Final Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

My patience was rewarded.

Erin showed me she knew how to make an entrance. She slowly, seductively, alluringly crawled towards me. She held one of the two condoms we had left with her teeth, just biting the edge of the packaging. When she reached me she quickly opened the package and discarded the small foil square. With one hand she lightly trailed her black-painted fingernails down the shaft of my member, up and down, up and down, until it stiffened with blood and lust. She used the other hand to roll the latex down until it covered up my cock. Sparks of desire jolted through me.

She climbed on to me, lined up her pretty little pussy and descended on my hard dick. Our moans of pleasure could be heard in stereo. I held on to her hips as she bounced up and down. The muscles of her hot, tight pussy gripped my hard cock in the most electric way; it was almost enough to lose my mind in the sensation.

Erin looked behind her at the mirror and smiled that cute little naughty smile I loved to see so much on her face. She left a trail of butterfly kisses from my cheek to my ear, when she then whispered, "How do we look together, Gare?"

I'm sure my mouth must have gaped wide open as I stared at the reflection of Erin's backside in the mirror. I drank in the sight of her hungry pussy repeatedly swallowing my cock. Her sweet ass had just the right hint of jiggle as it slapped down on the heels of her cute curled-up feet with each downward thrust.

"Baby," I growled, "that's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

Just to add to the visual stimulation, Erin narrowed her eyes, bit the corner of her lower lip and moaned like the young woman in heat that she was.

"Gare, you know what I want you to do now?" Her blue eyes now wide, her look hungry and fiery, as she posed her question.

"Tell me, Erin."

"I want you to really FUCK your goth princess!"

Her words certainly left no room for interpretation. My cock, tightly surrounded within Erin's white hot pussy, throbbed with need. We touched our foreheads together. Our breaths came in short, sharp pants as we stared holes into each other.

With a low growl, I stood up quickly, ignoring the twinge of pain in my bruised ribcage. Erin held on to me for dear life, her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist, her pussy still gripping my cock. I carried her across the way into her bedroom, laid her on her bed and, unable to hold back any longer, pounded into her with every ounce of strength I could find.

Part of me worried I was going to hurt her, but she was so wet and ready for me that those doubts immediately vanished. Her howls of ecstasy further confirmed it for me.

"YES! Yes, Garrett! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"

I obeyed her command. The room echoed with the sounds of our moans and groans and the slapping of skin on skin. Erin's limbs were locked around me so tightly, drawing me further inside her; it would have taken nothing less than an army for her to break that hold. I grunted with the repeated effort it took to thrust her into near submission. Beads of sweat dripped off my face and landed on her flat stomach in tiny splashes. We were both close, then... so close...

I reached forward to take one of Erin's breasts and gave the nipple a quick twist. She gasped and then actually copied my actions on her other breast. Her free hand flicked at her exposed clit. It all sent her over the edge.

"OhmigodFUCK!" she squealed in high pitched bliss. Her back arched and she bucked and writhed uncontrollably through an almost impossibly intense orgasm. The feel of her beneath me triggered my own release. I yelled loudly and torrents of my spunk surged out through my cock and quickly filled the latex tip.

After disposing of the condom, during which Erin again refused to leave my side (though at least I didn't have to carry her this time), we returned to her bed. She draped herself on top of me like a human blanket. It felt so natural and so perfect to hold her there. I never wanted to let her go, and better yet I knew the feeling was mutual.

Despite our youth and vitality, the release of our intense sexual energies took their toll on us. Quite simply, we were exhausted. Erin fell asleep on top of me. The last things I remembered were the feel of her hot breath on my skin and the scent of her, a fragrant mixture of her shampoo, sweat and sex. Then before I knew it, sleep overtook me as well.

Thursday, November 1st, 2012, 1:03pm

"Gare?"

I grunted, trying to figure out who would interrupt my sleep, and why that person would do something so cruel.

"Garrett? Wake up."

Her voice better pierced my consciousness this time. I half-opened one eye.

"Come on, sleepyhead! Wake up already!"

Erin giggled, kissed me on the cheek and stuck her tongue in my earhole. Yep, that did the trick.

In retaliation, I tickled her sides and under her arms. She shrieked and playfully pounded her fists on my shoulders. "Stop that, you jerk!" she yelled with pretend anger.

I had mercy on her and stopped. We laughed long and loudly together. That stopped when I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Soon after we were in full make-out mode. We kissed fiercely and we sucked at and inhaled each other's tongues like we were starving for them. Erin had intoxicated me with love and lust, and I was starting to wonder what I'd do tonight when I'd be forced to be without her. Just a day and a half with Erin had already ruined the experience of sleeping alone for me forever.

She soon made it clear she felt the same way. "Gare?"

"Yeah?"

"I love everything about you, you know that? I love how you look at me and make me feel sexy. I love how it feels when you touch me. I love how you treat my friends and I like real people. I love how you're both athletic and smart. I love how strong your body is, how it's the right mix of hard and soft, and how safe I feel here in your arms."

"Erin, I love the way you look at me with those big, perfect blue eyes. I love how you are your own person and to hell with what anyone else thinks. I love your unique personality and outlook on things, it teaches me something new all the time. I love how pretty your scent is, and I love the softness of your skin. I love how it feels when you straddle me and lay on top of me, and how it gives me the chance to touch you all over. I..."

My stomach picked the most inopportune time possible to loudly growl and rumble. Then again I guess it did have a point.

"I am really hungry right now," I said, blushing with embarrassment as Erin covered her mouth to stifle a hearty laugh.

"Now that you mention it, so am I," she replied.

We walked hand-in-hand upstairs to the kitchen where we prepared and dined on sandwiches. She sat on my lap while we fed each other grapes. It kind of felt like we were feeding into all the trite stereotypes of eighteen-year-olds in 'puppy love', but at the same time it felt entirely proper and natural to do. I wouldn't have traded places with anyone else in the world; there was nowhere else I'd rather be than in that kitchen, spending my time and sharing my love with Erin. And it felt that much better that I knew she felt the same way about me.

We spent a few minutes cleaning up the kitchen before returning downstairs. I took my place on the couch and she sat next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. We didn't speak for a while. I thought it was just a comfortable silence, until I took a look at Erin and saw she had a real moody and contemplative look on her face.

"Erin?"

"Hmm?"

"What's on your mind?"

She sighed heavily. "I wish this day never had to end."

"I know. Me neither. Last night and today have been the best moments of my life. But everything will be OK tomorrow. Trust me."

"I just don't want to have to deal with those idiots at school and all their close-minded, judgmental bullshit!"

Confused at her statement, I brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear before gathering my thoughts. "I thought you didn't care about all that."

"I don't!" she hissed. Then all the bravado left her voice. "Doesn't mean I want to hear it, though. Or feel their eyes all over me..."

Man, girls are complex.

"Erin, look, they'll do what they do. To hell with them. And I'll be by your side, no matter what. Besides, not everyone will judge us. Our friends, the ones who really count, they will be happy for us."

"Yeah... I guess..."

"Did I tell you I talked to Jamie after school yesterday?"

"No."

"Well, he told me it was cool with him if we got together."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. And the rest of the guys will be OK too. If not, I'll make them be OK with it!"

I ended my last sentence with a smile, but I was serious, too. My budding relationship with Erin took precedence over anything and anyone else, even my other good friends. Good-natured teasing with and from them would be accepted, of course, but I wouldn't tolerate anything beyond that. I knew Torrey, Brandon and Ricky really well so I was sure they would be happy that Erin and I were now a couple just as much as Jamie was.

In any case, sharing these thoughts seemed to help Erin feel better. Her cute little smile lit up her face and gave me the courage to continue. "And of course we know your friends will be fine. I mean, if Scarlett and Mel aren't they have a strange way of showing it."

Erin giggled briefly but then grew quiet for a moment before replying. "You're right, Gare. My friends will be very happy for me. I'm not quite sure about Jackson, though. He won't be angry or anything like that, but... I should tell you... I think he has feelings for me. He asked me out a couple weeks ago. It was awkward but I had to turn him down. I only ever wanted to be with you."

"Thank you, Erin. And it's OK, I know about Jackson. When he brought me outside last night to talk, he told me he asked you out. For what it's worth, he said he wouldn't stand in the way of our being together. Of course, that came out after he judo tossed me..."

Oh crap. I was not supposed to say that last part. I froze and thought to myself, 'I am an IDIOT!'

Erin's eyes opened wide and her face flushed with fury. She yelled at the top of her lungs, "He did WHAT??!!"

"Erin, it's not nearly as bad as it sounds..."

"Really?! One of my friends, who for months has been arguing with and hating on my best friend and now lover, who oh by the way was already almost taken out by the biggest asshole in school earlier that same day, takes him and slams him to the ground, and it's NOT as bad as it sounds??!!!"

I shrugged. "It's... kind of hard to explain."

She scowled at me and folded her arms in front of her. "Try me!"

I closed my eyes and took in a big breath before I felt ready to start. "First off, it wasn't like he knew I was hurt. I didn't tell him about what Billy did until after he tossed me. And after he threw me... it was like... he was finally able to release all the anger he had towards me. He apologized, we laughed and joked a bit, and he even wished me good luck when he left with everyone else."

Her eyes narrowed as she weighed my words against my facial expression to see if I was pulling a fast one on her. I think she tried to convince herself that was the case. "Bullshit," she hissed. "You're bullshitting me."

"I'm not bullshitting you. Erin, I swear, it's the god's honest truth."

She couldn't think of anything to say in response. She slumped forward and pouted. "And you guys all say that girls are weird!" she finally said in a huff.

I watched Erin stew in silence, before having a thought that made me smile deviously. I slid beside her, lightly trailed my fingertips up and down her back and gently kissed the nape of her neck.

"Stop it, Gare," she whispered, but I could tell she didn't really mean it. She had gasped and arched her back at my ministrations, and her short little breaths told me she was becoming turned on all over again.

"Oh come on now, Erin, you don't really want me to stop," I said in a quiet, teasing snarl. "Do you?"

Her eyes were shut tight as she fought to stem the tide of her growing arousal. "God damn you, Gare!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You're making me all hot and horny again. I'm supposed to be mad at you right now. How the fuck can I be mad at you when I'm all hot and horny?!"

I chuckled throatily and kept up my sensual assault, even upping the ante by reaching over and tweaking one of her stiff little nipples. She squealed, wriggled free from my grip and bolted upright. She turned around, faced me and quickly straddled me. She leaned her forehead against mine, and I could feel how warm her reddened face was and how her breathing was coming in quick, shallow pants.

"Dammit, Gare, what am I going to do with you?!" she groaned in exasperation.

"I've got a few ideas," I replied. The lopsided grin I was sporting still hadn't left my face.

Erin closed her eyes as she made the sexiest little half-purr, half-growling sound. I gave her a big, loving kiss and she returned it with interest. I licked and gently chewed on her earlobe, listened to her gasp and squeak, and felt my aroused shaft grow even harder. I smiled and groaned happily, eager to taste her sweetness and hear her scream my name in pleasure all over again.

Thursday, November 1st, 2012, 4:45pm

"Erin?"

"Yeah?"

"My Mom's asking if you want to join us at our house for dinner. Do you want to?" My Mom was on the phone. I had her on hold while I asked Erin if she wanted to accept my parents' invitation.

"Sure. Tell your Mom thanks."

I spoke into my cell phone again. "Mom? Yeah, Erin will come over. She says thanks, by the way. What time should we get there?"

"Be here at about 6:00, dear," she told me. "Oh, and on the way home can you stop and get some milk? I'll pay you back when you get here. Thanks so much, Garrett! See you soon."

I said goodbye to Mom and hung up. I told Erin about her request, and what else I would do while fulfilling it, and we shared a little smile. The side trip to pick up milk would also allow me to buy condoms. That way, I'd be adequately prepared for future sessions of lovemaking with my goth princess.

Whenever, and wherever, they may be.

We quickly showered again... separately, this time (because we had to, not because we wanted to), got dressed (ditto) and walked hand-in-hand to the store. Even without the necessary side trip, it was a good half-hour walk back to my house. When we were growing up Erin and her family lived next door to me, but when she and her mother returned to town after their ill-fated move away it just wasn't possible for them to occupy the same house as before, for a number of reasons. Sometimes I wished things were just like the old days, but last night I realized that maybe there were some benefits to her living clear across town.

Erin and I didn't see anyone we knew along the way, which was just as well as far as we were concerned. I wanted to wait until tomorrow when we had the time and energy to deal with any reactions, positive or negative, to our being a couple, and when I mentioned this to Erin she was in full agreement.

Little did we know that our plan was soon about to go up in smoke.

Heading into the front door of my home, I gave my mother the milk while keeping my other hand in my pocket to hide my other purchase. I went to the living room with Erin but stopped short when I saw her eyes grow very wide. "Mom?!" she said in surprise.

I followed her eyes and was also surprised to see Erin's mother, otherwise known to me as Ms. Henderson due to her reverting to her maiden name after her divorce. Considering she wasn't supposed to return until Saturday, I started to wonder if something was up.

"Well, hello there," Ms. Henderson said to Erin. "Please, don't sound so happy to see me!"

"Sorry, Mom," Erin replied, giving her mother an awkward hug. "Of course I'm glad you're here. I'm just surprised, is all. I didn't expect to see you back for a couple days. Is Aunt Beth OK?"

"She got called away to a seminar for work that she said she couldn't miss. You know how important her career is to her." She just rolled her eyes at that before turning to me. "Hello Garrett. You look well."

"Thank you, Ms. Henderson..."

"Please, call me Alice."

"OK. I'll try to remember that."

Erin's mother had a look on her face I just couldn't read. My sense that something was about to happen only got stronger. I quickly ran upstairs to hide the condoms in my bedroom. I dashed back down just as my father asked me to set the table.

Dinner was an odd affair. Everyone was a lot quieter than usual. Both my parents and Erin's mother looked distracted. I shared a couple of nervous glances with Erin. I think she was just as suspicious as I was.

After we finished Erin's mother asked her daughter to join her in the living room. I was following behind when I felt my father gently grip my wrist. "Garrett, we need to talk," he said.

Uh-oh.

I felt my heart nearly lodge in my throat as I took my seat back at the kitchen table, across from Mom and Dad. He looked for a moment like he was debating how to begin, before launching into the first question.

"You didn't go to school at all today, did you?"

Actually it wasn't so much of a question as it was a statement. Both my parents appeared more disappointed than angry, which made it kind of worse. I tried to find something, anything, that would help me to lie my way out of this predicament, but I couldn't think of a damn thing.

"How did you know?" I finally asked, bowing my head in resignation.

"Partly a feeling your mother and I had this morning. Can't really explain it. I found out our intuition was bang on when I stopped to put gas in the car on the way home. I ran into your chemistry teacher... Mr. Dalla Costa, is it?" I nodded and allowed him to continue. "He said he missed you in class today and hoped you'd be back soon."

I could only sigh and inwardly curse my rotten luck.

"So, I guess it's safe to say you spent the day with Erin?" my Dad asked, and I nodded yes. He hesitated before asking his next question. "I don't want you to be upset with us for asking this, but we feel it's our duty as parents. Were you and Erin... intimate?"

My eyes narrowed as I looked at both of them suspiciously. Where were they going with this line of questioning? "Dad, you're asking me whether Erin and I had sex. Aren't you?"

"Garrett, before you say anything else, please just answer one question."

I took a deep breath and told him to go ahead.

"Were you safe? Did you use protection like I told you to?" Soon after my eighteenth birthday my Dad sat me down to have "the talk", so I knew where this question was coming from.

"Yes, I did, I swear. In fact, I wasn't going to go all the way because I hadn't expected things to progress that far, so I didn't have any... um, protection. But I guess Erin and her girlfriends knew something I didn't, because they made sure she was ready with proper... uh, supplies... where I wasn't."

He nodded in understanding. Both he and my mother looked at me a while. They didn't stare, and they didn't appear to be judging or condemning me. I think they were just trying to take in the fact that I really was a man now, in more ways than one.

"First things first," Dad finally spoke. "You realize that, for lying to us and skipping school, your mother and I will have to discipline you. We'll talk later about what form that will take."

I nodded and said, "OK," hoping that Dad would quit stalling and get on with it.

But Mom was the one who spoke next. "Garrett, sometimes it's difficult for us to remember, because we'll always see you as our little boy. But you're an adult in the eyes of the law, and you're going to want to explore and express yourself in all areas of your life, including sexually. And as long as you're respectful of us and our boundaries, and you're careful and use protection, we're OK with that."

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers