Finally Gave In

Story Info
She met old friend a week after a break up.
993 words
3.43
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needed It

This is a true story: A month ago I broke up with my ex boyfriend. We went out for 2 years and I decided I did not want him anymore. I am 22 years old, around 5'2 with blonde hair, weigh around 135 with Bs.

A few months ago my mom met this guy who I used to go to high school with. The guy knew me and wanted to hang out with me when I was back home from school. My mom took his phone number and gave it to me. I had a boyfriend at the time so I was really unsure to call it. I never did however until a few weeks before I broke up with my boyfriend. The past four months have been tough with him so I had to end it. I refused to have sex, suck his cock, but I did not mind touching it just to show I wasn't thinking about breaking up with him. Finally enough was enough and I ended it. He was hurt really bad, but I had to avoid him as much as possible. There was only one thing on my mind and that was Matt (the guy who gave me his number). I called him finally and we talked for a couple hours. He told me that I made the right choice, and that I needed someone better. He said I was beautiful, he made me so wet on the phone that my sexual emotions were starting to kill me. I decided to give in and let him come down for the weekend. I knew it was not right to start dating a week after a long relationship, but I needed Matt, I needed that feeling.

When Matt came down he looked so good, I just could not wait until we were both drunk to see what would happen. We talked all night, but decided maybe going out to the bars was not a good idea. Finally it was around three in the morning and we decided to go to bed. I joked around with him saying he needed to sleep beside me to keep me warm, of course he agreed. I was really nervous, I still thought about how bad I hurt my ex bf, but all I could think about was Matt. We were both in my bed and I gave him a hug and I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my leg. I did not know what to do, and before I knew it we were kissing and one thing led to another and before I knew it his hands were in my pants. He started to remove my pants, and I was so horny I could not stop him. He finally put his two fingers in me and started to bang me but slowly. I couldn't take it anymore, I had not had sex in four months, I needed his cock in me so bad. However I managed to let him play with me and then I re paid him. I took his pants off and grabbed his cock. It was around 7 inches, I was really amazed actually. I started to jack him off slowly, but then harder and harder. He was moaning and he started to explode. Cum was everywhere, some was on my shirt, most was on his stomach. We cleaned up but I knew I was going to be fucking him in the future. He went home the next day, and my ex called me seeing how I was, but I totally had to be mean to him. A week went by and I almost made the mistake letting my ex come over for a weekend, but decided that I needed to see Matt again. So I drove three hours up to see him, and when I got there again he looked so hott.

We talked a little bit, but we decided to go out to the bars and have some drinks. By one in the morning I was wasted. I was in such a good mood and I was with a hott guy. We went home and we layed in his bed. He started to make out with me, and before I knew it my shirt was already off. He was sucking my tits, and I was stroking his cock. After he started to finger me again, I knew I needed to suck his cock. I grabbed it and took the whole thing, I needed his cock so bad that I started to rub it against my face, it was so warm. I sucked him off for a little bit before I had to make a choice. Do I give in and fuck him now but I would be going against my morals of waiting so long before I have sex with a guy. Before I could make that choice, his cock head was starting to penetrate me. Gosh it felt so good, I let a moan out and then I knew it was over. He entered me, and started to pump his cock in me, I could only moan and say Matt your cock is so awesome. Then I got on top of him and rode him for awhile. I cummed twice, and it was amazing. He was starting to do my doggie style and then I heard him starting to moan louder and louder, I knew he was going to cum. I took his cock in my mouth and he cummed all over my face, it was so warm, I was in one of those moods that I had to suck all of it up. The night was the best, and I feel guilty, but after having sex eight times in two days with him I really realize that this is the way. I am in love with Matt and his cock, he owns me and there is nothing I can do about it.