Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 18

Story Info
The story continues.
10.8k words
4.67
9.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puppy woke me up with her mouth servicing my throbbing cock. It felt so good, I had her change positions and had a breakfast feast on her pussy. That worked well for a few minutes but she had me too worked up for me to complete my task. Sarah showed up right on cue to take over for me, actually I ordered her to take over for me. I watched the girls for a minute or so but I had to use the bathroom like you wouldn't believe. Sarah is so vocal now and I heard her over the shower, both to be honest, Jenifer first though not as loud when I started the shower.

The girls were in position when I showed up for breakfast. Neither joined me in the shower though I knew Puppy came in and used the bathroom while I was in the shower. It was a shopping day for Jenifer for evening meals, I figured they were consulting with each other about food fare. I was right I found out later. That was the first topic Puppy asked about and when I would be grilling. Weekends of course and certain holidays. She wanted to know so the meat would be on hand but didn't want it sitting in the fridge for days on end. She would need to make another trip on Friday or early Saturday morning since that is the case.

Tinkle on the other hand had different questions. She had to conduct interviews for two positions opening up. The guy and one of the girls, both temps had graduated from college and both were looking for full time employment. He had already put in his two weeks notice and she expected the woman to do the same shortly. He was leaving to go home in another part of the state to get a job. Heather however was undecided as her boyfriend had another year left.

The business manager came out in me instantly asking questions. Her major since they leaned toward college kids, whether she would be a good person to consider for a full time position, company policy for career advancement, opportunities, promotion and whether she would be willing to stay and train. Needless to say, Tinkle was surprised at my sudden questions as it never occurred to her. She would have to go over the head of her boss to do something like that but would look into it first thing.

Interviews by themselves are quite tricky these days, questions you can and can't ask. Background checks since it is a high end store, you can't just hire someone off the street. Their appearance and how they handle themselves during the interview. I don't put much stock in their answers unless they act like they don't have a clue. Choose two questions your most interested in, spread those out and not at the start, end or together. Don't need to play twenty questions either, ten is plenty. Most are actually desperate so try and make them feel relaxed and your interested.

Appearance can be misleading as well, you can tell if they have over done it, sloppy is bad, odd looking isn't all bad. Of course I had to explain odd looking, goth, heavily pierced or tatted, unusual hair cuts, basically anything off from what is considered the norm or trying to hide something. Try to picture them how you want them to act and dress. Give them a test run as a customer and with a customer if you like them, it'll be bad but you can tell how they handle stress. Stress and experience go hand in hand, so don't get excited if they freak out. Basically it is test about their resume, many lie or stretch the truth and a way to catch them most generally in your situation. Sarah soaked this information in with a nod.

Another morning well handled I thought as I walked to the subway entrance. Yup, you can definitely tell it is a Monday. Long moody faces on most, a couple talking excitedly with friends about their weekend. I must be the oddball as everyone was staring at me with my happy go lucky look and attitude.

Kathy was already on the phone when I arrived but waved to me. Everybody else was having their morning coffee. Today, I had them start testing those bad boards getting a head start, more or less the lack of interest of anything better to do. They basically relaxed the end of last week unwinding from all the stress that had built up. I wasn't worried all that much as the boards wouldn't be double checked by two people, we just needed to find a fault pattern and why.

Jenifer called a little after nine wondering if I liked noodles or dumplings with the roast she was about to purchase. Noodles with beef, dumplings with chicken for future reference I told her. She was happy about that decision as I think I gave her two meal ideas inadvertently. Then wanted to know if I wanted anything special from the bread store. Cinnamon rolls since it was Monday, makes a tasty desert smeared with icing or a breakfast treat. After the call I was daydreaming about smearing the icing on Jenifer and licking it off. Yup the thought caused a boner in my pants. Kathy walked in my office as I was sprawled out in my chair thinking about it.

"Caught you at a good time I see." Kathy said impishly laughing.

"Actually yes." I said not denying my state.

"Thank you for last night it was wonderful and I really like Jenifer." She said.

"Your welcome." I replied wondering what was on her mind.

"What is the deal with Sarah?" She asked pointedly.

"Why do you ask?" I asked though I know we didn't exactly hide the fact we were a threesome.

"It just seemed to me you three were unusually cozy." She said hinting.

"We are but that is my private life and hard to explain." I said not wanting to explain fully of our arrangement.

"You have changed quite a bit the last month. I take it that is part of it then." She stated.

"Changed how?" I asked wondering.

"More relaxed but more in control at the same time. Hard to explain. Everyone has noticed and seems to like it." She tried explaining.

"Like how?" I asked.

"You came in last week and talked with everybody. You haven't done that in ages. Direction has been more pointed also. Like starting the boards today instead of waiting. Last week when you all but ordered Mike to take me home. I loved that by the way, so did Mike. Then acting all fatherly to get your point across to us instead of just a warning." She explained.

"Let us just say I have taken a more open minded demanding approach to life." I said.

"Okay. How are Rikki and Jill?" She asked changing the subject.

"They got married after graduation and are doing fine." I said not thinking.

"They were so much in love with one another." She said smiling.

"Oh, not to each other. They married a set of twins, good boys at that." I said laughing.

"Your kidding?" She exclaimed.

"No, I am not kidding." I said still chuckling at her reaction as she sat down in a chair.

"I was so sure they were a couple, my dare proved it at Christmas. That was more than just a silly kiss or act." She said still surprised.

"Life can change under the right circumstances. I imagine they are still a couple in the same way but yet completely different." I said.

"I can't fathom that at all." Kathy said with her mouth agape.

"I guess it is like you and Mike. Communication is the key. Right now you are both probably exploring and nothing but sex. One of you will have to take control and I assume it will be you unless Mike can get over his shy demeanor. The only way is for you to teach him what you want and learn what he wants otherwise the relationship will fail before it gets started. If my guess is right, you want him to take control of you to a point." I said giving advice once again.

"You are probably right. He wanted to take me home to meet his family. I thought it was too soon and begged off with a previous commitment which wasn't a lie. Easily broken however but I didn't tell him how I really felt and should have. He kinda gave me the cold shoulder this morning like a pouting child. I didn't tell him about the play either, I just told him I was out with friends and got back later than expected. All of which is true, well, mostly true I guess." She said a little down but understanding now.

"He really likes you but is inexperienced with women. You will have to guide him til he understands otherwise call it quits before it gets out of hand. I think you two could be great together however." I said giving my opinion.

"Why didn't you take me that night? I thought I made it clear I wanted you." Kathy asked.

"Truthfully I am not sure. I wanted to, really. I think my mind was on the woman that was suppose to be there but wasn't. You getting drunk and me not stopping you sealed the deal. Mike was there and I knew how he felt about you as well." I answered knowing that question was coming sooner or later.

"I wish I had done things differently that night. Something happened and I couldn't get my mind together." Kathy said off beat.

"I am not so sure it would have mattered the way things have turned out over the last month. I am absolutely sure it turned out for the best." I said thinking about everything that happened. I had given it a lot of thought, Fate had decided I was to become a Master no matter what. It would have come from Rikki with Jill, Patrice or even an outside chance from Erica. Would have been accomplished differently but would have happened I decided. Fate took the direct approach with Jenifer. Why, I have no clue, easier maybe.

Mike being with Kathy as well. Was their relationship suppose to start that Friday night? It seemed to lend a hand last week when I ushered it along all of a sudden on a whim. Patrice and Teddy, now that I think about it also. Was that hurried along for my benefit as well? They may have met and fell in love over the brownstone renovations. Are Fate and Cupid conspiring together? How did Erica fit into the picture? Sure, she made a pass at me...I think anyway. She is even helping me, albeit far behind the scenes. It just seemed everywhere I turned, someone was there to guide me in my decision making. Beverly, even the girl at the pet store. Happenstance?

"You are sure?" Kathy asked brightening a bit bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I am absolutely positive." I said drifting in thought again, sure of myself.

"Thanks for the talk. I feel better now." Kathy stated getting up and leaving. I watched as she went and got Mike and hauled him off for a talk I imagine. It may not have been the proper time or place but I wasn't going to intervene or interfere. The talk didn't last long as Mike came back about ten minutes later with a smile on his face.

I am just waiting for the daydream to come along to refute my thoughts. The one of the secretary or worker all the stories seem to love falling into a sordid BDSM affair. Probably happens from time to time but more often just an office romance with good or bad endings in real life. Kathy could fall into the latter pretty easily I think. She is too much in control of herself when she isn't drunk and maybe why her relationships don't last. Was she suppose to control Mike and be his Mistress? The thought never crossed my mind til now. I shook my head trying to dislodge my scattered thinking.

Now my thoughts wondered back to the garage and the simple frame. Having the girls tied to the bed was fun but limiting. Needless to say a bit difficult at times moving around. I didn't have a way to make one either, lack of space. Then again I could suspend a hook or two from the ceiling but here again, where and how? My condo wasn't exactly spacious, over sized two bed room luxury apartment to be truthful, a little over eleven hundred square feet. A move to a three bed room maybe? Four hundred grand for the upgrade didn't seem very cost effective. Neither did another million for the spacious penthouse type either. It would be cheaper to buy a house in the burbs.

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts from Sarah. She had found a likely candidate but needed to know how to initiate a background check like I explained. Her boss never told her anything but dropped the whole thing in her lap. He was on vacation the lazy bastard. I told her she needed to call her headquarters HR department for everything she wanted to accomplish with her employees even prospective candidates. I really thought she would know that myself or was she just confirming.

After the phone call I put the pieces together. Sarah may have been the assistant manager but since being put in the position they had no turnover. Sarah was the glue to the entire store. The employees looked to her and I bet the sleaze ball was garnering all the accolades. He was doing it on purpose to make her look bad. Why was the question. Job security? Well, I wasn't going to stand for that. What I was going to have Sarah do was out of line but I thought I didn't have a choice.

I called Sarah back and told her to get the two shift supervisors together and the woman she wanted to keep before talking to HR. Find out if one of the supervisors would consider a promotion and if Heather wanted the newly opened supervisory position then hire two new sales associates as the plan. If their HR department is on the ball at all they would move quickly on her advice. Her advice would seem to come from her sleaze ball of a manager, without his knowledge of course.

I felt good about my actions though I wasn't exactly sure why I was interfering in another companies business. Yes I did, I was protecting someone I love. Was this part of the plan as well? Should I be angry or satisfied? Why was Sarah made part of the plan? I shook my head, scratching my chin pondering this new situation.

My email dinged alerting me to a new message from Rikki. The twins were overseeing the rebuilding of the privacy fence in the back yard making it one big yard with a taller fence, moving trees and shrubs, and changing to a shared large fully covered semi private patio. They had decided it was a better option going back and forth than using the front doors which were privately separated. They were even thinking about changing the house plan designs to integrate these options.

Rikki and Jill also had new jobs. Rikki and Jill were going to work at the Boston office in HR, something about business psychology profiling. Basically their job is to analyze what a companies future personnel needs were before it happens I am guessing. In simple terms, have their meat hooks in qualified personnel before they are needed. It is a dog eat dog world out there after all and every single edge helps.

It got me to thinking, we are having a launch party. Not a big deal, but it could be depending on the guest list I have no clue about. People like my sister already have their eyes and ears wired. News gets out, it is a catered party after all, so it isn't a secret.

The four of them were also going on a honeymoon of sorts, one week in California and one in Hawaii. Monica and Cliff were footing the bill which I thought rather generous, though they get them home for a week.

I sent an email back detailing our wonderful weekend. So much for the news of the day. Time to go home and see what the girls have in store for me this evening. How did I get to be involved in so many things all of a sudden and people for that matter? I looked around at the going home crowd, some smiling as their day had ended, some like me, thoughtless wondering. Others yet, on their phones, tablets and computers still working away. Such a rat race.

Opening the door and finding Puppy in inspection pose brought joy to my heart as the days worries melted away. I decided to take the time and play with my toy. Teasing and pinching her nipples, caressing her ass, feeling her fine soft body as I saw fit.

"Kiss me." I ordered instead of pulling her with the leash. The smile on her face as we crushed lips, our arms going around each other romantically searching as I picked her up by the ass cheeks, her legs locking around me, the french kiss developing. I didn't care about dinner at that moment only the love I felt for my woman. It would have lasted longer and had something else in mind when I heard the click of heels and Sarah rushing to get into her place at the table. The romantic spell broken, I led Puppy to her place at the table. I inspected Sarah the same way, her nipples were hard and raised. Not excessively but no longer flat and she gasped slightly when I gently tickled them. The same type of kiss as I didn't want her to feel left out though I used the leash instead and no lifting. I took my jacket off and placed it on the back of the chair before sitting. Chicken and dumplings over mashed potatoes, oh so yummy and smelled delicious.

"Sit and eat." I order as I had come accustomed to eat at least half my meal before talking. I could judge the girls if something was bothering them. If one was picking at their food I knew something was wrong, not tonight however. I also noticed the new flower arrangement as well.

"I take it you were late arriving Tinkle?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, work related. I am sorry." Tinkle replied not letting it get to her.

"No need to rush for that reason from now on Tinkle. In the future use your phone and take your time, that is why you have it." I said in understanding.

"Yes Sir. I thought I could make it on time." She stated relaxed.

"How did the work day pan out?" I asked.

"Everything is in place. The one supervisor took me up on the offer as they had an opening for an assistant manager spot in Queens, closer to her home and kid. Heather took the vacated supervisors position and I put in background checks for the two best people I interviewed so far. I still have three interviews tomorrow. Thank you so much for your help in the matter." Sarah explained.

"You are welcome." I said with a smile. I wondered instantly whether I had made a mistake. Maybe he just wanted her to conduct the interviews and choose the most likely candidate.

"What was your boss's exact orders?" I asked.

"Here are the candidate sheets, handle it, Sir." Tinkle answered.

"That is all?" I asked.

"His exact words on the matter, Sir" Tinkle stated.

"When will your boss be back?" I asked thinking I should have asked these questions before hand.

"Monday after the fourth, Sir." Tinkle replied.

"When do you need the new employees?" I asked.

"Actually, today would have been helpful. Friday at the latest for one at least. Both now would be better, Sir." Tinkle replied looking at me confused by my questioning.

"Did he approve the new schedule?" I asked.

"No Sir, he never looks at it and was gone before it came out." Tinkle replied.

"Does your boss work weekends?" I asked getting more confused.

"Rarely Sir." Tinkle replied.

That put my fears to rest but it didn't make sense. I thought he might be pissed when he found out she had set up her schedule for the weekend off and set her up to fail. I thought maybe he just wanted her to conduct the interviews only and he would deal with the rest later. Both couldn't be gone at the same time, I bet Sarah didn't know that. Well shouldn't is more like it as this is a completely different scenario and concept. Friday would have been her normal day off, the other two are swaps I think, one I knew for sure. With one of them being moved to an assistants position it wouldn't matter now.

I am right, he is a lazy sleaze bag by the answers I got. Does very little and gets paid for it. Let me rephrase that, does absolutely nothing and gets paid for it. No wonder they all depend on Sarah.

"How was your day Puppy?" I asked coming back to the present.

"Great Sir. Shopping was fun for a change. I have the rolls you requested, I had to wait on them for a half dozen. I didn't know how big they were until the girl pointed them out and only had one available. Looks more like a breakfast treat." Puppy replied.

"Exactly or a late night snack." I replied smacking my lips and laughing. I really didn't have anything else to ask so I gave them permission to talk freely. I was expecting Sarah to ask all kinds of questions rhetorically but she stayed silent and happy.