Find the Shoe on the Other Foot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Master must have noticed because He chose that moment to push the head of His member in. It went far smoother than she had expected. The material encasing his cock felt slicker than glass and the muscles in her back passage simply had no purchase. When He was completely inside of her He let her get acquainted with the sensation for a moment before shifting His hands from her hips to her tits.

He lifted her up until she faced Mercada's boobs. "You said you wanted more nanites, well here they are," Mercada told her. Mei-Li licked her lips before she reverently laid her hands upon one of the large jugs. She moved her head forward a little but Mercada closed the rest of the distance and then her mouth was filled with flesh that still tasted a little salty from perspiration. She began to suckle and hummed contentedly when she felt the liquid full of nanites begin to seep onto her tongue and from there it moved to the rest of her mouth till it went down her throat.

She was so distracted by Mercada that she didn't notice at first that Master was pulling out, but she felt it when He rocked forward again. Muffled groans and sighs escaped her as Master speeded up quickly, all the while he was still kneading her breasts.

Mei-Li became lost in time as she devoted her attention to the doctor's mound. The pounding of her asshole felt good but was nowhere near as fulfilling as having it fuck her pussy. Likewise the breastplay wasn't enough on its own to bring her to a climax. But together they would be enough to push her over the edge given enough time. She could feel her pleasure build up inexorably like a glacier and at the same speed as one.

That pleasure suddenly doubled when her chute became more sensitive, in one area in particular it felt like he was gently rubbing her clit. She actually had to let go of Mercada's breast for a moment, she was that surprised. 'It must be the nanites.' The thought was interrupted as her pleasure doubled again as more spots suddenly began to flood her brain with pleasure, eliciting a moan from Mei-Li. 'They're really rebuilding me, making me more sensitive.' She returned to sucking on Mercada's tit with renewed vigor, pressing her butt into Master's groin at the same time. She hugged the other woman now to keep herself up as the pleasure began to weaken her muscle-control.

This time it was Master that came first. She felt his dick swell with exquisite detail and the simple knowledge He was going fill her up again was enough to make her cum as well. Mercada's assets didn't muffle her moans and groans now as Mei-Li's head rested on her Master's shoulder as she ground her body against Him.

She would have dropped bonelessly on the bed if Master hadn't held her up. Without effort He lifted her up as He fell back on the bed Himself until her pussy hovered above His face. She noticed the silvery protection around His member had vanished leaving it clean and ready for her. Without thinking she let her upper body fall down on His chest and wriggled forward until she could lift His tip up with her tongue. She slurped Him up like spaghetti, snaking forward again to get more of Him in her mouth. She had no problem swallowing Him this time and when she began licking His member with her tongue it felt like she was stroking it with her clit.

As she hit base she came face to face with Mercada who was now taking in His balls in her mouth one at a time. Her pussy was barely in reach of Master's mouth but He already had a solution for that as she suddenly felt His tongue become impossible long as it wriggled into her moist cavern. She shuddered through yet another orgasm but she valiantly kept up her stimulation of His member. 'Nothing is more important than pleasuring Him. His pleasure is my pleasure.' A small orgasm roared through her pussy in reward of learning that lesson.

She began to lose her sense of self, the notion of where she ended and He began. She couldn't define anymore where He entered her and where she accepted Him. All she knew was that He was filling her more and more and that it wasn't enough. She still wasn't completely His but she was now comforted by the knowledge that by the end of the night, she would be.

To be continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers