Filling the Glass Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gets honest with her husband.
4.5k words
4.1
86.4k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
515 Followers

...story picks up from chapter 2.

++++++

I'm enjoying the comment reviews and the emails. Keep em coming. I'm impressed that my audience is so educated. though, to the reviewer with the PHDs, I got a little advice for you: get a spell checker. And by the way, PHD stands for 'piled high and deep' and in your case the hole you dug for yourself is twice as deep. good luck paying off your loans.

+++++++

"I got to go" said James.

"No!" yipped Suzanne. "I want you to stay and fuck me again."

I couldn't believe the prowess she had. She'd been fucked by two men today. She looked exhausted and she still wanted more.

"Use him or a toy then. I don't care. I have things to do."

"When can you come back?"

"Maybe tomorrow or the next day, we'll see."

"Go then" she said and fell back onto the mattress. Her body resembled of heap of lifelessness.

He dressed himself quickly and then he turned to me and said "follow me."

We walked to the front door and he turned to me and said "Is this what you wanted?"

I laughed and nodded. "I think so" I said.

"Do you want a next time?" he asked.

"I do."

"I liked having you suck my dick. If you tell anyone, we're done."

"I won't tell. But can I ask you something please?"

"What's that?"

"Are you her Master?"

"It's just role play. Your wife loves you. I hope you know that."

"You look hot together. What kind of dominance play does she enjoy?"

"She likes rough sex. Couldn't you tell she liked the way I pounded into her and bit her tits?"

"Yes. What other things have you done with her that she likes?"

"Well you saw her lick my ass hole out didn't you? She even kissed you on the mouth. How did I taste?" He laughed.

"It was foul."

"I'm sure it was. But you liked knowing she did it to please me didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You're a lot like her then. She enjoyed showing you her true self. She's a natural, open-minded slut. I've never met anyone like her or you for that matter. You're both fun. Now I got to go."

"One more thing" I said.

"What's that?"

"Have you ever turned her out to your friends or thought about it?"

He looked at me long and hard before he answered. I wanted to say more the longer he delayed his answer as I was feeling uneasy and restless.

"If we go there, you can't suck my dick. Is that what you want?"

"Do you have any gay friends that could fuck me in front of my wife?"

"No man."

"Yeah I guess not." I looked at the floor.

"Ask your wife. Maybe she knows some."

I looked at him. He looked intense but there was a kindness in his eyes and I wondered if Suzanne saw that in him too. "I'm not really into guys. I just want my wife's Master to dominate me too."

"I'll think about it."

"That's all I can ask. Thanks."

He walked out and I shut the door and locked it behind him. Then I returned to the bedroom to find Suzanne sprawled out on the mattress. She was asleep with her legs open and her pussy had that wet used look. Her tits lay flat on her chest and her face was relaxed.

"Are you awake" I asked.

She stirred a little and stretched and yawned. "Just barely" she responded.

"Do you want to take a nap?"

"Mmm, come here" she said and patted the mattress beside her.

I lay down beside her and she turned to me and kissed me on the mouth. His semen had dried on her lips and was quickly hydrating. I could taste him on her breath as well and I began to get an erection again. I placed my arm over her shoulder and pulled her into me as we continued our nice kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth and her lips moved as she felt my erection press into her. "Oh darling, you are hard again. Do you think you can fuck me once more?" she whispered excitedly.

"Maybe" I whispered back. "This is all so incredibly thrilling. I love tasting his cum on your breath, knowing I just watched you both fuck for hours."

"I'm glad you love it too darling. We're going to have so much fun. It's a new chapter in our lives and it's incredibly exciting isn't it?"

"Absolutely" I said and felt her hand grasp hold of my dick. She fisted it lightly and stroked me back and forth as I gazed into her eyes. She kissed me on the lips and I felt my dick throb in her hand as my brain filled with decadent thoughts of sex.

"Is he really your Master? Does he own you really?"

"No darling. It's just fun and games. Did you believe it was real?"

"Yes."

"And that excited you too didn't it?"

"Yes."

"He's not like that but I could be. I could let another man own me completely if you want to go there."

"I'd want to be owned by him too. I told James that at the front door on his way out. He said he'd think about it."

"Did he? You talked with him? Was it his idea?"

"No. We just started talking. I think he wanted to clear his conscience."

"He's a good man. I love his cock Bob. But if we want someone to own both of us and control you sexually while he treats me like a whore on a permanent basis, I think we'll need to find someone else."

"Do you want me controlled sexually Suzanne?"

"The thought has some appeal but I also want my husband to enjoy fucking my brains out too" she said softly.

"I'd like that too. But couldn't we try working together and maybe train James to be our dark Master."

"Oh you are a bad boy aren't you?"

"In a way I think you influence his behavior and he obviously likes you" I said.

Suzanne looked into my eyes and I smiled at her. The experience on her face felt like she was searching me for assurance of my sincerity. I felt like asking her what else she needed from me to convince her I was serious but then she said "I'm sorry I cheated on you." She paused as her apology took hold of my heart. "I should have just told you I found your stash and watching them turned me on. I want you to know that I truly love you. You are my husband and I thought if you're so into this I could make your fantasy come true."

"You did Suzanne. You were very successful."

"No Bob. I cheated on you. That's not success. I just got lucky that you are so open-minded and you love me enough to support my addiction for cock."

Her honesty was overwhelming and I leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. It was a brief kiss meant to be reassuring. "I want our slate to be clean and if we follow through with James or other men it will be a mutual decision. Okay?"

"Okay Suzanne. I accept your apology and I appreciate what you're saying. But I also am glad you're open minded about having me as your cuckold. It's been my fantasy for so long but I was never courageous enough to tell you. So, I'm sorry for that too."

"Okay darling, from this point on let's promise to not keep anything like this from each other, unless we're planning a nice surprise or our future Master requires it."

"Deal."

"Darling?"

"Yes?"

"James left a large deposit inside me. Do you want it?"

I smiled and we kissed lovingly as my dick grew hard again. My lips moved down her chin and at the drop off to her neck I said "I intend to swallow every drop."

I kissed my way down her chest and Suzanne began to share more about her desires for sex and the overwhelming need that builds within her during the day. I lingered a long time at her breasts, teasing her nipples with the tip of my tongue and rewarding them with the cover of my lips and mouth as I listened to her.

"I wake horny" she began. "After you leave for work, I lay in bed and masturbate thinking about the latest guy I saw."

"Have you ever thought about women when you masturbate?"

"Not really. Maybe once or twice but my desire is about being with men."

"What do you think about?"

"I think about seducing them and building up their confidence so that they take charge and turn me into their own personal slut."

Her honesty fed my lust and I departed her breasts and kissed my way down her body to the main attraction. It had been 30 minutes or more since James' fat cock had stuffed my wife's hole and her pussy still appeared enflamed and red. Her labia lay partially open giving strong indication she was accustomed to receiving large object insertions. And although I had never really looked at her pussy after personally fucking it with my own cock, I was certain that I had never left it looking like this either. Strangely, this truth made my cock swell with lust.

"Does a personal slut want to be owned and encouraged to pleasure friends and strangers?" I asked just as I parted her labia with my thumbs. A pleasure sigh crossed her lips and I heard her say "Yes." Her hole opened easily, exposing its rich red color and musky scent as I applied little pressure with my thumbs. I inhaled sharply and deeply filling myself with her sexual scents. "When will she allow herself such pleasure next?" I asked and then planted a kiss on her open pussy.

"Soon darling" she cooed and then her pitch rose as my lips formed a seal over her open hole and I thrust my tongue inside her. "Oh God," she exclaimed "Right there, yes Oh God Bob" she shouted. I swirled my tongue inside her, thrusting and thrashing to increase her pleasure. As happened on the previous cleaning, I tasted a fraction of his juices combined with her's and knew that eventually I would need my wife to mount herself onto my mouth and let his deposit drip into me. Still, at this juncture of the experience it was quite fun to lay between her legs and lap up her juices.

When her hands found the back of my head she began to grind herself against me. The undulation was slow and with each hump one way or the other my face took on more of her wetness. Just to test the waters a bit I also moved my lips over her hooded clit and licked the small button with the tip of my tongue. Her reaction was instant.

"Oh fuck yeah! You're going to make me cum baby" she wailed and held my head with both hands. Her finger nails dug into my scalp as her grip tightened. Her communication set off my own lust and I thrust my tongue harder against her clit hoping to hear more about her slutty desires. She didn't fail me in the least.

"I'm so glad you're my husband. I need a clean up boy darling because it gets messy down there when I let other men fuck me. When you're at work, I will be taking on cock after cock and when you come home from a busy day you'll simply dive in and eat me out won't you?"

"Uh huh" I mumbled with her pussy in my mouth. "That's it darling, show me you love me and clean me out again just like earlier today. You love his cum don't you?"

I pulled back and said "I do when its fresh out of you."

"It was so hot to watch you suck his cock. I want to see you fluff up my lovers before they fuck me. And afterward we can clean his cock together while I hold his cum in my hot cunt." I sucked hard on Suzanne's clit and she came hard at the same time. "Oh God I'm coming!" she yelled. "Please finish eating me out darling. Fuck I'm coming. Eat me out now Bob you fucking cuckold!" she yelled.

My cock was rock hard again and I humped the mattress with it as I moved my lips back over her hole and fed with my tongue. There was a new amount of moisture to be tasted as Suzanne rode out her orgasm. And as I licked her honey pot she continued to dig her finger nails into my scalp.

Eventually her tension relaxed and her body settled into the mattress. Her breathing grew deeper and her hands let go of their grip on my head. "I think you've probably gotten what you can this way darling. I want to sit on your face so you can drink his load as it drips from my cunt into your mouth."

I pulled away from her swollen wet pussy and said "Jesus Suzanne. You are making me so turned on."

"I'm glad you feel that way because right now I don't think I can stop or control what I say. I just want to sit on your face and hear you swallow."

When Suzanne sat on my face, James' load poured into my mouth and I swallowed audibly. It tasted different, certainly fresh from her pussy but not as fresh as just served. It was old and stale now and if I hadn't had the hard on that I did I probably would have spit it out. Instead, I followed orders and drank and swallowed what she fed me.

While she sat on my face, Suzanne also rode me. She moved back and forth further coating my already slick skin with her juices. It was simply an amazing experience and one I'll want to repeat again and again. I assumed she might intend to dismount my face and impale herself on my own jutting cock but when she did dismount it was so she could jump out of bed and head to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower darling. You can join me if you like" she called back over her shoulder.

"I think I'll just lay here for a moment" I mumbled. My eyes were heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

+++++

When I woke it was dark. I needed to pee and went to the bathroom and while standing at the toilet I peered into the shower stall through the open sliding door. Water droplets still clung to the walls and then I remembered Suzanne's invitation to take a shower with her. My body ached, especially my lower jaw and cock. Both had been used extensively as I had to keep my mouth open to eat her out and my cock was sore from all the hard masturbation and fucking. As my thoughts turned to the activities earlier in the day my dick grew again for attention and my heart filled with lust.

After I peed, I went back to the room got dressed and headed out to find my wife. A note set on the kitchen counter. It said "We're out of food. I called for take out and will be back soon. Suzanne." Next to her name she had drawn a heart.

Then just as I looked at the kitchen clock and saw that it was 7:05 pm I heard her car door slam shut and the garage door moving. She was either just arriving or just leaving. I couldn't be sure and so I walked to the connecting door and opened it to find her beaming at me from the other side. "Hi" she said "I went for take out."

It was Chinese food. Our favorite. "I got you Kung Pao Chicken and I got Szchuan Tofu" she said as she moved past me. I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed me back with enthusiasm.

"Thanks for letting me sleep. How long was I out?"

"A few hours if you just woke up."

"Yeah I just woke up. You look fantastic" I said.

"That's because I'm in love with you" she said.

I followed her into the kitchen and watched her ass as she set the food down. For forty years old my wife has a figure that a 28 year old woman would envy. I say 28 because that's when I think a girl really turns into a woman. Comparing a woman who is 28 or older to an 18-20 year old is like apples to oranges.

I reached for her jacket and tugged at the collar as it the material slid down her arms. "Thanks" she said and turned to take it from me. "It's okay I'll go hang it up."

Her face looked pained and I said "what's the matter?"

She looked down at first and her response was delayed as she appeared to consider carefully what she said next. When she looked up again we made eye contact and she began in a whisper "I met someone as the restaurant."

I stood in silence. Her news caught me off guard and I felt uneasiness weigh heavy on my heart. Her news was already becoming a mood killer and it was very strange to feel that way.

"I want him to fuck me Bob. He's very attractive and from what I can tell he's probably hung. Well endowed men are usually so confident I can just pick it up on some sixth sense or something."

"What does that have to do with your jacket?"

"His card is in the side pocket. I didn't want you to find it and think I was keeping it from you."

"So that's why you're telling me now?" I asked as calmly as I could. Her expressed desire to be fucked by this stranger turned me on and my dick rose again just on that thought.

She nodded her head as she looked at me with glazing eyes. "His name is Raphael. He was in line ahead of me and we just started talking. I felt him undress me with is eyes."

Immediately I pictured some Latino dressed in black jeans and a tee shirt with a gold chain around his neck. He probably cupped his crotch and told her in Spanish what he wanted to do to her.

"We said we weren't going to keep secrets like this from each other any more."

"I just didn't expect to hear such news so soon."

"I didn't expect to meet someone so soon either. I'm sorry. Did I upset you?"

"That's part of it...I'm supposed to feel disappointment. It just sucks when it shows up."

"I don't want to hurt you Bob. That's not right."

"I know it's fucked up, but I can't help it. The thought of you pleasured in another man's arms while I watch or even behind my back or you call and tell me it's happening while I'm at the office just turns me on incredibly."

"I know it does darling. I just want to make sure that I'm doing right by you this time. Okay?"

"What did you tell Raphael about yourself?"

"Let's go sit and eat. I'm starved and I'll tell you everything."

In the dining room, I put her jacket over a chair back and then we sat next to one another and ate for a few minutes in silence. The food tasted wonderful and felt good filling my stomach. As my hunger slowed my brain seemed to relax too and then Suzanne spoke.

"You asked what I told him?"

I nodded as I chewed my food.

"Raphael understands I'm married and he invited me to his office tomorrow for lunch."

"What did you tell him?"

"I accepted. That's when he gave me his business card."

"That's it?"

"No. He asked that I dress professionally and to be prepared for the unexpected."

"What do you suppose he meant by that?"

"I don't know but I want to find out" she said smiling back at me.

"Where is his office? Is it safe?"

"His card is in my jacket pocket. Take it out and see."

I trembled slightly as I considered what she just said. It was like a dare and I suddenly felt nervous. She continued eating as I got out of my chair and then I felt her eyes on me as I lifted her jacket and searched the right hand pocket. I extracted the card and read it. Raphael Sunkiss. "Interesting name" I mumbled.

"Interesting guy" she said back and ate some more.

"His office is in the same building as mine" I said.

"So it's pretty safe then?"

"Yeah, it looks like he's on the penthouse floor."

"Where is your's in comparison?"

"My office is on a high middle floor. It's much more affordable than where he is" I said with confidence.

"You have a wonderful office darling. I thought maybe I could stop by on my way to meet him."

"That could drive me insane with lust. I wouldn't be able to work all afternoon."

Suzanne laughed. "I have a feeling that's going to be a recurring challenge for you isn't it? Knowing your wife is with another man while you work."

I nodded. She had me there.

"People may talk, are you prepared for that?"

"How so?" I asked.

"Your co-workers will see me dressed up and I may even go back to your office so everyone there sees me. We'll talk briefly and then I'll leave. I could time my visit to 11:30 and leave in time for my lunch date in his office by 12 noon."

I looked at Suzanne quizzically as I didn't follow what she was saying.

"Bob you need to understand that I am attracted to Raphael and if he wants to escort me out of the building with his arm wrapped around my waist I'm willing to let him do that regardless of who sees us. Have you thought about what you will say to your co-workers when they tell you they saw your wife with a well-dressed, attractive and younger man?"

"No I haven't. What do you think I should say?"

She laughed again and said "Bob do you understand I'm giving you every chance to stop this and you're not doing anything of the kind?"

"I have read and masturbated to stories like that where the wanton wife teases her husband with visits to his office and is later seen by co-workers or his friends as she entertains another man. It's hot for me to fantasize like that. I want to try."

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
515 Followers
12