Finally Having Linda Reagan

Story Info
Mature woman forced by young man.
762 words
3.45
63.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some background. This is a story about the mother of a girl I wanted to date badly, but the girl said I was not her type. Since the daughter turned me down I turned my attention to the mother. I had to be careful because of the husband. I was able to hang around because some of the people in the neighborhood would meet at one guy's house to play basketball and drink. We flirted a little but I just couldn't get myself to tell her how I felt or make a move on her. I wish sometimes I could go back in time and make a move and see if it lead anywhere.

I twirled Linda around and shoved her chest first on to the table. I held her down as I undid her robe and took off her belt. I grabbed her arms and brought them behind her back, where I tied her hands together. With one hand I held her head down, as I ripped off her panties. I undid my pants and allowed them to drop to the floor. I stepped out my pants and underwear as she struggled to get free. She tried to keep her legs together, but I was able to force them apart. I ran a hand up and down her body. She knew I meant business so now she tried talking me into stopping. I knew that it was too late.

I lightly rubbed her pussy; she could not suppress the moan that escaped her lips. Next I pushed a finger into her pussy. Boy was she wet and hot. I worked two and then three fingers into her pussy, As I pinched her clit with my other hand. She could feel my hard cock rubbing her ass and thighs. She tried to push her pussy onto my cock, but I was not ready for that yet. I pulled my fingers out and ran them all over her body. She begged for me to fuck her.

I returned to finger fucking her, but this time I added a new twist. I wet the thumb on my other hand and eased it into her asshole. She begged that I take it out, at first, but the more I fingered her and also used my thumb the more she liked it. When she told me she was cumming I pulled out my fingers and thumb. She pleaded with me to let her cum. I told her not just yet.

I pushed her legs farther apart and slowly entered her fiery pussy. I could feel that she was ready to explode. I slowly fucked her sweet pussy. She moaned and told me how good my cock felt. I reinserted my thumb and slowly fingered her ass, as I continued to fuck her pussy. I buried my thumb deep in her ass and wiggled it around, that was the last straw, she screamed as the first wave hit her. I could feel her pussy squeezing me even harder.

Once she had somewhat caught her breath, I pulled out, much to her dismay. I pushed her forward until her whole body rested on the table. I put my hands on her hips and rolled her over. She asked to be untied, but I told her not until I was through. I grabbed her legs and pulled them up onto my shoulders. I held her pussy lips apart and eased back into her. She was even hotter, wetter, and tighter than before. I slowly screwed her, corkscrewing in and out.

After I had made her cum again, I pushed her legs back until they were touching her chest. And then in one fluid motion, I pulled out of her pussy and drove into her asshole. She screamed and moved her head back and forth. Her ass was so tight that it only took a dozen strokes for me to cum. She moaned as I filled her ass with my hot sticky cum. I released her legs and pulled out, with a loud pop. She let out one final long moan as she tried to catch her breath.

She laid there while I went to the bathroom and cleaned my cock. When I returned I helped her up and untied her. She tried to stand but her legs gave out. She sat on the edge of the table and we kissed. She said that she should be furious with me but it had been such a great fuck that she couldn't be and she couldn't wait until be fucked again.