Fill Her Up Ch. 2

Story Info
They meet again.
1.6k words
4.48
17.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been a month since Debbie had that unbelievably great sex with Dallas. She started working days, and wasn’t able to stop into the gas station at midnight when he was working. She wondered what he had been up to. Why they didn’t exchange phone numbers is beyond her. Probably, because they just assumed that their little encounter would be a one-time fling.

Deb decided to swing past the gas station one night when she was having trouble sleeping. When she pulled up front, she noticed a woman working. She got out of the car and went inside. Going up to the counter and ordering a pack of cigarettes, her normal menthol light brand. As the clerk was ringing them up, Deb asked where Dallas was. The unfriendly woman standing on the opposite side of the counter simply answered “He Quit”.

The first thing that went through Debbie’s head was damn. Yes, she would miss seeing him when she went back to her normal afternoon shift. As she drove home she wondered if she would run into him around town. After all, this wasn’t that large of place to live in.

Three more weeks went by, and then Debbie was back to working her normal afternoon shift at the hospital. After finishing her first night, she decided to stop at the 7-11 store on her way home. She was standing in front of the cooler deciding if she wanted juice or a bottle of coke, when she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see who had just said hi, and there he was.

Dallas was standing there in faded jeans, and a black button down shirt. He had his hands in the front pockets of his jeans. Leaning against the cooler door now, he told Debbie that he was beginning to wonder if he would see her again.

Deb grabbed a bottle of juice, and paid for it. Dallas, not buying anything, followed her out to the parking lot. Since the window in the car was down, she tossed the bottle of juice in, and turned to face him. Saying that she had stopped in at the gas station and found out that he had quit. That’s when Dallas explained that he had taken a job at the large downtown hotel as a cook.

Debbie had known that he was trained as a chef, and was just killing time working at the gas station until the right cooking job came along. Guess it finally did, she thought. They continued with the small talk for a few minutes. Then, Dallas told her that he had read her latest story, and that he loved it. She thanked him saying that it was he was her inspiration.

“Care to do more research”? Dallas asked. Debbie smiled, and looked at him devilish answering that she just might need some persuasion. On that note, Dallas place both hands on the top of the car, surrounding Debbie, and leaned in and kissed her. It was a long and very passionate kiss. Some college age guys had pulled into the parking lot, and yelled “Get a room” at them. Dallas took a step back, and said “not a bad idea”. Debbie agreed.

The two each jumped in their own car, and headed off to the same hotel that they had previously been to. This time it was Debbie who got the room. As she was trying to unlock the door, Dallas starts grabbing her ass, and kissing her neck. She turned to ask him to stop because he was making it hard to swipe the key card.

Dallas pushed her against the door and once again started kissing her. This time her hands were starting to wonder his body. Dallas took the key card from her and with one swipe, had the door open and the two of them inside. There was no nervousness this time, just sure lust.

By the time Dallas shut the door, Debbie had his shirt removed. They were still kissing as they walked towards the bed. Debbie removed her scrubs that she was still wearing from work, as Dallas removed his jeans. Both had kicked off their shoes some point between the door and the bed.

After both had removed all pieces of clothing, Dallas and Debbie got on the bed. Neither wanting to stop for any of the preliminaries of foreplay, Debbie lay back, and welcomed Dallas as he slip his stiff tool into her.

His strokes were deep and hard, thrusting in to Debbie’s already wet pussy. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Deb matched him stroke for stroke. Resting her hands on his forearms, she could feel his muscles moving under her hands as they continued their pumping.

Debbie couldn’t tell if the room was hot or if it was this wonderful fuck session that was making them both sweat. Either way, she didn’t care, she was being fucked again by the guy who made her so weak the last time, she slept like a rock when she went home. It didn’t matter that he was ramming his cock so hard in her that it was taking her breath away. She thought to herself that some times, pure lust was the best sex ever.

With their bodies now damp with perspiration was making it a bit harder for Deb to hang on. Dallas must have sensed this and stopped so he could lie down. He pulled Deb on top of him. Debbie eased down on his hard cock. Placing one foot on the floor for better leverage, she was now riding him hard. It reminded her of the times back on her grandfather’s ranch when they would break in a new horse, wildly bucking, trying to resist the saddle.

Debbie was so wet that when she looked down, she noticed her juices starting to show on Dallas’ lower stomach. She leaned down closer to Dallas’ face. Placing her bouncing size C tits within mouths reach. Taking his left hand, he reached up and placed one of Debbie’s breasts into his mouth. Sucking it at first, then every so often taking his tongue and licking her nipple. This went on long enough to Debbie to feel the first rush of orgasms hit her.

The room filled with loud moans of Debbie’s climax. She sat straight up. With both hands massaging her body, Debbie tilted her head back letting her long flowing hairbrush over Dallas’ thighs and balls. Dallas gripped her ass, squeezing her round cheeks, as he felt the orgasmic ripples from inside her hot cunt.

Once Dallas knew that she had recovered from this first orgasm, he eased her around so that now her ass was facing him. This gave him the perfect view of his hard cock sliding in and out of her. Dallas rested his hands on Debbie’s hips as she once again started riding him.

Feeling the energy that was passing between them, Dallas took his hands and started playing with her ass. First slowly rubbing each cheek, then taking his hand and easing Debbie down so her hands were resting between his legs. Never missing a stroke, she kept the pace of their fucking. Dallas licked his finger and places it on her asshole. He begins to massage it, and slowly he starts to push his finger in.

This excites Debbie. She has never been with anyone who has wanted her ass like he did. This has always been a fantasy of hers and she had even fucked her own ass several times while masturbating. But now, it was real. Debbie could feel his finger sliding in and out of her ass in the same rhythm as his cock.

After a few minutes of this double fucking, Dallas took his cock out of Debbie’s wet snatch, and while it was still dripping with her love juices, began to slide it into her puckered anus. Debbie could feel how gentle he was being, and with every movement further in Dallas would wait a minute to give her body time to get use to it. Once his stiff prick was buried deep in her ass, Debbie started to move back and forth.

Dallas took a breath in when he started watching her work his cock that way. He had wanted to do this with her, but wasn’t sure she would go for it. To his surprise she seemed as excited by it as he was. As Debbie was grinding his tool with her tight ass, Dallas slipped a hand under her and started tickling her clit. This must have been the thing to do, since it brought a loud moan from her. Dallas could feel her pussy juice on his hand and wrist. He decided to slip a couple fingers up her as he used his index finger to stay on her clit.

The room began to fill with the moans and groans of both of them. They were both so filled with delight; it didn’t take long for Debbie’s body to begin shaking with another wave of earth shattering orgasms. As Dallas began to feel the vibrations of her climax, this pushed him over the edge. He began filling her with hot cum. Dallas removed his hand from Debbie’s cunt, and grabbed her ass, pressing her down harder on him until every drop of jizz left his body.

With both of them totally spent, Debbie raised up off from Dallas and went to the shower and quickly cleaned up. Bringing a nice warm wash cloth back for her lover. As she walked back over to the bed, she looked down at Dallas and began laughing at how he was laying. She told him that he looked as if a truck had just hit him. He laughed and replied. “Not a truck my dear, I was hit by a hell of a fuck”.