Final Breath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Erin?"

"Mmhmm?"

"What are you thinking right now?"

"How much I'd like to see you beat the shit out of Billy."

I guess I wasn't projecting, after all.

"I want to give you something else to think about."

"Yeah?"

I engaged her in another kiss, one filled with love and desire and the promise of so much more.

With a satisfied sigh she breathed, "I like that thought much better."

"I thought you would."

"Garrett?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to do... more with you."

"Yeah. I really want to do more with you too."

"Yeah. But..."

"What?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I've... never gone this far with anyone before."

I gulped, a little worried about how Erin would respond to what I had to say. "I can't lie to you, Erin. I'm not exactly experienced myself."

"Really? I thought for sure you would have... you know... because you're on the football team and cheerleaders and other girls were always around you and you're so popular and..."

I placed a finger on her lips to quiet her, and then shook my head. "I've never gone this far with anyone else either. I swear."

Erin's eyes grew wide as what I had said sunk in. "Oh god."

"Yeah."

"Garrett?"

"Yes Erin?"

"I just decided something."

"What's that?"

She kissed me hard. Her face was flush with passion. "I want you so much that I don't care about being nervous. I don't want to stop."

I patted her ass lovingly. "Good. I don't want to stop either. I was thinking..."

"Yes?"

"Maybe we could start with me seeing... more of you?"

Erin eased herself off my lap. She smiled seductively but there was still a naïve innocence to her as she disrobed. She unbuttoned her blouse, undid her skirt and let both pieces of clothing pool at her feet. My eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat as I beheld this gorgeous angel before me.

The colour of her lingerie was no surprise, but the lacy black bra and panties were accented with cute pink trim, embroidery and ribbons. The bra hid the swell of her breasts, which were better-than-average size for such a small woman. Her panties covered her most hallowed place just well enough... but, of course, too well for my current way of thinking. The contrast with her soft, creamy skin was obvious, but just the fact I could see so much more of that skin than I did before... well, let's just say my jeans were by now uncomfortably tight.

I stood up to touch her again. She nuzzled her face into my hand. "I like the pink," I said. "It's a nice touch."

"I wanted to look pretty for you, Garrett."

"You look more than pretty, Erin. You look stunningly beautiful."

"I don't know about that."

"Well I do know. You're gorgeous. I won't hear you say otherwise."

She was full-out blushing now. "Thank you. But you! You look so masculine, so strong and handsome. You're making me feel really warm all over."

I watched in awe as she stroked her pussy through her panties. "Especially down here," she purred.

I let out a low growl and held her in close to me. "God, you have no idea what you're doing to me right now!"

To my surprise and delight, I felt one of her hands fondle my erect cock through my jeans. I gasped and my body buzzed with excitement at her soft touch.

"Actually," she breathed, "I think I am starting to get a good idea."

She continued to massage my hard-on in slow, sensual circles. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, and at that moment, with her erotic actions and the subtle yet still noticeable increase in her confidence, I thought she couldn't look any sexier. I felt roughly a million times more turned on than ever before.

"Let me make love to you now, Gare."

I nodded, certain Erin could see the desperate need on my face.

She took my hand and wordlessly led me to her bedroom. A thought suddenly occurred to me. Of all the damn times, I thought... but at the same time it did need to be addressed.

"Will your Mom be home soon? I'd hate for her to interrupt us."

"Oh. I guess I forgot to mention it. She's visiting my aunt for a couple days. She won't be back until Saturday." She paused. "Your parents know you're staying out late, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I asked them if I could stay overnight and sleep on your couch so I could help you clean up tomorrow morning before school. They seemed OK with that. I'm a gentleman, you know."

She giggled, a musical sound if I ever heard one.

"Garrett?"

"Yes Erin?"

"Can we not talk about our parents now?"

"OK. Good idea."

"Good. I... want to try something now."

"OK."

Her lips and fingertips gently brushed down my chest and stomach with a feathery touch. Her hands stopped at my jeans. She undid my belt buckle and the jeans button, and unzipped the fly. She grasped my jeans and boxers with both hands. She raised her eyebrows to me as if to ask for permission to take them off.

Yeah, as if I was really gonna say no.

I gave her a slight nod, and in one fell swoop she pulled both garments down. I stepped out of them and sat on the edge of her bed. My cock was achingly hard and it stood up straight, begging for attention.

Erin stared at my hard-on in wonder. She dropped down to her knees and wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock. She studied it for a second and then started to stroke me, and it was all I could do to hold back from exploding right then and there.

"Oh god Erin!" I cried out.

"Does that feel good?"

"Hell yes!"

"It's so big... I don't know how it will fit inside me," she whispered, and my cock twitched at the sound of that.

"We'll figure that out when the time comes. OK?"

"OK. Garrett?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I doing this right?"

"You're doing amazing," I said between short, excited breaths. "If you want, though, I've heard that if you twist your wrist just like this, that it feels really good too." I showed her the motion I was talking about.

"Like this?" she asked and mimicked my instructions.

"Oh yeah, that's... uhhhhhhh!" I leaned my head back and groaned. The sensations Erin was giving me were amazing, almost unbearably so.

"I love how I'm making you feel so good," she said.

"Baby, you're incredible!" I replied, trying to control myself and make the pleasure last longer.

She became even more focused on stroking my throbbing cock. It looked like she was mesmerized by the sight of it. She reached her head forward and gave the head of my cock a short, almost experimental, lick. She must have liked, or at least not been turned off, by what she found, for she then dragged her tongue along the sensitive underside from stem to tip.

It was all too much for me. "Erin! FUCK! Gonna... cum!!" I shouted.

She didn't stop her ministrations. It just took a few more strokes and then I exploded and, surely, yelled loud enough to wake the dead. The first volleys of my seed fired straight up in the air and landed with soft splats on my thighs. More of it shot out and hit her shoulder, while the rest of it flowed out and covered Erin's hand until she milked all she could out of me.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was... intense."

I felt too euphoric to speak coherently. I just nodded.

"Did you like that?"

Another nod.

She giggled. "I guess it's true when they say men turn dumb when they think with this head," she said as she pumped my softening cock once, before rapping her knuckles on my temple, "instead of this head!"

Before I could think of a good wisecrack in response she dashed off to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to clean the mess off our bodies.

"Erin?"

"Yeah?"

"It's my turn. I want to make you feel good now. I hope I can."

"You will. Anything you do to me feels good."

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I want you to make love to me, so bad. I'm still nervous though. No man has ever seen me naked."

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. "I'm honoured to be your first."

"I hope you think I'm pretty enough for you."

It surprised me a little that the self-assurance she showed earlier seemed to fade, but it just made me more determined to build her back up.

"Of course you are. You're so amazing, so beautiful. More beautiful than any other woman in the world."

"Really? You mean that?"

"Yes, absolutely. Because I know it in my heart. I love you, Erin. That's how I know."

"I... I love you too, Garrett."

Her eyes welled up with tears. One of them rolled down her cheek. I kissed it away. I left a trail of kisses from her face down to her neck. I kissed, tasted and suckled at her earlobe and supple neck flesh; she happily sighed in response.

My hands traveled to her bra-covered breasts. I cupped and massaged the pert orbs. "Can you take this off for me, baby?" I asked sweetly.

She undid the catch in the back and removed the bra, revealing her breasts in all their glory. They were perfect round handfuls, topped with small, beige areolae and pink nipples, which were now aroused and proudly extended forward.

"Oh Erin! God, they look incredible," I whispered. I touched her bare breasts, feeling the wondrous firm globes, visually giving them the love and reverence they deserved. I captured a nipple in my mouth, licked and teased the hard nub with my tongue and gently scraped it with my teeth.

"Ohhhhh yes!" Erin cried. Her legs grew weak from that touch alone. I caught her before she fell and sat her on my right thigh. I gasped at how hot her panty-covered mound felt on my leg. She was absolutely on fire down there.

I continued licking, kissing, tasting and suckling on her breasts. Anything I could think of that I thought would feel good for her, I tried. Her moans of encouragement were frequent and spurred me on further. I got a little careless though, and I bit down on a nipple a little too hard.

"Oh god!" she screamed.

"Sorry Erin! Did I hurt you? I'm so..."

The fiery look in her eyes stopped me in my tracks. "No! Do that again!"

Not the reaction I expected, but I wasn't about to argue. I bit and pulled at her other nub with my teeth, and she loudly squealed again. I kept up this treatment, eager to keep pleasing her. Her rapid, shallow breathing was hot in my ear. A soft sheen of sweat covered her pretty face, and she was now so turned on she was dry humping my leg and leaving a slick trail of wetness on my thigh. She smelled like sex and my hormones nearly raged out of control.

"Garrett?" Her voice was high-pitched and dripping with need.

"Mmmm?" I asked, my mouth currently filled with a perky breast.

"Please... more..."

She couldn't articulate what she wanted, but I had an idea that played in my head; I knew what I wanted to do next.

"Can you stand up for me?" I asked. She nodded, but didn't look too convinced that she was capable of such a simple action in her current state.

I eased her off my leg and set her on her feet, holding her by the waist in case she fell. I climbed off her bed and moved in behind her.

"I'm going to take your panties off now," I spoke in a husky whisper.

"Yes... please, Garrett..."

I slid the thin lacy garment down her smooth legs. The panties were sopping wet. Her musk filled my nostrils again and my cock was stirring to life once more.

Erin had placed her hands on the mattress to support herself and, whether she intended to or not, she presented her ass to me. It was just as beautiful as the rest of her. I kissed and licked both cheeks. It was exhilarating to feel and taste her soft yet firm body in such an intimate area. That exhilaration drove me to take a chance.

My hand cupped her mound and I drew my middle finger across her pussy, slowly, from top to bottom.

"OhmigodYES!" Erin squealed.

Exactly the response I was looking for.

I tasted the plentiful wetness on my finger. It was way better than I had ever dreamed of, more addictive than any narcotic I could find on the street. I had to have my fill, and more.

"Lie down on your bed for me."

With unsteady legs she did as I asked. I gazed at her most private place. Her mound was puffy and glistening with arousal. It was topped by a trim, downy thatch of blonde hair, which caught me off guard for a moment. I'd known her for so long with black hair I'd nearly forgotten she was an actual blonde.

"Erin?"

"Yeah?"

"You're so beautiful down there."

"Thank you..."

"I'm going to make you feel really good now."

" 'K. Hurry. Please."

She spread her legs wide to invite me in. I took hold of her under her thighs and dragged my tongue all across her pussy. Her lips parted open just enough to see her valley of pink. I tasted her love juices directly from the source. She was wriggling beneath me and cooing sounds of encouragement. I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing, how I was kissing, sucking and nibbling all over her pussy, but I hadn't quite found her real sweet spot, the area where, if touched, she would go off like a rocket.

Then I did find it, though completely at random. "Ohgod ohgod!" she screamed.

'Shit!' I thought to myself, 'if only I could remember how I did that!" I resumed my quest yet again. Now, though, Erin was more aware of how her body would react what I was doing, and she leaned up on her elbows to get a better look and started directing me where to go.

"Oh Garrett, that's good... a little higher though... little higher...please lick me there..."

I could just make out the emergence of her clitoris poking out from its hood. Was that where she was directing me to? I gave that area a quick flick of my tongue.

"YES!"

I guess it was!

I kept licking her pussy all over but I made sure to give her the area around her clit plenty of attention too. She was now really squirming all over and I had to strengthen my grip on her to try and keep her in place. Her squeals and cries were growing in volume and intensity. She was so tantalizingly close now. My tongue rapidly flicking across her button brought her that much closer.

"Fuck! Garrett... my god... so good!"

"Ready to cum for me, Erin?"

"Yes! Pleeeeeease!!"

I was hungry for her orgasm now, eager for her to feel the same ecstasy she gave me earlier. I fed ravenously, my wet tongue a blur across her sex. Her legs wrapped around my neck in a desperate effort to draw me in even closer.

Then all at once Erin stiffened and her pussy contracted beneath me. She announced her orgasm with the loudest yet most adorable high pitched squeak I ever heard. She collapsed and fell limp on the bed as her climax gave way. Her body shuddered from the aftershocks and her chest rose quickly up and down with the deep breaths she was taking. A feeling of pride surged through me knowing that I could have that kind of effect on a woman.

I crawled up and lay beside her on my uninjured side to watch her recover. She tried to talk a couple of times but couldn't form the words. Only on the third attempt could she manage that feat.

"Holy shit, Garrett! Wow. Scarlett told me she loves it whenever Kory goes down on her and that I would love it when someone did it for me, but my god I had no idea! You were amazing!"

"Thanks, Erin. It was incredible watching you and listening to you cum."

She blushed brightly. "You mean that little squeaky thing I did? God that's so embarrassing..."

"Oh no. Don't you even think that. I loved it. I would do anything to hear you make that sound again and again."

"OK. As soon as I finish recovering, you just might get that chance."

We smiled and quietly enjoyed being naked with each other. Soft touches, caresses and kisses were all we needed for a while. But of course that didn't last. Our passion and desire re-ignited and our heated embraces only served to fan those flames.

"I'm ready, Gare. I want you inside me," she crooned between kisses.

I was elated. And sporting a massive erection.

Then one unbidden thought entered my mind which stopped me in my tracks. I buried my face in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Erin asked.

I forced myself to look at her. "I'm sorry Erin, I never expected that we'd go this far tonight. I'm unprepared... I don't have any protection, and I..."

With one look at her face any further words dissolved on my tongue. Instead of being upset, she gently smiled, placed a hand on my shoulder and tenderly kissed my cheek. She reached into a drawer of her night table and pulled out two items. She proudly presented them to me.

"Trick or treat!" she sang. It was a three-pack of condoms and a small bottle of water-based lube.

The realization momentarily stunned me, but not for long. I hungrily tongue-kissed Erin and heard her whimper in my mouth.

"Thank you baby, this will definitely be an amazing treat!" I said.

"They are Halloween gifts from Scarlett and Mel. You can thank them later."

"I will."

I unwrapped one of the three small square packages and wrapped my manhood in latex. She applied some lube to both my cock and her pussy to add to her natural lubrication, just to make sure my entry into her would be as easy and painless as possible.

"You're sure you want to do this?" I asked Erin.

"Yes, absolutely."

"How should we do this?"

"Can... can I be on top?"

"Of course. You're so cute when you're nervous, you know?"

She blushed and stuck her tongue out at me, which made me laugh. I laid on my back and let her climb on top of me. We gazed at each other with love in our eyes as she positioned her pussy just above my hard cock. She closed those big blue eyes and sank lower. I watched the condom-covered head stretch her outer labia before penetrating her no-longer-virgin pussy.

Oh god. Words could not describe, could never describe, this feeling.

Slowly and carefully, Erin eased herself further down my shaft. Half an inch here, quarter of an inch there. I was in no mood to rush her and was happy to let her control the pace. She stopped to rest, and to my amazement, nearly all of my cock was buried inside her.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Wow is right, Gare."

"Are you OK?"

"Yes. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would for my first time."

"Good, I'm glad."

She wriggled to adjust her position which sent short bursts of intense pleasure through me.

"Just trying to get used to you inside me," Erin whispered. "You're so big. I feel so full."

"Does it feel good?"

"Incredible! How does it feel for you, Gare?"

"Amazing! You're so tight and hot, it's unbelievable. I just hope I can last long enough to make this night very special for you."

Erin leaned down, grasped my hands and laced our fingers together. Her angelic face hung just above mine; I rose up to kiss her.

"It's already special, because it's with you," she assured me.

"This is so much better than I even dreamed it would be, Erin, because it's with you."

"I never wanted my first to be with anyone else but you, Gare."

"I love you, Erin."

"I love you too, Garrett."

It was almost imperceptible at first, but I eventually felt her move up and down my erect penis. The friction from even these small movements was heavenly. Her soft moans and sighs clearly indicated she was feeling the same way. I continued to let her dictate the tempo; in the back of my mind I was still concerned with hurting her, but by this point it was more about ensuring her pleasure.

She soon more actively sought that pleasure, increasing her speed and depth until she was quickly bouncing up and down my cock. I held her by her slim hips to help guide her movements.

"Oh god... really fucking you... so good!" she squealed.

Erin was the vision of sex. Eyes shut tight, strands of hair stuck to her sweaty forehead, firm breasts jiggling up and down, thighs tense and hard from exertion, whole body contorted in pleasure and ready for ultimate release. God she was so close now.

"Come on Erin, come for me baby!" I gritted through my teeth.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers