Finally, of Age

Story Info
Daughter's friend is finally old enough for fantasy to stop.
1.7k words
4.04
98k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always admired my daughter's friends from afar. I'm not stupid. I'm a full generation older then they are, I'm about 150 pounds overweight, and I never wanted to hear "ewwww" from any of them if they knew what went through my mind when they came over to visit. And, at the same time, most of their lives they were jail bait, and, like I said, I'm not stupid.

As my daughter and her friends got older, her friendship became more intense with one girl in particular. I couldn't wait until she turned 18 so I wouldn't feel so guilty when I had my fantasies about her. Once she turned 18, then 19, then 20, my fantasies about her grew more intense than ever. I couldn't help but get rock-hard any time she walked into the room, and she visited, even stayed over, a lot!

She's now 21, about 5 foot 5 inches, and 185lbs. She has long brown hair down to her butt, beautiful brown eyes, and is very amply endowed. For some reason, she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend for longer than a few months at a time, but that is ok by me, as she seems to come by to visit my daughter more often if she's not in a relationship.

However, she is in a relationship now, with a jerk of a guy. My daughter has tried many times to talk her into breaking up with this guy, but for some reason she seems to be addicted to him. And this is really where my story starts.

My daughter, her husband, her friend, and her friend's date went out for dinner last week. When dinner was over, they sat around the restaurant talking for hours, as they normally do. As usual, they shut down the place, finally being chased out by the night manager.

Having no where to go, they came to the house about 1:00am. All were just a bit tipsy, but they were very quiet not to wake my wife and I as they came in. My wife was asleep in bed, and I, trying to get over a bad cold, didn't want to give it to my wife, so I was sleeping on the recliner in the living room, wearing a t-shirt and loose fitting sweat pants, covered with a light blanket.

The kids put on a movie, keeping the sound down so as not to wake me. Little did they know that I woke up when they came in the front door. I kept my eyes closed so they wouldn't feel bad about waking me up.

My daughter and her husband fell asleep on the couch pretty quickly. I could hear them both sawing logs, and her friends kept laughing softly about the both of them snoring. Soon, however, the giggles and chuckles turned into quiet kisses and heavy breathing. Thinking I was asleep, their necking became harder, heavier, and noisier as time went by.

Hearing what I thought was just some heavy petting, I opened my eyes to see what was going on. What I saw shocked me, and caused my cock to almost immediately rise to attention. The two of them had be kissing for sure, but their actions had turned into so much more. She had her shirt and bra off, and he had his face buried between her tits, sucking on a nipple for all he was worth.

I had imagined seeing her topless for so many years, and now one of my dreams had just come true. I was almost jealous, watching this jerk kiss and fondle the breasts of my dreams. So soft, so firm, so full were they, and here he was treating them like they were his own. I suddenly noticed my hand was in my pants, wrapped around my rock-hard cock, stroking myself to this scene. I caught my breath, making sure not to let them know I was awake, and that they were getting me off.

Suddenly, he stopped sucking on her tits, moving his face down to her mound, pulling her pants off her as he went. I saw her arch her back as he buried his face deep between her legs, and she started massaging her own breasts. Oh, how I wish those were my hands on those tits, and how I wished that was my tongue deep in her soaking wet pussy.

Still stroking myself, I made sure I didn't stroke too fast. I didn't want to cum too early. In my mind, I fantasized that I could time my cumming with the two of them. Suddenly, he raised up, unsnapped his belt and pants, and pulled them off. She reached up and grabbed his 8 inch, full, thick cock, and almost pulled him down into a 69 position.

I almost came right there when I saw her take his cock into her mouth. Slowly, she sucked his cock deep into her throat, holding it there while she massaged his balls with one of her hands. Meanwhile, I saw his hand bury itself into her pussy, finger fucking her harder and faster as she held his cock in her mouth.

I heard her muffle a scream of pleasure as I saw him slide his thumb to her backside, and I could only imagine that he buried it into her back door as he continued to fuck her pussy with his fingers. As she moaned over his cock, she finally started to slide her mouth off, then sliding it back down again. Repeating this motion, she was giving him what I felt like was one of the best blow jobs anyone ever had.

As she sucked him, and he finger fucked her pussy and ass, faster and harder, I continued to stroke my cock as it got more and more rigid with each passing moment. I felt like I was going to cum any minute, when suddenly I heard him let out a loud groan as he emptied his balls into her mouth. At the same time, I could hear the wet noise of her pussy getting more and more drenched with her own juices as he finger-fucked her. She, too, let out a long, low moan as she arched her back, cumming for all she was worth, all over his hand.

I noticed that I didn't quit make it at the same time they did. I was still stroking my rock-hard cock as I witnessed the action, but then they were finished, getting very quiet as they started getting dressed again.

I couldn't very well keep stroking myself in the quiet. I figured they would hear me, so I resigned myself to knowing I'd have to finish the job later. I saw him lean over and whisper something in her ear, she said OK, and he stepped out the front door, presumably to smoke. As he closed the door behind him, I closed my eyes, keeping my hand in my pants, wrapped around my still-hard cock. Suddenly, I felt the blanket that had been covering me all this time move. I was afraid to open my eyes, not knowing if the blanket had fallen because I moved or for some other reason, plus I didn't want her to know I'd been watching.

The next thing I knew, there was a hot breath next to my ear. My daughter's friend whispered to me.

I know you've been watching, not only tonight, but for years. I also see just how hard you are for me. He's gone out to smoke, but he told me before stepping outside that it would be real nice of me to once and for all relieve your pressure and satisfy your curiosity.

With that, I opened my eyes, and she planted a long, deep, slow kiss on me, shoving her tongue down my throat, and her hand down my pants. Grabbing my cock, she rubbed her thumb over the head, smearing the pre-cum that had gathered there all over the head. She then brought her thumb to her mouth, slowly sucking my juice off as she smiled and moaned at me.

It was then I noticed she had gotten naked again. She layed one of her tits right on my mouth as she started stroking my cock with one hand, and rolling my balls around in her other hand. We stayed in this position for almost ten minutes, my cock getting harder with each stroke, my balls aching as they filled with my man-juice.

She moved her body between my legs, taking my cock into her mouth. She and I both knew it wouldn't take much to make me shoot my load, so she only stroked my manhood with her mouth four times. Suddenly, she straddled my cock with her still-wet pussy, lowering herself onto me until my cock was buried deep into her.

She sat there for about a minute, using her pussy muscles to massage my cock. I was in a trance, and felt like I was watching us from the loft above. Suddenly, she started rocking her hips, fucking me slowly. This felt so much better than any fuck I had with my wife in the past. I was feeling so good, so guilty, and so wonderful all at the same time.

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, we fucked each other, my hips rocking in time with hers. After a few minutes, I couldn't take it any longer. I shot my wad into her pussy over and over. It seemed like forever before my cum stopped leaving my balls. Even then, my cock kept twitching, wanting more.

She finally pulled herself off my cock, my semen running down her legs. She knelt down in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth once again, cleaning our mingled juices off with her tongue and lips. All I could do was to smile and say thank you to her. She smiled back at me, covered me with my blanket, then gave me another long, deep, tongue kiss.

She layed back on the floor just as her boyfriend came back in the house. He layed down next to her, and they started kissing again. As I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, and my had wrapped around my still-hard cock, I remember the last thing I saw was my daughter and her husband sitting up on the couch, both naked, both smiling at what I assumed they both just witnessed. What happened next is for another story, another time.