Final Payment

Story Info
Stepfather finishes 'the deal' with Heather.
1k words
3.92
154.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PumpDeg
PumpDeg
18 Followers

The two girls turned to me and I knew that I was about to be put on the spot! I thought that I was going to have to pick a winner --- and I wasn't looking forward to it. Before Elaine could ask the question, Heather piped up and said that oral was just part of the deal. I noticed that she didn't say half of the deal (did you?). Elaine jumped on the bandwagon right away and said that we should continue with the blindfold and alternating every two minutes. Now, I was starting to feel used ---- but not complaining!

Again they flipped a coin, but this time Heather won. They had me lay down on the floor and I could see Heather lower her cunt down over my hips. Once she was certain that my cock wouldn't slip out, she didn't just drop, oh no, she drove herself down on me and really started to work me over. Heather fucked me fast and furiously for the whole two minutes. At this point, I was glad that I had just popped a nut a few minutes ago. I would never have been able to hold out until Elaine got her turn if I hadn't. I could see Elaine standing behind Heather, just waiting for her turn. When Heather got up, Elaine hardly missed a stroke. She almost JUMPED on me and continued in the same frantic, frenzied pace that Heather had started with. I don't think I have ever been fucked at such a pace for such a long time. After they had each had a couple of turns -- you guessed it! Fireworks went off behind my eyes, but the explosion was further south. As it happened, Elaine had just gotten up to let Heather back on when I started spraying cum all over my stomach and chest. What a mess! When the girls saw what had happened, one of them got on each side of me and cleaned every drop with their tongues. When they couldn't find any more they leaned together and shared a deep, probing kiss.

Again, I dreaded THE question that I just knew was coming. Then I remembered what Heather DIDN'T say! This should be interesting, to say the least.

After we had all recovered a little from their exertion and my explosion Heather got up and went to the bathroom to get the baby oil. When Elaine saw what Heather had in her hand, Elaine's eyes got really big, and she said, "No way, I can't do that!" Heather just got a big grin on face, and said, "Then I guess I win!"

Elaine thought about that for a few seconds and then said, "We don't have to flip a coin for this, you go first!" Heather looked at me and gave me a very small grin and a nod of the head. Heather said that she didn't have a problem with that and asked me how I wanted her. I told her to lie down on her back because I wanted to look into her eyes while I fucked her tight little asshole. Heather got on the couch with her little ass hanging over the edge. She told Elaine to put some baby oil on her ass and a lot of it on my cock. As soon as Elaine got done Heather grabbed my cock and pulled me to her little brown star. She was looking in my eyes as she did this, then she looked at Elaine and smiled. I took her small hips in my hands and shoved it up her ass as hard as I could. She gasped a little but I could tell she was really enjoying it. I worked her ass over until I whitewashed the inside of her bowels.

As soon as we recovered, we both looked at Elaine. Her mouth and eyes were still wide open, and I was about to open something else wide open. She begged me to take it easy on her and be very gentle at first. I got down on the floor on my back and Heather oiled Elaine's hole. I told her to squat over me and slowly lower herself down on to me. As she did, she stopped as soon as the head got past her sphincter. I told her to go on but she wouldn't.

Heather got behind her and shoved down on her shoulders. Suddenly, she hit bottom with a loud cry of pain. Heather wouldn't let her up at first. Heather leaned over and spoke in Elaine's ear telling her to relax and let her ass got used to it. Soon I could fell Elaine start to squirm a little. I looked at Heather and nodded, she let Elaine start to pump her extremely tight ass up and down, slowly at first, until she felt a little more comfortable. Then faster and faster until she was bouncing up and down like they both did earlier. Heather was down on her knees watching every stroke. Heather looked at me and said, "Don't cum in her ass." Then she winked at me.

I really didn't know what she had in mind, but by this time I knew that I could trust her, so I nodded and told her I would give a little warning. It wasn't long and I had to give that warning, though I held out as long as I could. When I nodded to Heather she pulled Elaine off and back just a little then pushed her forward again and stuffed my cock deep into Elaine's mouth. Heather crawled up over Elaine's back and sat on the back her head. Heather leaned down and gave me a big sloppy kiss just as I started to pump the best load of the day deep in Elaine's mouth and throat. Heather sat there until Elaine started to make noises like she was suffocating. When she let Elaine up they both looked at me smiling like Cheshire cats. Heather said, "Well, did you like it?"

A few days later, Heather came over when she knew that Carol was gone and we sucked and fucked all day. Just before she left, she told me that she didn't want to stop fucking me but that she didn't want me to force her to fuck anyone else. Of course, I agreed. Heather has changed a lot in the last year or so, we have a great relationship and I now have a wonderful stepdaughter.

PumpDeg
PumpDeg
18 Followers