Finally...in Florida

Story Info
Fantasy lovers finally connect.
1k words
4.25
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MB5113
MB5113
2 Followers

Jacquie and I have known each other for years. We used to work together across the country and together on some occasions when I would travel to Toronto. We were always friendly but never had much chance to talk in a work environment. I was so focused on my career and so careful that it would impact both of our careers if either one of us let anything happen between us. I wasn't married but living with my ex....really longer story. She was married and very unhappy with a what -- after so many discussions -- turned out to be just a totally unhappy relationship In so many ways it was sad for both of us but it was what it was. When I knew I was leaving the company and she eventually left -- we just remained in touch and then...We met. There's been all of this anticipation and talking and emails and stories so the sexual tension is tangible. A warm embrace -- a soft kiss and we sit down to talk. Fun stories exchanged about work and life and kids.

Should we eat something - - I think that we're both hungry but the nervousness requires another glass of wine and a real good scotch to calm the nerves. Nerves are good but can be distracting. I'm so aware of everything about her -- her look -- still a knockout but her dressed conservatively -- which throws me and I like it. She used to dress a little provocatively for a very conservative company. She was in IT and it was so out of character for an attractive woman...soft spoken...diminutive but knowledgeable and assertive -- so here she was in just a nice pair of slacks and a nice blouse with a sweater -- in Florida. She smelled great!! I remember the subtleness of her perfume and how it struck me every time we were around each other. We were talking and touching...we always touched when we talked it was always so stimulating and sensual. I ask if she wanted to have dinner. Her response was not a response -- " If you want to.." I pay the bar tab and we leave.

It's Florida -- so it's hot and sticky but the room is cool. We've both traveled and worked so I ask if I can take a shower. "Together" -- not this time -- not now. My shower is fast and she was waiting in a robe. Before I can do anything -- a gentle kiss and she gets to the shower and closes the door. The shower runs forever -- but the warm, moist breeze of the Florida air and the crashing of the waves on the beach keep me company while the tension again starts to build. When she comes out into the living area she wasn't completely dry but comfortable. We meet and embrace -- a soft kiss turns into a long deep one..... and then another one. I move from her lips to her neck and slowly turn her around and in one motion reach in front of her and untie the robe.

I slowly pull it from her shoulders and it falls to the floor. Gentle strokes on her shoulders -- down her back -- to her stomach and soft, caressing of her magnificent breasts -- wonderful breasts. She turns around and while my dick is as hard as possible -- I kiss her neck and each breast -- then fondle both breasts with my mouth and my tongue -- plenty of time -- so I take the time. I move down with my tongue to her stomach and move her back to the bed and work my tongue between her legs. She lets out a soft moan -- "Ohhh -- yes " and she is so aroused and wet and ready but I spend time all over until her pussy and clitoris until she moves to a very fast, but very focused orgasm. It was all I could do not to come with her without ever having her touch me.

I move back up to her stomach and her breasts and she move to go down on me. Her mouth is unbelievable -- up and down all over my dick -slowly and then quickly -- and then slowly and then quickly. I stop her -- because I want so much to be inside of her. Slowly -- I move her head to the pillows on the bed and position myself on top of her. I stop to just look at her and then position my dick right and the entrance to her pussy and just slide it in. Entering is easy -- some help from her and some from me. We begin to move together slowly and then rapidly. We slow down and she pushes me away and turns over and I enter her from behind. This is where the passion begins to increase and the pace of our work becomes so concentrated. She stops and looks at me and tells me that this is all that she's been thinking about all day. I tell her that it's been all that I've been thinking about for about a year. The noise -- slap -- slap -- slap of our bodies together. The pleasure of looking down at her from behind and watching our bodies move together. The first orgasm has to be hers -- it's the position and the passion. Not much longer the pounding becomes rapid and incessant and I come quickly and almost violently. I continue to move inside of her for minutes afterward even though we are both spent. When I pull out she rolls me over and puts my cock in her mouth again...just to make sure that my orgasm is complete....she was unbelievable.

I gently pull away and just roll to her side. We caress and let the cool air of the room surround us. Now -- a shower together is a good idea and maybe a short nap before..... the room bell rings and it's someone that she knows.

TO BE CONTINUED...

MB5113
MB5113
2 Followers