Finally Stepping In Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexis takes her first step into the bdsm world.
6.1k words
4.51
39.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vxwolf
Vxwolf
7 Followers

My name is Alexis, or Lexi for short if you prefer, and this is my story with him. His name was Alan, but I imagine you're not too interested in the beginning of our story. It's rather boring in comparison to say the least, so just I'll just summarize for you. I'd been interested in bdsm for years now, but I had finally decided to make an account in an online bdsm community.

It wasn't long before I received a message from him, and we'd been talking ever since. Two months later, we finally decided to meet in person. Nothing kinky or erotic or anything like that, just coffee. Although we'd known each other for quite a while, it was very different talking in person. Even still, we hit it off pretty well.

We meet a few more times, call them dates if you will, and then we decided that things were going well enough to move to the next step. So far it had seemed like the start of a regular relationship, with the exception of all the talk about sex and bdsm. In the end though, having already discussed all our likes and boundaries, I was much more comfortable walking into his house for the first time.

It was Friday night, and I was going to spend the next two nights with him. I stood at his door for a minute, both nervous and excited. I could feel my nipples harden and knew they were showing through my clothes, and the cool night air tingled on my wet, shaved cunt. I knew it would please him if I wore hardly anything, so I had chosen a short, red dress and skipped on my bra and panties, although I brought a change of clothes in case he had other plans.

I finally knocked on his door, and before too long he answered, wearing a black shirt and black jeans. He walked me in, but stopped me just outside the door.

"Before we go any further, I want you to repeat my safe words." He took safety seriously, and we'd talked about them on many occasions.

I repeated the words, "Red to stop, and yellow for help."

"And if you're gagged?"

I shook my head three times and grunted, "Uh uh uh," with my mouth closed.

Once I finished, he led to me the middle of the room and picked up a collar on the coffee table.

"Hold up your hair," I was told, and as I did so, he walked around me and wrapped the collar around my neck. Now that it was on and buckled, he took a small padlock out of his pocked and secured it onto the collar.

My heat raced, I knew I was now his for the rest of the weekend.

Slowly, he walked to the couch and sat down in front of me. He didn't say or do anything for a moment, probably taking his time and drawing out the tension. It was working though, as the wetness between my thighs already began to grow.

"Take off your dress," he told me, calmly but firmly.

I quietly did so, pulling the halter above my head and letting the front of my dress fall, exposing my chest. I held the sides of my dress and slid it the rest of the way down, revealing my freshly shaved cunt. Although he wasn't the first man to see me naked, the collar seemed to add an extra layer of excitement, leaving me feeling even more exposed than usual.

He stood up and slowly walked to me. I could feel my heart race as he circled around me, not touching me with anything but his eyes.

"You have one of the most beautiful bodies I've seen," he said to me.

I blushed slightly and replied, "Thank you."

Once again, it was nothing new to me. I was a five foot four, 120 pound, long haired brunette with an hourglass figure and a perky C cup, so I'd had more than my share of compliments. Still, it struck me more than usual considering the situation.

"Thank you what?"

Oops, I already made my first mistake. He'd told me before he was a stickler for being called Sir, but it had slipped my mind. I quickly corrected myself, "Thank you, Sir."

"Much better."

He reached back to the coffee table, picked up a leather leash, and then attached it to my collar. Sir slowly started walking, gently pulling me behind him. We walked around the corner towards an open door at the end of the hall. Seeing a bed just inside, I guessed this was a guest room, since the master was probably upstairs. He walked me through the door and towards the bed. Looking around, I noticed that there were several toys and cuffs on the dresser.

Before I had a chance to look at them, Sir walked to the side of the bed, facing me away from the dresser, and instructed me to spread my legs and put my arms behind my back. I wanted to see what he had over there, but I didn't turn around, knowing I'd probably get in trouble if I did.

He detached the leash and sat down on the bed. For several minutes, Sir stared at my naked form, paying special attention to my pussy, which was slowly wetting my thighs from my excitement. Once he'd had his fill, he stood up and walked around me towards the dresser. My eyes follow Sir and I turned my head, but he pushed my chin forward, keeping my head straight.

Sir picked something up off the dresser, then grabbed my wrists and bucked a leather cuff onto each of them, which he then snapped together. Next he knelt down and attached another pair to my ankles, although he left these detached.

Now that I was secure in my bonds, he stood up behind me and pulled my body towards his. His hands began to slowly caress my body; the tension he was giving me alone was enough to make me moan. He was careful to avoid my breasts or cunt, and I found myself heaving my chest and grinding my hips, trying to make Sir notice them. At the same time I could feel his cock get hard and moving against my ass as I thrust towards his hands.

For several minutes Sir kept this up, all the while the anticipation and hunger was growing in me. My breasts and cunt were aching now, and I was moaning louder.

Finally, I began to beg, "Please, Sir."

"Please what?" Sir asked back.

I already knew Sir loved to tease, but this was becoming torture. So I asked, wantonly, "Please, Sir. Would you touch my breasts and clit?"

He didn't reply, but his hands began to move towards to my chest and groin, although he still moved ever so slowly. One of Sir's hands began to move slowly up my thigh, then past my crotch and up to my navel, and then back to my pubic mound, where he teased his fingers up and down before finally brushing them over my clit. At the same time, Sir's other hand was moving up my arm towards my shoulder then down my chest and finally grasping my breast.

The long awaited touch, although very light, was more than enough for me to let out of loud moan, which continued as he slowly rubbed my wet clit and massaged my breast.

"You were quite eager to have your cunt played with, weren't you, my little slut?"

I inhaled deeply and let out a deep moan. "Mmmh, yes Sir," I replied softly. I almost didn't hear Sir as his fingers were pushed inside of me, causing me to moan even louder. Sir slowly began to fuck me with his middle finger while I thrust my hips towards Sir's hand. At my breasts, his hands were slowly, but firmly, groping my tit, and moving towards my hard nipples. I inhaled deeply and let out a high moan as he grasped it and pinched it firmly. At the same time, Sir had slipped his finger out and was now fucking me with both his middle and ring finger.

My body was now thrashing at the stimulation and I could feel that I was close to cumming. He must have noticed, and told me, "You're not allowed to cum without asking."

I tried my best to slow the pleasure that was building in me, but I wanted it too bad.

"Sir, please, may I cum? Please, Sir?" I begged Sir. Just a few more thrusts of Sir's fingers and I'd be over the edge.

He chucked quietly and took his hands away from my body. "No, I don't think my slut is quite ready to cum yet."

My knees felt weak and my cunt was aching to be touched more. I didn't argue though. I wanted it, but I knew I shouldn't go against Sir's wishes.

I had closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them the hand that was fingering me was now up in my face, with Sir's fingers pointed towards my mouth.

"Clean them off for me."

I opened my mouth and moved my lips over Sir's fingers. I closed down and began to suck on his fingers, which were coated in my wetness. I swirled my tongue around, eagerly sucking every drop from his fingers. Once he was satisfied, Sir pulled his fingers out with my lips still sucking, then walked back to the dresser.

I couldn't see what he did next, but after a moment he walked back behind me and held my breast in one hand, then he brought the other around to reveal a pair of tweezer clamps. I held out my chest to let Sir see better, and he pinched my nipple and slid the clamp on behind it. I inhaled deeply. The pinching was more than I was used to, though not more than I could take. Actually, it felt rather good, and I kept my chest out so he could place the other one. He didn't waste any time, and in a few seconds my other nipple was clamped as well.

Sir's strong hands were on my back next, gently pushing me towards the bed. Once my legs were against the bed, he slowly laid me down so my chest was on the bed and my ass was out. My clamps pushing against the bed made them sting a bit more, but it only heightened my excitement. He walked away again for a moment and then returned with a toy, which he began to rub along the outside of my cunt, wetting it with my juices. From the shape, I guessed it was a butt plug. At the same time, he began to prod my ass with his finger, which he'd apparently wet with some lube. He slowly began to push it in and out and I began to moan lightly as he did so. We'd talked a lot about anal, and I admitted to Sir I was a bit of an anal slut, and he equally enjoyed anal play.

I continued to moan as he slowly fingered my ass. After a few thrusts, Sir took his finger out and inserted two fingers then continued to thrust in and out. I almost always toyed my ass when I masturbated, but it's so much better when someone is doing it to you. I must have really started moaning after that, because he took out his fingers and warned me not to enjoy myself to much yet.

My ass wasn't left empty for long, thankfully. Quickly after taking his fingers out, sir brought the plug up to my asshole and began to push it in. I had relaxed by then, so when he pushed harder, it slid right in and filled my ass. I let out a deep moan as it slid in and thanked Sir for filling me. It was a little smaller than I usually had in me, but it felt amazing all the same.

Now that my asshole was nice and stuffed, I was pulled up by my shoulders and then turned around. Sir held the back of my head by my hair and with a smile he said, "You've been such a good girl. I think it's time for your reward."

He started to push my shoulder down and I got down on my knees. Once I was down, Sir undid his jeans and pulled them down to reveal his hard cock. Eager to taste Sir's dick, I leaned forward and began to lick his member. His hand still in my hair, he guided my head as my tongue moved up and down his long shaft.

It wasn't easy with my hands bound behind me, and moving was making the clamps swing and pinch even more, but I continued to wrap my tongue around him, savoring his taste, before making my way to the head of his cock, wet with precum. I grabbed the head with my lips and gently sucked and licked around, carefully cleaning it of his precum. I moved my head back once I was done and swirled my tongue, letting him see that I was enjoying his taste before wrapping my lips around him again. I pushed my head towards his crotch and wrapped my lips around his cock, sucking as I moved my head up and down his shaft. I moved my tongue around his head as I came back up, and I could feel Sir grab my hair and guide be back forward.

I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I continued to suck on Sir's cock, and I became desperate play with myself as I pleased Sir. I tried to push my hands down and reach my cunt, but couldn't because of my position. I could, however, reach the plug, so I got a hold of the base and began to push and pull on it. It didn't take long for me to start moaning from the pleasure, and while I'm sure Sir noticed, he didn't seem to mind. I continued to move up and down his cock, then taking it out so I could grab his head, sucking and pulling it in and out of my mouth. I began to lick his shaft again, eventually reaching his balls, which I took up and my mouth one at a time, sucking and licking them. With both his hands grabbing and pulling my hair, I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was.

My tongue began to trace back up his cock and I again wrapped my mouth around him and moved his head further into my mouth. I moved my head up and down, taking it as deep as I could with each thrust. Before long, I could tell that Sir was about to cum, so I stopped playing with my plug, wanting to focus on Sir's pleasure. I began to suck a little slower and shallower, wanting his head to be close to my tongue so I could lick and swirl around it.

A moment later, I could feel Sir's cock begin to throb, and he grabbed my hair as his hot cum burst out of his member. Sir's cock throbbed in my mouth, still releasing its hot juices for several seconds. I waited for him to calm down, enjoying the taste of Sir's cum in my mouth. When his throbbing ceased, I pulled my mouth off, still sucking his cock, then opened my mouth to show him his cum still in my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed it, savoring the warm fluid going down my throat.

I looked up to him and said, "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Sir."

He smiled back and told me, "You did well. You've been a good girl." A smirk appeared in the corner of his mouth. "But I think you enjoyed that a little more than you should have."

Sir definitely noticed I was paying with the plug. While he didn't sound disappointed, I worried that he'd take it out.

He lifted be back up and laid me down on the bed again. I didn't notice before, but I winced when my chest was laid on the bed. I could feel the clamps even more than before, and they were becoming very sore. Sir grabbed the base of the plug and slowly began to pull it out. I briefly protested by trying to hold it in, but quickly decided otherwise and relaxed so it could be pulled out. The plug was now out and my ass felt empty. I wanted it to be filled again.

It seemed I wouldn't have to stay empty, thankfully. Sir walked away from me for a moment and returned to my ass. Another plug began prodding my ass and was slowly pushed into my gaping hole.

"An anal slut like you needs something bigger inside her," he said. I'm glad I was looking away because a huge grin was now on my face. The other plug felt great, but I wanted more.

I bit my lip and quietly moaned as he prodded and pushed the plug in and out, never putting it in. It was definitely bigger than the last, I could now tell, but I was more than ready to take it now. I waited in agony for him to push it in, but he never did, and only seemed to tease me with it. Growing frustrated, I began to push my ass towards him and once again began to beg.

"Would you please push it in, Sir?"

Not satisfied with my plea, Sir said, "I can't quite hear you. You'll need to speak up."

Making sure to talk loudly, I said, "Please, Sir. Would you please push the plug into your slut's ass, Sir?"

Finally, I felt the large plug slide into my ass and I let out a loud moan as I was filled again. I continued to moan and he pulled on the plug, moving it quickly inside my ass. Sir walked back to the dresser and picked something up. Before walking back to me, I heard a small click, and the plug in my ass began to vibrate softly. I let out a sharp moan and jumped in surprise, not expecting the pleasure I was now feeling.

Sir walked back over to me and placed his hand on my ass. He rubbed my cheek a few times then lifted his hands off. Immediately after, his hand came down on my ass and a sharp pain resounded through me. I yelped quietly. The slap stung, but it made me clench down on the plug, heightening the pleasure. He brought his hand back again and slapped my other cheek, repeating this several times, causing me to yelp with each strike, until each of my cheeks had a nice sting to them. I was moaning deeply now and grinding my hips to try and stimulate my clit with my thighs, but without success.

He rubbed each my cheeks for a minute to soothe them, then Sir unconnected my cuffs from each other. I let my arms fall to my sides, letting the blood flow after being stuck in that position. He helped me back up and then picked the leash up off the bed. After turning me around, he attached it back to my collar.

"You've been a very good girl," he whispered to me.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied well as I could, still moaning from the vibrations in my ass.

"Get on your hands and knees. You're to crawl from now on."

I blushed lightly and did as he asked. He pulled on my leash and we walked back into the living room, where Sir led me, still crawling, in front of the couch.

He put the leash down next to me and instructed, "Lay down on your back."

He sat down on the couch after I positioned myself.

"Spread my legs and keep my hands on your inner thighs."

As I did so, I realized that all of my body, from my clamped tits, my dripping cunt, and my vibrating ass were in Sir's view. He seemed comfortable looking at me for a few minutes as I struggled to stay still. The plug in my ass was giving me a lot to think about, and my hips were starting to rock beyond my control. It seemed torture as well that my hands were so close to my clit, which was flowing with my juices and begging to be touched.

After several minutes, Sir ordered, "Play with your cunt."

"Yes Sir. Thank you," I replied before sliding my fingers to my groin. One hand began rubbing my sore clit while the other slowly slide a finger in my drenched cunt. As soon as I had started, I quickly stopped in surprise, as Sir had turned up the vibrations in the plug with his remote, which I could now clearly see in his hand. After the initial shock, I continued to play with my cunt, moaning loudly as I the pleasure quickly began to build inside. It didn't take long at all before I had to cum.

"May I cum, Sir?" I managed to ask through my moans.

"You may not," he told me. "Keep playing with your cunt."

I kept rubbing and fingering myself, but I could hardly focus enough to hold it in, and the pleasure continued to build.

I asked again, "Please, Sir may I cum?"

"Not yet," I was told. "Hold it a little longer"

I continued to do as he asked, but all I could think about was cumming, and I almost slipped when Sir turned vibrations in my ass even higher.

Finally, when I could hold it no longer, I begged, "Please, Sir! I can't hold it! Would you please let your slut cum for you, Sir?"

"You may cum," was the last thing I heard before I finally let go and felt a wave a pleasure flow through my cunt and ass. My hip lifted off the ground, my eyes closed and I yelled out a loud moan. My mind went blank and I could feel was the pleasure in my pussy. My body shook, my cunt clamped down on my fingers, and my ass squeezed on the buzzing plug. Eventually, my hips fell to the ground and my body continued to twitch as the waves began to calm. My chest was heaving and the clamps were shifting with each breath, but I didn't care. I barely noticed when the vibrations in my butt began to calm to a low setting then turn off, and eventually my breathing calmed and I started to relax.

I rested there for a moment, still trying to catch my breath, and when I opened my eyes, I could see Sir still sitting on the couch, smiling down at me. It was another minute before Sir stood up and walked towards me.

He kneeled down and told me, "Take a deep breath."

As he asked, I inhaled deeply, and then began to exhale. When I started exhaling, he removed one of the clamps from my nipples, causing me to wince. I probably would have screamed a little if I wasn't already exhaling. I was told to do so again, and he removed the other clamp the same way.

Vxwolf
Vxwolf
7 Followers
12