Finally Fulfilled

Story Info
She's leaving for college and Dad's cuming along.
2.3k words
3.95
71.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilianna came bouncing into the front room with excitement.

"Dad! Dad! Guess what?"

"What, Sweetie?"

"I'm going to UCLA!"

George jumped out of his easy chair and gave her a great big hug.

"That's great, Sweetie! That's so exciting!"

"Have you told your mom yet?"

Lilianna's smile briefly swept off her face as she pulled away from him and said, "No. She'll just bring me down."

"Now, Lilianna," he said sternly.

She turned an impish smile on her father. "Oh, Daddy. I know. I know."

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I am going to have so much fun."

"Yes, Sweetie. You are going to have tons of fun."

There was silence for awhile.

"What is it, Dad?"

"I am going to miss you so very much!"

"Mom's kept me home and I'm already 20. I need my own life and my own space."

"Yes, Sweetie, you do."

There was another short silence.

"She is going to try and get me to stay at the local community college. I'm through with that."

George didn't say anything. He'd been in the middle of these two strong-willed women before.

"Come with me, Dad."

"To LA?"

"You used to live in Southern California. You said it was an incredible experience. Show me what it's like."

He didn't say anything.

"Mom treats you like dirt."

"Now, Lilianna."

"She does!"

"Now, Lilianna."

"You are an incredible man. You need a real woman taking care of you."

"And you're that real woman?"

"I am. You do all the work. The cooking, the cleaning with me and Jolene, earn the money, everything. Let me show you how I can care for you."

"And what are you going to start with?"

Lilianna was silent for a moment. "Do you remember when I was 14 and constantly hugging you from behind?"

"I do," he said cautiously.

"Do you remember why mom was so upset?"

"I do," he said, still cautious.

"Why?"

"She said that your nipples were very sensitive and that you were rubbing them against me to excite them."

"Right. And I was! Do you remember why she smacked me the one and only time she did?"

"I do," he said, this time with sadness.

"Do you remember what I was wearing?"

"I do. A long black dress, low cut in the front."

"Do you remember anything else about it?"

"Yeah. You were nearly falling out of your dress when you leaned over."

"And you couldn't take your eyes off of my cleavage."

"I couldn't."

"And do you remember what you told me in confidence that night when I was crying my heart out after mom slapped me?"

"I said several things."

"Yes, lots of things. You told me that I had an incredible body. My tits were the nicest you'd seen in a long while. You said that you were thrilled that someone as young and sexy as me would want to show off her tits to you. You told me that there is so much to life but that sex is the sugar and spice that makes life all the more incredible. You even ran your hand over my ass at one point."

"I did."

"You know, you could have had me that night."

"I suspected that."

"But you remained true to mom. But you wanted to help me with my sexuality. So you started being more direct and up front about sex."

"I taught you quite a bit, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. You taught me how to use a love glove. You taught me some of the basics of giving a blow job. You encouraged me to try having sex with men and women. And you know what that led to?"

"You have sex at every opportunity?"

"No. Actually, I'm still a virgin."

"Really?"

"Really, Dad. I am still a virgin. I haven't done more than kiss a guy. The most I've ever had with anyone is getting my tits felt up."

"You're still a virgin," he said mentally liking his lips.

"What's so hard to understand, Dad?"

"You are about the hottest babe around."

She smiled. "You say the nicest things, Dad."

Lilianna had on a button down blouse and started unbuttoning it.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?"

"I know what happens, or rather doesn't happen, between you and mom. You have sex once every two or three months. That's no way to treat a man as good as you. I have dreamed about having you mount me since I was 16. Do you remember what you taught me then?"

"I bet you're talking about when I taught you about the different positions."

Lilianna had completely unbuttoned her blouse and started to open it. George's eyes were fixed to her breasts. Her large round breasts had just a little sag to them. They had large nipples and very large aureoles. They were hanging there, out in the open. Lilianna took a couple steps closer to her Dad. She was slightly taller than he was. She leaned her head down a little and kissed him on the lips. He stepped back.

"What's the problem, Dad?"

"I have never cheated on your mom."

"Yes, Dad. I know. You've never even looked at porn. I'll bet you don't even masturbate."

"I promised her."

She lifted her breasts, one in each hand. "You like?"

George only nodded.

"You lick?" She said with a smile.

Instead, George sat back on the couch.

She put her hands on either side of George's head, resting against the back of the couch. She arched her back and put her breasts into George's face. George could take it no more. Be put two hands on her left breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He enthusiastically sucked and licked her nipple. She started moaning. George joined her in the moaning. He sucked and licked for quite some time. Then he moved one of his hands to her other breast and pushed her breasts together. She started moaning even louder as he sucked both her nipples in to his mouth.

George was enjoying himself immensely, but Lilianna wanted more. She move one of George's hands from her breasts and moved it towards her crotch. George went back to sucking one breast. George started rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Once he had started, she pulled on the elastic band. He took the cue and put his hand into her shorts. It was an awkward angle. He couldn't reach very much. He could feel her pubic hair, but couldn't quite reach even the clit.

Then he suddenly pushed her away.

"What's going on, Dad?"

"I can't. You have an incredible body."

"And it's all yours, Dad," she said as she pulled down her shorts, turned around, leaned forward and pushed her ass towards his face. He turned away.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"What would be so wrong?"

"You need to have a first time with someone you care about and are ready to spend months, years, lifetimes with."

"Dad. I was serious. If you cross half of this US and join in my LA world, I'll give you my body. But at the least, before I start going to every orgy I can in LA, I want to know what sex is like with someone that I do admire, that I am ready to move in with on the edge of the US."

She wiggled her ass a little in his face again. George was mesmerized. She could see it.

George stood up. Lilianna turned to face him and knelt quickly, pushing her face in to his crotch. With her teeth gently caressing his hard-on through the fabric of his pants, she started moving up and down his shaft. He came to a stop with a moan.

"I know mom hates oral. She won't give it or receive. I want to practice sucking on your dick. I want to have you suck my pussy every day, maybe even two, three times a day."

"Really?"

"Really. Suck me, Dad!"

"You first, Sweetie!"

She smiled. She undid his belt buckle and opened his snap and fly. She then grabbed and pulled down on the pants at his thigh. She then pulled down his boxers. His hard-on was pointed right at her.

"How do you want me to start, Dad?"

"Caress my balls while you lick up the shaft."

She did just that. She moaned almost as much as he did. She licked up his shaft and then moved quickly to the base and licked up it again. Her one hand caressed his balls while the other was wrapped around his thigh.

"Oh, Baby! Suck the head of my dick into your mouth. Clamps your lips around it tight, create suction, and use your tongue on the slit of my dick."

She said, "Yes, Dad." And then she licked the slit with the tip of her tongue. George moaned.

"You're right, Dad."

"About what, Sweetie?"

"Pre-jism doesn't have much flavor."

"No, it doesn't."

She licked the slit of his dick a couple more times, then asked, "How did you know?"

"Well, I've tasted it. My own first, and then from other dicks."

She stopped, very surprised. "You're gay?"

"No, Sweetie. I'm bi."

"But you gave it all up."

"I did."

She moved her hand to his shaft and started pumping slowly. She put her mouth around the head of his dick. She started sucking on the head of his dick. She moaned. George moaned. She kept at it for a little while, but then stopped.

"Let me guess, Sweetie. Your muscles are feeling worn out already."

"Yeah, Dad. You know how that feels?"

"Yes."

She started to stand up. "Which muscles were those?"

"Actually, the ones needed for thrusting. The first girlfriend I had that let me fuck her frequently was very experienced and very insistent on getting as much thrusting as she craved."

Lilianna went over to the couch and sat down. She spread her legs.

"You want a taste?"

"Oh, Baby. I have been wanting to suck pussy for years."

George came in close to her.

"But."

"But?" she asked, a little worried.

Instead of answering with words, George aimed his hard dick into her pussy and pushed it in. He moaned a long, deep moan. Lilianna smiled and said, "Finally."

"Oh, Baby."

"Yes, Dad?"

"Oh, Baby."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Your pussy is so incredibly tight. Wrapped around my dick like this, your pussy feels incredible."

"It's all yours, Dad."

George stopped talking and concentrated on thrusting into her pussy. At first she seemed to be just concentrating on what sex felt like. And then she started moaning. George was moaning as well. Suddenly he started saying, "I'm gonna cum, Baby. I'm gonna cum."

"Fill me, Daddy. Fill me."

He nodded and then with a deep throated groan pushed deep into her pussy and held it. All the while he was moaning, she was smiling.

Eventually, he pulled out. He was smiling, too.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Thank you, Sweetie."

George sat down next to his daughter. She leaned in next to him and snuggled in close. He put his hand on her breast and fondled it. She played with his dick. She was looking up at him. He leaned in close, closed his eyes and kissed her on the lips. They kissed deeply, their tongues battling it out almost as intensely as they pounded just moments before. Her moans were coming to her quickly. He pulled her on to the floor. She was on her back; he was on his side. He ran his hand down to her pussy. She spread her legs and she felt his finger enter her. He started moving his fingers inside of her. She broke from the kiss they had just barely renewed on the floor. She was moaning. He concentrated on sucking her nearest nipple and fingering her pussy. She suddenly grabbed his forearm and started screaming. Her pussy, which was already wet, became even wetter. He kept finger her. Her screams calmed down for a moment and then rose again. He sucked and fingered with an intensity that kept her screaming. Eventually, he slowed down and just massaged gently her labia.

When she caught her breath, "That was incredible."

"I'm glad to hear that, Sweetie."

He leaned in and started kissing her. He rapped his arms around her and rolled over. With a surprised little yelp, she rolled on top of him and then to his other side. He quickly had his left hand in her pussy and his mouth on her other breast."

Through excited gasps, she asked, "Right hand tired?"

Her nipple pulled out of his mouth with a slight pop. "Yes. But you seem to be still ready for more."

"I am ready for more, Dad. More of your dick."

She pushed his hand away from her pussy and rolled on to her side and he rolled on to his back. She started sucking his nipple while she wrapped her hand around his dick.

"You know, you're mostly hard."

"But if I'm not hard enough, I'll slip right out of your wet pussy."

After only a dozen or so pumps, she collapsed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her. She kissed his stomach and chest.

"Was that really your first time, Sweetie?"

She moved around and kissed him on the lips.

"I only dressed like a trashy slut to annoy mom. I saw what happened to Brenda and Julie. I am not going to end up pregnant. Mom put me on birth control over a year ago. But as it is, I never really liked how Brenda and Julie were treated. Now, out in LA, I'll be able to hang with one group and study with another group."

"You know, you're taking this better than any virgin I've had."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Back in the day, they'd say yes, but mean, OMG! No! Then they'd cry. And then I'd have long talks with parents and priests."

"My Dad, the man-whore."

"That's me"

"Great. Mom has a hair stylist appointment tomorrow. Can I get laid then?"

"If I've recovered, I'll be thrilled to drill your pussy with my hard dick."

She leaned forward and kissed the head of his soft dick.

"I'll hold you to that."

"You'll be holding more than that," he said with a smirk.