Fill Me Up

Story Info
How it felt inside me.
768 words
178.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always wanted to try this. And here I am actually and finally experiencing it.

His cock was wet with a mixture of pre-cum, lubricant and my own saliva. What I loved most about his cock was the big head. How it swells as I suck on it. How it gets wet with crystal drops of his salty, tasty pre-cum.

I'm sitting on my knees, with my arms stretched to support my weight. I must look like a Japanese geisha waiting to serve her master. The view of my (well lubed) round ass right next to his hard throbbing cock (threatening to invade it) must be amazing. I arch my back, both to prepare my self for what will happen next, and to seduce him even more.

I feel the big mushroom- beautifully sculpted- head, wet and slippery, rubbing against my tiny, tender and virgin (well, small butt-plugs and few fingers- not necessarily my own fingers- don't count) asshole. His hand on my shoulder, the other holding me by the waist. His hand slips and rubs my ass cheek. It quickly, yet tenderly, runs through my ass crack. I can feel his finger slipping into my asshole, only for a split of a second. It reminds me of how empty I feel. I feel something should be plugged down there. And I can't think of anything better than his hard wet cock. It's so long and I wonder how deep I can let him go.

He holds his hard cock against my hungry hole. He starts pushing it slowly. I'm so excited and horny that I start trembling and shaking. It might also be the fear. Fearing his strong powerful cock. I whisper to him "Take me". I can feel his breath on my ear. Then it's his tongue. Then it's on my neck. He is licking my neck as he pushes his cock into my hole. It is stretching my hole, but doesn't really hurt. He took his time preparing and fingering my ass that it just slides in. I can feel his warm cock sliding in.. inch by inch. I can almost feel the outline of his cock sliding through my fuck tunnel. I'm on my knees and he is riding me now like dog fucking his bitch. I feel dirty and it makes my cock hard as a rock. I feel a drop of pre-cum forming on the tip of my hard cock. As if he can feel it too, he reaches and strokes my cock, smearing the pre-cum on the head, then rubbing my balls gently. I'm in heaven now. His cock is almost fully buried in me. I can feel his head almost rubbing against the end of my fuck tunnel. I push back against him. I want him all. I arch my back more, and push against him as far as I can. He groans. Now he holds my waist by 2 hands. He pulls me and starts thrusting harder and deeper. He is now riding me, literally. He bites my neck and I moan. A soft moan I never knew I could produce. Only getting fucked by such a cock can get out the feminine horny slut in me.

He rides me for 10 full minutes. I squeeze his cock with my asshole. He keeps fucking me from behind, but changing angels and speed. I want him to cum. I wanna milk him empty.

After fucking, sweating, moaning, biting and licking.. stroking and ..more fucking.. he cums!

I feel like a prey that can't get away. He is on top of me and holding me firmly. He finishes inside me and I just have to take it. It feels like nothing else. His hot cum squirting in me. I just moan in a small girlish voice. Pushes back to take more of it, and milk him again with my tight asshole. He keeps fucking me. Using his cum as lubricant. He fucks more and faster and ... he cums again. Squirting more cum inside me. I moan again "ohh.. your hot cum in my ass.. filling me..."

He withdraws his cock, letting some cum drips out of my fucked asshole.. then he slides back in. he strokes me faster and I cum, and cum.

My balls are empty, but my ass is full of cum. He fingers me and all his cum starts dripping out of me. I feel so slutty, so dirty...

I know soon he will be hard again, I will be sucking on it again.. and I will be riding his cock again. And I can't wait.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story. I'd been married 25 years and the thought of getting laid by another guy started popping up more often. I knew a lesbian at work and she introduced me to a younger gay couple, they were interested, I was clean, they'd been together a long time. Once a week for three months, we had a threesome, I enjoyed sucking their cocks, was fucked repeatedly by them, dp'd too and eventually deep throated the larger cock. Nothing happened after with them or any other guys.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

I loved everything about this story. Incredibly sexy, honest, wild man sex at it's best. Taking all that cock and loving every inch of his rigid male sex organ. . oh yes. Sucking his dick, getting both of his balls in my mouth and licking them with my tongue, guiding his prick into my anus with my hands, getting pleasure from his excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a man who takes his time to make me on the verge of begging him to fuck my bumhole. Im a tv and love dressing for a man to inseminate me the touching licking fingering and finally that touch of his swollen knob pressing against my wanting bum hole feeling him push forward opening me the discomfort as my ring expands to let him inside me then that wonderful feeling of him inside i cant help but push back on his shaft needing him to fuck me as his slutty princess wanting his semen inside me. I cant refuse or say no to a man with a hard cock knowing i need inseminated as often as possible as i dont know when my next sex will be. Nothing as hot as a married man wanting to provide his semen to me giving him the sex he needs and always knows he will get his cock serviced by me.

nightjacknightjackover 5 years ago
Awesome

If losing my virginity is as good as this, then my ass is available right now!

Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
I'm No Virgin

I'm no virgin, but I can relate to most of the hot things in your story. I've been fucked by quite a few guys but I've only gone bareback with five; one in a past long-term relationship, with my current Boyfriend and that first time bareback was in a foursome, my only group sex experience. I know well the incredibly horny, nasty and wonderful feeling you get, especially the first time when a guy cums up your ass and you know you actually have his load inside you! I had been fucked many times before taking it raw, but that first time, that was with those three guys I knew and the opportunity to get gangbanged, had me so wild with desire that I threw caution to the wind and begged them to do me raw. Thought of three different guys loads all mixed together and actually inside me was too much to pass up. I can't actually feel, like in your story, a guy's cum squirting inside me or any heat from his load, but just knowing he isn't wearing a condom and it's actually going inside me is infinitely more horny and kinky. However, there is no mistaking the wonderful slick and wet feeling of his cock if he can keep fucking me after he cums. I usually give my Buddy Viagra and can keep him hard after he cums. It takes him a lot longer to cum the second time, so get to keep him in me longer, and I get to have him fuck me while I already have a load in me. I love to cum while I still have a cock in me, and I love the stimulation of a hand wrapped around my cock when I cum, but I can cum hands-free just from being fucked. I have always been able to take most cocks pretty easily with no more than a slight discomfort with the larger ones when they first enter me. However, there was one guy that fucked me a few time had a big mushroom head, like the one in your story. He was probably about seven inches long and average in thickness, but the head must have been half again as big. I've never seen another cock shaped like his! I have to admit that one hurt some, until it popped past my ring. My hole and outer ring is a big erogenous zone! After he got in all the way and loosened me up, he would sometimes pull all the way out and pop it back in a few times in a row. If I hadn't had a orgasm already, the feeling of it popping in and out through my ring would usually send me over the edge!

Riki

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
More Stories