Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 14

Story Info
SNAFU weekend continues
9.3k words
4.57
10.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puppy played hostess while Rikki and Jill disappeared to their bedroom for a few minutes. I figured they were going to get their box or something. Puppy opened a bottle of white wine Rikki had for the occasion. I thought champagne may have been a better idea as I think she had lost her party planning schism. Though Puppy told them to keep the alcohol to a minimum at least so it made sense. Puppy made me a rather strong screwdriver while she had a wine cooler. I would need to remember she liked those and it was odd she fixed me a strong drink. We were sitting on the new couch in the living room while Chance and Chase were seated in the dining room, waiting. Open floor plan so the distance and view wasn't an issue.

Rikki and Jill had changed as both were wearing matching white peasant dresses though some would consider them sundresses and white high heels. Each were carrying a box that had a silver ribbon and bow holding it closed with a card attached to each for Chance and Chase. They were nothing more than Happy Graduation cards and Rikki told them they must read the card first. Must have had a long note inside as the twins took their time reading what seemed to be hand written inside.

Both finished reading at the same time. Both looked at each other then the girls. Then stared at the box as if dumbfounded for a minute. Both then reached for their glass of wine and took a big gulp then set the glasses back down in unison. They looked back at us puzzled not knowing whether to open the boxes or not. The timing looked like a choreographed movie if you ask me. I shrugged my shoulders then thought of something witty to say to cut the gathering tension.

"Need a coin to flip?" I asked humorously. That was all that was needed for Puppy to start laughing as I chuckled. The look I got from Rikki and Jill wasn't one of humor however. I could understand their annoying jitter in this instance.

"No!" Chase finally answered standing, taking the lead which didn't surprise me in the least. He did seem like the dominating force of the two from my observation. He extended his hand toward Jill who took hold. He whispered something in her ear once he pulled her close. She nodded her head up and down with a smile. They both looked at Chance and nodded. Chance did the same with Rikki with the same results. Both couples kissed intimately like they had done it before and well rehearsed.

Both then opened their box carefully, removing the tissue paper inside. Both pulled out a corresponding thin white collar and leash and attached them to their perspective dates. I know Puppy told them to have tags but I don't think they had enough time to prepare though we knew Honey had hers, Rikki may not have. I think it was pretty well determined before hand if you ask me and this little show was icing on the cake and maybe just for us. Rikki being a drama queen made this nothing more than a well rehearsed production to this point.

It was quite possible the observations we made last night and the plans Puppy came up with may have made a couple changes to the rehearsal however. Those changes were in the note they put in the card if my thinking was correct, additions to the rules or terms they had already agreed upon. I questioned those thoughts as I whispered to Puppy. She just nodded her head, smiled and shrugged at the same time.

"You knew?" I asked quietly.

"I am actually quite confused as you are. Rikki and Jill decided to take the relationship to the next level suddenly is all I know. Like they said last night." Puppy replied.

When we looked back up, Rikki and Jill were kneeling on the floor side by side with their backs to us. Chance and Chase were off a little ways in the kitchen discussing something quietly though rather heatedly. Finally I heard one of them say "I think they already know and are family." with a "I guess you are right and it won't matter, only where it is filed." answer. "I will do the honors and you can perform the ceremony then." statement. The discussion broke up with Chance and Chase returning to stand in front of the girls. I looked at Puppy as I knew she heard the exchange also. Puppy shrugged her shoulders again with her bewildered look that probably matched mine.

"Forgive me. I need to get something from the SUV." Chase replied as he literally ran out the door.

"We don't know what you have been told. The four of us have been quite close for several months. It started out nothing more than a platonic working relationship for school. The relationship has blossomed into a more desirous setting for all of us. We learned of the relationship between Rikki and Jill by accident but it didn't sway our intentions, actually it helped us in our decision. We expressed our dreams to them last week and Chase was turned down with a mighty NO, much to our chagrin. We were disheartened of course and suffered through a rather bleak weekend with them away. Something changed and they have agreed fully to our interests." Chance stated for our benefit.

Chase came back in with two large letter sized envelopes and placed them on the table smiling like a Cheshire cat that ate the canary with a spot of calming tea. Then placed two small boxes on top of each envelope. Then Chance began again.

"Rikki and I had previously worked out our details through the week and finalized them on Thursday evening after graduation rehearsals. Being the women they are, they had to make a major last minute surprise adjustment proposed to us tonight." Chance said as they all laughed.

"We heartily agree to those changes though Chance was a little hesitant at first to continue without the rewrite. I convinced him that it wasn't needed." Chase interjected.

"If you would ladies, please be seated and read our agreements. Sign on the last two pages if you agree." Chance ordered.

They both sat down and opened their envelopes pulling them from under the two small boxes. It took them a few minutes to read as it was about five pages long. Rikki was done first followed by Jill a minute or so later. I am not sure they actually read or just skimmed over the lengthy proposal. They both signed at the bottom at the same time with silver pens Chase produced.

"If you will, we need two witnesses to verify the signatures on the last page." Chase stated.

I had no qualms about signing as did Jenifer. Though I was wondering why it was so important and wondering what the agreement contained.

Chance started the next part as he picked up one of his two boxes and opened it. Chance started laughing.

"Wouldn't you know it, would be the wrong one." Chance said with a chuckle, picking up the other box pulling out a sterling silver tag.

"I bestow the name Tempest upon my loving woman. It may have been a stormy start but I love the intensity and electricity in your passion." Chance stated as he put the tag on Rikki's collar. Rikki's face changed to a wide grin.

"I kept the name Honey for you my adorably sweet submissive woman." Chase stated placing the tag on Jill's collar. Jill just looked adoringly at Chase.

Chase and Chance then both got down on one knee with the girls standing side by side.

"With this ring we agree to be your loving Master." Chance pronounced sliding the ring on Rikki's finger. Chase performed the same ritual to Jill as though it had been practiced. The rings were identical of course, wide gold band with a diamond mount. Looked more like an engagement ring which got me to thinking at that moment. This wasn't a declaration between Master and slave or in this case Masters and slaves, it was an elaborate engagement proposal with a twist.

Rikki and Jill opened the other box and produced another ring while Chance and Chase rose to their feet. Rikki and Jill, both knelt to their knees.

"I wish we had done this on the carpet now." Rikki said laughing.

"It is with great pleasure I accept you as my Master." Rikki and Jill said in unison sliding the rings on their dates fingers then handing their leash to their chosen Master. Chase and Chance helped Rikki and Jill stand where they pulled their leashes in for a very intimate kiss. They changed partners for another kiss of the same magnitude.

I started laughing and clapping, I couldn't help myself. Puppy just looked at me funny as she didn't understand what had happened.

"I now pronounce us Masters and slaves with the power invested by the great state of Massachusetts." Chase stated with a twang. I knew enough to figure out Chase must have been legally ordained and the ceremony a minor piece of the problem they were heatedly discussing. The heated part being they were in the wrong state and probably right that it didn't matter if the paperwork was filed correctly.

"Just so beautiful." Puppy said clapping lightly the light dawning on her mysticism.

"I agree. Such a beautiful conniving twist at the end sis." I said laughing. Rikki looked at me with that impish smile of hers but kept silent. I knew she wanted to say something but wouldn't, this was her end game all along.

"It wasn't our idea or desire to deceive you either. That was the little discussion we had." Chase said.

"I know. I could tell. Are you sure you are up for it and what about your family?" I asked with a smile.

"We will deal with our family tomorrow. That is the reason for the engagement rings." Chance said.

"Speaking of which, your parents didn't make it to the graduation ceremony?" I asked wondering.

"They were coming in from California and their flight was canceled at the last minute. They finally got in about noon and too late to show up. Mom was pissed but not much they could do about it. It changed our plans quite a bit and had to make other arrangements." Chase stated.

"Like?" I asked.

"Dinner for one. It was suppose to be held with our mom and dad where we were going to propose to our blushing brides. They had room problems because they had to cancel their original reservations. They couldn't join us for dinner because of another engagement that came up, business first as always. That is why we had the menu completely prepared and just used it. Hope you didn't mind." Chase explained.

"Not in the least, what I would have ordered anyway for myself. Puppy was pleased as well I am sure. She likes to have me feed her anyway, at least I didn't drop food in her lap." I said laughing. Puppy laughed at the last remark and playfully slapped my shoulder in jest.

"Secondly, it threw the timing out the window as the ceremony was for your benefit since you were here, only it was suppose to be tomorrow at our new home. Well, it will be our new home tomorrow hopefully." Chase said.

"I don't follow." I said surprised.

"Graduation and wedding present from mom and dad, they just don't know it yet. It is a new residential townhouse built from our design in Southbridge, school project working closely with our contractors. Like we said earlier, it is a starting point. We grew up in the Boston area and moved to California. We just like it here so much better." Chance explained.

So they come from money I figured out at this point still drawing a blank on the name. Rikki is rather well off for that matter or should be. Jill, I didn't know much about period other than being a basket case at times. Well, I knew she was on a scholarship at least but other than that nothing. I had to trust Rikki knew what she was doing.

"Just don't forget to remove your rings for them til the time is right. Do we have any champagne to celebrate?" I said laughing as there was really no reason to be upset.

"Um Tempest?" Chance asked rather shyly.

"Yes Sir. In the back of my car in the ice chest." Rikki answered.

"I will get them then." Chance remarked being helpful.

"Very well Sir." Rikki smiled as Chance headed to the door.

"Has your plans changed now as you seemed hesitant before?" I asked.

"Rikki and Jill have already lined up jobs as you probably already know. We are pretty well set job wise though it might end up against our parents liking." Chase stated holding Jill quite close.

Chance came back with two bottles of champagne. All the girls went to the kitchen to open them and were in a giddy mood as the corks popped. Each brought two glasses for themselves and spouses. Puppy held my glass carefully between her fingers with the cast.

"To the happy couples!" I toasted as we all drank.

"Sorry for the partial charade brother, Puppy. I figured you would talk me out of this like Europe. I had a hard enough time convincing Jill but I have you to thank for her sudden change of heart." Rikki stated shyly.

"I am a little confused. My wedding gift is to make sure things went smoothly from here on out tonight?" I asked.

"Well, our intentions were to have the wedding ceremony tomorrow afternoon. Our husbands wanted the ceremony first which was the impasse they had to agree to and took Chase by surprise. You see it was only going to be a single wedding between Chance and I. Chase knew nothing of Jill's sudden acceptance." Rikki explained.

"I thought I would be lost without Rikki." Jill stated.

"So the four of you are going to live together?" I asked thinking this wasn't going to work well. Chance didn't seem exactly submissive nor dominate, more like me before Puppy and her influence, and I knew Chase was very alpha by what I had observed so far. I knew Rikki was dominate where Jill was concerned and Jill was very submissive. Rikki was submissive to a point with me, but I assumed that was out of respect as I was her older and somewhat wiser brother.

"That was the reason for all the questions about our relationship and how Sarah fit in?" Puppy asked.

"Yes Jen, that was the reason for all the questions. No brother, not exactly together. It is a split 3 bedroom townhouse in one unit, together but separate at the same time, designed by the boys." Rikki laughed after explaining.

"So last night was about finding a new beginning to the ceremony and not what I assumed?" I asked starting to laugh, talk about making assumptions. Now I understood why Rikki was hesitant at first.

"I was afraid I would say the wrong thing. I knew it wouldn't go any further than what it did, well hoped anyway. I think I deserve an Oscar for acting. Don't you?" Rikki said with a huge impish grin.

"I guess so." I said laughing hard.

"Jill and I discussed it afterward and liked Jen's plan instead of ours. We decided to leave it as a partial surprise to both of them." Rikki said after I calmed down.

"So you were on a fishing expedition last night so to speak?" Puppy asked.

"Yes, we wanted your insight." Jill said.

Puppy and I kissed the girls and shook hands with their new spouses wishing them luck and congratulations. What else could I do under the situation. I have to admit, I expected a surprise and boy, it was a big one.

"Um, something we forgot to tell you. The six of us have a lunch date tomorrow at 1 PM with our parents at the Four Seasons." Chase said timorously.

Holy crap." I said bug eyed. Everyone started laughing at me.

"Is that a problem other than no sightseeing?" Puppy asked disconsolately.

"Not for you. I didn't bring a suit." I said.

"Not a problem. It will be room service I imagine." Chance stated laughing.

"Actually, I packed one at the last minute. I figured if I wore my dress you would need a suit." Puppy acknowledged with a smile.

"Thank you my Love." I said in relief.

"Any other surprises?" Puppy asked.

"None that we know of." Chase and Chance said in unison.

"In that case, try to be quiet. I am going to bed." I said laughing.

"I won't guarantee that brother. It has been a long time." Rikki said humorously with a devious smile and wink.

"We will gag them to be sure." Chase said with a laugh.

"Have fun." I yawned. Puppy and I left them to their own desires as we padded off to the bedroom.

"Well, not what I expected." I said getting undressed.

"That makes two of us Master. I just thought they were declaring themselves." Puppy replied.

"It took a while for me to catch on also. I have seen shorter dating rituals between two people however." I said with a smile, pulling Puppy in for a kiss.

"What on Earth to do you mean Master?" Puppy jokingly asked.

I thought the statement was funny as she was trying to add some cuteness to her voice. It doesn't exactly come off well yet but she is trying, you just have to think about it.

I helped Puppy remove her clothes beginning with her heels. Massaging her feet as she slyly giggled at the touch and wiggled her toes.

"That feels so wonderful Master." Puppy murmured pleasantly.

"How about next month we come up for a mini vacation on the fourth to do some sightseeing and check in on the happy couples?" I asked while pulling her jeans off.

"That would be wonderful my loving Master. I am doing some sightseeing right now." Puppy replied with a relieving pant licking her lips watching my hard cock bob. I was laughing as I slid her little blue lace panties down her legs. I could smell her sexual aroma and just had to make a scene of sniffing her panties before I threw them on the floor.

"You must have enjoyed the play the newlyweds put on my Love." I said jokingly.

"It did have a rather climatic end or perhaps will have." Puppy laughed out.

"Yes, indeed." I said leaning down kissing her inner thighs.

"Mmm, yes Master." Puppy cooed lightly.

I just couldn't help myself as I picked her legs up and placed them on my shoulders then pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. I was still worried about her ribs and hesitated at this point. Her smiling and wanting look etched on her face as Puppy wiggled enough for my cock to line up and enter her sopping wet pussy. The gasp escaping her lips as I thrust forward sinking balls deep. The heavenly feeling of her milking hungry soft wet flesh surrounding and gripping my cock.

"Oh yes Master! Pound your slave!" Puppy exclaimed.

I did just that, the bouncing squeaking bed mixed with Puppy's passionate screams of joy and pleasure as I held her legs in place with my arms. How I wanted to spread and bend her knees to her chest for more power and speed. The reluctance of that move still in my mind because of her ribs. Finally allowing her legs to slide off my shoulders and behind me to control her own leverage, holding her legs strongly against me, holding her from sliding away on the slippery comforter. The bed sliding across the floor til it hit the chest as someone never locked the castors. Not sure it would have mattered all that much.

We finally completed our mutually sweet animalistic glory in grinding grunts, pants and controlled low screams simultaneously. The sweat rolling off our temples as the euphoria rolled through each of us. We looked at each other and laughed, not that it was funny but because it felt so good. We finally broke our embrace and I pulled the bed back in place. We snuggled on top of the covers and fell asleep, Puppy still in her tank top.

I woke up startled, mostly because I was in an unfamiliar setting and a cramp in my shin didn't help the situation. The morning sun filtering through the sheer curtained window. The bed squeaking and groaning as I move trying to massage the cramp from my toes up my shin. Must have been being on my toes so much as the thoughts of last nights sex gleefully rushed into the forefront of my mind.

I must have woken Puppy from dreamland as she tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes before stretching. The dried drool from snoring coating her cheek made me laugh though the cramp still emitting the painful burning tautness. I stretched my leg while tugging my toes pulling the cramp loose.

"You alright Master?" Puppy asked sleepily.

"Fucking cramp. Literally." I grunted out turning into one of laughing. Puppy laughing with me as she took over bending my toes back while I massaged my shin and leg.