Finding a Jewel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the silence. "Stop teasing me. I need your cock."

Not yet Jules. But I said nothing. I kept at her cunt, licking full length, then spearing her deep. I kept this pattern until I started to hear little whimpers.

"Please"

Not yet. She didn't need my cock, she just needed to cum. Something new for her. I stopped licking her cunt and slowly trailed my tongue to her little puckered asshole. I teased around her hairless little dark star, avoiding direct contact, determined to drive her wild.

"Oh fuck Johnny, lick my ass."

Lightly, I began to sweep across her tight little hole. She shuddered, straining against the belt.

"Oh God."

I licked broader, quicker, wetting that wrinkled little hole. She moaned, no words now. I began to penetrate Jules' ass with my tongue. Just the thought and my cock was again straining. In and out, fucking her asshole with my tongue. A slight acrid taste, a great crinkled texture against my tongue. It was driving her wild, but she needed to cum.

I slipped my tongue back to her pussy and replacing it with my pinky against her wet asshole. I slipped inside, her ring stretching then contracting, gripping my finger. I rocked it back and forth, licking greedily at her sweet cunt. Now I again replaced my tongue with a finger, then two, and began fucking her wet velvety hole in time with the tight gripping cavern below. My fingers filling her up, I turned now to her clit, wasting no time, I drew it completely into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned in time with my fingers, building, getting louder. She started slowly to arch her back, and then, slightly curling a finger in her cunt, she began bucking wildly against my hand. It was as if screams were being torn from her, ragged cries of pleasure. She drenched my hand, her cum running down my arm, coating my lips, my chin, my neck. I slowed my pace, pulling first from her asshole, winding down, I lifted my mouth from her clit, and gave her a few caresses with my thumb, her body, trembling slightly. Her moans, only just audible. Covered in sweat. Basking. Her body completely relaxed. Probably would have drifted to sleep except I kissed her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"When do I get fucked?"

Unbelievable. An insatiable angel.

"Right now."

I lifted her limp legs, and again entered that perfect little cunt. She was completely relaxed so I slowly began to fuck her, sliding in and out of her wet velvet tunnel. Her sopping cunt was squishing loudly, coating my cock with her cum. Still relaxed, slight little purring sounds coming from her. I maintained our leisurely fuck.

After a few minutes, she seemed to be stirring, her eyes widening and her moans increasing.

And then: "Johnny, I want you to fuck my ass."

Sweet fucking god. "Oh God Jules, of course. It's exactly what I want." Fucking the ass of the goddess. My own personal angel.

I pulled from her velvet treasure and began running my cock against the length, gathering as much moisture as possible. Satisfied, I bent and began to lick the tight little hole I would soon be fucking. No subtlety this time, just the lube of my tongue. I probed with my tongue, then with my finger, moistening the walls of her asshole. Ready. I looked up, meeting her eyes. The smile was back. The only signal I needed.

"Jules, this is going to be incredible."

"Oh Johnny..."

I placed my cock against the entrance of her asshole and slowly began to push. She cried out. The pressure built and then the head was in, slipped past the tight little ring, now gripped by the walls of her ass. The first ass I had ever entered. I pressed on.

She continued to cry out, the sound of pain worrying me. Must have sensed my apprehension, she said, "Keep going."

I reached up to her breasts, began rolling her nipples, adding sensation. Her whimpers of pain were changing to the moans of pleasure I had heard so many times already. Encouraged, I pressed further, my hilt nearing her stretched asshole. And then my balls brushed against her, I had filled her ass.

"Is it okay?"

"It hurts, but it's good. Fuck me now, slowly, but when I tell you, fuck me hard."

I began to ease back out of her ass, only to push back in, eliciting a moan each time I pressed in. Her ass clamped down so tight, almost impossible to move, but she began to loosen. My pace increased. She strained against the belt now, moans coming faster and louder.

"Harder"

I fucked harder, her ass swallowing my cock.

"Harder."

I was sawing into her ass, reaming her with each thrust, lifting her hips from the bed. She was screaming. She needed to cum. I left her swollen nipples and furiously rubbed her clit. The dam broke, her screams, now a hoarse moan.

How dirty was my angel? I pulled from her ass and moved up her body. Bringing my cock in front of her mouth. Not a word. Just swallowing what I gave her. Filthy sexy. Just a few moments and I needed to cum.

I pulled out of her mouth and moved up, straddling her face. I said, "Lick my asshole naughty Jules." Her tongue darted out, licking up my perineum before finding the delicate opening of my ass. I sighed with pleasure, stroking my cock. I needed her cunt.

Jules still licking my ass, I began to unfasten the belt. Her hands sprung free and she immediately went to my cock, stroking the shaft. But I moved from her face, determined now for the big crescendo fuck. My cock was almost painful I needed to cum so badly. I needed it now. One last mind blowing orgasm, an image for my deathbed, the perfect fuck.

I turned Jules on to her stomach and told her, "Up on your knees." She responded, rising up, backing against my cock, the folds of her cunt taunting my straining head. No ceremony. Just a full plunge to the hilt into that saturated cunt. She cried out as I crashed against her. I fucked harder. My brain yielding to instinct. Purely animalistic. I ravaged her body. I had now come up from my knees, and was squatting over her, thrusting down into her cunt, harder, harder. I don't even know if she took pleasure. I clenched her hips, digging in, fucking with abandon. Thrusting so wildly I slipped from her cunt and speared her ass, never slowing in intensity. Vaguely aware of Jules screaming out. I saw the belt, couldn't resist. I moved back to my knees, still in her ass, possessed, focused on the cum boiling deep in my balls. The kiss of leather she had wanted earlier she now got. I brought the belt down on her ass, a short quick stroke, unable to really strike her as I continued my frenetic fucking. Still, reddening that perfect heart shaped ass.

I pulled out of her loosened asshole and quickly plunged back into her cunt. Casting the belt aside, I pulled her up from her elbows and pressed her back to my stomach. Fucking straight up her. Savagely. I mauled her breasts and then reached to her hands, interlocking our fingers. I spread our arms wide apart, and slowed my stroke, fucking her hard, deep. Her legs quivered, cum flooded around my cock, dousing the bed. I was barely in control. A final stroke and all went black.

I woke. Face up. Jules lay partially atop me. She was toying with my hair. Satiated at last. I hoped.

"You've got to go. Parents wouldn't like finding their only daughter getting fucked silly by the nice boy that used to babysit her."

"When will they be back?"

"Soon. I don't know. Soon. You should go."

I stood and began to dress. Staring down at the perfect body, the blonde hair, wild and tossed. I had to say something.

"Jules, you were...I don't know what to say. Amazing. Everything. It was the best fuck of my life. I don't even want to say anything else, just..." Then I was with her, kissing her, maybe even loving her. My perfect little angel. Time passed. I broke the kiss.

She smiled sheepishly at me. "Jesus Johnny, it was the best. Just like I knew it would be. I'll probably never get fucked like that again. And I don't know if I want to. It was almost perfect."

Now it was my turn to grin. "Anything is obtainable Jules, even perfection." A pause and then I asked, "What are you doing tomorrow night?"