Filling the Gap

Story Info
Co-worker takes over where hubby won't go.
2.3k words
3.99
110.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami and I had been co-workers for about 7 years. We had each seen each other naked and had been drunk together on numerous occasions, but we have never had sex. Our relationship was tight, almost too tight, in that it was as close as a brother and sister would be. We could share our thoughts openly and freely. We were not embarrassed or afraid to speak our minds, or talk about sex. I was unhappily married and Tami knew this. However, since Tami knew my wife too, she refused to even think of sex with me because she said she would feel too guilty while still being friends with me wife. I could understand that, although it disappointed me.

In the meantime, Tami had men come and go from her life. She was never able to really find Mr. Right and had dealt with a few Mr. Right Nows to just get her by.

Tami is hot by all sense of the word. She is about 5'08" and 135 pounds with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. She had her boobs done and she went from a B to a D without it looking obvious or gawdy. Her hips were perfect and she had a fantastic tan.

From talking with Tami, I knew that she was a freak in bed. This made me want her all the more. Tami liked to give and receive oral sex and loved anal sex as well. Why the hell did I have to be married!!??

I knew Tami shaved her pussy on a regular basis because I had seen it numerous times. Tami liked to keep it bare and smooth or to just leave a small landing strip depending on her mood.

Eventually, Tami found her Mr. Right and got married and even had a kid. We still talked but not nearly as much. We would have lunch about once a month just to catch up on things. Tami still looked hot and still talked about sex with me. I couldn't control myself and told her that I would always be around in case she needed a substitute. Tami smiled and said, "Trust me. If there was ever a man that I would cheat on my husband with, it would be you." This gave me an instant erection and the visual that comes with such a statement flashed throughout my brain.

Little did I know that just three months after that statement was made, that I would be called upon to fulfill my obligation!!

Tami came into my office and stated that she was ready. I asked her what she was ready for since I had no plans of leaving the office for lunch or coffee as of yet. Tami reminded me of our conversation and said that she was ready to fuck me. Tami said that her man would be out of town over the weekend and that I needed to find a way to get to her place to "help her out".

"Saturday. Four o'clock" she said as she got up and walked out of my office. As she did, she pulled up her skirt and showed me her ass and what I could make of her small red thong at the crack of her ass. I wanted to take her right there.

Saturday came, and I had Tami call my wife and ask for me to come over to help move some furniture since Tami's husband was away on business. My wife sent me over without hesitation. Nothing like having permission to be there!!!

I showed up and knocked on the door. Tami answered the door wearing only a silk robe and holding two beers in her hands. Surprisingly, she handed me both of them and told me that I had catching up to do. I started to drink the beers as I sat on her living room sofa. Tami sat across from me and was teasing me by playing with her nipples and by occasionally crossing her legs showing me her pussy. I saw that her pussy lips were swollen and protruding and figured that she had already been touching herself prior to my arrival.

I sucked down my two beers and was quickly handed two more. Tami then led me to her bedroom where she turned on the shower. Tami said that she had fantasies that she wanted to do and that today was the day she was going to do them. Tami cautioned me that the only reason I was at her house was because her husband was too conservative and he would not let her do these things. Since Tami had been suppressed of these fantasies for so long, she was going to let me be the object of all of them. My dick was rock hard as she stepped out of her robe and I watched it glide to the floor. Tami was stunning. Her tits were firm and shapely. I gently grabbed at them and touched them for the first time. They were exquisite. I then started to lick and suck on them as Tami undressed me and pushed me into the shower.

Tami grabbed a razor and handed it to me. Tami told me that she had not shaved in a few days and wanted me to have the honors of removing all of her hair from her pussy. I soaped up her pusssy hairs with the shaving lotion and went to town. I had Tami lift one leg onto the side of the tub and took careful, dedicated strokes to make sure that her pussy and ass were free of any and all hair. I couldn't help but occasionally stick a finger or two in that wet pussy of hers and after I rinsed her I was even able to get my tongue up there to lick her clit and then trail my tongue from her clit to her pink rosebud of an asshole. She moaned and I could tell she wanted more, but I could also tell that she was on a mission.

Tami took the razor from me and told me that I was next. Tami asked me when the last time my wife had seen my dick. I told her that it had been at least a month. "So she won't know if it was shaved today or last week then right" she asked. "I suppose your right" I muttered back. "Good", Tami stated. Because I have always wanted to shave a man's dick and balls.

Tami took the shaving lotion and lathered me up. She handled the razor like a pro and easily had the hair falling from my genitals within seconds. Tami took careful attention around the base of my cock and on my balls and I noticed that she was heading farther south with the razor.

"Can I shave your asshole too" she asked sheepishly with her beautiful green eyes battering up at me. How could I say no to anything?

Tami bent me over and proceeded to shave the hair off from around my asshole. She knew what she was doing too because her fingers found my hole a few times and I could tell some experience was coming into play and she played with my ass and my balls at the same time.

We got out of the shower and moved to the bed. I asked Tami, "So the shaving thing was obviously one fantasy. There are more?" Tami told me that there were many things that she wanted to do and that if all went well that we would both enjoy a good ass fucking when all was said and done.

I have to admit that I had to start looking for open closet doors and cameras and I was afraid another guy, or worse yet, her husband would pop out of somewhere and want to fuck me. I was not into that at all.

Tami started to suck my cock and I moved her around so that we were in a 69 posistion. Tami's pussy was smooth and soft and tasted fantastic. Tami grinded her clit into my mouth and I could tell by the muscles in her pussy that she was getting close. I sucked on her clit hard and put two fingers in her pussy and two more in her ass. Tami came off of my cock and screamed in ecstasy as she came all over my face. Tami never told me that she was a "squirter" but she certainly proved that she was. Tami's cum was running down my face, off my neck and onto the bed.

Tami turned around and started to lick off her own cum from my face as she mounted my extremely hard dick with her pussy. Tami was a great fuck and knew exactly what to do. She was everything I pictured she would be based on our past conversations. Tami would move her hips up and down and back and forth and literally ride my cock. It was all I could do to lay still just to make sure she stayed on and finished the ride.

I reached up and played with Tami's nipples as she rode me. Tami's was screaming and moaning so loud that I was sure the neighbors could hear us and it certainly wasn't "moving furniture" type noises, unless you count moving the bed!

I slipped one hand under Tami and began to work onher clit as she fucked me. Tami's body began to tense up again and I could tell that she was close to cumming again. Tami did cum, and cum and cum. Tami squirted her love juice all over my body and fell to the side panting.

"Omigod" she said. "I have never come so hard in my life. Not even in my ass".

I told Tami that I was hoping she had energy left because I was looking forward to fucking her in the ass as well. Tami said that her ass was ready for a good fuck and that was most of the reason why she wanted me to come over.

"Jim doesn't like anal sex" she said. "He thinks it is too dirty", "But the truth is, it is what I like most and I have not had a dick in my ass since we got married two years ago".

With that, Tami climbed back on top of me and kissed me. She licked her way down my body back to my dick where she gently sucked on it and played with my balls. Tami talked to my dick like it was a child. Tami said, "Don't worry sweety. It's almost your turn."

Tami then turned around and pulled her asscheeks apart showing me her tight pink bud. Tami pushed her ass back towards my face and I licked her ass and stuck my tongue in it briefly, still able to taste her cum all over.

Tami then moved forward and mounted my dick at the tip of her asshole. Tami was about to mount me reverse cowgirl!! I thought I was dreaming for sure.

Tami started to push her asshole down on my cock and I could feel it start to make its way into her dark hole. Suddenly, it popped right in and before I knew it, Tami was sitting on me with her clit just an inch above my ball sack. Tami said that she loved this posistion because it allowed her to play with a man's balls while she got fucked in the ass at the same time.

Tami, having been away from anal sex for two years, had not left any skills on the table. She worked me over hard. Tami was gyrating herself again on my dick. Her pace was slower, but the effect was beyond extraordinary. Tami then reached behind her back and showed me a vibrator and a dildo. She had a mischievous grin on her face and stated, "Are you ready for this?"

All I could do was nod my head yes. I was already overwhelmed at the tremendous fucking I was getting and could not imagine it getting any better.

Just about then I felt her ass tighten up. It was then that I realized that Tami had just stuck the dildo up her pussy for a quick little DP. I felt like I was going to explode. Tami cautioned me to hold out for two more minutes and she wanted to plan this just right.

Tami then took the vibrator and turned it on. At first she started using it on her clit. Then she moved it down and started placing it and rubbing it on my balls. I started to squirm and twitch so Tami knew I could not hold out much longer. The next thing it knew, Tami was squeezing my balls with her left hand and then shoving the vibrator in my ass with her right hand. Tami put that vibe right on my prostrate and started to ride me like nobody's business. With a dick in her ass, a dildo in her pussy, a vibrator in my ass and her soft squeezing hand on my balls, we came instantly.

I shot my cum deep into her ass for what seemed like a good minute or more. Tami kept milking my balls for all the cum she could get out of them before releasing her grip and removing the vibrator from me.

I laid on the bed, unable to move. Tami got up, she was sweating and cum was dripping from her pussy and her ass. She looked happy. I knew I was.

Tami said that she had thought of new fantasies to try while she was fucking me, but that for now, we should shower up and try and plan round two for Jim's next business trip.