Finally I Had Her Ch. 2

Story Info
Son wants to own mom forever.
3.8k words
4.55
267.6k
63
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the first part before you read this....

I was quite proud of my achievements that I had succeeded in the dream fuck that I had so desperately longed for. But I needed more of it and I was all the more desperate to have her all the time and anytime that I wanted her. I wasn't even sure what her reactions would be now that she had done it, would she be freer about it now? She is a church going woman and that was why I was wondering. So I had to test her. I slowly crept my hand over her warm soft thigh caressing it gently as we kissed and felt her thigh press harder on my hardness. Suddenly I moved my hand in between us and cupped her pussy and started to rub it gently. She jerked and pushed back, reaching for my teasing hand and pushing it away. She straightened her legs and tried to get up.

"Enough Jeff" she said, "we have to stop this, it is very wrong what we did, it's a sin Jeff." Oh this was what I had apprehended before, I had pushed my luck too far now and she was upset about the whole matter. She sat up and pulled her dress down. I started to say something, but she continued in a stern voice, "oh Jeff I love you so and I shouldn't have let this happen to us. But what's done is done, we should be stronger in future and Jeff you have to be strong for me and be in control, it's just a matter of few days till I get better. I don't know how I am going to answer myself for what we did Jeff, I know we didn't mean to at first and it was an accident, but we need to be careful about such future accidents. So control yourself, be a good boy and help me into a pair of panties."

I didn't know what to say except get up get up and go to her dresser and bring her a white pair of fresh panties. I was in heaven a few hours ago and now I am back to earth. She was still sitting on the sofa and she stood up as I helped her into the panties and pulled them up, my hands going underneath her skirt and I couldn't even have a view of my fond treasure. I tried to keep hands underneath her skirt as long as possible pretending to adjust her waistline of the panties around her. Her warm smooth skin felt wonderful anytime and any place I touched it. Finally I let her go. But I decided that I would not give up on my mission at any cost and I would have to think of something and plan accordingly. My goal was to have her but she should be willing about it and happy about it, I could never force her, I loved her so. I decided to take my steps slowly.

I prepared dinner for both of us, before she announced that she had to take the bath before dinner. I took her to the bathroom, ran the water, checked for the temperature. She stood there till I took the hem of her dress and began to yank it over her head when I had this mischievous idea to take my time to do this. I had forgotten to unbutton her dress at the back and it was stuck her head with her arms raised. I slowly unbuttoned the dress as she stood there with her arms raised and her bra clad breasts jutting out and I ravished this sight as much as I could. I resisted my temptations to hug and feel her then and there. I took her dress off finally and unhooked her bra, pulling it off, showing as little emotions as I could, she covered her breasts immediately. I got down my knees and this time she didn't bother to turn around.

She was watching me and I thought it was better not to stare at her pussy as I pulled her panties down, but I managed to steal a view of my treasure once more for a brief moment. Her panties were sticking to her pussy, which was wet from her sweat, and the sight of her panties peeling off her pussy lips drove me mad. Though on the outside no emotions were displayed I had to jack off. So I rushed out as she stepped into the bath. I took her soiled sweaty panties with me and jerked off to her smell. I knew I had to plan something soon. As she finished her bath she had again managed to wrap herself into the towel and I dried her and dressed her up the same way I had done before.

As we had our dinner, we were quite for a while and then she started to ask me a lot of questions about my school studies and said she was glad that I had my vacations going on at this time. Then she came back to point and asked me whether I had sex before. I told her the truth that I hadn't and shook my head without looking at her. When I looked up she had a grin on her face and said, "So how did you like your first time, you know now how it is like?" I could tell that she was glad that she was the first to take my virginity. I saw that the mood was lightening up, so I said, "I loved it mom."

There was a brief moment of silence before she said, "You blew quite a load inside me, Jeff. I hope that you did not get me knocked up. How did you let me slide in the first place, and why didn't you take it out immediately?" Boy this conversation was not doing any good to my blood flow, thinking about what had happened a few hours ago. I said, "Mom, I lost grip for a moment and then you started jumping on me," as if it was all her fault. She was creaming for sure and she looked embarrassed at my accusation, she tried to defend herself, "I was only trying to get us out of the situation you had put us into." I said, "Mom, I said I couldn't help myself after you started jumping like that on me." She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Its okay Jeff I don't blame you for this. We didn't do it on purpose. It was quite natural for a healthy boy at your age."

I took this chance, "Mom so did you like it as much as I did?"

She suddenly turned serious and said. "No I didn't, I am not supposed to, I am your mother Jeff." To this unexpected reaction I realized that I had pressed a wrong button at the wrong time, and I looked down and continued to munch on my dinner sandwich.

After a while she leaned over me and whispered into my ears, "This is off the records, and I don't want you to feel bad about it, so I have to tell you that I liked it too, and it was one of the best I had ever had. So you don't have to worry you will make your girl happy, really happy." I smiled and kissed her back.

We decided to go to bed after watching TV for a while. I still had to sleep with her, incase she needed something in the middle of the night. She had to pee. So we went to the bathroom and pulled her panties down to her ankles, now we were frank after the discussion we had and I bluntly stared at her pussy as she held her skirt up. "Stop staring at me" she cried out as she sat down on the toilet bowl and covered herself pulling her skirt down as she let go.

I smiled at her mischievously as she stared at me. I said, "Mom, okay we won't be having sex again, but you had promised me in the morning that your pussy is mine for whenever I want it as my reward for the services that I am providing you." Mom seemed at a loss for an answer, she said, "I don't remember saying 'whenever', it was just that one time you wouldn't let go off me." She was hoping that I might have forgotten the exact promise she had made. But I remembered quite well and said, "Mom you can't go back on your promise. I would stop my services immediately in that case." She realized that there was no way out, "okay I remember it fine, now can you please wipe me. And at least don't try anything funny while you are at it." She raised her skirt again and waited for me to wipe her pussy.

I took a piece of toilet paper and reached for her pussy, I did not bother to bunch the piece of paper just pressed the one layer of paper to her soft lips and rubbed my palm slowly over it as it soaked in her pee. She grabbed my shoulders tightly and jerked a little. I continued to feel her pussy teasingly through the wet piece of toilet paper, how could I miss any chance to do this. I stared at her knowing that she had an expression of mixed pleasure and an attempt to hide it.

"Okay you stop now, you are tickling me" she cried out and jerked away from my hand as I lightly ran a finger inside her slit. She tried to stand up, when I forced her back down and said, "Mom I want my reward now, and you promised." She tried to close her thighs and pushed me back at the same time, "What? You are kidding. Not over the toilet bowl" I already had my hand in between her thighs and I reached for her pussy once again and said, "I just want to play with it, mom just to check whether you are keeping your promise." She had a resigned look over her face and started to wriggle her ass as I felt her bare pussy in my palm, only I couldn't see it, she had pulled her skirt down, It didn't matter at that moment as long as I could feel it in my hand.

I began to massage her clit in between her pussy lips as she started to move her ass along with my circling motions and she was already grabbing my shoulders in a strong grip she could mange. A squeal escaped her lips as I planted one finger at the opening of her love tunnel. That was the source of all the juice and I dipped that middle finger in for an inch to which she squeezed and jerked a little which caused it to come out all wet. I took the liberty to drag the finger up through her slit and rub the wet finger over her clit. She came almost violently shaking, and she pushed me back hard. I decided to stop right at that moment and tease her a little, "Good mom, you kept your promise. You will have all my service as usual."

She was still recovering from the orgasm she just had. It seemed that she wanted more from the tone in which she said, "So are you done now Jeff?" She stood up and waited for me to pull her panties up. I said, "Mom you do you really need to wear the panties?." She realized I meant that she wouldn't need it if she has to give me 24 hours access to her pussy. So she quietly walked back to bed as I followed her. She lied down with her back towards me, and her knees folded together, made sure that her skirt was tucked tightly under her. She was in a dilemma. She knew she was having all the pleasure and depriving me of any, so she wanted to hide the fact that she was enjoying whatever I was doing to her. Even hide it from her self, she was kind of a control freak and she knew she had lost control once, and couldn't let it happen again. This was like playing with fire but she was helpless, she loved me so and would never blame me for all this. I knew that she was not at all selfish and I would have to take advantage of that weakness of hers.

I decided not to bother her anymore for that night as she fell asleep, it was difficult for me to sleep knowing that she was cuddling against me with her back against my stomach breathing heavily from her sleep. My cock was hard against the softness of her ass. And under her skirt she was bare and so vulnerable. I got up several times to jerk off and then finally went to sleep late.

Even in the morning I woke up early while mom was still asleep. She was lying on her back. Her one leg was stretched straight and her other was also lying flat and bent at her knees such that her feet was touching the other leg. Her one arm rested on her face covering her eyes and the other lay by her side. Once I saw her this way I couldn't go back to sleep. It was unusual that mom was still sleeping at this hour but I figured that she must have been really very tired after all that I had done to her yesterday. I had to wake her up and I decided to remind her of her promise at the same time.

Her skirt had already ridden up to just above her knees. So I touched her bare smooth skin on the thigh that was pointing towards me and slowly pushed her skirt up along the thigh. She began to stir and moved her thighs closer on reflex as I continued on my upward journey and cupped her pussy tightly just before the moment she woke up. Before she could understand anything I kissed her and said good morning as she tried to stop my intruding hand by pressing them in between her thighs and pulling away. I let go off her pussy and ran my hands slowly in between her thighs as I asked her, "Did you sleep well mom."

She was too stumped to answer me and managed to nod. As she came to her senses she became more relaxed and smiled at me. She turned towards me lifted her leg and putting it over across me as I hugged her tight and kissed her lightly first and then pushing her mouth open and forcing my mouth into hers. She seemed surprised but did not resist much and as I found her tongue I sucked on it. My hand was automatically cupping her ass and squeezing it over her dress. When we broke our kiss, she had a questioning look on her face and her mouth was still open. I had to kiss her again so I pulled her head with one hand and this time it went on for longer, also my hand was under her skirt running along the bare warm smooth skin of the bottom of her thigh which was resting on top of me. My hand went up to her bare ass as I pushed her skirt up exposing her gorgeous ass, which was now free to my hand's explorations.

I reached as far as I could to caress, feel and squeeze her ass cheeks. I wanted to ravish my prize and trophy. My fantasy was slowly coming true I was had free access to my treasure, my mom's bare ass and pussy was there for me to touch, I owned them, I couldn't believe that this was not a dream. Suddenly I realized that mom was making a humming sound as I was still sucking on her mouth and started to run my fingers from top of her ass crack which had a strange warmth inside. I reached her anus brushed against it pressing it gently as I moved down. My anticipation was killing me as I reached the opening of her already wet slit (she was also anticipating) and found her love tunnel, her lips were already spread apart as she was striding me with one thigh and the other thigh was stretched straight.

The feel of her juicy pussy was too much for me. I broke away from our kiss, got up turned her on her back, positioned myself in between her thighs and took a moment looking at her face and then at her pussy. I pressed her thighs flat on the sides, which caused her pussy to open up like a flower. Then I took the dive, using both my hands I spread it wide and started licking the insides like a mad dog. I was eating my mom's pussy as she moaned and tried hard to keep still, which she failed to do at times like when I nibbled on her clit. The smell itself was killing me and I rubbed my nose and took a brief moment or rather an extended brief moment to smell my mom's wetness as I slowly moved my tongue, I was the luckiest guy on earth. But suddenly I became aware that she had started pushing my head into her with her cast hand and was herself thrusting her hips towards me. And to top that her humming had changed and now she was crying out my name every now and then, something like "Oh Jeff, Oh yes my boy!" I watched her expressions of pleasure when she suddenly shuddered and came as I dipped one finger into her love hole and moved it around a bit. I did not stop at that, I dug my finger up to my knuckle as I heard her gasp.

But I stopped moving my finger. With my finger stuck in her tight wetness I moved my other hand to push her dress further up and moved my head up to her now exposed breast. She was still moving her hips to feel the finger inside her. She wanted me to move my finger in and out but I kept still and focussed on her nipples, sucking on their hardness one at a time, and once in a while teasing her pussy with the one finger that I had inside her. Finally I took that finger out and concentrated fully on her breasts grabbing them with both hands and sucking on them and teasing them forever. She was still moaning and suddenly said, "Oh Jeff, put your fingers inside me again please. I can't bear it anymore."

I stopped for a while from sucking her breasts and said, "mom I don't want my fingers but something else inside you." I cupped her pussy once again and teased it with circling motions as I said so and pulled at her nipples gently between my teeth. Mom might not have thought about what I had meant or she didn't care now in the state she was or she didn't hear what I said. She cried out, "Oh Jeff please please." I got up and pulled her down to the edge of the bed, pulled my pajamas down and as my raging cock came into her view she realized what was going on, she cried out, "Oh Jeff we shouldn't" But I did not hesitate a bit. I rubbed my rod along her slit and said, "relax mom we have done it before, one more time won't hurt, in fact we should do it more instead of torturing ourselves, oh mom I love you so." I bent and kissed her, as she lay there helpless with my cock still pushing at her entrance. I couldn't stand it anymore, I straightened and pushed as my head popped in, the expression in her face turned heavenly and I drove my tool in deep causing her to gasp out loud. I pulled back and drove in as I saw mom staring at me and crying out "oooooooohhh, Jeff I love you so." Now with every thrust she would moan loudly and cry out my name. I spread my legs too and started to drill her with fast and deep thrusts, I don't know how many times she came, I was to engrossed in myself by this time and was starting to build up. Finally I came hard and blew a super load inside her as I noticed that she was gasping out loud too.

As I continued to spray my seed inside her I pulled her dress out over her head and moved forward to kiss her. There she lay all naked, my cock just finished spraying inside her. I started to kiss her all over her nakedness, her lips, her nipples, her stomach, my cock still shrinking inside her but was not out yet. I laid on top of her like that for a while rubbing my lips at her neck as she moaned softly, wrapping my arms around me, and I knew that I had made it finally and she was happy too.

I was up and ready to go one more time, my raging cock was once more knocking at her door as we lay there for a while and she giggled when she felt it touch her thighs and pussy. "Hey" she said, "Jeff what's going on your mind boy? You are hard again. I can't believe this."

I took my position and fucked her hard and deep once more, she was more free and happy too. She said she was already on her pills. I fucked her in all positions that I knew of. Legs over shoulders, doggy style, on the sofa sitting with her jumping on my lap and even with her upside down with her head shoulders and hands supporting her on the floor and me on top keeling on the sofa. Also our favorite position against the wall with her hanging on to me as we remembered our first fuck which was an "accident."

She came to terms that she was going to hell but she enjoyed every bit of our little heaven, though she made me promise to keep all this between the two of us. I didn't have any problem with that, I was happy. One morning I woke up to a strange warm pleasure and found that she had my semi erect cock in her mouth and was staring at me (the first time) and it was my birthday gift. I came in her mouth and she swallowed and licked me clean too. I was already planning to fuck her in the ass as her hands started to heal up. But I kept that plan as her birthday gift.