Finally Ch. 02

Story Info
Night two and the two girls please him.
1.6k words
4.34
13.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day started out wonderful, they had no idea where the turn of event would lead them that night. After talking for so long only using meaningless words typed on a screen. Conversation was mostly slow at first. It was more like they were taking each others physical characteristics in. Such as the way the morning sun reflected off of her hair, the way she smiled constantly. .And Erik, the way he watched Jess in amazement, the way he looked at her. They had spoken of hidden fantasies, needs and desires online for so long. It was like a dream that this was actually happening.

Even though the thoughts of what had happened the night before were still fresh in their memory. They were able to use the day light for sight seeing, great conversation, holding hands and just talking.

When evening came around Jess decided it was time to fulfill a few of Erik's fantasies. Jess called a mutual friend of theirs named Amber. She was equally beautiful as Jess, but slightly shyer and less experienced. Erik had also chatted with Amber on the net and seen many pictures of her. He thought she was beautiful. Amber arrived fifteen minutes later bringing a bottle of Amaretto and sweet and sour mix for the drinks. She walked through the door wearing a pair of short jean shorts and a whit tank top with spaghetti straps. You could tell she was not wearing a bra; her nipples were sticking out through the material. Her legs were so perfect and tan and just seemed to go on and on. Her long sandy blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She looked amazing. Jess heard Amber come in, running from the kitchen, she told her to sit down and keep Erik occupied while dinner was cooking.

Amber and Erik sat and chatted about things. How nice it was to meet in person FINALLY. Jess called Amber into the kitchen and they served dinner. All through dinner Erik couldn't get over the fact how lucky he was to be sitting so close to two such beautiful girls. Jess looked amazing as well, she was wearing black halter top (no bra of course) her breasts were overflowing in that top, her nipples were so hard and a small tight fitting pair of jean shorts. Her long brown hair was flowing over her shoulders. And that smile.. it was amazing. After dinner the three of them headed to the living room for drinks. They sat on the couch putting Erik in the middle.

After a few drinks things started loosening up. Jess started kissing Erik's neck and began to lick his ears. Erik was trying to readjust so the bulge in his pants wouldn't show. With his cock getting harder it was getting hard to conceal. Jess kept kissing him and rubbing him. Easing her hand up his stomach she relieved him of his shirt. Amber was watching her friend in amazement. She couldn't believe Jess was doing this in front of her. Jess grabbed a handful of Erik's hair and snapped his neck back sucking and biting on his neck. Erik moaning, sat there with his neck still back. Jess gave Amber the look; it was the signal that they had discussed earlier in the evening. It was time to make Erik's fantasy come true.

Jess started kissing Erik passionately. He felt a sensation on his nipple. He realized that it was Amber; she was sucking and biting at his nipple. He felt two hands rubbing his cock through his pants. One hand belonged to Jess the other to Amber. They were pawing at his hard cock. His body was shaking in pleasure, his cock throbbing. Jess placed her hands on his button and began to relieve him of his pants. Sliding his pants down slowly, kissing his bare legs as they became available. Jess on one leg and Amber on the other. Not breaking eye contact as they kissed their way down. Jess and Amber kissed their way back up his leg stopping at the cloth that separated them from Erik's manhood. They looked at each other, smiled and each grabbed a corner of his underwear with their teeth. Erik gently raised and allowed them to remove his underwear using only their teeth. Revealing Erik's massive hard thick cock.

Standing in front of Erik, Jess and Amber face each other and begin to slowly undress for Erik's viewing pleasure. They remove each others shorts slowly, remove each others shirts they stand there wearing only matching red thongs. He then knows this was a planned seduction. Jess stands in front of Erik; she places his hands on her perfect hips and makes him take off her red thong. She is naked before him, her perfect body and shaven pussy was ready for the taking. Jess then pulls Amber over to him for Erik to undress her. Although her breasts were not as large as Jessica's, they were still beautiful. Jess standing behind Amber reaches around, takes Erik's hands in hers and helps him remove her red thong. Amber was not completely shaven like Jess; she had a small landing strip. As he removed her thong he noticed a glisten between her legs. She was soaking wet.

They both take Erik by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. Jess took some pillows and propped Erik's head up against the headboard kissing him as she went. Jess looks in his eyes and whispers in his ear, this is for you. She pulls away from Erik and grabs Amber by the ponytail, forcing her mouth on Erik's cock. Jess says in a deep demanding tone "SUCK IT!....Get on your knees whore and suck it!"

Amber moaned, as she took the entire shaft down her throat. Erik's head snapped back in ecstasy. Jess took control of Amber's head, pulling her up by the hair and slamming her face on his hard cock. Jess starts biting and tugging hard on Erik's nipples. Looking in each others eyes as Amber sucks him hard. Erik begins to explore Jessica's body with his hands, reaching down between her legs he feels how soaked Jess is. He pulls back his finger to taste her wetness. He takes his fingers and places it on her clit ring. Tugging it gently at first, Jess gives out a low moan. The he pulls it down hard, Jess screams with pleasurable pain. Jess wants to taste his cock, she reaches down and pulls Amber from his cock. Leaving it about to burst and all shiny and wet. Amber pulls the pillows from beneath his head and straddles his face. Using only his tongue, Erik slips it between her hot lips and tastes her wetness. His tongue running outside of each lip sucking her hard swollen clit. Amber starts bucking at his face, practically fucking his tongue. Moaning and screaming just then he feels wetness on his cock. So warm and wet. It is Jess, she has his cock in her mouth sucking and nibbling. The intense pleasure overload gets the best of him. Jess can feel his balls and knows he is going to cum. She sucks harder and harder until he explodes his cum in her mouth and down her throat. There was so much cum she had trouble keeping it in her mouth. She opened her mouth and let the overflow fall across her chin and onto her breasts.

While Erik is still pleasing Amber with his tongue, Jess needs to cum. She straddles Erik's half limp cock and places it in her hot pussy. Quickly coming alive again, Jess starts riding him hard. Slamming her hot pussy on his cock. Both girls are now moaning and screaming in pleasure. Amber screams loudly and fills Erik's mouth with cum. Amber rolls off to the side laying there in pure pleasure. and Jess is riding him hard. He pulls Jess off of him and in one swift move slams her body under his. Placing her legs on his shoulders Erik fucks Jess so hard she starts screaming." FUCK ME ERIK FUCK ME HARDER!"

Slamming her pussy his balls slamming her ass, he feels her getting tighter and wetter. Jess cums screaming "YES YES OH MY GOD YES!"

Erik climbs off Jessica still needing to cum again. He looks at Jess and she nods. Jess lies down beside Amber and strokes her hair. Comforting Amber, Jess takes Ambers legs and pulls them up high. "Hold your legs open Amber." Jess says

Amber does what she is told not knowing what is next. Jess reaches in the drawer and gets a bottle of lube out. Squirting it on Amber's ass she now knows what is going to happen. As the cold lube hits her hole it puckers in fear. "It's Ok Amber; you said you always wanted to try it. This is your chance" Jess reassures her.

Erik placed his hard cock on her puckered hole. As Erik pushed harder the puckered hole began to give away. He could feel the tip of his cock in her virgin ass. He could feel his cock being gripped tighter than it ever has. Amber screams no no please no and Jess strokes her hair comforting her. Having Jess comfort Amber was so hot. Erik slowly works his cock back and forwards until he is buried in her ass. Amber begins to moan in pleasure instead of pain. Amber reaches down and spreads her cheeks so Erik can watch his cock engulf her ass." Fuck my ass ERIK..FUCK IT HARDER!" Amber screams.

He can't take the tightness anymore; he slams his cock in hard and cums in her ass. As he pulls out he watches his cum ooze from her now gaping ass.

They all three lay there, bodies twitching in pleasure some pain. Wondering what the rest of Erik's visit has in store for them.