Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 21

Story Info
Epilogue.
8.4k words
4.83
13.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered the intercom just to find out what was going on. I had to answer or they would keep ringing as they knew I was home.

"A Miss Lilly Lawson to see you Sir." One of the weekend doorman said.

"I am rather busy, can it wait?" I asked.

"She says it is really important Sir." He replied after a short wait.

"Okay, send her up." I said rather perturbed.

"Do I take you down or leave you hanging?" I asked laughing and shaking my head in disgust.

"Your choice Sir." Puppy said.

"Well, it will only take a minute to let you down." I said.

I changed my mind and only freed her bad arm and removed the cuff. Mainly because Lilly knocked on the door before I could undo the rest.

"Maybe I can get rid of her at the door or hope the rumor is true." I said.

I answered the door and kept it blocked so she couldn't see in. Easily done with a rather short person, five foot tall maybe, though in heels a little taller.

"How may I help you Lilly?" I asked.

"Is Sarah here?" Lilly asked.

"She is at work and won't be home for three or four more hours." I replied.

"I am sorry to disturb you, but can I talk with you for a few minutes privately? It is really important." Lilly asked in her girlish squeamish voice.

I knew something was really wrong. What else could I do?

"Sure, if you can keep quiet about what you are about to see." I said.

"I promise." She squeaked out.

I moved aside and allowed her to enter while I shut the door behind her.

"Oh my! I am really sorry for interrupting." She gushed.

"Not offensive?" I asked.

"Hell no! She is beautiful. I am more offended by missing out. Besides, I already knew." Lilly stated in a surprising voice.

"You already knew?" I asked surprised.

"Yes Sir, you brought both of them to the company party. I used to be an owned slave at one time and recognized the necklaces though I couldn't be positive from that. Her ring is a dead give away though." Lilly explained.

"You want to join her?" I asked as a joke.

"I would love to Sir, but I have other things I need to know first." Lilly stated.

"Coffee? It is freshly brewed." I asked.

"Yes, that would be divine Sir." Lilly said evenly.

I hadn't planned on guests, so I ushered her to the kitchen to get her a cup of coffee. She added cream and sugar to hers. I looked her over, white four inch heels, short white stretch skirt over a cute ass, crisp white button blouse. She must have had a special bra on as it seemed like she had more of a chest than I remembered. She isn't ugly by a long shot, just very petite and girlish looking especially with her long black hair.

"Sofa or table?" I asked.

"Table if you please Sir." She said sitting down.

"What is it that you need to know?" I asked puzzled.

"My much younger sister, Lee, was hired by Sarah a few weeks ago. I never made the connection that Sarah is your, um, belonged to you until late this week. I guess girlfriend doesn't exactly fit. Anyway, I tried to catch you at work and kept missing you." Lilly said then sipped her coffee.

"Yes. Sarah promoted one and hired two." I said not understanding.

"I need to know if Lee got the job on the level or used her body to get the job?" Lilly asked.

"I can assure you she got the job fair and square. Sarah had the whole affair dumped in her lap because the manager went on vacation." I said explaining.

"I know Lee has been dressing much sexier and it caused me to wonder. She got all the looks from our fathers side of the family by the way." Lilly said deadpan.

"In that particular business, being a bit sexy tends to help." I said honestly.

"That makes sense I suppose. You haven't seen my sister then." Lilly said laughing.

"No, I have never had the pleasure. Does that ease your fears?" I asked.

"Somewhat but there is another problem now that I know the truth. My sister likes to use her body to get what she wants. I am not sure what she is up to, but she has Sarah in her sights. I know they are having a little party tonight and I think she might try something. I didn't find out til a little while ago and I can't find her." Lilly stated glumly.

"You need me to stop it before it happens?" I questioned.

"Yes Sir. I don't want a pissed off Master going after her, especially one that I know and would like to know better." Lilly said starting to cry.

There were napkins on the table so I wasn't worried about tissues for once. I got up and started releasing Puppy from her bonds allowing Lilly time. This was going to take a while and the mood was broken. Puppy put her robe on, went and fixed herself a cup of coffee, refilled our cups then sat beside me. It gave me time to think and time for Lilly to calm down.

"You were an owned slave Lilly?" Puppy asked.

"Yes, until a little over three years ago." Lilly answered.

"What happened?" Puppy inquired.

"Truthfully, I don't know to be completely honest. There is some differing speculation even." Lilly stated dejected.

"That is a shame." I said trying to be nice.

"That isn't shame, shame is what he did to me the night before he left. I didn't even know he was leaving. He said we were going out to have some fun and it was at first until he wouldn't stop it." Lilly stated near tears.

"I am so sorry Lilly." Puppy said softly.

"Should I ask what he did?" I asked looking at Puppy.

"Shh, if she wants you to know she will tell you." Puppy said contritely.

"I was in the hospital for over a week and don't know the whole story, no one does. I was helped by a couple kind Masters from the club and I was Black Flagged." Lilly related sourly.

"Oh My God!" Puppy exclaimed.

"You still want to be in the lifestyle after all that?" I asked not exactly understanding.

"Truthfully, it was the best time of my life and it beats all the perverts I seem to attract." Lilly said.

"Rick is a moderate Dom Lilly, training by me and the internet. Still a novice and leans toward soft yet, but has his moments. Learns very quickly and I aim to keep him that way." Puppy stated eloquently with a chuckle then proudly smiling at me.

"Top from the bottom, that is wonderful." Lilly said brightening into a smile though she kept her eyes down.

"I assume the Black Flag is or could be lifted?" Puppy asked.

"Yes and no. Disease free but damaged goods. I quit the lifestyle because of that, no one wanted me. Truthfully, I don't have much of a life or a style anymore." Lilly stated frowning.

Just seemed like a sudden job interview by two veterans I thought. Terms I never read about or heard either though the meanings seem uncomplicated at a guess. Damaged goods? I was lost there. Mental case?

"Back to the problem at hand. Is Lee after blackmail, preferential treatment or what?" I asked as I couldn't determine a reason.

"I think this is my fault and she may be doing it for me." Lilly cried out.

"Huh?" I said surprised.

"Remember back when I was helping you with the budget and cost analysis?" Lilly asked sullenly.

"Yeah, I remember. Several months ago." I said.

"I confided in Lee that I thought I found the perfect man in you. I tried to seduce you but I could have walked in the room totally naked and you wouldn't have noticed. Actually, I almost was at one point and willing to do almost anything. Kathy told me what the problem was and why I wouldn't succeed at the time and she had dibs when you finally came out of it. Evidently, Kathy failed also." Lilly explained a bit ashamed.

"Lee doesn't know about me being his betrothed?" Puppy asked.

"No, I never told her although I knew. The ring." Lilly answered.

"That is what you and Kathy were talking about in the bathroom at the party?" Puppy asked.

"Yes, Kathy filled me in. Wrongly, I might add as she didn't know everything that was obvious to me." Lilly replied.

"So Lee is out to break me and Sarah up and you don't know how?" I asked pondering the situation.

"Correct." Puppy and Lilly chorused together then laughing at each other.

"Why not just break her plans up at the club tonight?" I asked Lilly.

"I don't know which club. Another reason I am looking for Sarah and I was hoping you knew." Lilly replied.

"Truthfully, I don't know either. Somewhere close to work and inexpensive and there are several." I said.

"Sarah doesn't know you, does she?" Puppy asked.

"I doubt she would recognize me from the party and Lee and I look absolutely nothing alike, trust me on that." Lilly said.

"Perfect, we just need a reason for you to tag along with Sarah." Puppy stated excitedly.

"Yes, I agree that would work." I said shaking my head up and down.

"I could talk her out of the plan." Lilly said happily.

"Yes, but I want the three of you here after the party." I ordered.

"Please Sir, don't hurt her. I beg of you." Lilly pandered.

"I like those lines for later use maybe but I have no plans of hurting her. Sarah on the other hand might be a different story." I said thoughtfully.

"Puppy, you and Lilly can plot while I make reservations for a late afternoon dinner for the four of us." I said.

I made the reservations for four as I sent a text to Sarah first to make sure she would be home in time. I hadn't even paid attention to the time, Sarah was already on her way home. The remaining coffee was barely warm as I turned it on to rewarm. Puppy and Lilly were chatting like old friends already, comparing notes I assumed as they laughed and giggled.

I couldn't think all that straight while I was questioning Lilly as I had protecting Sarah foremost in my mind. It all seemed so conveniently coincidental. I didn't ask how Lilly found out Lee was going after Sarah for one. Whether she was going to have help or anything. Lilly was open and forthcoming and I felt it was to her benefit but she was also holding back carefully. Lilly made it seem serious because I was a Master and that made me assume whatever Lee had planned wasn't really that serious. It had to be serious enough to break Sarah and I up and give Lilly another chance. Surely Lee was smart enough to know I would find out they were sisters eventually and couldn't implicate herself. Then again she could play the innocent dumb card not knowing, Lilly would know however and be hurt.

That was the game, Lilly had to protect everyone and take the chance she could worm her way in maybe. Lilly knew she couldn't cross a scorned Master and had to protect her unknowing sister. Kathy was telling the truth and shielding me once again. Kathy didn't know the truth til after the party either. It made sense why Lilly never bothered keeping in touch as well. Now that I had my sense of being together and the coffee rewarmed I joined the girls at the table.

"Lilly, how did you know your sister was up to something?" I asked.

"She was suppose to meet me for breakfast then go shopping. She is always late but she didn't show up at all. I tried her cell but didn't get an answer or her home phone. I stopped by her apartment and she wasn't home either as I have a key. I tried her cell again and it had been disconnected. Her answering machine had several calls from her current or should I say former pissed off lover. She mentioned Sarah by name in her tirade." Lilly replied a little ashamed.

"Your sister is a lesbian?" I asked a bit stunned.

"Bisexual actually. She prefers her partner to be another woman but never a lasting relationship to this point. I imagine she was getting a new phone number as her old one was probably being blown up with calls and texts, home phone always goes to the answering machine. Her normal way of breaking up with someone." Lilly explained.

"Puppy, get dressed. Reservations are at four and Sarah will be here shortly." I ordered.

"Yes Sir. On my way." Puppy said with a smile.

"I was going to play the covert scenario Lilly, but with this new information, the direct approach is a better option." I said thinking.

"Sir, please." Lilly begged again.

"Trust me slave." I said with meaning.

"Yes Sir." Lilly smiled warmly.

"Have a good chat with Puppy?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, seems she misses having someone to trade old war stories with on the same level. I miss it as well." Lilly said happily.

Sarah came in at that time putting a stop to further chatting. We explained to Sarah what was going on after the introductions were made. Puppy had rejoined us, ready to go eat.

"So that is what that little minx has been up to the last week or so!" Sarah declared.

"Yes, I was going with a covert plan but changed my mind. Lilly will go with you to the party and talk Lee out of her plan with whatever it takes. You two will return here with the little minx in tow, I like that name by the way. You can decide what to do then, call it home field advantage or table turning." I divulged my plan.

I needed to get dressed so I let them plot the course of action. I knew Puppy would make sure of things. After our little discussion yesterday about Sarah, Puppy probably understood my reasoning and plan. I didn't have a clue if Sarah and Lee would be a good match but as they say, no harm, no foul. Lilly would make a good replacement as she and Puppy seemed to relate much better in all reality.

Puppy happily reaffirmed my thoughts as we ate. She said I wasn't blind this time around but might be a very iffy proposition. Lilly and Sarah talked extensively as well, learning about the little minx as the name stuck. Toni was our waitress and happy to see us as we hadn't been in for a long while. I thought about questioning Toni from the suggestion yesterday but I just didn't feel up to it. I had other questions as well for her but dealt with the restaurant and the back dining room.

While we waited for their return, Puppy finally got her desire that was so rudely interrupted. She decided to keep her bad arm out of the way on her own which worked out wonderfully though lopsided a few times. When I released her, I carried her to the bedroom where we fucked like two teenagers in heat for over an hour. I wanted to be sexually drained for the rest of the evening, not sure it would help.

We both got a laugh when our phones went off simultaneously with texts. Lilly sent Puppy a text while Sarah sent me a text, a rather scared Lee along for the ride and should be here in about twenty minutes. Puppy and I hadn't thought of a plan but knew what had to happen. Lilly was trained and if I kept my commands simple enough I knew she could follow them. First, I had to make Lee know I was the Master and not to be toyed with. Secondly, I needed to show her Sarah was mine for the time being anyway. Thirdly and most important, I needed Sarah to take control of the little minx for her own desire. I wasn't sure about any of it to be honest.

We decided to lay out the cuffs and coiled rope from earlier, the paddle, a couple collars and leashes on the coffee table. We moved the coffee table off to the side for the time being, then moved the recliner to center across from the sofa with about five feet between. Perfect I thought, far enough apart for a ring side seat but out of the way as well. We were ready none too soon as the texts went off again telling us they were in the elevator. I was actually laughing as they were making a production out of this as well.

I had a thought that this might also be a little revenge on her sister as well. I promised Lilly I would not harm her and it was up to Sarah as to what happened. Lilly didn't know what was going to happen to her at all however and might be surprised and happy as well. Might surprise everyone and knew this could really hurt Sarah.

I had Puppy sitting on my lap, both of us still naked. I felt it didn't matter and might cause a bit of a stir also. The door opened and Lilly came in first sort of dragging Lee in by the hand and Sarah last, closing the door behind her. I let them get situated and watched them look around as to where we were. Lilly saw us and smiled, Lee was looking at the floor and Sarah had that cute puzzled look on her face.

Lilly wasn't lying when she said her sister got all the looks. There is absolutely no resemblance between the two. Same black hair, does that count? Even though Lee had blonde streaks in hers.

No one knew what was going to happen and I was the director. Time to get the show on the road.

"Lilly, strip but leave your shoes on!" I commanded.

"Yes Master." She calmly stated.

I was mildly satisfied by her reaction and wanted a show. She was actually well toned and well proportioned body wise, not what I expected. She was a little hesitant removing her bra and saved it for last, I knew she didn't have much on top. The sight made my jaw drop and my eyes go wide. Puppy squeezed my arm rather hard quickly and must have known. The best way to describe them, two little mounded round chocolate rises about the size of a quarter with three quarter inch long nipples about the size of a nickle. I thought about it, she doesn't need a bra unless the blouse is see thru like today. Couldn't get much flatter either.

"They are as sensitive as she is about them." Puppy whispered in my ear.

"Go to the coffee table, select a collar and leash, then heel on our right." I ordered.

"Yes Master." She replied.

She walked with confidence and a smile was on her face as she followed my orders. Head held high with shoulders back showing off her training. I knew the collar wouldn't fit by a long shot and would need to get a proper one for her. I would have done it at the pet store but would have ruined the surprise, plus, it was already closed. It is to be only ceremonial anyway. I didn't know what pose she took as I couldn't see because Puppy was on my lap gently toying with my hardening cock.

I kept an eye on Lee as well through all this. The big scared almond shaped eyes, mouth open staring at her sister in disbelief. Other than her hair, almond shaped brown eyes, and round face, she didn't really display much more of her Asian heritage. Maybe five foot four or five out of her three inch heels, one hundred thirty pounds maybe and soft white skin tone though lightly tanned from initial sight. Good cleavage, C or small D maybe and noticeable nipple bumps protruding, like her sister.

"Sarah, bring our little misguided minx and have her sit in the middle of the couch, then stand at inspection on my left." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied.

What happened next surprised me. Sarah grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the couch. She grunted and screeched along until Sarah got her where she wanted. Sarah then pushed her onto the sofa sort of flailing into position. She got herself together after a minute and looked like a scared trapped rabbit. Sarah stood as ordered with a little smirk on her face. I think I even heard a little chuckle from Lilly but wasn't sure.

"So you little minx, think you can steal a Master's pet without consequences?" I asked gruffly.

"No Sir. I didn't know. Honestly." She stammered with tears starting to flow.

"I don't believe you. You knew who her boyfriend was. Don't try to deny it." I yelled.

"Yes Sir. That I did know." She wailed bringing her hands up to wipe the tears away.

"You were hoping to break us up so your sister would have a chance. I already know that. What you didn't know, my future bride is sitting on my lap. Now did you?" I said meanly.

She looked up at us tears streaming down her face. I knew I had her already, the rest would be icing on the cake.

"No Sir, I didn't know." She said almost bawling like a baby.

"Lilly came begging like the good slave she is, trying to save your worthless hide from my wrath. She is even willing to accept your punishment on your behalf. She loves you that much. What do you think of that?" I said with a mean twinge.