Film Buff

Story Info
You fall asleep in the theater, and they take advantage.
2.6k words
3.65
85.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes were heavy.

A voice was beating against your eardrums.

"Did you expect to tread in our realm without repercussions? Every time you see us and shiver, we feel it. Every time you scream in shock and fear, we know. It fills us, it feeds us. And when you sleep here? Then it's our turn, it's our time to laugh and shiver. Remind us how it feels to be you, and you get to wake up....."

Your eyes shot open with the last echoing words ringing in your ears. Get to wake up huh? Whatever. You stretched and looked around the theater. You must have fallen asleep. But where was I? As you turned side to side to loosen up your back you realized something strange.

There were no doors.

The theater had no doors. Anywhere.

You started to stand up as you realized it, but the lights were starting to go dim. Was there a film starting? Should you look behind the curtain, or just wait to see what plays?

You sat back down, trying not to look around as you hear voices getting louder in the growing darkness. As your ass touched the chair an electrical shock goes through you and you almost jumped out of the seat.

"Down in front!" A deep gravelly voice chuckles as you realized that although you couldn't see anyone here, you were not alone. Moving shadows at the edges of your vision were becoming darker, filling the seats.

You felt underneath your ass and found a thin line in the fabric that ran directly between your pussylips and ass cheeks. It was slightly warm. Was that a wire?

"Don't worry lady, it's all part of the show...", the voice behind you spoke again, obviously leaning towards you from a row or two behind.

You shivered as the light of the projector began to fill the screen and give the shadows more form and shape. They seemed at least vaguely human, but staring at one directly made it hard to make out shapes, like looking at the numbers on a clock in your dreams. Was this a dream? It must be, right?

You jumped again as a hand clapped on your shoulder near your neck for a moment, almost making you scream.

That felt real.

"Hey", whispered another gravelly voice in your ear, "your boyfriend coming back or should I move? I can't see over him...".

So nervous you felt unable to speak, you shrugged as the trailer started.

The first was a trailer for a comedy, something about a couple with a talking pet marmot. The laughter and chuckles in the audience surrounded you, but it was all dark, deep voices. You tried to believe it was just a dream and settled into your chair to watch the show. The second trailer was for an action movie, and the hooting and whistling during the female heroine's shots made it clear that whatever they were, the audience was mostly male. Or lesbian. You sunk a little lower in your seat. The third trailer started with a red screen covered with the words "Restricted", and showed short clips of a steamy romance based in Las Vegas. The audience cheered even louder, and you wished the movie would just play. This HAD to be a dream, right?

Finally the opening credits of the movie started, but just like the shadows around you it was hard to make out the names of the film or actors. You realized that wasn't going to matter though, as the bad acting degenerated into torrid sex minutes later.

"Now that's more like it!", one of the voices behind you said with interest. You watched in shock as visions of sweaty slapping flesh began to fill the screen, and realized where all of this might be headed. Your pussy fluttered for a moment at the realization, and you tried to look at the floor for a moment and gather your thoughts. Should I get up and look for a door? The fear of brushing against one of those heavily breathing shadows in the dark was too much to bear, and you tried to just sit still and hope time would pass. But the sounds of what was happening on the screen were too much to ignore, and every time you looked up it was a constant struggle not to look down again when your pussy quivered and your mouth watered. As the scene came to it's inevitable conclusion, the woman onscreen finished by giving her partner a blowjob until he shot it all in her mouth. You blushed and looked down again as you caught yourself licking and biting your lower lip. This wasn't helping.

The screen went black for a moment and you gasped, then the voice you had heard before this nightmare began shouted from the front: "We need a volunteer!" You gripped harder on the arm of your chair, afraid of being noticed. Your pussy was so wet from the fear of being noticed, of the excitement of the danger and of watching sex with a room full of men (Well, some kind of men) that your panties had soaked through. When the shock ran through your chair this time it was already damp from your pussy juices, and it was as if someone touched a taser to your clit. You yelled and jumped up at the same time, grabbing your ass, which pushed your breasts forward, shaking them. You waved your hands, hollering "No, there's a wire in my seat! I'm not....", but your words were drowned out by the cheering of the crowd filling your ears. A new scene had started and you sat back down quickly, hoping they hadn't noticed you and were cheering for the next onscreen tryst.

Your respite was short lived, however, as you felt cold hands on your shoulders pulling you deeper into your chair. They were rough and strong and...what were those?!?! Claws??? You tried to struggle but the firm hands on your shoulders and neck squeezed tighter with every wriggle, the breathing shadows around you becoming more labored. Your eyes widened as you felt tongues and teeth nibbling and licking at your pink skin. The tongues wriggling across your neck almost seemed to touch, like two pieces of wet sandpaper lightly rubbing together with you in the middle.

"I didn't mean to stand up! I wasn't v...." Your yelling was lost in the sounds of laughter and cheering from the audience, but you couldn't tell if they were cheering at you or the screen. Your pussy was still betraying you, becoming wetter by the second. You grasped at the seats in front of you uncontrollably, gripping the chair arms and the backs in front of you. Even though your clothes were on, it was as if you could feel the constant touching of the shadows right through your tank top, the strange feeling of their cold hands on your legs underneath the jeans. It felt like there were ice cubes and burning matches coursing through them, an almost electric tingling sensation caressing you with every touch. You began to relax deeper into the seat, your legs sliding underneath the chair in front of you.

You looked at the screen again as you felt more formless hands pull your legs apart. There, on the screen, in thirty feet of Technicolor, was your own face. You gaped in shock, barely noticing the tingling on your pussylips as you saw yourself moaning louder and louder, bouncing up and down, buffeted back and forth by two unseen cocks. A shiver went down your spine as a drop of sweat fell from your sun bleached breasts onscreen, and as if in response to that something that felt like massive fingers encircling those same breasts, squeezing both of them completely as if they were going to be sucked right out of your shirt. You tried to call out again, only to feel your tongue being tickled, as if tiny little frozen fingers were lapping at the insides of your mouth like waves, starting to thrust in and out between short breaks. Strangely, it felt much like the time you touched a nine volt battery to your tongue when you were younger. Except this was much milder, and spreading everywhere you could imagine it reaching. Even though your clothes were on, there were similar sensations building at the edges of your pussy and ass. It seemed like with every breath the sensations all over your body, both inside and out, were growing stronger.

The sweating, bouncing, moaning version of you on the screen was in the middle of coming when you noticed what was happening. She began to gag on another cock as she bounced on two others as you realized you were feeling the same sensations, but harder, like a cloud made of steel, covered in sandpaper and electricity trying to push you to your limits. Your legs flopped awkwardly, your mouth gaping open as the unseen cock continued to expand, pushing in your throat still deeper. You began to drool on yourself as the shadowy member kept your mouth open, lost in staring at the screen to see what would happen next. Jolts of sensation began to shake your body as the version of you in a cumstained bikini took cock after cock in all her holes.

You tried to squeal in shock as you saw another woman joined in, squeezing your doppelganger's nipples as she licked your pussy and sucked your clit. In the darkness of the theater your clit felt as if it had a suction cup on it, and you tried to scream over the phantom cock in your mouth as the fleshy logs in both your pussy and ass seemed to grow at once, battering against your cervix and into your stretched rectum at the same time, fucking you right through your jeans. All of the thrusting was happening in unison. You were sure your jeans looked like you had pissed them.

The silver screen version of you was the center of a tableau of debauchery. Every time someone yanked anal beads out of her ass the cock stretching your spreading shithole throbbed even wider, making you feel like even your insides might actually scream if your mouth couldn't. It was impossible to tell if your pussy was being fucked even wider, because the moment you tried to focus on any hole the feelings inside it seemed to become more real, stretched wider and deeper than before, the gagging misty thing in your mouth pushed to the point you were sure you could feel it in your stomach. You grasped at the air with your hands as you stared almost sightlessly at what would happen to you next, lost between fear and confusion and lust.

Your hands finally settled in the seats at your sides as you stared ahead, engulfed in sensations. Were you actually seeing double anal penetration? The whole audience seemed to be breathing with you, whispering in motion with the perfectly timed thrusts. It took you a moment to realize that your hands had fallen into the laps of two more shapes, gripping and squeezing around their exposed cocks like an old habit. The whole atmosphere of the room seemed to be breathing in and out with you, and for a passing moment you wondered if this is what it was like to be inside a lung. All of your skin both inside and out felt stretched beyond belief, both on fire and getting frostbite at the same time, from your clit to the points of your nipples being squeezed and scraping the insides of your bra. With a shock you realized that there was only one part of your body that wasn't freezing, the hand wrapped around the fleshy cock in the seat on your right. With that realization came the shock that although you couldn't SEE it at all, it felt like a REAL cock, warm to the touch and dripping precum. You realized that before you fell asleep that's where I had been sitting, but what did it mean? Was it really mine? There was only one way to find out, and if anything was real here then that had to be it. You struggled to close your mouth, and a collective groan filled the auditorium as you tried to lean to the right to get closer to it's warmth.

It felt as if dozens of hands dragged you from your seat and onto your knees as you gripped harder and tried to taste the cock in your hand, to feel if it was real.

Kneeling with your ass pressed against the back of 2 theater seats, you finally managed to lick the tip of it, your moan lost in the sounds of your audience as you realized it was real and mine. You caught snatches of whispers between your screams onscreen, yelling at others to hurry before you finished. The thought barely registered as you tried to ignore the feeling of two cocks pounding you from behind, making your ass slap back against the seats with each stroke. Your pants were so soaked that you could feel your pussy juices running down to your knees, and each thrust forward pushed the throbbing warm shaft deeper into your throat. Cold hands slapped at your tits and scrabbled at your nipples with each stroke, and it began to feel like there was a war being waged inside of you.

The strange shocking coldness began to fill your insides, clammy against your skin, as if it were going to try to fuck you in every pore. But with every bob of your head the smooth hardness filled you with more and more warmth and awareness. You started to cum as you felt my hands grab your head and push you down, but it felt like there was a battle inside you. It was as if every shadow in the room was pulling you back onto their fucksticks as your own screams from the screen filled your ears, their clawed raspy hands pinching at your nipples and clit, slapping your ass harder as you twitched from each clap, the touch of them making you feel as if you were being filled with ice and electricity, as if it were being pounded and pushed into you all at once.

At the same time you realized mid orgasm that the warmth and hardness in your mouth was filling you from the top down, pouring relief into you like dropping mercury into a beaker already filled to the brim with dry ice. You entire body was twisting and jerking as your mouth felt royally fucked, your lips starting to swell from the pounding. You could not tell anymore whether you were riding the orgasm or the orgasm was riding you, and had you mouth open enough or even breath enough you would have kept screaming until your breath only came in ragged gasps. It felt like the whole room was pounding into you with every breath and again with every heartbeat.

The orgasms kept hitting harder, like being slapped in the head and on the clit with every one. The darkness started to shift, flashes of brightness filling your vision until there was an explosion of colors as the cock in your mouth finally came. The taste alone was like coming back to life after a coma, pineapple juice and daisies and laughter all rolled into one. And with it everything collided at once. Your insides felt filled with the warmth, the concrete reality of my cum in your mouth. The waves of darkness washed away in swirls of Technicolor eddies filling the edges of your vision as you finally started to come down from your never-ending multiple orgasms. You sucked on the tip of my cock and stared up at me. You breathed a sigh of relief as you noticed a door at the corner of your eye, the exit to the theater. Kissing my balls, you giggled as I said:

"So does this happen EVERY time you fall asleep at the movies?"