Finally Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

I felt his penis become larger and stiffer and I moaned with anticipation of it entering my waiting cavity.

I reached down to feel his head and it felt to be at least three inches around. I wondered if it would even make it past the lips of my small cavity. It certainly had never had anything that large in there; not even my massive dildo was that big.

He reached down, pushed my hand away and inserted the head of his penis in the mouth of my vagina. It was hard and when he applied pressure on it I could feel the burning of my skin tearing.

It felt warm then hot and then as it made its way into me; I felt fantastic. I wanted to keep this feeling deep inside of me. I wanted this pleasure to last.

Finally, he broke the barrier; I felt like I did on my wedding night when Stephen popped my cherry. It was excruciating. It was like a fire in my vagina and it was all I could do not to scream in pain and pleasure.

I let out a loud moan and he smiled. "You like that, missy," he asked me. "You like the feel of that big cock in that tight little pussy of yours? I know I like that tight little pussy around my big dick."

"Oh yes, Jevon, I like that a lot. And I love it when you talk to me like that. Now fuck me good with that big dick of yours. Make me feel like a real woman and not a little girl. Stretch my pussy so that only your dick will make me happy." I commanded him.

At that he lifted his buttocks and rammed the entire cock into my now enlarging pussy. It burned and tore me yet it felt so amazing.

I was in so much pain that it felt wonderful! I now knew what my friends had been talking about. I now understood what a real fuck was. Only I had more flesh in me at that moment than any of them had ever dreamed.

His whole penis would not fit into my pussy. I tried to help it go deeper by ramming my pelvis towards him as he came towards me but my body just couldn't take it all. I screamed, and moaned and clawed at him for more. I didn't want him to stop.

He was good and he had stamina. He wasn't a fifteen-minute wonder like Stephen. For three hours he pounded my sore, swollen pussy with that beautiful cock of his. He fucked my pussy until she was raw.

I had more orgasms in those three hours than I had in the past three weeks with Stephen. My cunt was nearly filled to the top with Jevon's cum.

Finally Jevon collapsed, all of his seed exhausted. He lay on top of me, his massive cock shrinking back to its twelve inches. He rolled off my tiny, convulsing body and lay next to me. He rested for about ten-minutes.

He turned to me and said, "Do you have a name, ma'am?"

I laughed out loud, because it seemed a little late to ask me that question, but I answered, "Yes, Jevon, it's Susan."

"Thank you, ma'am, I'll use it tomorrow when I fuck you again," he said.


When I felt strong enough, I crawled off the bed, put on a robe and walked him to the front door.

"I look forward to tomorrow morning, Jevon," I smiled and he kissed be good-bye.

I went upstairs and showered knowing Stephen would be home soon. When I finished, I went and started dinner and when Stephen arrived I met him at the door with a big kiss.

"You seem happy today, honey," he said.

"Yes, I had a good day, sweetheart," I told him, "and I fixed your favorite dinner. I hope you're hungry."

"I'm starved," he said as we sat down to eat. He obviously didn't even notice the glow I had about me.

After dinner we talked of his day and he asked about mine. I lied and told him that the girls and I had a great bitch session.

He asked, "So are you real tired?"

I said, "No, not really, but I'm horny for you. Will you take me upstairs and eat me and then fuck me with your marvelous dick?" I knew this would get him excited.

He smiled, stood up, lifted me into his arms, and carried me upstairs. He threw me onto the bed and ripped off his clothes; then he ripped off mine. He bent over to kiss me and I let him lick my mouth for a short time. Then I spread my legs and pushed his head toward my pussy.

"Lick those lips for a while," I cooed. "and make sure you French kiss that pussy."

He said, "Yum, we haven't done this in a while. I feel wicked!"

He licked the outside, around my clit until it got hard and started to throb with excitement. He sucked my clit and licked it.

I started rhythmically pumping my hips towards his face. I wanted his tongue to fuck my pussy and him to lick Jevon's cum out of me.

My movements excited him and his tongue finally made it's way into the gaping hole that was once my tight little pussy. He flicked and slurped and sucked up that thick seed that Jevon had deposited into what was once Stephen's tight little pussy.

I orgasmed with a convulsion as I had never known with Stephen. I think it must have been the knowledge that he had no idea he was sucking a black, man's cum out of my pussy. It was pleasing me to have him do so.

For the first time since our second year of marriage, I felt fulfilled by Stephen.

To return the favor I went down on him while I played with my clit. It didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth. I gladly swallowed his thick, rich cum. We both slept well that night.

The next morning the cycle began again. Stephen was really happy that morning; he had not gotten a blowjob from me in months. He really enjoyed them.

He kept saying, "You were wonderful last night."

I smiled and said, "So were you, thank you for going down on me, it felt delicious."

He replied, "I'd do that for you every night if you wanted."

"Mmmmmm," I sighed, "that would be really nice." And I smiled at him.

After breakfast, I ushered him to the door, kissed him passionately and sent him on his way. Then I ran upstairs and took a shower, and put on a thong and sexy bra. Within minutes of getting dressed, Jevon was ringing the bell.

This routine became my ritual for the next week. Every day I would fuck Jevon and every night Stephen would go down on me and unknowingly suck Jevon's cum out of my cunt. Next morning I would rush him out the door and prepare for Jevon's arrival.

This morning, I ran down the stairs as giddy as a schoolgirl on her first date. I swung open the door and smiled when I saw his massive body.

"Good morning, Jevon, it's good to see you again." I smiled and reached out to touch his manhood.

"Good morning, Susan," he replied and grabbed my crouch. "How's my favorite pussy this morning?"

"She's hungry for your touch, your tongue and your prick." I told him.

"Well, I guess I had better get her happy again then," he smiled, picked me up in his massive arms and carried me up the stairs.

He was as gentle as he had been the very first morning. He ran his tongue over my erect clit and a fire shot through my entire being. I could feel his massive penis growing as his tongue and mouth explored my body.

I reached down to stroke his tool and it pulsated in my hand. He went down on me and my entire being exploded with pleasure as his tongue fucked my pussy and stimulated my throbbing clit. It made Stephen's pleasures from the night before disappear from my memory.

Once he had me well lubricated with my own juices, he placed his manhood at the entrance of my being. I felt the pressure as once again he broke the barrier and took control of my body.

His massive phallus was filling the empty void between my legs. And delight filled my being.

He was slow and deliberate this morning. He took his time and there was no hurry to finish the job. He kissed me and licked my breasts as he pumped his massive tool in and out of my hungry womanhood.

The warmth of his stroking filled my body with gratification and I wanted to give back to him. I knew at that moment I could not live without this man fucking me everyday of my life.

Hours later he rolled off of me, cum spewing from his massive cock. I leaned over and started licking his cum as it flowed from him.

I slurped it as a kitten does his mother's milk. I could not get enough of him. My body convulsed from the pleasing he had bestowed upon me. I wanted to please him as well.

Weak and debilitated, I walked Jevon downstairs and kissed him good-bye at the door. Then I put my negligée on and lay on the sofa waiting for Stephen to get home. I kept my legs in the air so that none of Jevon's cum would drip out of my pussy.

When Stephen walked into the living room he got a concerned look on his face. "Are you all right my princess?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Stephen, I am very well, thank you; I have a gift for you." I said, "Please come and get it."

He came to my side and said, "Well, where is it?"
I said, "Right here," as I spread my legs. "I want you to know Stephen, that when we first married you satisfied my sexual desires very good. Then, when I started having coffee with the girls I heard them talking about how fulfilled they were with the sex they were having with their husbands. I asked them how large their husbands dicks were and they told me of dicks twice as large as yours, and I wondered if size had anything to do with satisfaction," I told him.

He looked confused and said, "You never said you weren't satisfied."

"No, I didn't dear, because until the girls started bragging I didn't know I wasn't. You were, after all, the only man I had ever been with. To satisfy my curiosity about how it would feel to have a big dick, I ventured downtown and bought a dildo, nine-inches long. And I masturbate with it every day for a month and I loved it. But I eventually got bored of taking care of my self."

He looked puzzled and said, "Why didn't you tell me about the dildo?"

"Because I didn't want to hurt your feelings and tell you that your penis was too small to please me." I said, "But a week ago I went to buy Cathy a baby present and as I was passing a construction site I saw a beautiful black man that I could tell had a huge cock."

"I went up to him and told him that you were unable to satisfy me. I gave him our address and told him I wanted him to come and fuck my brains out. The next morning, after you left, he arrived and he fucked me for three hours. I had multiple orgasm and it was the best sex I have ever had," I explained to him.

I told him, "He came back the next morning and he pleasured me again. This has been going on for a week now. I've decided that I needed that kind of sex everyday. I told Jevon, and he will be coming by every day of the week. Including weekends."

I took a short break so this could sink into Stephen's mind.

Then I continued, "Every night, when I asked you to go down on me, I had left Jevon's cum in my pussy so that you would drink it and lick it out of me. I did love the way you sucked it out of me and you were so hungry for my pussy. From now on I will have your cocktail waiting as you come through the door. You can lick his cum out of my pussy and lick my clit and pleasure me one more time before we have dinner."

I paused again so he could catch up. He sat there, a blank look on his face. I went on, "Then we will live our lives as we always have. You will go to work and take care of my daily and social needs and I will have Jevon to fulfill me sexually. "

I spread open my legs and said, "Your cocktail is right here for you licking enjoyment, baby," and pushed his face into my dripping pussy.

He was tentative but he placed his tongue into my hot pussy and slurped out the thick cum that Jevon had deposited for him. After a few minutes he started licking faster and with more eagerness. He was enjoying cleaning Jevon's cum out of me and I was having another orgasm.

When Stephen finished cleaning me, he sat up with a smile on his face and leaned over and kissed me.

"That is the best gift you have ever given me," he said. "That tasted so good."

"I'm glad you liked it because Jevon will be leaving it for you every day; I cannot live without him," I told him and he seemed to understand and accept this new arrangement.

The following Saturday Jevon arrived at his regular time. I introduced him to Stephen and they hit it off. I told Stephen that he could come and watch Jevon fuck me if he liked, but that he couldn't touch Jevon or me while he pleasured me.

He was happy just to be in the room with us. I made him sit at the foot of the bed. I would look at him from time to time and I noticed that he was masturbating as he watched Jevon banging me. I smiled and thought, 'he must like seeing me get a good fuck.'

Now on weekends Stephen runs my shower in the mornings and prepares the bed before Jevon comes over and he makes sure that I am beautiful for Jevon.

After Jevon has finished with me, I allow Stephen on the bed to clean both Jevon and myself. Jevon was a little put off at first, having Stephen put his mouth on his gigantic penis. I told him that it was just to get my juices off his dick and to humiliate Stephen since it was impossible for him to pleasure me.

He then decided it would be okay and he seems to enjoy Stephen's mouth on his cock. Then Stephen licks me; I always have one last orgasm when he cleans me.

Stephen doesn't get to have sex with me anymore so he masturbates a lot. But he loves seeing me getting fucked and the glow I have after Jevon has filled me with that wonderfully thick, hot cum of his. Me? I am completely satisfied every day of every year.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers
12