Finally We Cum Together

Story Info
Father and Daughter begin their journey together.
1.1k words
4.07
103.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah Miller dropped her bag on the kitchen counter, opened the fridge and located a cucumber in the vegetable crisper.

Lying down, she pull down her undies and slid the cold, hard cucumber over her clit and juicy pussy. When she was satisfied that it was wet enough she slammed the cucumber into her pussy hole, fucking herself with all she had.

Savannah and her father lived alone in the two bedrooms home, after her mother had left them years before.

She'd always felt sorry for her dad, him being alone. But nowadays she felt sorry for him in other ways. Sorry that he had no sexual partners.

This she knew because she'd often stood outside his bedroom door late at night, listening to him wanking himself off.

This always made her very, very horny and she would end up on the floor herself, plunging her fingers into her sopping wet pussy, bringing herself to endless orgasms.

Once, she'd even hidden in her dad's closet and watched him make himself cum all over the bed sheets.

After this, Savannah had had a burning desire for her father. She wanted him to shove his thick, large and pulsating cock into her hot wet pussy and fuck the brains out of her.

Hearing her dad's car pull up in the front drive way she quickly jumped up, threw now sticky cucumber deep into the compost bin and ran up the stairs to her bedroom, pretending to do her home work.

As far as she knew, her dad never suspected a thing.

Later that night after he thought Savannah had gone to bed, her dad Brad had closed himself into his study, turned on his computer and began his now nightly routine of searching the internet for stories and films of fathers and their daughters together; fucking sucking and licking.

One video in particular was his favourite. The father and daughter duo always reminded him of himself and his 18 year old daughter savannah.

His cock was growing hard and stiff inside his trousers as he watched the movie, making sure the sound was down low as not to awaken his daughter.

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, slowly jerking himself off.

Suddenly he heard a noise behind him and he quickly turned around, catching a glimpse of Savannah running up the stairs.

He shut off his computer and proceeded up the stairs himself. All he could think about was his daughter being disgusted with him at what she had just witnessed.

He slowly knocked on her door. "Come in Daddy"

Brad opened the door and was shocked to see Savannah lying down on her bed, naked except for a bra and a pair of see through undies, with her fingers rapidly plunging in and out of her pussy.

His eyes opened wide at the site before him. "Sa-savannah, what are you doing?"

His cock, which had deflated from the fear of being caught, had once again come to a stiff and throbbing state at what he was seeing.

"Daddy, there's no need to be embarrassed!" Savannah stood up, and walked over to her dad; once she'd reached him she slowly, seductively undid the buttons on his shirt, running her fingers softly of the hard taunt flesh beneath it.

"Honey, please. You need to stop before things get out of hand!" Brad trembled at his daughters touch.

Savannah ignored him. "Daddy, I just want to see what exciting things you have hiding in your trousers, please show me Daddy", she whispered seductively.

Stunned, Brad nodded in agreement, as he unzipped his trousers, and pulled them and his boxers to the ground and stepped out of them.

His rock hard cock was a beautiful sight to his horny daughter. She'd longed to see her dad's cock, to touch it, to suck and lick it and to feel it pounding into her ever since she was 16.

Brad, after taking his time getting accustomed to the situation finally began to take control of himself.

"It's my turn to see you baby", he said as he undid her bra clasp. Her breasts, full and her nipples erect tumbled out of their casing.

Brad gasped at the beauty of them. He'd always known his daughter was a stunner, but he'd never let himself imagine he'd ever be able see her in her beautiful nakedness as he was now.

"I've wanted you for so long daddy, to feel you inside me" Savannah told him in a low and sexy tone.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do all this? Because if you say yes, there is no turning back. I'm going to make you mine." He warned her.

Savannah just smiled in reply, grabbed his arms and lead him over to the bed.

She knelt down, grasped his cock in her hand, getting excited when she saw the pre cum leaking out of the little hole on the head. She eagerly lapped it up, kissing his head.

She licked up the sides of his cock, sucking on his balls until they were ready to explode.

She took his cock into her mouth, pumping him for all she was worth.

He grabbed the top of her head, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her hot mouth.

Finally, just before he was about to blow, he pushed Savannah down onto her bed, and rested his cock on her pussy lips. Using his hand, he rubbed his cock head over her clit until she began moaning, once he'd decided she was wet enough, and slid his cock into the opening of her pussy hole.

"Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me daddy, FUCK ME" She screamed.

Brad plunged his cock inside of her. In and out, in and out. She bucked her hips in response, forcing his cock deeper into her hot, tight pussy.

Brad had never fucked someone so tight, and finally after years of fantasising, he got to fuck his daughter. His beautiful sweet daughter.

Finally when he was once again about to explode, he went to withdraw his cock from her pussy, but Savannah stopped him.

"No daddy. I want it; fill me up with your hot sperm. Fill me up till I burst!"

Brad was shocked but did as she asked, releasing stream after stream of hot sticky cum into his daughters tight pussy.

He leaned down, running his hot tongue over her lips. She opened her mouth and let his tongue tangle with hers in a hot and deep passionate kiss.

"Oh daddy, I've wanted you for so, so long!" she whispered, worn out from their vigorous fucking.

Brad smiled, "Don't worry baby. You're the best fuck I've ever had, and no way in hell am I not fucking you again."

Savannah smiled, "Good, because I want to be your fucking slut. I want your cock in me every chance I get!"