Finally a Real Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

As the spasms begin to taper off a little, Angel moans, "Come on Babe!... Keep fucking me!... I want your cum... this time!... Give it to me!.... Come on... give it to me hard!... Give my pussy... all your... hot... cum, Babe!... Fuck your whore!... Fuck her hard!... She'll fuck anyone... you want... tomorrow!... Just give her... your hot cum tonight!"

Bill had been planning to go down on her and give her hard clit some more tongue action, but her words were just turning him on to much for him to quit now. He somehow found some more strength and slammed his cock into her even harder. She is so wet, there is almost no friction at all. He changes position a little this way and a little that, trying to find just the right spot that will provide just a little more pressure on that spot below the edge of his crown, that spot that you get him over the top.

He pulls about half way out and leans hard against her pelvic mound and slips down about an inch. He lowers and raises himself like a piston, the end of his cock driving along the bottom of her cunt. The pressure against Angel's clit brings on those quick, sharp, little orgasms, timed right after each thrust. She can no longer beg him for more and just moans her delight instead.

That is all it takes for Bill, the extra contact along the underside of his cock, watching Angel wince and moan with each little spasm, combined with the earlier words of encouragement, drive him over the top. He feels that first spasm deep, back near his ass. The second contraction pulls at his balls and third fills his cock. On the fourth Angel is rewarded with a rich discharge of creamy white cum deep in her pussy as Bill jerks his head straight back and forces his cock deep into her pussy harder than any thrust before.

Bill continues to thrust, awkwardly now losing his rhythm. However, each uncoordinated attack pumps a fresh volume of cum into her needy pussy. It mixes with her juices and she sighs in response to the wonderful cooling sensation she has been desiring all evening.

Bill gasps for breath, but still tries to keep going. Angel whispers, to calm him down, trying to pull him to her and just cuddle him close. He lies down on her with his full weight for a few moments until he catches his breath. Slowly he pulls out from under her grasp, crawls down to her pussy and licks up all the cum he can find. Crawling back up he kisses her with a long passionate kiss, letting all the juices fill her mouth. They work the cum back and forth with their tongues until it all gone.

Bill returns to her pussy. Using her muscles Angel pushes more of the cum he has deposited in her pussy onto his waiting tongue. He takes and waits for more. Each time she squeezes another gob emerges and Bill greedily licks it clean. When no more appears, he drives his tongue as deep as it can reach to clean out the last little morsels.

On the way back up to share his find, he stops off to give her clit a few more little wisps of tongue. Angel jerks hard in response and pulls on his head. Arriving back up at her mouth, again he kisses her long and hard, sharing all he has found.

They lay kissing like that, until all the cum is gone, to include any lingering taste. Now it is Angel's turn to move away. She turns to her side, reaches down grabbing his now quickly softening cock and croons, "That was wonderful, Babe. Exactly what I needed. Now I'm going to return the favor. I'm going to give you the best blowjob ever. I'm going get you all hard again and suck you till you fill my mouth with cum. I don't care if it takes me all night." And without another word she takes his whole cock into her mouth, buries her nose in his pubic hair, squeezes his ball and rolls her head left and right as her lips run up and down his already hardening cock.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers