Finally Ch. 01

Story Info
Online lovers come together in person.
2.1k words
4.13
17.8k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is heading North East, heading to where she lives. The girl who has teased him and taunted him for months now. She haunts his thoughts and his dreams and desires. His cell phone rings, "Hello?" he says.

"Hey baby, where are you?" It was her, Jessica.

"I am about 20 miles from you." he replies.

"Awesome! Can't wait to meet you finally!" she says.

"I either, getting ready to loose service, see you soon." He says.

The cell phone cuts off before she has time to say good bye. Although they had never met they still have so much in common. The late night chats online, the phone conversations, the stories of past and present lovers. They already seemed to know each other so well.

She sits after the phone cuts off. "Damn mountains!" she exclaims. Laughs and finishes getting ready. She has been talking to Erik off and on for almost a year now. Prior plans have gotten interrupted in the past. But this time...this time would be different. She decides what to wear, knowing what Erik likes, she decides on a pair of hip hugging short shorts and a white top unbuttoned low. The bottom 3 buttons undone and the shirt tied at the bottom. That way he could see her Pierced belly button with her cute butterfly ring in it. She had been working out a lot and her abs looked amazing, so why hide them under a shirt. She decides on a pair of white lace thongs and opts for no bra. She brushes her hair until it is smooth and shiny, allowing it to glisten in the sunlight. A few touch ups to her make up and she is ready to meet him.

His car enters the driveway; she stands on the porch to greet him. He looks up and sees her standing there; she is a vision of an Angel. She was everything he had seen in her pictures and more. Absolutely stunned he parks his car and gets out. She rushes down the steps to meet him. He barely makes it out of the car as she runs to him. Throwing her arms around his neck, placing her long legs around his waist. Forcing her body into his arms. She looks in his eyes and flashes her smile, "Erik, I am so glad to meet you finally! Well don't just stand there, carry me in the house."

Erik just smiles and carries her in as requested.

As the day goes by they talk about things face to face. Slowly her friends trickle in one by one. Wanting to meet the infamous Erik they had heard so much about. It seemed like she spent the entire day either in his arms or holding his hand, making sure he felt comfortable. It seemed like they had known each other forever. Down deep though, they both knew of the late night sexual talks they had done online, neither of them mentioning it though.

After everyone starts to leave for the night, she tells Erik how great it would feel to get in the hot tub. He agrees and she shows him where to change into a pair of swimming trunks. She leaves to change also, telling him when he has changed he could go ahead and get in the hot tub.

He walks in the chilly night air to her hot tub. They have talked several nights about it. He never dreamed he would be there in reality. The steam is coming from the hot tubs surface; looking at the thermometer it reads 110 degrees. The lights are dim and seductive. He steps in and the heat from the water feels so good on his skin. He sinks deeper in the tub eventually sitting in front of a powerful jet. Relaxing with his arms stretched out behind him allowing the jets to relax him. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. Reflecting on the days events, he begins to relax.

He hears music begin to play; He sits up and opens his eyes. There stands Jessica; in her hand she is holding the remote to the sound system. In her other hand is a bottle of wine and two glasses. She has that award winning smile on her face; she gently tilts her head, her hair flowing in the night breeze she asks, "Need some company?"

She is wearing a black bikini. It barely covers her body. Her beautiful breasts are showing from the top. They are so full and perky. Her nipples are so hard from the chilly night air. Her Abs are so tight and firm. Her bottoms are just strings and two small pieces of cloth. Her legs are so tight and firm. She looks so beautiful. Erik just sits speechless. She enters the water like a princess would, so gracefully. She sits beside of him making a moan of relief as the hot water covers her hard body.

Erik takes the wine bottle from her and begins to pour them a glass. He set's the bottle down and hands her a drink." To us, we are together, and Jess, you look more amazing than I could have ever imagined."

Jess smiles and says" Yeah, to us. See I told you pictures didn't do you justice." giggling they both took a few drinks.

As they talked she notices an un-describable desire in his eyes. She pushes her hot wet body closer to him. He places his hands on her hips, pulling her in closer. Within minutes the excitement was starting to consume there every thought. They both knew it would be impossible to control these urges much longer. Erik leaned in and kissed Jess, not just a gentle kiss but a firm and wanting kiss. This took Jess totally by surprise, but soon she found her self kissing back, slowly at first then a little more deeply and finally very passionately. They continued to kiss with more passion, teasing his tongue with hers, kissing his breath away. They were both consumed in the moment forgetting who they were, where they were. It was if they were the only two people on the face of the earth and they had finally found each other after years of emptiness.

Jess was getting very hot and she could feel Erik was too, his shorts containing a tempting bulge she was imagining it was buried deep inside her.

As they both are kissing in the heat of passion as if they were wild animals. Erik placed his hands on her shoulders and slid her bikini straps down her arms. Revealing her luscious tan breasts. Her beautiful nipples glistening from the wetness and heat. Erik started lick and suck at Jessica's torso, tasting her skin making his way to her nipples sending jolts to her clit ring. Jessica was clawing at his back with her fingernails from the jolts. Erik took his other hand and ran it down her flat stomach passed her belly button ring and was making his way to the top of her bikini bottoms. When Jess said "No, not here," she panted. Placing her had gently on the roaming hand.

"Take me inside" sounded more like begging than a request.

Erik stood up and placed one arm under her knees and the other arm on her back, Jess placed her arms around his neck as he carried her hot wet body from the hot tub to her bedroom just inside the doors.

With just the light from a few candles he laid her on the bed so gently. Her body still wet from the hot tub. Her breasts glistening. He stood there admiring her body. He reaches down and pulls her bikini top off as slowly as the top portion of her body is fully exposed. She rose up from the bed and pulled his body close to her. Relieving him of his shorts, setting his hard cock free. She had seen it many times on the web cam as he stroked it for her. But in reality it was much larger and thicker than she had imagined.

With a gentle lean in she opened her mouth and took the tip of him in her mouth and gently nipped the head with her teeth, allowing them to slide across the tip before releasing him from her grip. She repeated this several times until his cock had hardened even further and was now standing at full attention when she started licking the length of his shaft and down to his balls and back up again

Taking this now very hard cock in her mouth she gently pulled down on it so she could take it all in her mouth, causing Erik to let out a deep and soulful moan of pleasure. Sliding her mouth off his cock she moved him to the bed beside her and eased herself to stand in front of him. She took his hands and placed them on her hips. With his hands in hers she slid his hands downward, taking her bikini bottoms with them.

Erik leaned in and kissed her navel then traced the outline of her shaven pussy. So smooth and soft. He could barley see her beautiful pierced clit. It was such a turn on for Erik. She grabbed Erik's hair and pulled him into her as he tried to lap on her clit, wanting to taste her wetness and tug in her ring, but she wouldn't let him. Instead she pushed him forcefully back onto the bed and roughly climbed on top of him, straddling across him on all fours, but making sure to keep her knees up so her wetness

Stayed just out of reach of his throbbing hardness below her. Jessica started kissing him again like they did in the hot tub. Slowly and deeply. With his hands exploring her hips and back. Her skin was so smooth and soft. Like nothing he had ever felt before.

While they were kissing she slowly eased herself down until the tip of his cock was poised just at the entry to her pussy. Knowing and trusting each others past sexual history, Jessica eased herself down on him. Taking him in inch by inch until he was buried deep inside her just as she wanted.

Erik's naked cock deep inside her was so intense; the feeling of flesh on flesh was amazing. And his thickness seemed to fill her up. Moving her legs back down she laid on top of him his hard cock inside her as she started to kiss him again. He was kissing her back, thrusting his pelvis upward as he did lifting them both off the bed. Her natural body weight pressing him in deeper into her as he lifted.

They continued to do this for several minutes kissing and thrusting. While also nibbling and teasing each other as the passion burnt between them. The limited movement making it all the more sensual until it became unbearable for Jessica. She needed to feel Erik thrusting into her. So she moved hr knees up a little to give Erik room to thrust hard from underneath.

"Oh fuck me Erik! Fuck me deep and hard, make me cum, I need to cum. "she begged.

Her moans getting louder and louder! The begging becoming demanding.

There was no hesitation as he started bucking wildly at her from underneath, sliding effortlessly in and out of her very wet and hot pussy. With every thrust Jessica screamed and panted. Her moans became an intense cry of pleasure "Don't stop, ah, keep going." Jess pleaded as she felt the rush inside her.

Erik pulled out of her and pushed her roughly on her back. He was going to give her exactly what she wanted. Erik re entered Jess again and started to thrust with long slow presses from the tip of his cock to the full depths and back again..He began to slam his cock into her UN mercifully. He felt her get tighter, her moans became loud screams. Her fingernails digging into his back bringing blood. She began to cum and hard. He could feel the squirting against his balls. Her clit ring pressing his cock he was going to cum too. Erik let out a long scream "I'm goanna cum Jess!"

"Cum inside me Erik!" Jess screams.

Just then his balls exploded into her. Shooting thick cum into her hot pussy. His body jerking in pleasure. She feels it inside her as she takes him by the hair. She is still panting. She forces his mouth onto her pussy making him taste their juices. As he cleans her pussy out he tastes the sweet mixture of their cum. She feels her cunt emptying into Erik's mouth.

He raises up, his face wet with cum and sweat. She pulls him next to her and lays beside him in his arms. FINALLY TOGETHER.