Finding a Daddy at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

A soft sigh escaped her mouth as she felt his fingers playing in her hair. Using her fingernails, she hesitantly made little designs on his stomach.

Chris felt her fingernails make Goosebumps appear on his skin.

Alexis moved her hand slowly, and then she finally reached out one delicate finger to touch the front of his underwear.

He was semi-hard by the time she got between his legs. Her tender and playful touch soon had him reacting.

She giggled, "I don't know, Daddy." She freed his hard penis, "Look at you, and I've only used one finger." She wrapped her hand around him, "What are you going to do if I use all of my fingers?"

Her touch was cool, but it still made his blood start to heat up. As she played, Chris's hand moved from her curls to caress her cheek and neck. Her skin was smooth and inviting. She had taken her pierced earrings out when she had undressed, and he teased her earlobe.

Alexis turned over, her face only inches from his. Her lips gently brushed his, and then she stared into her Daddy's eyes. She desperately needed reassurance that it was still a little girl and her Daddy.

Chris saw her soul in her eyes; her need was emotional, not physical. With one finger he traced her lips, and felt her tremble.

Alexis closed her eyes, his touch made her heart ache. She kissed his finger, leaving her lips pressed to him.

Chris whispered, "I need you Lexi." He really didn't know why he had used that name.

Alexis sucked in her breath and just stared at him, dumbfounded. She had dreamed of being with her Daddy many times, she had heard her dream Daddy call her that, but she had never told anyone. In her entire life, no one had ever used that name. Somehow, her ears had heard what her heart yearned for.

Tingling all over, she rose up and pulled her shirt off. She watched his face to make sure he was watching. Alexis then lay beside him on the bed, her arms around him, and her lips touching his. Her eyes teared up with the different emotions she was feeling.

Chris saw her tears, "Lexi, if you don't...," he didn't get to finish.

The tears were tears of joy, and she couldn't stop them. Her voice was a whisper, "Why did you call me that?"

Chris smiled, "I'm not sure. You're my little girl, and that feels like a name a daddy would use. It would be something special between you and me, no one else...," he was stopped by her kiss.

Alexis lay beside him, still kissing him. She moved around until she was lying on top of him, her back was to his front. Her head was still beside him, her lips refusing to break contact with his, she put her legs on the outside of his.

Chris reached around her. With her laying on him that way, he had access to both of her soft rounded breasts. Silky to the touch, the nipples reacted and poked against his fingers.

His touch was delightful, tender and caring. Reaching down, her graceful fingers found him, hard and aroused. Gently, she rubbed the head against her vagina. The lips parted, and a warm loving pleasure filled her as he contacted her sensitive flesh. She moaned softly, "Oh, Daddy."

She had steadily gotten wetter, and finally her heart told her when it was time. Alexis guided her Daddy into her young body. Years of wondering and dreaming should have prepared her for finally having her Daddy inside of her, but it hadn't. She was astonished at what she was feeling, as if it was more than sex.

Her mind couldn't understand how he could have just entered her, and she was exploding in the most intense orgasm in her life. She had never felt anything quite like it before and it was life changing. Her body was shuddering, as the most thrilling shockwave she had ever experienced coursed through her. It was fulfillment of a need that had been building up inside of her for years.

Chris felt her trembling as she lay on him, and tightly held her. He really couldn't put into words what he was experiencing, but deep inside, he knew it involved not just her body, but her heart and soul.

Alexis turned over, which made him come out of her. She lay on him, their eye inches apart. Barely touching her lips to his, neither of them closed their eyes.

Chris watched her sit up, position herself; accept him into her for a second time. His hard cock was surrounded by scalding liquid velvet. As she started to rock back and forth, his pleasure grew greater, stronger. Some people look better with their clothes on, Alexis was not one of them. Her breasts were big and perky with a small nipple and areola; they bounced enticingly with her movements and he could see her stomach muscles contracting under her smooth skin.

Alexis was delighted with seeing the raw pleasure she was bringing him written so clearly on his face. Pleasant warmth filled her as she made love to her Daddy. She knew with every fiber of her being that they were making love, not having sex. She knew sex and their bodies were joined in a way that was much more than that.

She and her Daddy were sharing an emotional bond with one another. She cared very much about him, and connected with him on a deeper level than she had known before. Their souls joined even as their bodies reacted to each other slowly and intimately.

Chris felt things that were incredible. He absently thought of his comments that he would never survive doing this with one of the young girls. Going that way wouldn't be all that bad.

It was so intense and remarkable; as he slid inside of her, muscles grabbed him to prevent him from leaving. It was hot and powerful and absolutely the most passionate thing he could have imagined.

Growing into something enormous, Chris arched his back, grabbed her and with an "Ahhh, yesss," his sperm left his body and long months of pain and heartache left with it. Shot after shot exploded from him.

Alexis felt him throbbing deep inside of her and ground herself into him, wanting more, needing all he could give to her. She kept it up even when she knew he was done.

Finally, she collapsed next to him, their lovemaking reaching an end. Her heart almost leaped from her chest as Alexis felt his hands reaching for her. They held and cuddled each other as a deeper form of intimacy bonded them together.

Chris held her, and every now and then, his lips would touch hers as he looked into her eyes. "Lexi, I'm feeling things for you that I don't understand. I find you irresistible, and I mean your spirit." He hesitated, "I hope I didn't ruin it by saying that to you." He was bewildered, how could she have made him get to this point so fast? As he gently ran his fingers through her mass of black curls, he wondered if he should ask her to move in.

Alexis adored the way his arms wrapped around her; it made her feel safe and cared for. She was in love with him, on every conceivable level. They were not just lovers; she felt a connection in a deep emotional bond. "How could you ruin anything by telling me that you love me?" She felt his heart in his touch as his fingers roamed through her hair. She wondered if she should ask her Daddy if she could move in.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12