Finally

Story Info
Online flirting finally leads to a night together.
2.8k words
4.35
11.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both nervous -- so much build-up to this point, made them anxious about what was going to happen. She could tell he wasn't sure. Funny how he had been the aggressive one at first, pursuing her but now he had second thoughts, He wanted her, she could tell, but they were both married and there is a big difference between talking dirty online and actually following through with it.

"We don't have to do anything you know" she whispered to him.

He looked up startled, making eye contact. "But what about this?" he said pulling her against him, grinding his cock on her leg.

She grinned back. "Don't worry we can look after that without touching each other."

"How?"

"Hmm, let me show you" she said pulling him towards the bed. "Don't worry, same as always, I'll just talk you through it". She turned off the light and slipped onto the bed, her back against the headboard.

"Come sit here", she indicated, patting the bed in front of her. She pulled him over, letting him settle with his back to her, sitting between her legs. "You'll touch you, same as online; I'm just going to be here, in person, talking you through it".

"I promise, I won't touch anywhere but here" she said, kissing his ear, "and here" running her fingers through his hair.

"Tell me how you want to start" she whispered in his ear. "Would you be kissing me?"

"Yeah and laying you back on the bed", his voice sounding deeper already.

"OK, so you'd lay me down and start by kissing me slowly ...my lips, my neck, my ears".. She talked quietly, whispering in his ear, "Laying on me, I'll feel your hard cock on my leg, getting harder." He was starting to shift around, his breathing harder.

"Touch yourself" she whispered.

"I'm so fucking hot" he said.

"That's the point ...touch yourself, i want to watch". The room was dark so she couldn't really see well, but she knew he was rubbing himself through his jeans.

"All this kissing is getting me hot... I'll reach down to start touching myself."

"NO, I'll touch you!" he whispered gruffly

"Yes, touch me, reach down, you'll feel the heat through my jeans" she ran her fingers through his hair, whispering in and kissing his ear and neck and shoulder while she talked.

"Not through your jeans" he replied, "I need to touch your skin."

"Undo my jeans, reach inside" she could just see his shadow but she heard him unzip and knew he was now stroking himself full on, his breathing getting louder and faster.

"Put your fingers in my panties."

"Are you wet?" he whispered.

"Soaked, don't play around, put your fingers inside me, I need it so bad!" Her breathing was now getting faster as well "now your thumb is on my clit, two fingers inside me" her breath coming across his ear.

"I can't take that for long, I'm too close already" she whispered in his ear.

"I want you to cum for me" he replied back, stroking faster

"Keep stroking I'll cum fast" she moaned softly in his ear, "I'll cum so fast. But then I need you in me. Fuck me, I can't wait any longer" she kissed his neck and ear and rubbed her hands through his hair. "Lay me back, pull my pants off and fuck me, I need your cock in me"

"Fuck yeah.." she could see his hand moving faster

"I'm in you so deep"

"Keep going, fuck me hard, bite my shoulder" his breathing was getting harder and she knew he was getting close. She leaned in to breath in his ear, "Are you getting close? Cum for me baby" he stroked faster, she ran her hand through his hair, lightly down his neck.

He suddenly reached up, grabbing her hand and bringing it to his cock. He was rock hard and she could feel the pre-cum on him. She stroked, reaching down and grabbing his balls, then stroking up the whole length of him. She could hear his breath coming in jagged spurts now.

"Cum for me baby" she said stroking faster, not questioning this break from the agreed upon rules.

"Cum, like you were inside me" she stroked faster, more and more pre-cum making her hand slide easily, back down to his balls, his breath laboured and loud, she could feel his balls tightening, knew he was close.

"Fuck.." even his words were coming unevenly.

She could feel his body starting to twitch, kept stroking, breathing in his ear, almost cumming herself just by watching him. He started to jerk, jets of cum, shooting out on her hand and the bed.

She slowed her hand, his body continued to vibrate, both of them still breathing hard but his breathing slowed. Hers was still coming in pants as she was still had not cum.

Watching him, even in the dark, was the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

She started to pull her hand away, he grabbed it and then wiped it off with a tissue from beside the bed, and then kissed her hand slowly. His kisses moved up her arm towards her neck, turning towards her, kissing her softly, all over her face, neck, ears. Even just the kissing was making her squirm, she couldn't hold still, needing to cum so badly. She'd been waiting for this time together for so long.

She sighed, and he groaned...

"Oh fuck it" he said surprising her by pulling her roughly and quickly down the bed and coming down on top of her. The kissing was rougher now, biting as much as kissing, she was having a hard time breathing.

"Do you feel that?" he questioned her, biting down hard on her ear "I'm getting hard again already" he said rubbing his hard cock along her leg.

"Yes, but now it's my turn" she pushed against him slightly until he rolled to the side, his breath hot against her neck and ear. She looked at him while she reached down and began to unbutton her jeans, intending to give herself the same satisfaction that he had just reached.

He surprised her again by quickly reaching over and grabbing her hands pulling them above her head.

"But I need to cum so bad" she pleaded with him.

He rolled fully onto her again.

"You will, but I'm tired of the rules."

Fully on top of her she once again could feel his cock and it was rock hard, now rubbing against her pussy. She moved her hips, almost unaware but becoming desperate to cum. Still holding her hands with one hand, he rolled slightly and slid one hand into her jeans.

Just as she described earlier, he did not hesitate, driving his fingers right inside her. She was soaked and he slid in easy but his fingers found her g spot and he moved them quickly, finger-fucking her hard. His thumb moved over her clit and her hips jumped off the bed.

She was so close now. He could tell. She couldn't keep still and her breath was coming in quick pants.

"I'm going to cum" she moaned.

"NO!", his sharp tone startled her, her eyes snapping open to look at him questioningly.

"Wait" he whispered.

"I can't" she moaned back, "I can't hold back".

"You can." he replied, licking her ear, her neck and coming back to her mouth.

"Wait until I tell you to cum." His fingers stroking both her g spot and her clit, sliding easily but causing just the right amount of friction.

"Ah..." she couldn't even talk any more, it took all of her concentration to not cum. She was biting her bottom lip, hoping that pain would help distract her from the burning in her pussy. Her eyes were drifting closed.

"Look at me" his voice sharp, making her eyes snap open again. He was staring at her intently; she could just see him in the dim light. He just stared at her, making her keep eye contact while his fingers kept moving.

Her breath was ragged now, threatening to stop altogether, she found herself holding her breath to stop herself from tipping over the edge.

Her eyes begged him, his one hand still holding her wrists, the other moving and moving in and out of her pussy, pressing his thumb on her clit.

"Cum for me baby" he whispered, holding her eyes with his own, "cum for me now", as he added a third finger to her hole and picked up the speed of his movement.

And she did cum for him, sliding over the edge, her body jumping and twitching, all the while watching his eyes, watching him smile as she lost control completely, the orgasm went on and on, her body vibrating and jumping. It left her trying to catch her breath but still wanting more.

He let go of her wrists, and she slid her hands to his back, kissing his neck and ear, becoming aware again of his hard cock pressed against her leg. She shifted, to feel his cock against her pussy, lifting her hips up to get the right angle.

He stared down at her and then kissed her fiercely, grinding his whole body against hers. Another quick motion and he was pulling her pants off, swearing quietly as he struggled to get his own pants off as well.

Finally with both of their pants off, he came back on top of her and paused just for a moment looking down at her.

"Are you sure?" she asked him

"Fuck yeah" he replied, pausing just another moment before driving into her. Because she was so wet his cock entered her easily but because he was so hard, he filled her completely. Once in, he stopped and looked at her questioningly.

"More" was all she replied with, starting to thrust her hips upwards. He didn't hold back and started pumping, matching her movements. Both of them were breathing hard now. She pulled her knees up, feeling herself moving quickly towards another orgasm

He pulled up on her hips and the new angle hit her g-spot just right. He could see she was close to cumming again. He bent his head and whispered in her ear, "Cum for me again baby", and as he heard her breath catch he bit down on her shoulder.

The combination of pain and the pleasure of their fucking sent her quickly over the edge and her whole body shook from the force of the orgasm. He slowed a bit, letting her catch her breath but soon her hips starting coming up to meet his again. He was rock hard and even after cumming twice she was still has excited as she had been when they first met up tonight.

He stopped again and pulled away from her. She eyed him questioningly. He pulled her to sitting up and then urged her over onto her knees. Head down, she looked back at him just before he entered her again. Her fingers dug into the sheets as he pumped into her. His strokes slower but harder than before.

He was so deep in this position both of them moaned on every stroke. Having already cum once he felt strong. Turned on but able to control himself a bit. She was also able to hold back a bit now. The edge had been taken off the hunger she had felt earlier and she was able to feel more control now.

"You are so hot" he whispered, leaning over her. She looked back at him and the image of her looking back at him, her eyes shining and hair partially covering her face made him even hotter.

"Remember what we talked about?" She looked back startled.

"We don't have to, if you don't want". he quickly responded.

"No, it's not that I don't want, I'm just a little scared" she replied, sneaking a glance at him through her hair.

"Don't be scared baby, I'll go slow and stop if you tell me to".

She glanced at him over her shoulder, one more time "okay"

He grabbed the lube he had brought. He continued to fuck her slowly and her head dropped back down to the pillow as she started working towards another orgasm. He spread the oil over his fingers and as he continued pumping in and out of her pussy.

He looked down at her ass and slowly placed his finger right at the opening of her virgin hole. His touch made her jump a little.

"Don't worry baby, just relax" he whispered leaning over her back.

He backed off a little but continued pumping in and out of her pussy. After a few more pumps, his finger returned to her asshole. She didn't jump this time, so he applied pressure until the tip of his slipped in. She moaned a bit but didn't pull away. He held his finger still while continuing to pump his hard cock in and out of her. After a few more pumps, he slid his finger all the way into her ass and then after a few more pumps he began moving his finger in and out. Cock in, finger out, cock out, finger in. Her moans grew loader and he added another finger. She gasped. He stopped moving and leaned over.

"Should I stop?"

"No" she responded, her words coming out in a hushed voice. "More".

He was getting hotter and he knew that if he wanted to get his cock into her ass he was going to have to do it soon or he was going to cum in her tight pussy. Her moans made it even harder for him to maintain control.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass now baby" he said leaning over, his breath ragged against her ear.

"Mmm, yeah" was all she could respond having trouble even putting those sounds together.

She felt the blunt end of his cock press against her asshole. She trusted him but was doubtful, just his two fingers barely seemed to fit. He pulled out of her pussy and the lack of distraction made her tense a bit but his fingers found her clit and started rubbing and she relaxed again. He pushed forward and she felt the pressure, but his busy fingers made it hard for her to even think about that pain.

He kept pushing, the pressure intense for both of them. His cockhead popped inside and she barked out a startled sound.

"Shhhh, just wait" he told her, not moving anything but his fingers, which continued to rub her clit and now started going back and forth between her clit and sliding into her wet cunt. The pressure was intense but after she got over the shock, it was not entirely painful. His fingers sliding into her pussy while her ass was so full was an amazing feeling. She felt herself starting to want more.

"Baby, I'm so close, I've gotta fuck you now" his voice sounding strained.

"Fuck my ass" she responded, her head dropping down completely to the pillow again.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy, and grabbed her hips. It took a lot of self control but he pulled back on her hips slowly, pushing his cock further into her tight hole. The lube helped him slide in, but the pressure was incredible and his cock seemed to be growing even bigger. He started moving in and out a little, going a little further in with each pump. She was starting to squirm and groan into the pillow, her own hand coming up to play with her clit.

She grunted and quickly pushed her ass the rest of the way on his cock, surprising both of them. He paused for a moment, but she pulled and pushed again.

"Fuck my ass, I need to cum."

That was all the encouragement that he needed. He started pumping, harder and faster. Her hand moved over her clit, and slid into her pussy. Her fingers moving as quickly as his cock. She pressed her face down tighter into the pillow, at the same time pushing her ass up further. He could feel his balls starting to tighten and knew he was close to cumming. He moved his hand to her cunt and joined his fingers with hers, trying to hasten her orgasm. Her moaning was almost constant and he could feel her pussy start to tighten on his fingers. He pumped faster, pulling his fingers out and pinching her clit. This put her over the edge and her ass clamped down on his cock, sending him over the edge. His hips jerked shooting his cum deep into her ass.

They're breath slowed and he pulled out of her ass gently, pulling her to him as he rolled to his side. He kissed her hair gently.

"Again, next week?" he questioned.

"Definitely" she murmured.