Finally Wearing His Panties Again

Story Info
Kinky fetishes fulfilled with hubby wearing panties.
2.9k words
4.55
156.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennycnnn
jennycnnn
684 Followers

For the past sixteen months, my sex life has been scaled back to what I would call "ordinary." My husband and I moved to Hong Kong with our children for a temporary assignment with his company that ended just two weeks ago. We decided before we left home that it would be best to leave our fetishes behind because we would be closely "supervised" by our host country. That's not to say the sex was not good, but it sure didn't reach the levels of pleasure that we had discovered in the previous three years. For those of you who have read some of my previous encounters, you will understand exactly what I mean.

My mother had flown to Hong Kong to visit us the last week of Steve's work and she graciously took our children home with her three days before we departed. The flight home seemed to take forever and the connections even longer. Thus, I had an eternity to let my mind wander. I found myself wondering what would happen in the bedroom when we arrived home. Would it be awkward moving back from the ordinary to the kinky fetishes that Steve and I had fallen in love with? How fast would we move? Would Steve want to give up control to me again and spend the time between my legs that I craved for the last year? I found myself wet thinking about it but resisted the urge to take matters into my own hands and instead allowed the sexual tension to build inside me until we were home.

We arrived at LAX at around 4 pm and we were both physically and mentally exhausted. My dad had stopped by the house the previous day to turn on the air and water and to my surprise, had a maid clean for me. It was a huge relief to only have to unpack our bags and find the bedroom. My intentions were good, but exhaustion took us both over and we woke up the next morning around 10 am. We both showered and I was sitting on the bed when Steve walked out of the bathroom already dressed. I had decided the approach I wanted to take and since we were going to be kid free for another three days and I didn't want to waist a minute of it.

"Take off your pants and boxers" I told him as I walked to Steve's drawer in my dresser. I selected a very sexy yellow satin thong, actually it was a pale yellow thong with a lace mesh front and a satin behind. I stepped in front of Steve as he dropped his shorts and boxers. He was rock hard as he lifted each foot and I slid the thong up his legs until the fabric slid up his ass and I ran my hand over his now panty covered cock.

"I want nothing more that to watch you to play with your beautiful cock. I would love to see you stroke it and make you cum in your panties," I said teasingly.

"I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity to get your mouth between my legs. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of fucking me unless you find ALL those spots that I love to have you lick. If you don't, I'm going to make you cum in those panties of yours instead of inside of me!"

I dropped to my knees and sat back down with my legs spread wide. "I think that the best way to get you back up to speed is remind you how good we can make each other feel when we get what we want. Now pull up your pants and get out of here so you can do what you need to do so you can I can have your undivided attention tonight."

"You don't waist any time do you honey, you know me though, I aim to please," he replied.

I went grocery shopping and went through enough junk mail to fill an entire 26 gallon trash can. Laundry was not as bad as I expected it to be and I was putting the clothes away when Steve called to let me know he was heading home with an early dinner. I was about to put the boxers he had been wearing while in Hong Kong in his panty drawer when I thought twice about it and instead put them out with the junk mail. I was going to be all or nothing. Steve arrived home about thirty minutes later and we dined on what else, Chinese food from our favorite "Chinese" restaurant.

After dinner I went and took a long bath and shaved myself, paying very close attention to the getting all the spots I tend to miss and cleaned every last inch of my body. A couple of fingers slid easily inside of my pussy, I could tell that I was going to be wet tonight. After my bath I dried off and put on a little red plaid school girl skirt and white blouse with no bra or panties.

When Steve walked in the bedroom from the shower he was naked and dick was limp until he noticed my outfit.

I turned around, bent over slightly and lifted my skirt a little so Steve could see my ass and see just how wet and glistening my slit was. His eyes were fixated on the peep show as he stood in the middle of the room with a now raging hard on.

"That is your preview of what you have to look forward to if you behave." I got up and we went to my dresser and I pulled open the top drawer and said "pick the ones for me to wear for you. But" I continued, "I'm going to pick the pair that you will wear for me."

Steve moved to my panty drawer and picked out a pair of light pink, totally sheer mesh panties. They were what I would call a cheeky style and when I say sheer, I mean that they were about 98% transparent from the top to the bottom. They were almost a thong style that opened up to a "bikini" towards the top.

"I love seeing your wet lips pressed against these and my tongue seems to slide over the fabric with very little effort. I am guessing that is what you are looking forward to tonight" he said.

"Well, I must say you made a good choice. Now let's see what you will be wearing tonight," I replied.

I reached in the second drawer of my dresser and took a handful of his panties and tossed them on the bed. I selected a pair of bright, solid orange bikini panties and instructed him to stand in front of me. "Step into these please."

He gladly complied and I pulled them up and adjusted them until they covered her cock and ass nicely. They were actually very shiny and I ran my hand over his erection. I smiled as he placed a hand on the back of my head bringing me closer to his panty covered bulge.

"Kiss me through my panties" he demanded.

I grabbed his ass and started to cover the front of his panties with kisses. His tip was very wet already and I could smell his pre-cum. I pulled the panties aside and licked his head tasting the salty pre-cum. I could sense his desire for a blowjob as he spread his legs slightly to stabilize himself and in the process giving me a better view of his panty-covered erection.

"Aaaalright, now, enough licking you and your pretty little panties, it's your turn now panty boy." I laid back on the bed with a pillow under my hips and spread my legs

"Lick MY panties. I want you to start by sucking on my pussy through my panties. I want you to lick my pussy but I don't want your tongue to go under my panties." Steve buried his face between my parted thighs began to run his tongue over my panty covered slit. I was already soaking wet but I could feel the wetness and warmth spreading from his tongue to inside my pussy. He lightly nibbled on my smooth cunt lips and sucked my clit the best he could through the fabric. The feel of my hairless, smooth pussy lips getting licked through mesh fabric is perhaps the best feeling in the world. He covered my cunt with his mouth and tongue and I could feel my juices slowly covering my ass.

"That's it, lick my clit, try to make me cum like you cum in your panties when I play with you" This is what I had been looking forward to for months, I was in heaven. "Lick my panties pantyboy, that's it lick my panties and suck my pussy," I said.

I looked down between my legs and could see his head buried between my thighs and his bright orange covered panty ass sticking up in the air.

"From now on," I continued, "You'll be sucking my pussy and my panties all the time pantyboy, I can't go so long without this again." I groaned as I closed in on an orgasm that I was no where near ready to enjoy.

Sensing the point of no return approaching, I abruptly closed my legs and pulled away from Steve and I could see the disappointment in his eyes. He could tell that I was getting close to climax and I had interrupted his rhythm, but I wanted something else. I moved off the bed to the cushioned bench at the foot of the bed. It had no back to it and I was able to kneel on the bench while resting my elbows on the foot of the bed and my head on a pillow. "Come over here and give me what I need."

Steve pulled the chair from the corner of the room and placed it directly behind me. I could only imagine the view he had of my now soaked pussy and transparent panties wedged between my thighs. The cheeky style panties had very little fabric covering my most intimate parts, but it was enough to provide an obstacle to what I wanted so badly. Steve sat down with my pussy directly in front of his face. My heels rested against his forearms, as he slid my plaid skirt up over my waist. Then I pushed my body back towards his face to give him better access. "Lick it," I said. He quickly began to lap at my pussy through the panties thin fabric, but I stopped him quickly.

"Not that hole," I cooed softly, and then pulled the thin fabric from between my cheeks. "THIS one." I pulled only the fabric that was covering my ass and my pussy was encased in the sheer pink panties. There was no doubt what I wanted.

I wanted to feel his tongue on my asshole it felt so good when he did it over a year ago. I couldn't wait any longer for him to get up the courage so I dropped down a bit and backed my ass onto his outstretched tongue. "Lick my asshole, Steve show me what I've been missing."

Then I felt his tongue touch my hole, sending chills through out my body followed by a warm feeling settling all over me as he started to lick around my hole. I knew how taboo this was in my mind but it was so pleasurable and exciting. My heart was racing. "God that's feels so good Steve, fuck me with your tongue baby."

He did as he was told, of course, licking first around the outside and then the edges before pressing his tongue down into my tight little hole. He licked some more around my hole and gradually apply more and more pressure. I had envisioned this moment many times on the airplane and now I was instructing him to plunge his tongue in my ass. "God it's in so deep."

"You like that, don't you," he murmured. "You like feeling my tongue on and in your ass."

I pushed my ass back spreading my legs even more. He then slid two of his fingers into my pussy and one was on my clit as his tongue kept up a steady in and out beat on my asshole. I felt so dirty and slutty letting him do this to me but it also felt so good I couldn't stop him or myself. It was too wonderful for words.

"You like it when I lick your ass hole." he stated matter-of-factly. Holding my breath, I could feel him stoke my tight little hole with a finger.

"Yes, yes!" I gasped. His finger pressed my hole as I squirmed, trying to push against it.

"Don't worry, you'll get what you need, I'll fill you up," he whispered. My heart was beating faster, as I could feel his finger, pushing deeper in my ass.

"There! Is that what you wanted?" He pushed a little deeper. I wanted to answer but all I could do was think about his fingers, wanting more. He started pumping his finger in and out of me, going a little deeper with each stroke, all the while telling me, "That's what you need! You need to be fucked while I play with your ass. I'll give it you. I'll fuck your tight little holes!"

I wanted to touch myself, I wanted to cum. I was in total control a couple minutes ago and now I was speechless. Still kneeling face down at the foot of the bed I tried to slide my hand to my clit. It was difficult with my panties on and they were tight from being pulled to the side. Then I felt his cock penetrate my empty pussy. I dropped from on my knees to flat on the bed, I didn't think that I could take any more stimulation. Then I felt a second finger slide easily inside my ass beside the first. It was stretching my hole ever so slightly, but it was in no way uncomfortable, in fact it felt heavenly.

I struggled and was finally was able to get my hand inside my panties to my clit and I began to rub, but I needed more room to move my hand, to get to the right spot! I felt him fucking me now and his fingers were sliding in and out of my ass effortlessly. I raised my butt up only slightly to give my hand more room. He thrust harder into my pussy and ass. He was fucking me the way I needed to be fucked.

I pushed back against each thrust trying to feel his cock fill me. I reached down to my clit and began to rub. I felt a huge warm flood fill my pussy as Steve came deep inside me. His orgasm must have lasted 10 seconds with each thrust filling me with more and more cum.

He collapsed on my back momentarily with his cock and fingers still inside me. I think he thought that I had already reached my goal, but I was still on the edge, needing that extra thrust to put me over the top. Steve quickly realized this and pulled himself off me, rolling on his back next to me. I was still rubbing my clit trying to cum.

My panties slid back in place over my ass and seemed to be holding most of his load inside me and keeping it off the bed. "Jenny, I am so sorry, I thought you came a couple minutes ago," he pleaded.

"I can still find it, just give me a minute," I panted as I was nearly out of breath.

Steve got up and looked like he was going to the bathroom. His bulge was still evident in the front of his wet panties and ass still looked great covered by that shiny orange satin. I closed my eyes intent on putting myself over the edge. His cum was beginning to leak onto my fingers and helped to lubricate my swollen clitoris.

I was surprised when I felt Steve grab my hips and forcefully roll me onto my back. He pulled my hand out of my panties and placed both my hands on my breasts. He pulled my panties forcefully to the side and began vigorously licking my swollen clit. I could not believe that he was eating my pussy after filling me up. This was something that I would have never asked for, but it felt fantastic and I was not about to say anything.

The final straw came when he filled my pussy completely with my 8" dildo that he had grabbed out of the closet. I could feel every ridge as it slid inside of me, which was no issue because of all the "extra" lube that he had given me a couple minutes before. I came in no time, and I shuttered from my head to my toes. I laid there for 5 minutes not wanting to move a muscle.

I looked over to Steve who was lying next to me, "It is so good to be home. Let's get washed up and pick out something for you to wear to bed my pantyboy.

jennycnnn
jennycnnn
684 Followers