Finally Did It

Story Info
Fulfilled wife's MMF fantasy.
3.9k words
4.31
154.8k
51
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jetson9
jetson9
95 Followers

My wife and I are in our 40's, and have been together for over twenty years. We have always enjoyed a fantastic sex life, but have become more and more adventurous over the years. We have been skinny dipping and naked hot-tubbing with other couples, have played strip poker and truth or dare, and on several occasions my wife has even stood on a table and stripped totally naked.

In the past couple years, we have gone beyond flashing and casual nudity and allowed the experimentation to include a little physical contact with our friends. This progressed from body-shots, to some boob sucking and even a little oral sex for a couple minutes, though never to orgasm.

A couple weeks ago it was one of my best friend's birthdays and we had gone to a party with a bunch of other couples. The party was ok, but pretty boring, and after a few hours we headed home. My wife and I kept drinking, and as is frequently the case, she became hornier as she became drunker. About an hour later I confided to her that my friend had told me that he really wanted only two things for his birthday. The first was that he wanted to see her naked tits, which he has seen many times in the past and has somewhat of an obsession for. The second was that he wanted to see her insert a beer bottle into her pussy, which was something I had described to him after she had done it for me several months before. I wasn't sure how she would react to the second request, but was fairly certain she would indulge him and show her tits. It was his birthday after all.

After I told her about his birthday wishes, she said, "call him up and see if he wants to get on Skype." I called him and in about three seconds flat we were on Skype together. We chatted for a few minutes and then I had an idea. I got a couple post-it notes and wrote Happy on one and Birthday on the other. I had her step outside of the view of the camera and asked her to take off her shirt and bra and showed her the post-it notes. She laughed and immediately got in the spirit of things, affixed a post-it to each breast and then stepped back into sight of the camera. She then proceeded to carry on a conversation as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

He loved it and cheered wildly. After a few more minutes I peeled off the post-it notes and she continued the video conference topless.

A little while later she had to go to the bathroom. With her out of the room, he asked if I thought she would be willing to do the bottle trick so he could see it. I said I thought she probably would be ok with it. Then he dropped the big question. "Do you think I could come over and see it in person?" he asked. I said that I didn't know if she would be up for that or not, but I would ask. When she returned from the bathroom, we put Skype on mute so we could talk freely, and I told her about his request.

To my great surprise she said, "I'm drunk and I'm horny and I think I'm pretty much up for anything. Tell him to come over."

By now it was about 1:30 in the morning, and we were all really drunk, so he called a taxi and said he'd be right over. It took about twenty minutes for him to get to our house and during that whole time we talked about what we were willing to let happen. She insisted that she was seriously up for anything, and was putting me in charge - she would do anything that I wanted her to do.

I had her change into a tank top and the thinnest pair of pajama bottoms she owns, and no bra or panties.

When he arrived, we went into our garage, had a couple more drinks and smoked a little weed. To test her claim that I was in charge, while we were standing around talking I casually reached over and pulled the straps of her top down over her shoulders. She made no move to stop me, and didn't even pause the conversation. After a couple more minutes I pulled her top down completely so that it was just bunched up at her waist. Again she made no complaint and continued the conversation as if nothing unusual was happening.

Then I leaned down and began licking and sucking on one of her breasts. She has incredibly sensitive breasts and nipples, and can actually have an orgasm just from me playing with them. So as I began working on one, she drew in a sharp breath and started moaning softly. I had found something that could interrupt the increasingly bizarre conversation we were all having. I looked up and asked my friend to help me out with her other breast, and he wasted no time getting in on the action.

So now I am working on her left breast, my friend is working on her right breast and I start letting my hands roam over her ass and pussy. I asked him to please join me in feeling how great her ass felt through the thin cotton of her pajamas. Then I asked him to put his hand between her legs and feels how soft her pussy felt through the pajamas.

We continued working on her breasts with our mouths while running our hands over her legs and ass and pussy. It was getting very sexually charged, and she seemed to be holding true to her promise that I was completely in charge of what happened that evening.

She was moaning continuously now, and was also grabbing both of us through our jeans and trying to loosen our belts so she could get access to our cocks. I told her there would be time for that, but for right now, she should just sit back and enjoy the attention. A couple minutes later she was once again grabbing our cocks so I lifted her hands up over her head and held them there.

She sometimes likes being lightly restrained and helpless to resist sexually and she shivered a little as I held her arms over her head. I directed my friend to slowly pull per pajama bottoms off so we could see how wet she had become. She was very wet as we both discovered, and we took turns running our fingers along her lips and slowly inserting one then two fingers into her pussy. We kept bumping into each other's hands as we fondled her and at some point we just gave up taking turns and we both pushed a finger into her at the same time. This drove her wild, and was also an indication that we were probably going to take things much further than we ever had in the past.

We were still standing in the garage. My wife was pressed up against the door of the freezer with her hands over her head. Her tank top was around her waist and her pajamas were around her ankles. Her breasts stood out magnificently, the way they do when her arms are raised, and her nipples were hard and glistening with the saliva from two different mouths which had been working on them for twenty minutes. It was time to go inside and see what happened next.

I told them that it was time to go upstairs. My wife pulled off her shirt and stepped out of the pajamas pooled at her feet, picked them up and walked into the house stark naked. We followed hungrily. On the way through the kitchen I grabbed an empty beer bottle which I thought we would soon need.

I really can't describe the feelings that were going through my head as we walked up the stairs staring at my wife's naked ass and knowing that we were headed to our bedroom. As much as we had fooled around in the past, this clearly had the potential to take things to a whole new level. And it seemed that I truly was in charge of whatever was going to happen.

We entered the bedroom and all three of us climbed into the bed. My friend and I were still dressed and my wife was completely naked. She lay back on the bed and raised her arms up over her head and closed her eyes. We wasted no time in getting back to business playing with her breasts and fingering her pussy which was now wetter then anything I had ever felt before. She looked up at me and whispered, "I am completely naked, spread open, and completely helpless." This was the exact phrase that I would sometimes say to her when we were fooling around and fantasizing about someone else being in bed with us, and when I heard her say this I thought my dick was going to rip through my jeans.

I decided it was time to take the next step.

I climbed out of bed and took my pants and boxers off and then stood at the side of the bed. She looked up at me with a big smile and began to slide herself over so she could suck on my cock. As she rotated herself around, my friend got access to her spread legs and sopping wet pussy, and for the first time that night he had it all to himself.

I continued to play with her breasts while she attacked my cock. Sucking, licking, swirling her tongue around the head, she has always approached blow jobs with enthusiasm, but this night she was aggressive but at the same time gentle. She was clearly enjoying both giving and receiving pleasure.

From my position I could watch her work on my dick, I had easy access to her sensitive breasts, and I had a great view of my friend as he worked on her pussy with the same focus and attention that my wife was using on my dick. I told him that she was more of a g-spot girl than a clit girl and that he should work on the "hook" motion, which he began doing immediately. He was rewarded by her squirming and raising her hips off the bed to provide him even better access. After a while I pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her that I thought my friend needed some attention. She gave me a big smile and then began shifting around so she could get at him.

She undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Without a moment of hesitation she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth and began giving him the same passionate attention that she had been giving to me. I stuck three fingers into her pussy and began working her g-spot using techniques I had mastered over the past twenty years. The two of them were moaning and groaning and the sounds of squishing and slurping were amazing.

My friend has a larger cock than I do, not that I am small or he is huge, but he is definitely longer and thicker than I am. It's a proportion thing as he is about 6'4" tall, while I am 6' even. He is also probably 65 lbs heavier than me too. None of this was news to us. We had all seen each other naked many times in the past, skinny dipping, playing truth or dare, strip poker, strip pool one time. This wasn't even the first time that my wife had his dick in her mouth. It had happened as the result of a dare, or a lost bet on a few occasions, but those times it was much more of a 30 second suck or a quick kiss. Once after a party she had sucked him for a couple minutes and tried to get him off with a hand-job, but he had never cum.

Tonight was different, it was clear that she was not doing a quick dare, she was sucking him as aggressively and lovingly as she had just been doing to me, and she seemed utterly intent on making him cum. I didn't know how I would feel about seeing her truly engaging sexually with another man. It was weird, we had done a lot of fooling around before, but it was more exhibitionism, or forfeiture penalties, or dares. It was always sexually-charged, but is wasn't specifically sexual. This was very different. And I found that I was more cool about it than I thought I was going to be. Ok, back to the action.

So my wife has been blowing my friend for a long time, and I have managed to swing her around so I can fuck her at the same time and we are all totally going at it. And I am having one of those great nights where it feels unbelievably amazing and yet I still feel like I can hold out as long as I want to. We probably did this position for 7-8 minutes at least, and she had been blowing him for five minutes before that.

All of a sudden, my wife sits up with an alarmed look on her face. She half burps, and then almost heaves. She jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom, where I could hear her throwing up. I bring her a couple towels and make sure she's ok. She says she's fine and she'll be out in a couple minutes.

I told my friend that my wife was ok, but had thrown up. We tried to make small-talk while we waited for my wife, but it was kind of an awkward discussion. We were both still naked and two minutes earlier had been double-teaming my wife. We clearly hoped that the evening wasn't over, but also felt really bad for her. I assumed that my friend had cum in the mouth (not her favorite thing) and she had tried to be a trooper and swallow, but it had made her throw up. I mentioned to my friend that she doesn't swallow very often, and that was probably what happened. He then told me that he hadn't cum. Just then my wife came out of the toilet and went to the sink to brush her teeth. She had one of the towels wrapped around her and I figured the night was probably over.

And then an unexpected thing happened. My wife finished brushing her teeth and took a swig of mouthwash and walked back into the bedroom. She said she was sorry, that in all the thrashing and pounding a big dick had hit her gag reflex one time too many. Then she unwrapped the towel and threw it on the bed and said, "I hope we're not done for the night!"

She climbed back onto the bed and we climbed on either side of her. We were back to how we had started the bedroom phase of the evening an hour before. I remembered that I was in charge and decided that as much fun as the last thing had been, we needed some variation to keep it fresh, and my wife would probably appreciate a break from dick-sucking.

I reached for the beer bottle I had put on the table next to the bed.

It should be noted that my wife's biggest turn-on is foreign object insertion. When she sees a photo of a hair brush or a dildo or a cucumber stuffed in a wet pussy she has a strong physical reaction. When I put things in her pussy she sits up so she can watch. Sometime she climbs onto the bathroom sink so she can get a different viewing angle in the mirror. She loves the idea of insertion and in the right mood she goes crazy when I find new things to stick in her pussy.

We had recently discovered that if she was super turned on and was warmed up with a lot of three and four finger action, she could insert a beer bottle backwards. You know, wide side first.

This bottle trick was the thing that my friend had said he wanted to see for his birthday present, and my wife was happy to give him that present. She propped herself up on some pillows and spread her legs and started rubbing the bottle around her pussy. He scooted down to the foot of the bed and then climbed up between her spread legs until his face was six inches from her pussy.

Within a minute my wife had worked the bottle well into her pussy and was slowly moving it in and out. After watching the bottle for a few minutes, I moved back to my wife's breasts and began giving them a healthy workout with my tongue, lips and teeth. When I looked up from my breast-work I saw that she was intently watching as the impossibly large bottle impaled her. My friend asked if she needed help, and she grabbed his hand and put it on the bottle and put him in charge. I don't know how long this went on, but at least five minutes, probably more, it was clearly a huge turn on for both of them, and for me too.

My wife had a noisy orgasm with the bottle-boob combination we had going on (I think it was her 3rd or 4th of the night). She was literally out of breath and shaking a little bit. I declared a drink/smoke-break. We found a robe for my wife, we put on sweatpants and we headed back to the garage.

While we enjoyed a drink, a smoke, and a toke, we went back to talking like the old friends we were. No comment was made about what we had just been doing or the fact that we both had tents in our sweatpants or the fact that my wife was standing with her robe open and one boob and her pussy clearly on display.

My wife looked so incredibly sexy standing their with casual disregard for her nudity, oozing sexuality even in the most innocuous of conversations. It wasn't more than a couple minutes before we started stroking her breasts and pussy again. And for her part, she was showing no signs of tiring of the attention. Once again we all stood in the garage, with her pressed up against the freezer, stroking and fondling and caressing and probing and squeezing. It seemed this night would never end. It was almost 3am.

We returned to the bedroom. Me back in charge, what should we do now?

While everyone got naked again, I went to the closet and found a bottle of baby oil. At first I was mainly thinking about how much my wife loves to have her breasts oiled up, and that's where we started, but then by common agreement we poured a healthy serving of baby oil onto my wires crotch where it found its way into her pussy and her ass. And the party was back on.

With the extra lube and the stretching from the bottle I easily slid my whole hand into her pussy, and from the new breathing/gasping pattern coming from my wife it was clear my friend had a finger or two in her asshole. We went on like this for a while and I could see that my friend, who loves a good asshole, was really enjoying my wife's and that she was really getting into the back-door penetration.

While a little back-door action with a finger is something she enjoys, full-on anal sex is pretty rare for us, and as I said before my friend is larger than me so I didn't think she wanted the ass-play to go much further. I leaned down and whispered to ask if she was ok with this, and if there was anything she wanted or didn't want to see happen. She surprised me by saying she wanted her ass fucked right now.

So I looked up at my friend and said, "the lady wants her ass fucked." He was happy to help out.

She was on her stomach as my friend spread her ass cheeks and began to slowly inch his big dick into her asshole. I was skeptical that this was going to end well and was carefully watching for signs that she was in distress so I could back him off. Instead, she took it like a porn star.

I squirted a little extra baby oil on her ass just to help out, and then basically sat back and watched. Given the position they were in I didn't really have access to her boobs or her mouth and quite frankly I was transfixed by the site of her getting reamed in the ass like this. And they went on for a long time, at least ten minutes.

Finally they stopped and she rolled over to re-engage me in some loving. She pulled me close and whispered that what she really wanted was to have both of us inside her at the same time. Sounds like a plan!

We had explored DP fantasies before, with a dildo or hairbrush serving as the stand-in for the fantasy guy, but those things are a hell of a lot easier to position. Getting three people who have never done this before into the right position at the right angles is a bit of work. But it is also totally worth the effort.

I laid on my back and my wife climbed on top of me and slid her pussy on to my cock. Then after a minute or so, my friend came in from behind my wife and got himself into position. With her leaning at just the right angle, all the various cocks and holes lined up and all of a sudden we were engaged in a full on vaginal/anal double penetration and everything was well lubed and everybody was primed and this was it. There was nothing left to do after this, at least not anything that I could think of, and I was in charge.

The sounds were grunting and moaning and gasping and squishing and slapping. The smells were raw sex and the vanilla odor of baby oil. It was all lit by candlelight. It was amazing. It was transcendent. My wife's face showed pure animal instinct and total participation in the moment. She came repeatedly and eventually my friend did too. In her ass. I had not cum yet, by choice.

We deconstructed the sexual penetration framework we had created, cleaned up a bit and called a taxi to get my friend home. My wife was upstairs and as my friend and I sat in the living room waiting for the taxi to arrive all we could do was look at each other and say, "Wow, I mean wow."

jetson9
jetson9
95 Followers
12