Final Exam

Story Info
Passing the class, the hard way.
2.4k words
4.38
193.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last day of the semester and final exams had just been completed. Jessica knew she was in trouble in Advanced Accounting. She was 22, slender, well built with long, flowing red hair. She was in her last semester of school and needed at least a B+ to pass this particular class and she just knew she completely bombed the final. Her mind had been elsewhere the entire semester but she was able to cover in all of her other classes on sheer intelligence and a heavy cram session right before the final. This one class, however, was ignored a little too much to recover by cramming for the final. Jessica knew her only hope was to speak to the professor and ask for some kind of extra credit.

Jessica tracked down Professor Reston in the classroom. It was at the end of the day and the last class had just been dismissed. Jessica stood there for a moment peering in at the professor through the only window to the classroom. He sat behind his desk grading a stack of papers that looked like the final exam she had taken earlier that day. The professor was not a bad looking man. Early 30's, with an average build, wavy auburn hair and a nice air of confidence about him. He had always been kind and understanding with Jessica and she considered him one of her favorite professors.

Jessica let out a deep sigh, slid the door open quietly and stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her. Professor Reston looked up and shot a smile at Jessica that instantly disarmed her and made all her anxiety melt away instantly. She approached the professor and sat down in the student's desk directly in front of him.

"Professor Reston, I have a question to ask you about the final exam." Jessica stated kind of sheepishly, paused a moment then continued. "I have a little problem and I'm hoping you can help me out" Jessica tried to put on her best "damsel in distress" look hoping to win the professor over as she continued. "Well, you see professor" Jessica stammered a little, searching for the right words to go with her look. "I really need to pass this class in order to graduate and I fear that I may have not done so well on the final. I really hate asking this of you, but is there any way you can see clear to offer some extra credit work or something along those lines to help my grade?" Jessica felt this twinge in her stomach as she asked and almost squinted as she waited for the answer she almost was certain would come.

Professor Reston stood up and started pacing around the room. He didn't start speaking immediately and Jessica started getting nervous. She didn't even notice that he pulled the shade down on the only window to the room and she never heard the lock on the door slide close. The professor continued to pace around the room and Jessica became aware of the professor staring at her even though she couldn't see his face. She started getting really uncomfortable. The professor had never acted this way before. As the professor returned to the front of the room, he grabbed the students desk next to Jessica, repositioned it right in front of hers facing the other direction and sat down, letting out a little sigh.

"Well, was there anything in particular you had in mind?" the professor asked almost too innocently.

"I don't know professor, I'll do anything" Jessica stated.

At this, the professor undid the knot on his tie and let it hang loosely around his neck. He also unbuttoned the top button of his dress shirt. At this sight, Jessica felt a twinge of passion that was unexpected and almost distracted her from the conversation.

"What do you need me to do?" She finally asked.

At this last comment, Professor Reston stood up and moved around behind Jessica. He grabbed her by the shoulders and gently pulled her out of the desk. Just as Jessica was about to protest, the professor shoved the desk she had been sitting in out of the way and pushed her over the desk he had been sitting in. Jessica was shocked! She didn't know what to do and was stunned. As she reeled and tried to regain control of her mind, the professor moved around in front of Jessica, slid his tie from around his neck and used it to bind her hands to the legs of the desk. He used one end of the tie to bind her left hand to one leg, stretched the tie across to the other leg and bound her right hand to the desk. Jessica was floored. What was happening?

About this time, Jessica regained her senses but she was helpless. She was trapped and she knew it. What the hell was the professor doing? However, some very sinister ideas started coming to her. The professor took his belt off and bound her feet to each leg of the desk. The trap was complete. Jessica was completely helpless. The professor circled the desk a couple of times without speaking a word. Jessica became excruciatingly aware of her own vulnerability. Her ass was jutting up in the air, her perky tits hanging down in the seat cavity. Her long supple legs extended fully, the muscles pulled taunt and her long flowing red hair hanging down around her face which she was helpless to move out of the way. She could no longer see what the professor was doing. Strangely, Jessica felt exhilarated all of a sudden. The professor's intentions were now completely obvious to her and she discovered it was turning her on.

"Are you ready for your final exam?" professor Reston asked sardonically and in one swift motion slid Jessica's miniskirt and panties to the floor. Jessica was speechless; she couldn't bring herself to speak. The professor picked up a ruler from his desk and smacked her ass cheek hard. "I asked you a question. If you don't wish to fail, you'd better answer now." The bite of the spanking snapped Jessica's mouth into action. "Yes, I'm ready." She answered quickly. There was another quick rap on the other ass cheek. "You will address me as ‘Professor'. Do you understand?" The professor asked.

"Yes, I understa…." There was another swift whack on the ass. "I don't think you heard me. Address me properly or you FAIL!" The professor said sharply. "Yes professor, I'm ready" Jessica yelped quickly.

The professor continued…"That's better. Now this exam has two parts and you must pass both of them or you fail my class. Is this understood?" "Yes, Professor" Jessica squeaked out.

"The first part of this exam is an oral presentation" stated the professor. Suddenly Jessica felt the professor's hand grab her hair and pull her head up. She was staring directly at the rock hard cock of the professor. Jessica had not even heard him unzip his pants. About the time Jessica realized what she was looking at, the professor shoved his cock into her mouth burying it into her throat. Jessica was reeling from the musky smell of the good professor as he started to move in and out fucking her mouth. She quickly regained her senses and began sucking his cock and using her tongue to swirl around the head. When his cock slid deep into your throat, she would slide her tongue out of her mouth and run it along the underside of the shaft.

Jessica was starting to get into this. It was utterly humiliating and she loved it! The professor started moaning and breathing heavy as he continued to fuck her mouth. Her head bent back as far as it could comfortably go, opening up her throat and making her gag reflex disappear, Jessica was able to take the entire length of his cock without a problem. She began to moan with desire and realized in that instant that her pussy was soaked and for the first time in her life ached for a proper fucking. But she was helpless and she had to do what she was told or she'd fail. The professor thrusts grew into a frenzy and Jessica felt his balls tighten as he shot a huge load of cum deep into her throat. She gulped and gulped trying to swallow as much as possible but some still dripped out the side of her mouth and ran down her face.

"Very good. You passed the first part" The professor said as his cock slid from Jessica's lips. She had never been so violated in her life and she loved it. Her jaw ached for the fierce fucking it had received. She let her head fall limp and closed her eyes trying to absorb what just happened to her. Jessica became aware that the professor had moved around behind her. "Now for the second part of the exam, multiple choice. Which part of your body is most sensitive right now: Your ass or your pussy?"


Jessica was in a daze, still reeling from the episode that just transpired. WHACK!!!! The professor smacked her ass with the ruler again and repeated "I asked you a question. Which part of your body is most sensitive: your ASS or your PUSSY?" Jessica snapped to attention. "My pussy, professor Reston" she answered. The professor knelt down and buried his face into Jessica's already quivering snatch. The professor buried his tongue deep into her gaping pussy lips that were already dripping with juices. Jessica nearly exploded at the feeling of her professor eating her out. She gyrate her hips and ground her pussy hard onto his face. As the professor continued to lick Jessica's sweet twat, he reached up under the desk, yanked her tank top down and let her perfect 36D breasts fall free. The professor began kneading her tits and tweaking her nipples all the while continuing to eat from Jessica's flesh buffet. Jessica was in heaven. She had never been used for pleasure like this and she couldn't stand it anymore. She let herself loose control and began screaming as the waves of her first orgasm washed over her. She spasmed hard. Harder than she had ever came before. She clenched her ass, abs snapped taunt and her pussy clenching over the professor's tongue. He never stopped licking her through her entire orgasm.

Jessica was spent. She lay there stretched over the student's desk completely limp. Suddenly, her head snapped up as she felt a warm moist sensation on her ass. "What the fuck is that???" she thought in a rush of panic. She tried to strain her head around and saw what was happening. It was then that she realized the professor was reaming her asshole with his tongue.

She was alarmed. "No!" she thought "This can't be happening. I don't like this. This disgusts me…. Doesn't it?" But her body betrayed her. She felt the return of all the warm passions that she just experienced only this time they were more intense. She was confused. She was doing something …Dirty…Taboo…Good girls don't do this. So why did she enjoy it so much? She didn't have long to think about these things. The good professor was really giving her an ass reaming with his tongue. Then she felt the professor slide a finger into her pussy, then another. He began to finger-fuck her pussy while he licked her asshole furiously.

Jessica began to buck wildly against the restraints that still bound her hands and feet to the desk. She struggled to gain an advantage on the professor but it was no use. She was truly out of control and only he commanded her body. Suddenly, Jessica was wracked with another orgasm more intense than the first. As her body spasmed hard, the professor stood up and slide his once again hard dick into Jessica's soaked pussy. She was still cumming when the professor began to fuck her fast and hard. Jessica felt the professor's balls slamming into her clit with every thrust that buried his cock deep into her pussy.

Suddenly, the professor pulled out. Jessica's mind screamed "What? NO!!! I'm not done" but she dared not speak her true thoughts. "Professor Reston, Why'd you sto…." But the professor cut Jessica's words off abruptly by gently sliding his cock into her ass. Jessica couldn't breathe. She held her breath against the pain of being deflowered anally. It hurt but she wanted it badly. She had never experienced anything of this nature and she was instantly addicted. The professor grabbed Jessica's red hair and yanked her head back and around. "I want you to watch me as I fuck your ass" the professor demanded. He used her hair as leverage to force Jessica back onto his dick. She began to buck wildly and let loud moans of passion escape her lips. She didn't know how much more she could take.

The professor then did something so unexpected that it blew Jessica's mind. He pulled his dick out of her ass and immediately shoved it deep into her pussy. Jessica couldn't believe it! The professor was actually taking turns fucking her pussy and her ass. The professor alternated back and forth giving exactly one thrust in each hole. Jessica never felt more alive in her life.

The final thrusts of the professors cock into her ass and pussy was too much for Jessica. She began climaxing so hard she nearly broke her back spasming. The professor buried his cock one last time deep into Jessica's ass and exploded; releasing a hot, sticky load of cum. The professor slumped over Jessica's back; chest heaving from the immense workout that just transpired.

After a few minutes, the professor withdrew himself from Jessica's body and got dressed. He left her tied up to the desk as he walked back over to his desk and removed one of the exams from the stack of paper. He picked up a red pen and wrote something on the paper. He then turned back to Jessica and untied her hands. He laid the exam on the floor under Jessica's face. Jessica smiled as she read her own name on the paper with a big red A+ circled next to her name.

She had passed the final exam…