Finally Connecting with Avanti-Esha

Story Info
Black man meets and engages with Indian woman.
2.6k words
4.18
30.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a man who was born in and raised in a multiethnic community here on the east coast, I have always been around and appreciated women of color. Whether this meant the Black women in our apartment building, the Puerto Rican women who shared desks with me in elementary school, the Persian women at the boarding school down the road from my high school, the south Asian women while earn my undergraduate degree or the Asian and South/Latin American women while studying on the west coast,. Simply put, there is nothing more attractive than those women who would be deemed part of the "minority" here in the United States.

While there are, admittedly a lot of cultural, social and intellectual points of attraction and things in common, there is a more basic attraction that is as simple and as close to natural as one can get: the physical attraction. That goes a long way to explain the instant attraction to Avanti-Esha, the beautiful Indian woman I first saw at the happy hour hosted in the Irish pub between our respective office buildings. After running into her for the third straight week at that happy hour, getting up the nerve to engage her in conversation and getting over the uncertainty I felt in asking her out, Avanti-Esha finally agreed to go out with me without the watchful eyes of our respective co-workers. Nothing could have made me happier.

Let me go back a bit and say that I am a medium brown-skinned African-American, so I knew that she, as an attractive Indian woman in the states for a month-long assignment, would get some grief from her Indian and white co-workers for going out with a Black man. Some, but certainly not all, of the Indian-Americans are still color-struck and dark skin (be in on an Indian, Pakistani or African-American) was something to be avoid as the darker skin was deemed a sign of inferiority. What likely won her over to my side was my willingness to be laid-back, rather than the typically aggressive, skirt-chasing, buzzed, guy at happy hour. Also helping was the fact that I am hardly a thug, though sometimes women really go for the rough-neck type, believing that those guys are wild and less inhibited. While that might be true, I have found that it never hurts when a guy can demonstrate to a smart woman that he is also articulate, intelligent, well-traveled, well-versed and very willing to listen and learn about her life story. That was my plan with Avanti-Esha. I knew that that there was a high bar and likely stereotypes to overcome, but I am a man up for that type of challenge whenever it arises.

During our time out together, I learned that she was born and raised in Gujarat state to roughly middle class parents who operated successful import/export businesses on the coast. Having a favorite auntie in a London suburb who, while married, had no children, Avanti-Esha received and accepted an invitation to live and study in the UK once she finished her primary schooling in India. With her elder brothers set to take over the family businesses and really good educational and professional opportunities in the UK and U.S. for a person with a business background and contacts in India, Avanti-Esha elected to sign on with a multinational British company to put her masters degree to good use. I must have done everything perfectly or something else was in the mix because after a pre-dinner drink at an outdoor bar, a really good meal at a local Thai restaurant, a quiet moonlit walk along Baltimore's Inner Harbor promenade and a nightcap in the lobby of her hotel, I asked if we could share a good night kiss. I wanted this kiss to be in the privacy of her room and, after a pause, sigh and more hesitation, she agreed. It was truly a long elevator ride and with another couple in the elevator also going to the 15th floor, there was no possibility of sneaking in a kiss before getting to her suite. We walked slowly down the long hallway to suite #1505 in tense silence.

She immediately went into the bathroom, telling me to have a seat on the couch until see returned. After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open and she walked back into the suite's large room still wearing that fitted, navy blue, but otherwise conservative, business suit. She no longer wore stockings, so I could see that her legs were smoothly shaven. I smiled to myself because it was like something a college coed would wear to a job interview and I knew that she was already working hard for and well established in her company. The conservative suit highlighted her curves, but did not suggest what undergarments were hugging her sexy brown frame. Upon approaching me, I got up and moved toward her, taking her hands, firmly, so that the brown of her hands blended and complement the brown hues of mine. While holding hands, I looked into her eyes and then looked admiringly over her business suit clad frame, enjoying the views and feeling a hardening and my boxer briefs becoming uncomfortably tighter. The sensible business shoes that she wore had just enough heel height to make her legs look great and give greater prominence to her toned calves. I pulled her close to me, so she could feel my hardness rubbing against her tight frame and moved in for a long soul kiss. It was the kind of kiss that leaves nothing to the imagination and forecasts the intense and passionate time to come. I knew that she was concerned that even being alone in a room with man who was not related to her would be frowned upon if she was in India, but she did not ask me to leave. It was so clear that she was nervous, but age and experience told me to initiate the kiss before she could change her mind.

After breaking the kiss, but holding one of her hands in mine, I slowly moved behind her and we did a little grind of our bodies together. This was not merely for my pleasure, but a way to non-verbally determine whether so would be interested in sharing a physical moment with me. With Avanti-Esha pushing her butt into my groin and moaning as I kissed her neck, I had all the non-verbal cues that I needed and slowly began to undress her. Again, I faced no resistance and kept moving with confidence. The buttons of her suit jacket and white silk blouse are easy enough to navigate and each piece was removed easily, but the zipper of her business skirt required me to stop pressing against her shapely behind, take a step back and use two hands to lower properly. When the zipper was lowered, the skirt and slip dropped to the floor and she stepped out of the same, taking a few steps forward and then turning to face me. My mouth dropped. Placing her hands on her hips, I marveled at the beautiful woman standing in front of me with a matching olive green bra and panty set. At about 5'-6", she was about average height for a woman and the heels added another 2 inches. The push-up bra showcased her breasts so nicely and I have never been so happy to see full "B" cup breasts. When she turned around to allow me a quick look at the thong that snuggled her behind perfectly, I almost forgot that I wasn't an "ass-man". I did not expect her to wear a thong because it can be a bit risqué in some cultures, but she told me that since coming to the states and being hipped to the Victoria Secret's annual sale, she gladly purchased thongs in place of full panties and had eliminated the dreadful panty lines when she were fitted clothes. Her hips were small, but I thought that there was enough to hold onto if given the chance to ride. She refused to take off those sensible heels, but came back for another set of long, deep kisses, readily allowing my hands to touch her smooth brown skin. I could take the teasing no more and lost myself in the kisses. The French would have been shocked and made to blush at what were doing with our mouths and tongues.

Our respective passions had been lit and I forcefully unhooked her bra's clasps, exposing two large, firm brown nipples that I could not resist. I licked. I caressed. I sucked. They were hard and erect and responded nicely to my licking, caressing and sucking. She begged me to keep it up and to bite her nipples, so I playfully heeded the requests, knowing that I would have done just that without a request. The whole time my hands never stopped moving all over her body and she seemed to appreciate the attention I provided. I wanted to taste her and let her feel what an experienced man can do in providing her with oral pleasure. She told me that she was hesitant to allow me to more than stroke her wet mound and I understood from a prior Indian lover that oral sex is something that is not generally cultural acceptable. But after explaining to her that I get satisfaction and a greater sense of arousal when eating out a responsive woman, I could tell that she was seriously considering my needs, despite her misgivings. Reluctantly, she partially acceded to my wishes by spreading her legs, allowing me to pull aside the thong, run my index finger on her outer lips and then insert a finger into her wetness. When I did, I made a point to rub her clit and lick my finger dry, savoring the sticky wetness that coated my finger. She whispered that this fingering was driving her wild and it seemed as if she was close to having an orgasm. I loved hearing her moan my name, even though I always assert that I don't have a great ego and don't need my ego stroked. When her breath quickened under the pace of the rhythmic finger action she was receiving, plus seeing a professional man get so nasty and willingly tasting her juices, I was fairly certain that she was cumming.

But the tasting of fingers was not and could never be the goal or the end of our interlude. We had already done much more than I had anticipated that night and sensing no non-verbal signs that she wanted me to stop, I carried her to the sofa and, placing a pillow under that firm butt, spread her legs to an obscene and almost 180 degree angle and ripped off the thong. I start licking and kissing her inner thighs and pussy lips. My interest in pleasing her was further rewarded by more wetness and moaning from Avanti-Esha. She kept moving and undulating. Grabbing and pulling my head. Trying her best to get me to concentrate on her hard clit or suffocate me, after I teased her for what she felt was too long. I consented and began eating that pink and brown pussy in just the way that she most have hoped that I would. It was a mix of soft, followed by hard sucking, kissing then switching to licking. Anything to give my new lover the pleasure she demanded and when she locked my head between her slim thighs, she began to cry and chant that she had an orgasm. I would never believe that she was a virgin, but by he response to me going down on her, I rightfully concluded that this was the first time that she had allowed herself to be orally pleased.

With my need to please her being satisfied, I wanted to continue my pleasure; however she wanted to return the oral favor. She asked me to be patient and understanding, as she had only played with a man's penis a few times and was unsure of how to do it properly. She remarked that I was quite thick, but that she and her roommates back in London had seen a movie where the black star, Lex Steele, had a penis that was at least 30 centimeters long. Nevertheless, she leaned forward to see if she could take all 7.5 inches of my length into her mouth. She worked my balls and tried her best to give me the sloppiest blowjob I have ever had. I loved it and told her so, believing that the most helpful thing one can do to a beginner is give encouragement! When I finally told her that if she kept it up I would cum, she responded that she didn't care. But I couldn't do that to myself or to Avanti-Esha, when I knew that there was a place I'd rather have my hard cock explore. We stopped and I pulled completely out of her mouth, taking time to strip butt naked and to slip on the condom that I had with me just in case things got this far. Hey, I was a boy scout and the motto was "be prepared".

I took her place on the sofa and, facing me, had my lover straddle me, slowly lowering her tanned frame onto my rock hard penis. Although she was wet, I could feel every membrane and muscle as I slid inside of her pussy, knowing that either she had not had any dick in a while or she practiced yoga regularly. Like most guys, I don't want a woman who is completely inexperienced, but I prefer not to have a woman who has been stretched wide as a result of too much use. A bit of tightness helps keep me hard and when I am hard, I do my best work and hit all the right spots. She whispered in my ear that she "loves this brown dick" and that only made me want to bury my bone deeper into her! She rode on me for what seemed like an hour and I made a point to pay attention to her breasts and nips while she bounced up and down, taking my entire length inside of her. I wanted her doggie style and moved her to the carpeted floor. Avanti-Esha said that she hoped we would try this position, as it was such a turn on when she watched the porn movie with her roommates. I loved doggie with her because she has real, long hair, so as I entered her wet pussy from behind, I could grab onto her hair without fear that I'll end up pulling out tracks of weave or fake hair.

When her knees tire, I had her go back on the sofa facing me. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and ram my penis into, hitting her g-spot and being rewarded with another orgasm after a few minutes of hard fucking. I stretched her out on the sofa and we go out it in a sort of missionary style as my lover tells me that she wants me to cum and can't fuck much longer without taking a break and getting some Gatorade. We kissed passionately while our sweaty bodies grinded to a perfect rhythm and after I cum, we both passed out, falling on the floor. We awoke some time later, knowing that we have both been satisfied, whether we will ever have a chance to do this again. I left Avanti-Esha's suite at about 4:00 a.m., knowing that all we would and could ever have was a physical relationship and acknowledging that our work assignments might not allow our paths to cross. She is the type of woman that a guy really could settle down with or at least make love to on a regular basis.