Filius Ch. 02

Story Info
James made some friends. His mother did too.
5.8k words
3.99
57k
24
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers

[Author's Note: First and foremost, I would like to thank Lillie and Bigg_Mike for editing this chapter and fixing my grammar mistakes.

Second, to the people who have commented on the first chapter and even sent me feedback and messages on my email. Thank you so much.

Third, to the people who tells me that me and my story suck, that I'm gay and all other craps. Thank you too. Please keep on hating.

You all inspire me to become a much better writer... and also a much better slacker at work.

P.S.

Always remember this is all just fiction.]

----------

Chapter II: Amicus

"Settle down everyone. Class is about to start" the old and balding white teacher from earlier told everyone in the class; which made the laughter die down to my relief. Everyone then started settling back to their places and sitting down to their seats. Just as I was about to do the same, however, the teacher pointed to me and said, "Since you're already standing, and you're new in the class, why don't you introduce yourself, young man?"

The people in the class all stared at me. Some of them had neutral expressions especially the hippies sitting at the back. Some of them on the other hand were snickering at me, no doubt because of the recent incident concerning my private part. I decided to ignore them all for the moment as I cleared my throat and started introducing myself.

"My name is—"

"BONER KID!" interrupted the black guy with cornrows from before which merited a high-five from one of his buddies. This drew a raucous chortling from everyone in the class much to my embarrassment, and to the displeasure of the teacher.

"Later at my office Mr. Jones", the stern teacher scolded.

The African-American then tried to plead back, "Come on Mr. Wickman, I was just joking", but to no avail.

"And I am not, Mr. Jones", the school teacher retorted.

"But we have basketball practice—"

"You should have thought of that earlier then."

"Fuck" was the last word I heard the student mutter, as he was being consoled by his buddy Marcus. I was then asked by Mr. Wickman to continue my speech. Again, I cleared my throat and then started speaking.

"Hello everyone, you can all call me James. I came from a small town in Nebraska..."

This time I found it much to easier to speak as no one dared to interrupt, for fear of reprisal from the teacher.

"Wow, detention sure does work wonders at any school", I thought to myself.

--------------------------

"Can anyone here define for me, what is Chemistry? Anyone?" the bespectacled chemistry teacher asked the class and waited for anyone to answer.

Much to his annoyance, no one even tried. This left him no choice but to answer his own question.

"Well, Chemistry is the study of the composition of..."

I didn't really pay much attention to the teacher, really. As he kept discussing to the class, my attention was transfixed on Marcus and the ivory-skinned, hot, red-headed girl he was with. They were sitting a couple of rows ahead of me on my left, but I could still see them very clearly. Both of them were doing inappropriate things while the class was going on. There were even a couple of guys who were staring at them like me, but Marcus and the girl didn't seem to notice, or probably just didn't care.

The black man's right hand was inside the girl's jeans and seemed to be petting something.

"Damn, he's fingering her", I thought to myself.

The girl it seemed, was trying to concentrate hard on the lecture but couldn't. She then stared at Marcus and tried to say something, but he just grinned at her and continued touching her. This went for a few minutes, until the girl's face contorted into a look of lust, as she bit her lip and closed her eyes. She then covered her mouth with her hands then buried her face on the table soon after, as if trying to conceal the fact that she came in a midst of pleasure.

"Ms. Hartman is something wrong?" the teacher asked, due to noticing the girl's strange behavior.

The girl upon hearing this quickly sat back up properly, then replied as if nothing happened.

"Um, nothing sir. It's just a bit hot in here, that's all."

The teacher looked at the girl quizzically at first as if sensing something, but decided to just ignore it. He then wrote on the whiteboard and resumed his lesson. The ginger-haired girl then threw a soft punch to Marcus shoulder and muttered something, to which he replied something back while grinning.

"Damn", I said to myself.

I was jealous at Marcus. First, he had Mimi, the hot Asian chick, and now this girl. The guy was quite popular with the ladies, and hot ones at that.

"I hear you, brotha", a classmate of mine who was sitting beside me, with shaved head and who was also an African-American heard me say.

He had his arms crossed under his chin while laying his head on the table. It seemed to me he also watched the naughty scene a while ago.

"The name's Chris by the way, Chris Johnson", he introduced himself while lazily offering his right hand for a handshake, while it was still dug under his chin.

"James Smith, nice to meet you", I shook his hand and replied back.

I totally ignored the lecture and just decided to talk to him, first out of boredom, and second because he was the first person who was friendly to me. I asked him about the "Ins and Out" in the school. You know, the unwritten and unofficial rules that the school have, but is not listed in the school's curriculum, if you catch my drift.

For example, I asked about the various cliques in the school, the social rankings, people to avoid, and the hottest girls in campus- typical teenage boys stuff. I even found out that he plays as a point guard for the basketball team, although as a reserve player. Regarding the people to avoid, he told me that there were two groups who were most dangerous and which I should try my best not to encounter and go up against.

The first group was the 'El Diablillo Rojos' or the Little Red Devils, a high-school offshoot of the infamous 'El Diablo Rojos', a Mexican gang widely known for extortion, drug trafficking, kidnapping women and then prostituting them. The second group, which I was a bit surprised to find out because of their popularity with women and because of their status as athletes, was Marcus' group, who were mostly from the basketball team.

"Aren't you supposed to be one of them?" I asked Chris figuring that since he is part of the team, he was also a member of Marcus' group.

To which he replied, "Nah bro, they're assholes" nonchalantly.

The bell rang soon after which signaled that it was lunch break. Chris invited me to go and have lunch with him and his buddies, and I accepted the offer. As people started leaving the class, I noticed Marcus in the corner in tight lips with the girl he just masturbated a while ago. With his gigantic height, he had to lift the girl up in order for them to kiss each other. As they were making out, the chemistry teacher tried to stop them from doing so. Marcus however turned towards the teacher and glared at him. This along with Marcus' imposing presence, intimidated the teacher and sent him running away scared.

"I think I see now why he should be avoided", I thought to myself.

-------------------------

The whole cafeteria was jam-packed almost to the point of overcrowding. If it wasn't for Chris inviting me to sit with him for lunch, I probably wouldn't have been able to find a place to eat. Judging from the way people were seated in the cafeteria, it seemed to me that everyone already had a certain territory. I saw the "Asian geeks" from this morning's English class, seated next to the garbage bin and playing a board game. Some rude people however threw some of their food waste at them while shouting profanities and names: "losers, geeks, nerds" The geeks however, just ignored it and continued playing. It was as if they were already used to it.

"Well, that's where we are eating bro." Chris pointed to a table near the water fountain.

There were already three people in it. One of them, a blonde girl with pigtails, seemed very familiar to me. When we reached the table, all three looked at me.

"Guys, this is James", Chris told them.

One by one, he started introducing his friends to me. Starting from my left was Joshua "Josh" Goldenstein, a chubby Jewish guy with curly hair wearing a kippah.

"Nice to meet you, James", he said.

Next to him was a silent Indian guy whose first name is Sidhu, and whose surname I couldn't pronounce properly. There was something creepy about him, especially the way he stared at me, and that he said nothing when he was being introduced. "He's a bit shy, especially when it comes to strangers", Josh said to me as if sensing my uneasiness. Last but not the least was Amanda Clarke, which I quickly noticed was the very same blonde girl I met in the lift this morning. She also seemed to recognize me as she squinted her eyes and pointed at me.

"Aren't you the weirdo from this morning?"

"I'm not a weirdo", I quickly countered back.

"Oh yes you are!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Oh, yes you are!"

"No, I AM NOT!--"

"Wow, it seems you two already know each other", Chris said to us while smiling, ending our little bickering.

"Oh, he lives in the same building as I do", Amanda replied.

Josh while unbeknown to the girl looked at me, twitching his eyebrows up and down while giving me a thumb up, as if secretly telling me that Amanda was single. It seemed to me, that he must had some sort of telepathy or something, as he kind of read my mind. That or he just sensed my attraction for the cute goth-looking chick.

Except for Sidhu who still stared at me, but still didn't speak a word, all of us kept chatting with each other while having lunch. I asked my 'new friends' some questions, and they also asked me some in return, mostly about my family and my life back in Nebraska. I found out that Josh and Amanda are both in the Music track, which means their classes were focused more on music subjects.

"I play both drums in the school band and in our BAND", Josh said to me while emphasizing the latter "band" in the end of his sentence.

To which I asked, "What band?"

He then told me that all four of them: Chris, Josh, Amanda and surprisingly, even Sidhu were all part of a garage band. They called themselves, "No More Monday", and played punk-rock, ska-punk, and some reggae.

"Chris is on keyboards and sometimes turntable, while Sidhu is on bass guitar and also provides some back-up vocals," Josh explained to me, as I sensed the pride in his voice.

I found it very surprising however, knowing that Sidhu can sing because I still that haven't heard a single word from him since I came. I was even thinking that he might be a mute, ignoring the fact earlier that Josh told me he was just shy when it comes to strangers. Chris in the band was also something I found remarkable, considering that he also told me before that he played for the basketball team.

"Amanda meanwhile is our vocalist, lead guitarist, and muse."

Amanda smirked at the last word while rolling her eyes upwards. She then quickly reiterated, "Queen", while two of her fingers from each hand moved up and down, as if mimicking "quotation marks" for emphasis. This then made everyone laughed.

"How about you Josh? You play any instrument?" Amanda asked smilingly.

It was then that I noticed that she had dimples. Under her dark heavy make-up and several piercings that adorned her face; in her ears, eyebrows, nose and lips, belied her sunny disposition and beautiful physical features. I was smitten by her. I think I was in love.

"So?" she asked again.

"I can show you mine in private", I hastily blurted out without thinking.

"What?" she looked at me inquisitively while smirking, her left eye were twitched upwards as if eyeing me curiously.

I then quickly followed up with, "I mean I would love to learn from you guys in private", hoping she misheard me the first time.

Thinking about it though, what I just said felt kind of awkward.

"You're really weird", Amanda said to me. For the first time, I think I kind of agreed.

---------------------

"So how was school, darling?"

"Great."

After a memorable first day at school, both with negative and positives, I was now back home eating dinner with my mum. She had cooked spaghetti with meatballs, my favorite, which I chowed down sumptuously.

"Ows wor fers dey", I asked her without minding the stuffed food in my mouth.

She then gave me an immediate slap to my arm, although lightly.

"Chew your food properly before talking, young man."

"Sorry", I quickly apologized.

I forgot that she was quite strict when it came to table manners, something she inherited from my grandparents. After chugging down a soda to clear my throat, I then asked her again.

"How was your first day?"

She became silent. My mum averted her eyes from me, as she stared somewhere to her left. Knowing her pretty well, I knew then that something happened to her at work.

"You can tell me anything, mum", I said to her reassuringly while placing my hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me again and finally opened up.

"There were some guys who tried to hit on me."

I didn't know what to say back at first, as things became quiet for a moment. It was an awkward topic to talk about really, knowing your mum was being hit on by men. I even kind of regretted it a bit that I asked. Still, I decided to break the ice, as I asked her a related question.

"Was it your co-workers?"

"No, they were customers."

There was another pause between us. I tried to stare at her eyes, but again she kept on avoiding it by looking elsewhere. I tried to think of something to say to relieve the tension, but to my surprise, she decided to talk first.

"Just don't your tell dad okay? He already has lots of things to worry about."

I nodded and tapped her shoulder. She then placed her hand above mine, and then gave me her usual smile. It was then that I realized that my mother really loved my father very much. I even kind of wished that my dad was present, so he could have seen how lucky he is to have a loyal and caring wife. As I stood up from my seat, I said to her, "If you need anything mum, just tell me okay?"

"Sure, darling."

I entered my room and immediately slumped on my bed. After I threw my shoes and socks at the floor, I looked up at the ceiling and thought back at the events that happened in the day. I flashbacked first to Marcus and the several girls he had shagged, then to when I was laughed at by everyone and called, "Boner Kid" by one of my black classmates.

Thinking back to those events quickly infuriated me, as I stuffed my face with a pillow. It was then that pictures of Chris, Josh and even Sidhu while we were in the cafeteria, appeared in my mind, which eased my anger a bit. It made me even start laughing. After that, Amanda's beautiful face appeared. Her blonde ponytails, her metal-chick getup, her petite figure, and her smile caused a particular swelling on my sexual organ. I started imagining her naked while lying on top me.

"Fuck me James", she said to me seductively.

Deciding to use the moment, I reached down my pants and pulled my swollen cock. As I was whacking off, Amanda's face was then suddenly replaced by that of a black man. It was Marcus.

"FUCK!" I quickly opened my eyes because of it.

"Honey, is everything alright", my mum said to me while knocking on my door.

She must have heard me shout as it was pretty loud.

"I'm okay, mum!" I quickly replied. Looking at my dick, it was still pretty swollen as I haven't ejaculated yet.

"Damn Marcus, why is it that even in my imagination, you still cockblock me?"

I decided to browse online for porno since I was still horny and needed something to masturbate to. I typed in the keywords, "hot goth chicks porn", which resulted in hundreds of websites in the search engine. I clicked the one that said, "Metal Sluts" and saw different pictures of naked girls in various sexual acts. Several of them wore piercings on their body and some even had tattoos.

"This will do", I said as I started whacking off.

--------------------------

Five months ago...

Days passed by quickly, until I realized three months have already gone by. While some people still make fun of me at school, calling me "Boner Kid", especially Marcus' friends, I wasn't treated as a new kid anymore. I just ignored those people though and didn't really pay attention to what they say, because to me, they didn't matter. What mattered to me was having fun with my friends.

(I'm your mamma, I'm your daddy.

I'm that nigga in the alley.

I'm your doctor when in need.

Want some coke? Have some weed.

You know me; I'm your friend,

Your main boy, thick and thin...)

Within the three months, we hung out and did lots of awesome things together. We listened to music and sang to the tunes of different artists such as Curtis Mayfield, The Beatles, Nirvana, Megadeth, and Sublime while getting stoned from smoking weed. It turned out that Chris' grows cannabis in his room through the use of hydroponics and some artificial lighting. He even sells them to his neighbors, for some quick bucks. It's amazing what you can learn from high school science classes.

I also saw them play their music for the first time. While they were not great, except for Amanda who really sang exceptionally well, they were not bad; considering they play in garages. They always have to tone it down though, especially when they play at Josh's place. His dad, Mr. Seth Goldenstein, is a man who hated loud music and easily gets irritated by it. There was one time when his dad came back from work early and slept on their coach, without Josh knowing. He was awoken by the loud banging of the drums and the screeching of the guitar. Let's just say, he chased us off with a baseball bat.

"Fucking kids! Didn't I tell you not to play that loud music at my home?"

Sidhu's place on the other hand, much like his character, was eerily quiet. Except when we played Xbox, watched T.V. or listened to music, there was really no one or nothing that made a noise in his house. Even his whole neighborhood was pretty much the same, based from our observations; every time we passed by on our way to his crib. Sidhu's demeanor probably stemmed from him always being alone by himself at home; and being a single child at that. His parents, both doctors who work at emergencies late at night, were usually out when we visit.

There was one time though, when we managed to catch up with them at their home. His mum cooked us some delicious chicken bits with Indian curry. "Chicken Tikka" was the name of the dish I believed. It being my first time trying Indian food, I could say that it was lovely. Amanda though, didn't seem to like it.

"Sorry but it's too spicy for me."

Speaking of Amanda, I finally managed to introduce her to my mum. While we weren't technically 'together' because I still haven't really told her about my feelings, it was a huge step for me. I brought her to my place one time after school. My mum was washing some dishes at the time.

"Mum, this is Amanda. Amanda this is my mum", I introduced them to each other.

Amanda then was the first one to speak up, "Hello Mrs. Smith, nice to meet you."

"Oh, call me Eva, sweetie", my mum replied as she approached my friend.

They then proceeded to give each other a peck on the cheek.

"You have a lovely place, Eva."

"Why thank you darling."

Even though Amanda still wasn't my girlfriend, I was nervous as hell. I wanted both of them to like each other, as they were both very important to me. It was a good thing everything went smoothly- not that I was expecting them to fight or something of course.

Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers
12