Finally

Story Info
BBW Affair.
3.3k words
4.08
29.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that we were going to see each other again after so long. When we first met he was nervous and anxious; I thought he didn't like me, and that he was disappointed in what he saw. Who knew he was actually smitten with me but just didn't make 'the move'? He made my heart race, and I thought to myself 'Wow, he is so good looking', he stood about 5'10 slender without being skinny; he had an athlete's body. His hair was thick spikey black, he was half Asian and American and his eyes were a hunter green and had a slight almond shape. His lips were exceptionally full, the kind that girls would pay for. We had kept in touch now and then over the years, I got married and he got married, but we always talked about how it could have been between us.

Now six years later we are finally going to explore what has always kept our attraction to each other.

He was going to be in town to watch his mother's house while she went on vacation and my husband had to cover someone's shift so I was alone all night. I was nervous driving out to his mother's place; I had dressed especially for him. I wore a low cut black dress and heels, and carefully coordinated my under garments; a black thong and matching black demi satin bra. I made sure that I shaved my pussy for him, moisturized and lightly perfumed. I pulled into the driveway, checked myself in the mirror and tried to calm down.

"Hey stranger" he was leaning against the door, with his thumbs hooked in the pockets of his jeans; the porch light shadowed him just perfectly. His essence seemed more mature not as nervous as our first meeting, I guess marriage does that to you. My nervousness dissolved as I looked into his warm eyes.

"Hey back" I smiled and he leant into me giving me a hug. His embrace was strong and he smelled delicious. I rubbed my nose against his neck, his cologne was light with a spice undertone, his neck was strong and I wanted to bite it. Instead I gave him a little kiss and could almost feel his heartbeat. His dog came bounding from inside and pushed me into him, by instinct he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him "I got you".

He held my hand as he made his way inside the house. It was decorated in late 1970's, it seemed his mother didn't change much after his father had died; it kind of reminded me of my parents' home and I was at ease. I put my purse down as he walked toward the kitchen and I could hear him open a bottle of wine, a movie was playing in the background, how he loved his sci-fi movies. As he came from the kitchen he set two glasses on the table, filling them with a nice zinfandel and the dog curled in the corner bored with us.

"Make you comfortable" his fingers grazed mine as he handed me my wine glass, it felt like tiny electric shocks and I could tell he felt it too. He took a sip of the wine and droplet was on his full bottom lip, and his tongue slipped out and absorbed it, and my pussy started to ache.

I took off my shoes and took a sip of wine; it was sweet with a hint of dryness, kind of like his sense of humor.

"Those were killing me" I smiled at him and he took my hand and sat me next to him on the sofa, we made small talk and drank wine, the movie was just white noise in the background at this point.

As our conversation continues he would make contact with my eyes never wavering and his shyness is no longer visible. Listening to him I am hypnotized by his hunter green eyes, I could tell the wine was having effect on both of us and I couldn't help but focus on his lips, and I can tell he knows what I am thinking because a slow smile appears on them. I put my wine glass on the table, and my thigh brushes against his and I decide to take the situation in hand.

"I guess I will start this; I have dreamt of doing this for years" I rested my hand on his knee and pressed against his side. His left arm was round the back of the sofa while his right rested on his leg. I pressed my lips to his, soft at first, I could taste the wine on his mouth; I opened my lips and slid my tongue in. It was a long hot kiss, my heart hammered in my chest, my breathing coming faster. His hand slid up my thigh to my ass and the hand around my shoulder buried itself at the back of my neck strong but not forceful. I could hear and feel him moan in my mouth pulling back I bite his gorgeous bottom lip.

"I knew it would be like that" his hand was still on my ass and I grabbed it and slid it under my dress, to feel flesh on flesh, heat.

He kissed me again, this time harder and I couldn't control my passion any longer and without breaking the kiss I climbed onto his lap, straddling him. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans rubbing against my pussy. He moved both his hands under my skirt to my full ass cheeks, I filled them. My hips started to gyrate instinctively against him, driving both of us crazy.

I broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes, my face inches from him and the pair of us smiled.

"Beautiful" he moaned, as he buried his face in my cleavage, his hot tongue running a trail up to my neck.

He pulled my dress over my head and threw it on the floor now just in bra and panties; I grinded my partially clad body harder into his confined bulge I couldn't believe this was actually happening after so long.

I pulled his shirt over his head start kissing his chest. His chest was hairless and firm from his active lifestyle; his nipples were a light milk chocolate color and had become erect. His taunt stomach had a soft line of hair that disappeared into his jeans. I couldn't resist putting little bites here and there. I could feel his heartbeat against my lips.

"I want to taste all of you" I climbed off his lap and could see I had left a wet spot on his jeans, feeling a little embarrassed he looked at it and a naughty smile curled at the corner of his mouth.

"Is that all for me?" he said playfully rubbing his finger on the spot.

"Well you made it" I said shyly, he laughed and stood up, shirtless I could see the full glory of his body and the bulge in his pants was prominent.

I knelt down in front of him and started to unbutton his pants, sliding them down his legs, his engorged bulge staring me in the face. My mouth began to water, I rubbed my nose against his covered cock and it jumped at my nearness, tapping me on the tip of my nose.

"He knows me" I looked up at him, his partially naked body tense with anticipation, he nodded in agreement I could see in his eyes he was waiting for my full red lips to wrap around him and he licked his.

"I think I should release him so we can meet up close and personal?" I pulled his boxer briefs off and his cock is gorgeous and erect, long at least 7 ½ inches, a beautiful mushroom head and very nicely trimmed tight sacs. An iridescent droplet is at the tip of his thick head.

I lick the tip of his cock and he shivered, letting his head fall back enjoying the feeling; I liked watching the effect I had on him.

More sweet pre cum oozed from his cock and I licked it up like liquid candy. I wanted more; I stroked him and milked more of him into my mouth. I rubbed the tip around my lips, like lip gloss and licked it off savoring it.

"You taste delicious" I whispered against his shaft.

I licked the entire length of him and took him in my mouth. Slow at first because I wanted to adjust to him and enjoy the taste and smell of him. I slid my hands up his legs around to his ass and held on. Pumping my head up and down taking as much of him in as possible I dig my nails into his ass. I started to suck faster, pulling his length out and rubbing his cock on my face letting it rest on against my cheek as I licked his balls, so tight... so full.

I could feel his hands kneading my shoulders and then one hand caressing my cheek; he was trying desperately not too guide my head on him. I could hear his breathing, and grunts trying not to cum. His legs started to shake and I could hear him say "Not yet".

He pulled me up by my shoulders and I can see his eyes were on fire, and heavy with passion he was trying to calm his breathing.

"I am not done yet" I moaned, wanting to sate him and to feel him explode in my mouth.

"You will be if you keep that up, I want to enjoy this a little longer" he cupped my face and kissed me hungrily his still hard cock wedged between us.

"We have enough time for a second round. Show me the bedroom."

I felt exposed to him, in just panties and bra no one but my husband had seen me like this in years. Watching his eyes tracing the lines of my body and stopping at my pussy, his eyebrow arched as he saw the shadow of wet spot on my panties, his hand reached for me never taking his eyes off that moist little patch, like he was being drawn to it, he slid a finger into my panties.

I held onto his broad shoulders to steady myself, his finger felt so amazing.

"So nice" he hissed into my ear, pulling his finger out and tasting it.

I watched as he wrapped his tongue around his finger.

"Sweet" he closed his eyes relishing the taste.

I leant in, kissing him, wanting to taste myself on him. His hard cock is resting against my tummy.

"I taste good on you."

He grabbed my hand and the wine in the other hand and led me to the bedroom. It was his old room; it seemed as if his mom had left it as it had been when he lived there. He lit a few candles and led me to the bed he sat at the edge his cock hadn't lost its erection and I was wedged between his thick thighs, as he pulled me towards him he reached behind and unhooked my bra and release my tits. My nipples automatically tightened to hard pebbles and he buried his face in them. He cupped each one and sucked my nipples, one at a time. His mouth was hot and hungry and I felt my legs shake, watching his beautiful lips as they devoured each nipple; they glistened, moistened by his saliva. I took his hand and put it between my legs; he started rubbing my clit over my soaking panties, my breathing is coming faster. I tweaked the abandoned tit while he played with me.

"Let's get comfortable," he slid up on the bed and I crawled between his legs to give more attention to his cock; I spread his legs and kissed the inside of his thighs.

"Trust me?" I ask looking in his eyes.

He nodded and I could feel a smile spreading across my face.

I kiss each thigh and spread his legs a bit wider; I crisscross kissing each thigh from knee to his pelvis feeling his hard cock on my face. I could smell the musk of him mixed in with soap which meant he'd showered before I arrived, and it made me get wetter. I lifted his leg and placed his foot on the bed, kissing and licking his balls I went lower, he took a sharp intake of breath. I licked under his sack and moved to that sensitive spot that I was aching for. He didn't stop me so I dared to go even lower.

"Oh damn, Grace" he moaned, I saw his fists grabbing at the bed sheets.

"Mm, I am not finished yet Tony." I licked the crease of his ass, long soft licks like licking an ice cream cone.

I continued even farther down, my left hand took his engorged cock and stroked while my tongue lapped at his sweet ass cheeks and I took tiny bites. His legs instinctively opened wider and with my right hand I pushed his leg back, giving me better access. My tongue found its way to his sweet tight hole and I tickled it with the tip of my tongue. He shot back a bit, and I looked up at his face, his eyes were wide with a hint of uncertainty in them, there was a light sheen of sweat on his upper lip. Still holding him in my hand, I asked "Is it too much?" whilst rubbing my thumb over his silky tip.

"Fuck, no one has ever done that before" he was shaking his head as if trying to clear it. I took that as a go ahead for more and I continued where I left off but a bit more assertive. I went right to his tight hole and buried my tongue against him, stroking him with my tongue, harder... sucking, and licking. He started going crazy, which encouraged me to get deeper inside him. I put my knuckle against his hole and rubbed it, it slid against him easily from my previous licking.

"That feel good baby?" I asked while looking up at his gorgeous face.

"Amazing" he breathed his eyes were closed tight, as if dreaming.

I crawled up to him and lay on his side, I grabbed his hand and slid it between my legs so he could feel how soaked I was.

"That is what YOU do to me." I kissed his jaw, around to his chin and up to his mouth. His kiss is like fire, and his tongue is strong and forceful, filling my mouth.

I put my hand over his and helped him stroke me, my clit engorged and pulsing at his touch. My slick pussy engulfs both of our fingers.

"Now it's my turn to taste you" he pushed me on my back.

Poised between my legs he starts kissing his way down my body, sucking each nipple but never taking his hand from between my legs. I remove my hand from my pussy and licked my fingers, silk against my tongue. I pull his hand from my drenched pussy and suck his fingers, he has pulled off my soaked panties and he continues kissing down my tummy to my swollen pussy lips.

"Mm I love how fat your pussy lips are, nice and shaved" his fingers are sliding between them as he admires them.

"Just for you" I said, anticipating how his mouth will feel against my throbbing cunt lips. I spread my legs, and he moans licking his lips, sending me into a fit of desperation to have him.

"Please..." I beg.

"Please what?" he asked, sliding down my body and positioning himself so he is eye level with my pussy, I could feel his hot breath on my cunt.

"Please, eat my pussy" I couldn't wait anymore and put my hand on his head.

He followed my encouragement and lowered his head, sliding his tongue in my slit and giving it a long lick.

"Oh fuck" It felt better than I'd hoped, I closed my eyes and the ache between my legs is pleasure and pain. He sucked on each lip, and then spread them.

"Mm mm" is all I can hear from him. He is feasting on me like a starving man, licking my hard clit making me ooze more. I reached down and hold my pussy lips open for him, my clit is poking out, waiting for more attention.

"Suck it" I demanded.

And he did so. Taking it between his beautiful lips, I could hear him sucking and slurping, and then he slipped a finger inside me.

"More" I moan.

And he slipped another, stroking me in and out slowly.

"More please" I begged.

He growled at my request and gladly he followed it. Three fingers were filling me, finger fucking me so good. He was wrecking havoc on my pussy and mind, eating me so good; I loved hearing him eat me. I could feel my pussy tightening around his fingers and I could feel him start to pull out, I moan in disappointment.

"I want to feel you cum around my cock" he said as he came back up to me. I could see my pussy juices on his face and I pulled his mouth to mine, sucking his tongue relishing the taste of me on him and I lick him clean.

"Yes, please Tony fuck me" his eyes have glazed over with passion and he is looking forward to his main goal, to fuck me and fuck me good. His face is a bit flushed and his gorgeous full lips are glistening with saliva and pussy juices, he sits back on his heels as if contemplating his next move.

"Turn over" he ordered.

I couldn't stop the smile from overcoming my face "I thought you would never ask."

I turn over and got on my knees feeling him behind me.

He started caressing each cheek "God your ass is amazing."

I feel his hands move to my waist, the tip of his cock against my ass crack, gently teasing as if he is going to fuck me anally, I could feel the warm oozing pre cum moistening my as crack, then he slides his cock into my aching pussy.

I put my head in the pillow and loudly moaned. His cock is so hard, stretching me. At first he started slow, I could tell he was enjoying the warmth, the silky pussy juices on his cock.

"Oh man, you are so tight" he moaned, and started pounding me faster. I backed into him as much as possible.

My moans are becoming louder and his grunts setting the rhythm, deep and animalistic.

"Harder Tony" I moan "please baby, fuck me harder."

We were in a whirlwind of passion; I encouraged him to go harder, faster. I can feel my pussy tightening around him, on the verge of cumming.

"Oh god!" I moan, gripping the cover "Don't stop!"

"Fuuuck! I am going to cum" He grunts, meeting my strides.

"Yes, cum for me I want to feel you cum" I whimpered.

I looked back, his head was thrown back then I felt the deep pulsating in my core as he exploded inside me. I felt the heat from his jizz fill me and I tightened around his throbbing cock and my world shattered. Kaleidoscopes of exploding lights have gone off behind my eyelids and I am falling an endless fall.

I have covered his cock with my juices, and I can feel it running down my thighs. My pussy muscles still spasm milking him wanting each drop.

We collapsed on the bed, with him still inside me. He slowly pulls out and I felt empty, yet satisfied. All I can hear is our breathing and my heartbeat.

"Oh my" I gasped, a light sheen of sweat covering the both of us.

"Yes, oh my" he said, his hand resting on my lower back.

"I knew it would be like this" I say, looking at him I kiss his shoulder.

He nods and smiles.

"Yes finally."