Final Fantasy 8 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers

Squall continued to thrust hard and fast into the almost completely virginal sexual cavity of Mima, noting to his satisfaction that her vagina was incredibly tight and felt absolutely awesome to him. It felt nothing at all like Rinoa’s vagina, which he had stretched out beyond all recognition of her former tightness by his three to four times nightly sexual coupling with her. “I just might need to have this little beauty some more after today,” Squall thought.

Suddenly as Mima began to experience the first orgasm of her life, she began screaming, “Fuck me Squall! I think I love you!” Squall continued to thrust until Mima’s orgasm was completed and then he allowed himself to shoot his tremendous load of hot sperm up the virtuous vagina of Mima and as he was experiencing sensations he had never felt before he shouted “You’re so tight! You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had.”

These remarks did not escape the attention of either Rinoa or Zell, who both immediately made plans of their own for future revenge against Mima and Squall.

Selphie’s orgasm began to cascade through her, as Irvine finally allowed himself to shoot his own load of semen up her beautiful vagina with both of them inarticulately shouting guttural animalistic sounds of satisfaction.

As soon as Zell had completed his orgasm, he released Rinoa’s head and lay back on the beach blearily watching his shrinking penis. Rinoa straightened up and quickly crawled on her hands and knees to where Irvine now lay on his back next to Selphie, who was doing the same.

Rinoa immediately crouched over the reclining Irvine and began in an attempt to resuscitate his now limp penis with her mouth. She resembled nothing else, but a robin attempting to pull a stubborn worm out of the ground.

“What the fuck are you doing, Rinoa?” Selphie asked angrily.

At the sound of Selphie’s voice, Zell shifted his gaze to the right and, espying the orally oriented Deiling City beauty busy with Irvine, he decided to turn his own attentions to the wantonly beautiful Selphie. Crawling to her quickly on his hands and knees, he inserted his now regenerated penis into her vigorous vagina, before she could make one sound or movement of protest!

As he firmly attached himself inside of her and began to thrust his seven-inch narrow penis up inside her, Selphie demanded angrily “What the fuck are you doing, Zell?”

At the sound of Zell’s name, Mima shifted her gaze to the right and, espying the philandering Zell plundering the beauty of Selphie, she began to weep softly with huge gobs of tears rolling down her face.

Squall’s sympathy was, once again, piqued by the plight of Mima and, whispering to her he would return shortly, he quickly stood and pulled on his trousers. He left in a dead sprint to the Garden and returned in a few short minutes holding something in his hand that caused Mima to gasp.

Pulling Mima to her feet, he attached the nine-inch dildo with the belt-like strap, he had been carrying, around Mima’s hips and fastened it tightly behind her back so it hung over her vagina. “Now you go fuck Zell like he fucked you!” Squall whispered in her ear.

As Zell was still laboring over the now completely bored Selphie, he did not initially notice when Mima crept behind him. He did notice a second later, when Mima knelt and inserted the nine-inch artificial penis straight up his virginal rectum!

When she began thrusting it back and forth inside of him, Zell let out with a blood-curdling scream. Selphie raised herself up enough by placing her hands on the beach and looking over Zell, who was still thrusting his penis up her vagina, to view the frenzied behavior of Mima thrusting the humongous dildo up Zell’s rectum and began laughing with delight.

Rinoa was still running her mouth up and down Irvine’s erected penis since, even though he was still an extremely young man, he had experienced two orgasms in a very short time and she was experiencing extreme difficulty in motivating him to experience another one.

Rinoa suddenly felt two strong hands grip her by the waist and when she turned her head and said “Squall?” she felt his eight-inch penis being inserted into her virginal rectum.

Rinoa began protesting “No, Squall! No!” as he began to thrust his eight-inch penis further into her rear. “Oh, Shiva!” he exclaimed, “It feels so tight!” As indeed the new uncharted territory caused Squall to feel as if the skin was being peeled back on his penis, when he continued to work it in and out of the Deiling City beauty’s rectum.

Irvine took the opportunity to insert his own penis up Rinoa’s opulent vagina, now that it had been suddenly liberated from Rinoa’s mouth. As Squall continued to thrust his eight-inch penis up Rinoa’s beautiful bottom and Irvine continued to thrust his seven-inch penis into her splendid vagina, Rinoa alternated between shouts of protest and moans of ecstasy until finally the shouts of protest ceased and screams of joy began as her orgasm washed out of her. Squall and Irvine both seized the opportunity to shoot their loads of hot sperm up in her respective body parts.

No one who was there that day can say for certain, but it did seem very odd, to say the least, that Zell, who was unable to achieve orgasm in fifteen minutes of thrusting his penis into the beautiful Selphie, suddenly began to experience his best orgasm ever after Mima had thrust the huge artificial penis up his rectum four times! And on top of that damning evidence, he shouted out while shooting his semen up Selphie’s impressive vagina “Stick me again!Right up the ass!”

Selphie gazed across the sexual battlefield on the beach littered with sated SeeDs and felt deeply ungratified, both emotionally and sexually. “This whole thing was that slut Rinoa’s fault and look at her over there lying, as if she were in heaven” Selphie thought ungraciously.

“Well, I’m going to do something about this!” she decided. Selphie stood up and whispered to Mima, who nodded and reaching behind herself she unfastened the strap she was still wearing around her waist and handed the dildo to Selphie. Selphie noticed Mima’s labia was still distended and she suddenly decided revenge on Rinoa could wait a few minutes, as she knelt in front of the pigtailed beauty who was standing in front of her and inserted her tongue into her fabulous vagina. As Mima began to squirm in an effort to escape Selphie’s probing tongue, Selphie gripped her tightly with both hands around her waist pulling her closer to her.

Irvine, who was lazing nearby, couldn’t believe his eyes and exclaimed, “Selphie! You go, girl!” This outburst naturally called everybody’s attention to the cavorting women. “Good Grief!” Rinoa spoke to Squall “What in the world is Selphie doing now?”

Squall grinned and explained, “I believe that’s known as cunt lapping.” Rinoa blushed to hear such crudity escape Squall’s mouth and she replied prissily “I’d rather you didn’t speak to me in that manner.”

“Oh you would, would you?” Squall answered and he leaned over and gripping his hand into the tightest fist possible he proceeded to insert it into the unsuspecting beauty’s unprepared vagina. “Squall!” she screamed in pain. Squall climbed on his knees never missing a thrust with his fist and stated, “This is what’s known as fist fucking.”

Anyone watching the couple at that particular moment would have accused Squall of wanton cruelty. Actually that wasn’t the case at all, as this was just a small portion of their nightly sexual games. Squall realized that he could insert a piano leg up Rinoa and sooner or later she would become sexually aroused and then succumb to a major orgasm. Sure enough, it took only a few strokes with his fist and Rinoa was already moaning in ecstasy.

Selphie began manipulating Mima’s clitoris with her tongue and the longer she did, the more tractable Mima became until finally Selphie was able to loosen her grip on her completely. Selphie reached up with her hands and began to rub Mima’s nipples feeling them rise in appreciation. Selphie then began to slightly pinch them, because she herself enjoyed that particular maneuver and was gratified to feel Mima’s impressive nipples become even more erect.

Suddenly as Rinoa began screaming in ecstasy from Squall’s continued thrusting with his fist up her superb vagina, Mima’s orgasm began washing into Selphie’s mouth. Selphie made it a point to drink every drop. Mima dropped gratefully to the sandy beach, while Squall removed his fist covered with the proof of her orgasm from the inside of Rinoa and held it up to her mouth. Rinoa licked his hand cleaned and then smiled to herself fully satisfied.

A moment or two later, Rinoa exclaimed to Selphie, who was still standing over Mima “What the hell, Selphie? You a lesbian now or what?”

Selphie’s rage rose up from an area deep inside of her psyche. She pulled Mima up to her feet with her right hand and, grasping the dildo with her left hand, she strode over to the reclining Rinoa dragging Mima along for the ride. Towering over Rinoa, she exclaimed, “This whole psychotic episode is your fault! Wearing that bikini that just barely covered your tits and cunt!”

As Rinoa began to protest, Selphie directed Mima to hold Rinoa down by the shoulders, which she quickly complied with. “Here we go again” Squall spoke aloud.

Rinoa was not allowing them to overpower her easily, as she was kicking her legs out in all directions attempting to buck Mima off her. Selphie sat down across Rinoa’s knees to forestall these attempts and carefully inserted the nine-inch dildo into the deep recesses of Rinoa’s mouth!

Selphie exclaimed, “You like to suck on men’s penises so much. You can suck on this!” Selphie began to thrust the artificial penis further into Rinoa’s mouth and said again “Suck on it, Rinoa!”

Rinoa began to swing her head violently from side to side in protest, so Selphie leaned over and pinched Rinoa’s nostrils shut cutting her air supply down to a trickle. Selphie instructed, “If you want to breath, begin sucking as if you mean it!”

Rinoa immediately realized the folly of her ways and began to imitate a superb rendition of a woman passionately offering oral sex to a man. The more Rinoa acted as if she were lovingly giving a man the sexual thrill of his life, the more she seemed to really be enjoying herself until finally unbelievably, she began to experience a major orgasm for the fascinated crowd of naked teenagers. As she lay moaning in ecstasy still sucking on the artificial penis, Selphie stood up removing the dildo and exclaimed, “I give up. You can do nothing to humiliate this woman. She just ends up enjoying it.”

A few minutes later when the others were attempting to locate their scattered apparel, Rinoa sat up and exclaimed, “That was really fun! Can we come to the beach again next Saturday?”

Squall shot the palm of his right hand up to his forehead in his familiar gesture and shook his head in disbelief.

poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers
12