Find My Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

The solidified wax now dammed back the flow and prevented it from reaching the tender parts she feared would cause her to surrender and to end her experience. But as she realised her anus was to be spared she was both relieved and disappointed. Even though she was frightened that she would give in at that point, she also wanted to do it, to take it, to feel her tiniest entrance covered with fire. She wanted the agony of it to prove to herself that she could indeed handle anything that came her way. The fire on her back and between her cheeks was now turning to the warm glow of ecstasy that follows such painful pleasures, and she was again close to orgasm. If only, if only it had stayed melted long enough to reach her arse she felt sure she would have cum again.

Having emptied the reservoirs of wax Graham now dripped individual droplets from the two candles at random onto Helen's skin. After the fire that was the initial two streams, the droplets were easy to enjoy. Their pain was minor, simply an arousing sensation, enough to keep her pussy wet, but not sufficient to cause her difficulties. Even so, her breath was shallow with arousal, she was panting from desire, almost desperate for Graham to do more to her and make her climax again.

So far Helen was extremely proud of herself. She had proved to herself and to Graham that she was strong, in control of herself and highly pain tolerant. She had discovered what it was like to climax under discipline, probably the most powerful type of orgasm possible, and had taken genuine sexual pleasure from experiencing serious amounts of pain. As far as she was concerned, she was torture proof. Whatever Graham could do - within the rules - she wanted. She wanted more pain, more sexual misuse, more pleasure, more orgasms, more of everything. She could easily see how women became pain sluts, it was a drug and she wanted more. Bring it on!

Helen wasn't sure if Graham decided the wax was getting nowhere, or if he was once again changing tactic, but the droplets suddenly ceased - and she missed them. After such intense sensations as she had just experienced, the nothingness hurt her more than the pain. But she was not without for long, his hands were on her skin once more, flicking and picking at the little solidified drops of wax, peeling the dried rivulets from her crease and from her back, sweeping wax from her skin, letting it shower onto the floor around her. She was surprised to realise the wax was red, she had not noticed it before.

Her flesh cleaned of wax Helen waited, convinced within herself that Graham would now whip her. She was sure that she would feel the lash and she shivered in delicious anticipation. But once more he outfoxed her, once again she was surprised by the sensations he delivered. Instead of the acid bite of a whip she felt the gentle coolness of lubricating gel at the entrance to her arse. Was he lubricating her anus ready to fuck it?

But it was not his cock that sought entry. Graham was seeking to probe her with a long slim dildo. She could not see it, but she was (correctly) certain that he was inserting the type of vibrator that resembles a love egg on a stick. A vibrating ovoid shape on the end of a long slim wand that could be inserted far into her rectum, bringing beautiful vibrations right inside of her. He pushed it effortlessly into her slippery and waiting anus as far as it would go and then switched it on full. For a moment Helen thought she would orgasm on the spot. The sudden deep seated vibrations sent tingles of pleasure radiating out from her rectum and travelled right through her body. She cried out from the intensity of it, the pleasure somehow magnified by direct contrast to her previous pain.

Holding the wand tightly against the wriggling of Helen's behind, Graham began smoothly pulling it back until the swollen head of the vibrator came up against her sphincter from inside, the he plunged it in again, a smooth glide from the very edge of her bowels and back to the depths, taking the powerful vibrations from the surface of her body to deep within her again. Now the orgasm that had been denied her began its climb once more, reaching towards its zenith rapidly and inexorably, helped by the sharp stabbing hurt of the weights swinging on her clit and nipples. The pleasure deep within her spreading like a warm glow throughout her, growing in intensity before drawing back like a tidal wave only to crash forward once more and sweep all her emotions with it. This time when she came she squirted, her juices arcing backwards to puddle the floor, a confirmation to Graham of her genuine pleasure. This time too she screamed a long low animal scream of ecstasy, with no attempt made to quieten herself or hold anything back. She was in sensation overload and loving it!

Her orgasm over, Helen slumped against the bench, her legs and arms no longer supporting her body, her neck no longer supporting her head. She was reduced to a sweat covered wreck, her head reeling, her body trembling form top to bottom, but her heart in rapture. She was being taken to heights she had never dreamed of. All the way along Graham had outsmarted her, denying her the obvious disciplines with sensations and activities she had not foreseen,

Graham had turned off the vibrating wand unnoticed, but now she felt him gently withdraw it, the bulbous head momentarily stretching her sphincter as it passed through. Even though she was so completely, if temporally, spent, she wished it would remain inside her. She had enjoyed the strange feel of vibrations within her arse, the massive arousal they caused, and she badly wanted them to continue.

Then her heart lifted. Graham was applying more lubricant to her anal entrance. Perhaps now he would fuck her arse, she hoped so, she needed the perverse feel of a good anal fucking, the crude pleasure of an arse full of spunk.

She was nearly right. He was going to insert something else into her, but it wasn't his cock. It was a butt plug. She felt the cold plastic at her entrance and assumed it was another dildo, but as he began to insert it she realised what it was, and that it was no small one. As Graham pushed it into her the accompanying sensations gradually changed. At first she felt very little, her anus still slightly distended from the vibrator, but then as its girth increased she felt pleasurable fullness, then a pleasant stretching feeling as it opened her up. But as it went deeper and its diameter greater the pleasure turned to discomfort and then downright pain, her arse stretched wider than ever before to take this massive intruder. She gritted her teeth, scared that her arse would tear as she pushed back against it as best she could, the searing pain in her anus bringing a sheen of sweat to her face. And then it was in, it had passed its widest part and her sphincter was clasped around its neck, holding it tight within her. It still hurt, her anus was being stretched much more than she was used to, but now the pain was tolerable and even becoming enjoyable.

"Good girl. That's the largest I have, and you've handled it well." Graham was leaning towards her, his words of soft encouragement bringing a smile of gratitude to her face. "Now I'll take you a little further along your path."

For a moment Helen felt panic. After the pain she had already endured she wasn't sure how much more she could stand. But then she remembered that the whole idea was to find out just that. How much could she take? What would he do next? Would he whip her? For some reason her mind had fixed upon being whipped. It was, after all, the ultimate discipline, the severest form of chastisement, and she wanted, no. - needed, to try and take it. She badly wanted to experience that most extreme punishment and still be in control. Her sexual pleasure seemed to come as much from the mental stimulation of making herself stay still as in the physical abuse she was taking. If she could allow herself to be whipped that would be the biggest turn on of all.

Graham had moved around to the back, and she could feel him doing something to the clamp still sending waves of sensation through a throbbing clitoris. Whatever it was he seemed to have finished, because he stood back satisfied, and then came around to stand before her. Kneeling down he attached a short chain on two hooks between the clamps on her nipples, effectively chaining them together. She winced inwardly, wondering what was coming. Then, reaching under the bench he pulled through a length of white nylon cord, which she realised instinctively, was fastened to her clit clamp.

Her instincts were soon proved right. Graham threaded the cord through the new loop of chain and pulled it tight, bringing a cry from her lips as it tugged harshly on all three attachments. Her breast and nipples were now pulled down, stretched painfully into unnatural pointedness by the line passing under the bench to her very tender clitoris, itself being pulled cruelly out of shape. She tried to shape her body to bring relief, but as soon as she moved Graham tightened the cord, destroying the advantage she had gained and forcing her submit and accept her torment.

Forced into an unnaturally bent position to give her body some relief, with three points of tender fire and one of dreadful stretching, Helen was using all her self control to handle her torture. Her safe word rose unbidden to her lips several times as she waited or Graham's next move, and she fought it back, determined to carry on.

Then she felt Graham's fingers close around the end of her butt plug and she tensed, waiting for the added pain of its withdrawal. There was nothing gentle about his method, he simply grasped the end and pulled, stretching and distorting her anus, sending darts of pain through her until, almost with an audible 'plop', it came free. Automatically Helen jerked forward a little as it passed her sphincter, and immediately realised her mistake as pain seared through her from the three connected clamps.

Graham must have been waiting for this moment, biding his time while his balls refilled from their earlier discharge and his cock regained its accustomed hardness. No sooner had the plug gone than the head of his cock was being introduced to Helen's anus. She instinctively knew that she was gaping open for him, and his entry was easy, painless and pleasurable. Slowly he began to piston in and out of her, pushing his cock all the way into her rectum with long powerful strokes. Apart from needing to be careful to stay still, she could enjoy her anal fucking, an activity she had learned to appreciate more and more. The feel of his cock moving deep inside her passage was extremely erotic and she felt she could relax a little and just enjoy it.

She was, of course, wrong. Graham had more tricks up his sleeve yet. He was fucking her in the usual manner from behind, his hands on her hips to steady them both and his body thrusting back and forth. Then Helen became aware that only one hand, the left, was still gripping her hip, and she wondered vaguely what the other was doing. She would soon discover the answer, as once again Graham caught her unawares.

Graham had reached out and once more taken a candle from the candelabra and without warning dribbled molten wax onto Helen's back. The effect was instantaneous. She yelled out in shock and pain, involuntarily arching her back only to cry out again as her nipples and clit were yanked by the connecting cord. Tears started in her eyes from the severity of the twin pains, but by a massive effort of control she held herself still, ready for the next drop that she knew would come. Graham was still thrusting into her, fucking her arse with a steady rhythm, and he now began dropping wax onto her in time with his thrusts. Each time his cock reached the deepest part of her, he allowed another droplet to fall on her skin.

To Helen this was a mixture of hell and heaven. The feel of his movements was bringing her near to climax, and the repeated hot droplets of the wax were adding to her pleasure, but it was so hard to stay still. She wanted to slam herself back against him, to swallow up more of his cock within her. She wanted to wriggle in pleasure at the fall of the wax, but she had to remain still. Her clit was throbbing dreadfully and her nipples were now numb from pain, but if she remained still she could cope with it, take pleasure from it, even cum from it.

Soon it became clear that Graham was nearly there, nearly at the point of cumming into her arse, shooting his hot spunk high into her. Helen groaned. Not from pain this time, but from the knowledge that when he came the fucking would stop, and she was so close to her own climax. So close yet too far away to reach it when he did. But in the end it was a close run thing. As he groaned deep in his throat and thrust himself fully into her arse, spurting his cream deep into her as he did, she was nearly there, so close, so very close, but not quite close enough. Desperate to reach her climax Helen deliberately arched her back, hoping that the sudden surge of pain to her breasts would trigger her own orgasm, but it wasn't to be, and as Graham's softening cock was pulled from her body Helen lay bent over her bench, trembling with frustration and arousal.

"You tried to cum then, didn't you?" Graham's voice came through a fog of want.

Silently and despondently she nodded. "Yes."

"Don't worry, you will." His remark gave her hope, but there was a darkness in his voice that made her shiver. Was it from fright or need? She wasn't sure. She held onto the bench and waited.

"This will be your next friend." Graham was holding a three fingered black tawse, made of supple shiny leather with each finger approximately twelve inches long. To Helen that simple object looked excitingly efficient, more than capable of delivering real discipline. She shivered again, and this time it was in excited anticipation.

Graham's use of the tawse was as brutally efficient as the object itself. He brought it down hard across her buttocks, one stroke to the left and then one stroke to the right, with a suspense filled couple of seconds wait between each pair of blows. Nor did he use it gently, each blow sent searing pain through Helen, each one making her gasp through gritted teeth. Every time the leather landed she instinctively jolted, and each time her clit and nipples reminded her to stay still. She was soon swimming in a sea of pain, her eyes filling with tears, her body screaming out for the mercy she would not allow it, and which Graham would not volunteer. On and on went the metronomic thud of the leather against her flesh, she was sobbing from pain, blind with tears, gripping white knuckled to the bench. On and on, so that she lost track of time, still he beat at her bottom. She was being hurt like never before. But even as her agony continued she could feel, deep within her, the stirrings of her long denied orgasm. She rejoiced. Even this intensity of pain was not too much for her. She would soon cum again under discipline.

But just as her arousal climbed towards climax Graham once more denied her. The blows suddenly ceased, leaving her confused and empty, her lust filled mind abruptly having to cope with nothingness once more. She looked around, her vision blurry from tears, but he was nowhere to be seen. Not sure what to do, Helen simply waited, she couldn't move, even the glance round had brought agony back to her throbbing nipples.

The wait was not along one, she heard him entering the room. She giggled, a nervous giggle caused by the stray thought that perhaps he had been for a pee! And if so, why had he not done it over her? She was startled by this sudden thought. Never before had the idea of being peed upon crossed her mind. She was shocked. It said a lot for the intensity of the day.

What Graham had actually gone to do was to fetch a bowl, which he set down beside Helen. She could not see what it contained, and in any case to move would send shafts of pain through from her nipples to her pussy. She remained still and waited.

But before revealing the contents of the bowl Graham began disconnecting the offending clamps from her clitoris and nipples. As he unwound the little screw fastenings of her clamps the blood rushed back sending individual bursts of intense pain through her, bringing a groan from her lips. She had to admit, she was relieved to be free of the clamps and the restrictions they placed on her movements, but concerned that Graham might be bringing the session to a halt before she had enjoyed full sexual release. She was so highly aroused that the idea of not climaxing again was torment in itself.

The bowl turned out to contain ice in ice water and with it Graham began to sooth Helen's very tender buttocks. He applied the ice in gentle strokes, allowing ice water to trickle down her crack onto her pussy where the contrast between body heat and cold water kept her hopes of orgasm alive a little longer. The ice was doing its job, reducing the burning of her cheeks, the fire in her buttocks. But as her discomfort melted away she began to cry again, heavy racking sobs that shook her body. Tears dripped onto the floor from her downcast face and her arms trembled with her emotions.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

She replied between sobs. "Because I haven't cum, because you won't let me cum. And because you won't take me all the way. I haven't used my safe word but you are stopping." The words tumbled from her lips.

"Silly girl! I haven't finished yet. I've saved the best for last!"

He dried her behind, dabbing it gently with a towel that he then threw into the corner of the room. Then taking her by the shoulder he tried to lift her from the spanking bench, but she refused to straighten.

"I haven't finished." She wailed, tears once more streaming down her face.

"Nor have I!" His voice showed his annoyance and he bent further to prise her fingers from their hold on the bench.

Eventually she relented and allowed him to lead her, still sobbing quietly, back across to where she had stood as they began.

"Can you grip the straps again." He asked.

She could, but only just. Her trembling legs would hardly support her, her sweat shiny hands would hardly grip the leather, but she would not give in. Breathing in deeply, Helen conquered her wilting body and stood cross-like as before, her head held high and her tear stained face looking defiantly straight ahead.

"Remember." Graham was telling her. "Only you can bring this session to a halt, only you can say that you've had enough. I will only stop at your safe word, or if I feel it unsafe to continue."

"Make me cum. Make me cum and then I'll let you stop." It was clear who was really in charge. Helen was calling the shots now.

Graham went out of sight behind her and she steeled herself for more pain and more pleasure. It came. This time she got her wish. This time he was using a whip, a cat of nine tails brought full force across her back. She grunted from the impact and the searing pain it brought with it. Again, but this time higher. Then again across her shoulders. Another across her back, the tails curling around to bring stabs of fire to the sides of her breast. She was already breathing heavily and rapidly. Deliberately Helen took one deep breath and then controlled her breathing, she did not wish to hyperventilate and pass out. Another stroke of the cat, across her upper back yet again. The pain was incredible; she gritted her teeth and hung on. Once more he laid the cat so that it wrapped around her body. Sweat began to bead on her forehead, her hand gripped the leather loops so tightly that her nails began to penetrate the skin of her palms. Yet, unbelievably, Helen was in rapture. Her body was one sea of pain, but she was enjoying every moment. Her pussy, she felt sure, was dripping wet. She could feel the fires of lust burning through her, feeding the need in her pussy, fuelling the orgasm that was once more boiling deep within her.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers