Filling the Glass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

"Thank him Bob. Jesus. You know better than that."

I laughed and said "Thank you James. This is so hot. I'm glad you're letting me watch and participate."

"Okay darling that's enough talking for now."

Then she turned to James and said "Thanks from me too."

"No problem. It's hot."

She leaned toward him and they kissed once more as James continued to push himself inside her. His right hand moved up alongside her face and he held her in position as they tongue kissed. It looked like she might be straining her neck but neither appeared willing to sacrifice their kiss for her comfort. I can't think of a single time in my marriage that Suzanne allowed me to take her like that.

When he finally let go of their kiss, he pushed her until she was face down and he climbed on top of her. His legs draped over her legs and when I looked at their union this time, all I could really see was his tight ball sac. From this position, James picked up the pace yet again and Suzanne began to shout "fuck me baby, fuck me and cum in me please!" over and over again.

He was ramming her deep and hard again and every few strokes I managed to see his entire wet cock. The shaft looked to be as thick as my wrist. It was shiny and coated with her cum and the realization that he must be stretching her cunt turned me on. Both of them grunted and groaned with each pounding stroke he gave her but she became even louder just after he leaned forward and pressed his full weight into her. It sounded as though he asked her something. Her response was definitive.

"Yes, please come inside me. I want you to dammit!"

He grunted loudly and arched his back. His hands rest on the mattress beside her and his cock was buried inside her pussy. She made a really high pitched sound and then his ass cheeks clenched tightly and I realized he was coming inside her. They remained still like that for about ten seconds while I stroked furiously in hopes of catching up to where they were. I was almost there when he began to move in and out of her again and I saw clumps of white sticking to his shaft. The visual confirmation had significant meaning to me. Years of self-programming suddenly sprang to life and I knew I must sacrifice my orgasm. It was a twisted promise I made to myself that if I ever had a wife willing to cuckold me, I would show my respect through self denial. In my mind if I couldn't control myself she would with a chastity device. It was hard but I stopped stroking and tried to admire what they had accomplished already. I was her cuckold husband now and James was her lover.

A few minutes later he got up and stood on the floor beside my chair while Suzanne lay on the bed face down with her thighs open. Her pussy was inflamed, red and extremely wet. His cum was at her opening though it was not yet running out of her.

When I looked at him he grinned broadly and pointed at his cock. Then he snapped his finger and I got the message. To be sure, I looked up at his face again and he simply nodded.

He was semi-hard still when I leaned in from where I sat and began to lick the tip. When the head was in my mouth, he palmed the back of my head to control my movement. "No teeth" he said loudly.

I heard Suzanne move on the bed and then gasp. "Oh my God you're doing it. James honey I'm so glad you're making him clean you up."

"It feels pretty weird but in a good way" he said.

"I bet. Is he cleaning you up good?"

"He has a ways to go but he looks like he's enjoying his new job" James said and then his voice cracked with laughter.

"Be sure and lick those balls clean Bob" said Suzanne. "After that you can come over here and clean me up too."

I spent about ten minutes on James and enjoyed myself immensely. When I finished the cleanup task, his cock and balls were void of cum and he was also sporting a pretty firm cock too. When I turned to face the bed again, I saw how Suzanne had repositioned herself. She lay on her back, presumably staring at the ceiling with her legs hung over the side of the bed. Her thighs were open and her pussy was still red and swollen but not gaping open as I had hoped. I wondered about the quality of James' spunk inside her as well. Did her womb keep it nice and warm? Maybe next time I will eat her out first and see if there is much of a difference.

I leaned toward my wife's open legs but could not reach her with my mouth and so I asked for James' permission to leave my cuckold chair. The question put him off guard until Suzanne chimed in. "You told him to sit in his cuckold chair sweetie. Remember?"

James nodded and said "oh yeah." He looked at me quizzically and then said "you don't need my permission. Just get up and do your job. Clean that slut's cunt so I can fuck it up again."

"Oh but he does need permission, don't you darling?" she asked turning to me.

I nodded my head.

"Fine. Be a fucking wimp then."

"Thank you sir," I said to James.

"Okay" he said.

Suzanne lay back on the mattress as I moved off the chair and knee-walked to edge of the bed. On closer inspection, her pussy was magnificently swollen. Had I not witnessed his pounding into her earlier and only just walked in now, there would still be no mistaking the sight before me. Clearly she had been well-fucked.

Clear fluid seeped from the space between her labia and it was there that I decided to dab the tip of my tongue first. On the moment of contact Suzanne's hands found the back of my head and she began to gently massage my scalp. The moisture between her vaginal lips tasted the same as I had experienced while cleaning his cock. It was good stuff and as I lapped it up my wife began to talk. "That's it baby, eat it up."

I couldn't help myself. She was my fantasy come true, giving me an afternoon of sordid bedroom activity with another man and putting me to work as her clean-up boy. If it happened only once in our lifetime I would be grateful to carry the memories with me to my grave. And so I continued thrusting my tongue inside her, searching for his main deposit while feeling the reassurance of her fingers caressing the back of my neck.

As I lapped up her juices I wondered about the payload and where it might be. My tongue was hitting lots of tasty places inside her but still there was no pooled amount waiting for me. Then it hit me. I was searching based on my own capability and had not considered a man with a cock like his, which most probably planted his seed so much deeper inside her. The more I thought about it that way the less I wanted to struggle and stretch out my tongue in hopes that I would somehow get there. Still, I did enjoy what I was doing. I love going down on a woman and going down on my wife after she's had sex with another man was even hotter.

I decided she was as clean as I could get her, so I backed off and lifted my head to speak. Immediately, my face felt sticky. "Suzanne?" I began.

"Yes darling what is it?"

"Would you mount my face please? I think his semen payload is buried deeper than my tongue can reach."

She giggled and said "Oh My God. Listen to you Bob. You're a natural. I love it."

She swung her legs over and curled up on her side for a moment and I said "would you like for me to lie on our bed?"

"I think you should just kneel on the floor where you belong then the bitch can mount your face" said James.

Suzanne stared at James. She didn't appreciate the b word in reference to her. I thought just the opposite. It was a significant attribute of our relationship. If he owned her sexually and otherwise, then in my mind he was certainly entitled to label is property any way he chose. We didn't have to like it but as long as Suzanne desired his cock, we could learn to put up with his vocabulary.

She knew the drill too and didn't sass him back. Instead she turned her gaze to me as she got off the bed. With her crotch pointing down she suddenly began to act quickly as though she needed to pee or something. Then it dawned on me that I was right. His semen payload was still in there and it was now starting to flow downriver.

"Just wait there, let me come to you" I said and knee walked the distance to close the gap between us. In seconds my lips were at her crotch and she worked in collaboration with me. Then with my lips sealed at her opening I thrust my tongue into her hole and felt his liquid pour into my mouth. His semen had long since chilled and lost its thickness, but the taste made my purpose clear. I was the cleanup boy and in one glorious gulp, the tasty load slipped into my stomach.

I continued to thrust my tongue inside her and Suzanne seemed to enjoy my enthusiasm as she began to grind herself against my face. She let out a big sigh and once again grasped my head in her hands. "That's it darling" she cooed. "Lick mama's pussy clean so daddy can fuck a clean cunt again and again."

Within moments Suzanne was beside herself with desire. I thought she was going to cum again as she attempted to grind herself firmly against my face. The more she pressed her crotch to my face the harder it became for me to keep my mouth on her pussy. It got to the point where my task was over whether I liked it or not and she was just face fucking me.

"Oh God, Yes, I love this" she shouted. "We turned you into a cuckold and now I'm rubbing your face in it. Don't you just love it?"

I nodded as best I could. I loved every humiliating second of her attention. This was way better than I had imagined.

"Yes I know you do darling" she said. "I'm so wet and turned on again. I want to lie on our bed in with my legs spread wide and wait for someone to turn me into his personal whore."

Then she cast herself off me and moved onto the bed in a flash. What she said and the way she said it made me think she wanted me to fuck her. But when I turned to look at her for confirmation, she called to him instead. "James do you want to fuck me again or what?"

"Absolutely" he called back to her.

It was then that the truth really sunk in and I realized my fantasy come true was solidified. The emotions caught me off guard. They were more powerful than I had ever dreamed possible and I felt myself weep internally as the tears rolled down my cheeks. I had dug holes for myself to climb out of throughout my life but nothing as deep as this. The view filled my heart with sadness and fear as I watched her hold her arms open to him and say "Come here and give it to me you big stud."

I was feeling the roller coaster ride of emotions as he got onto the bed and mounted her. They were missionary now and he slipped into her with ease. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and he moved his big arms beneath her. They kissed passionately while he continued to thrust inside her. His mouth practically covered her's and it looked at though he was consuming her. In that moment, I thought our marriage would never be the same. When he let up on their kiss, he thrust into her harder and she let out a torrent of moans and exclamations. I was dying inside and my tears were free-flowing.

"Oh God James fuck me" she began. "Your dick is so big. I love having it inside me."

I watched as he pounded into her, causing her thighs to yield to his thrusts. It was my nightmare, yet hot and alive and beautiful. She moaned with him and lightly raked his back with her nails as she wailed "Oh God your cock feels so good."

My lust was right in the mix with all the fear and sadness and I was rubbing my dick to keep pace with his thrusting. Their interaction was just too hot to deny and my dick rose with excitement, renewing its own interest in a powerful orgasm. If she told me to stop masturbating, I'm not sure that I could as the desire to release my pent up lust was growing stronger by the second.

To his credit, James' full on assault of her pussy was all she could handle. There were no cutting words emanating from her lips telling me to stop. It was all she could do to hang onto him with her arms. Her legs were hopeless, flopping up and down with his movements. The scene before me now was straight out of gonzo porno: power fucking with unmerciful pile driving thrusts. The actors were in their own world and the script didn't involve interaction with me.

"Oh God I'm coming" yelled Suzanne. Their bodies collided roughly as he continued to pound her. "Don't stop, keep fucking my married cunt!" Her body shook violently beneath him. "Stretch it open, ruin it for my little dicked husband. Oh God I'm coming again. I love it. Fuck me with that big cock."

When she referenced me, I knew she still loved me and I watched them with earnest again.

James slowed up long enough to grasp her tits with both hands. He squeezed each one individually until each orb appeared as it might burst at the nipple. Then he leaned down and took hold of one nipple with his lips and sucked on it real hard.

Her face tightened as though his oral work hurt a little but then her hand reached the back of his head and she said "bite them Master."

Her request and specifically the last word took my attention and state of arousal to a new level. All the other clues came to mind and I realized the truth of their relationship. He did own her and I was sure he had everything to do with the collar on her neck too.

She yelped once as he bit down on her nipple. I watched her face briefly as it contorted and relaxed and then I looked at him. He was biting at her nipple, covering it with his lips. Her fingers were laced behind his head as she encouraged him to keep it up. His ass moved up and around as he continued to grind his cock into her. Multi-tasking never looked so good.

James is nobody and black and yet I envied him. He held a truly significant position in our lives as my wife's preferred lover. She not only gave him everything she ever gave to me when we made love: moans, groans and sweet whispers; but she also gave him so much more. The invitation to bite her was significant. It said she wanted his mark on her flesh and dare I say she wanted me to know it too.

Their relationship was in plain view now and I knew in my gut that she would never hold back with him. Her passion and lust were aimed at pleasing him and freeing herself to enjoy the savagery of his intentions with her.

I jerked off furiously as he continued to grind away at her pussy, expanding it in ways I never would be able to with my own equipment. She moaned with every push inward and she groaned and whimpered every time he bit her nipples.

When he let go of her breasts, he rose upward. They were still joined and she was leveling off from another orgasm while he continued to rock back and forth inside her. He pushed her knees to her shoulders and she held them in place for him. But then he moved one leg to the side and stretched her other leg alongside his chest so that the bottom of her foot was at his mouth. He kissed her foot and sucked on her toes as he continued to ride her.

I became ready to cum when he pushed both her legs wide and placed her hands on her ankles so she could hold herself open to him. I stood and watched her tits bounce and wave as he drove her through another strong orgasm. It was a show I'll never forget. Her beautiful body wracked in pure bliss. Her body shook and her head flailed side to side on the mattress. Her arms rose and fell as she attempted to hold onto his massive arms. I held back as long as I could and then shouted "I'm coming" as my sperm blasted toward the mattress and onto the floor.

He looked at me and laughed. The he said "Be sure and lick that up."

He fucked her at least another 20 minutes before they changed positions. When they did change it was only after he announced his own orgasm was near and she begged him to let her finish him off with her mouth. I was numb as I watched them enjoy each other to the end. When he was ready, he pulled out of her pussy and for a brief moment I saw her gape open. It was a sight I'll never forget: raw, used, swollen and open. It was a sight I wanted to see and now that I had, it was confirmation that I would be a cuckold for life.

She swung her body around and got on all fours. Her priority was him now and she opened her mouth as she tilted her head back slightly and waited. He stood and fisted his cock, stroking it a few times only and then he shot thick ropes of hot cum on her face and into her mouth. He grunted loudly and she moaned as each gob splashed her face and lips. Her tongue extended to its limit and she caught the rest there. Then she turned toward me and I saw my wife for what she truly was: a cum-glazed slut, beautiful and free. Then she swallowed audibly and moaned like a person does when they taste something great.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12