Finding A New Purpose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just buying clothes!" At least I was being honest.

"Yeah, but why is HE here?" Her prodding was making me nervous.

"To help me pick stuff out," I didn't want her to figure it out.

"Why would he care? And why the hell would you use my dildos before hanging out with him...?" It was starting to click.

"Nothing. Just, nothing," I didn't know what to say in my defense. The evidence was piling high for the prosecution.

"Ho ho my God!" She hissed under her breath. "You've fucked him."

"I... What? No!" I looked away from her piercing eyes.

"It's all over your face! Oh my God! Don't lie!" Why was she getting so damn giddy? "So?!"

"So what?! Shuttup!" I fought the urge to push her.

"What was it like?! Holy shit. Oh wow. That's insane! Seriously, how was it?!"

"Be quiet! He's going to hear us!" I said putting my fingers over her mouth. "Why do you care?"

"You're joking right? That man out there... has fucked you... and you won't tell me what it's like?! Most women would kill for that!"

"Ugh, fine!" I said, giving in to her demands. "It takes getting used to."

"Getting used to? How often does he butter your muffin, anyway?"

I laughed at that one. "Don't call it that! And I don't know? Why would I count something like that?"

"Uh, maybe because you're sleeping with that guy. Out there. And what did you mean getting used to?!" She wasn't going to let me get away.

"Because!" I hissed back at her. "He's... Goddammit... Fine. He's got big feet."

"...How big?" Dammit, she wouldn't let up.

"I don't carry a ruler in my back pocket! Geez, I don't know. I can't fit my hand around him. Maybe like this?" I tried to guess at how long he was.

"And, you can take that?! Oh my God!" I blushed. "No wonder it takes getting used to. Geez! I wish I could find a man like that."

"Why, is that special or something?" I had never seen anyone elses cock aside from Mike's. Nothing to compare it to.

"Remember that guy Justin? Well, he's the largest I've been with, and he was probably about seven inches."

"Sounds like you've been around the block a few times." I said. Her honestly was a bit frightening.

"Shut it. I've only been with two guys and Meredith. Don't make me out as a whore, you whore." Jessica smacked me in the shoulder.

"What am I supposed to think when you say it like that?"

"I don't know. Hey, umm, you should let me come back to your place with you two."

"What?!" I blurted out. "No way! Are you crazy?!"

"Hmm, I haven't checked in with dad in a few hours..." She looked over her shoulder.

"You can't do that! I'll tell them what you did!" I threatened back.

"Looks like we're at a stalemate. So, can I come over or not?"

"We aren't even done shopping. He took me out for my birthday."

"I'm the worst sister ever! Happy Birthday! Though I suppose this has been a stressful one for you. Me finding out your dirty little secret. Let me come over! Please?" There was no getting around it. She could go straight home and tell my parents if she wanted.

"Fine!" I gave up fighting with her. It was like arguing with a brick wall. A brick wall with tits.

She put her arm in mine and dragged me out of the dressing room towards the entrance were Mike was waiting. "What took you so long?" He looked up and his mouth opened wide. "I, uh, wait," he stuttered.

"Stop it, I know what you two have been up to," Jessica said to him. "My sister asked if I could tag along. We have a lot of catching up to do." Mike looked at me and I just shrugged at him with my face. "Doesn't she look cute in that dress?"

"Er... Yeah. I can see why she dragged me here."

"Ha. You seemed pretty eager to come to this store if I remember correctly," I quickly said in response. He started blushing, not knowing what my sister thought of the whole situation.

"Look, I'm not going to tell anyone about you two. I already gave her an assurance of that. You on the other hand..." I shoved her.

"Can we go, please? I want to just finish this trip so I can go home okay, Mike?" They both agreed, and we changed out of our dresses and headed to the counter. Thankfully, Jessica had changed into relatively normal clothes, though her top showed her cleavage off proudly and thee cargo pants she had on looked surprisingly sexy on her.

Mike paid for my dress without hesitating, and my sister purchased hers. With our Dad's credit card no less.

"Where are we going next?" Jessica said, excitedly as she walked with her hand around my waist like we were best friends.

"La Nuit," I muttered. Mike started cheering like an frat boy, and Jessica joined in. La Nuit was a famous lingerie store in the city. Things got expensive there, and fast. We got back in the car and I had to tell Mike to slow down. I had saved this for last, because I knew he would get this way. Once things were bought there, he would have no motivation to go anywhere else but home.

Jessica pulled me by the hand through the store once we got there, picking out several different things for her and myself. "This would look so perfect on you!" She kept saying. Not all of the things she picked interested me.

After we both had about four or five things, the three of us headed for the dressing room. Jessica insisted on dressing in the same room as me, which made me nervous. I would see her naked, but she would see me, too. I went in to one stall, praying she'd go into the other, but no. She started stripping immediately, until she was as bare as the day she were born.

"Come on, come on, don't keep him waiting," She said as she pulled my shirt over my head. I turned around and let her unclasp my bra as I pulled my pants down. I left my panties on though. "Don't be such a bitch."

Her thumbs looped around them at my hips and she pulled them to the floor. The sight of my child-sized equipment didn't even phase her as she handed me lingerie. I started to put things on but she stopped me and dressed me herself. I cringed when I felt her tucking me in so I didn't show underneath what she had put on me. "See? You're just like me now," she said as I returned the favor by dressing her in the lingerie she pointed out.

We stepped out in front of Mike, pretending like we were modeling. He whooped and hollered cat calls. Thankfully, we were the only ones in the dressing room, so we decided to put on a fashion show. Each time, my sister and I dressed each other and then modeled in front of my man. Honestly, there was only one piece that I just had to have, and Jessica knew it, and she had saved it for last. She lingered outside while I changed into it, but I became conscious of the fact she was standing in front of Mike in lingerie. I knew how hard it was for him to keep his hands off of ME when I dressed up, but what about her?

As I was about to hurry out, Jessica stepped in, pulling Mike into the room with the two of us. He reached down, running his hands along the snow-white chemise I had put on. It was very expensive silk, and felt incredible against my bare skin. My eyes darted up at him and then over at Jessica nervously when he started fumbling with his pants.

"Not in here!" I whispered. "And not in front of my sister!" She had sat down in the chair across from us, wearing only a navy-colored, lacy bra. Damn. Why couldn't I have breasts like hers?

"She's the one that told me you wanted to," He said, not sure of what to do. My sister only grinned at me, eagerly wanting me to proceed.

'Fine, I'll show her what she's never had,' I thought to myself, wanting to make her green with envy. I pulled his pants down around his ankles and started rubbing his crotch through his boxers. He was nervous with my sister watching us and I could tell. Eventually he got hard for me and I reached in to pull him out. I shot her a victorious smile when she gasped at the size of him.

I started rubbing his cock nice and slow, and laughed when my sister started touching herself. She was trying to stop, but kept going. "Mmm," I said as I started running my tongue along his shaft. "My man sure loves the stuff I can do with my tongue, don't you?"

"Yeah, you're amazing with that thing," he put his hand on my head. I looked over at my sister when I wrapped my lips around his tool. I watched her the entire time I gave Mike his blowjob. Her eyes went wide like she'd seen a ghost when I started deep-throating him. Her hands were moving furiously across her clit as she watched me in awe.

I reached up and had Mike put his hands on my head and start fucking my face. He happily obliged, rhythmically pushing his cock down my throat. Jessica was moaning softly, completely taken by the site of me working his large penis. I savored her looks of jealousy. "He's about to come," I said happily as I pulled out and started stroking him furiously with both hands. "You want to shoot your load in my mouth, Dear?" I said to Mike, batting my eyes at Jessica.

He responded when I put my lips around the wide head of his cock and started coming. The excitement of me sucking him off in a public place in front of my own sister had him very turned on. Spasm after spasm, he kept coming and at least six shots hit the roof of my mouth. I didn't swallow it right away. I turned and crawled toward Jessica, who was still masturbating to me. I got on my knees in front of her face, rolling my tongue around in his delicious liquid with my mouth open. She leaned forward, expecting me to give some to her, but I swallowed it.

"You're SO greedy," she said, glaring at me. I felt her tongue run up my cheek before her lips met mine. The taste of my man was in my mouth again as she pushed her tongue into mine. Apparently, some come had dribbled out. Mike watched in astonishment as we slowly broke our kiss, a small strand of cum falling from her tongue into my mouth. "Thanks for sharing, though." She winked at me and I giggled back at her.

"Uh, wow?" He said, dumbstruck by the image of me making out with my sister, swapping his juices. We both just smiled at him. Jessica hadn't finished herself off, but started getting dressed anyway.

"Looks like you'll have to buy this chemise for me," I said looking down at a spot on it where some jizz had unexpectedly fallen. "It's only a hundred and sixty dollars."

"Goddammit!" he said as I pulled it off and handed to him. The three of us left for the cash register once my clothes were back on. There was no way Jessica could put lingerie on my Dad's card, so she stayed back several feet as Mike handed the chemise over to the clerk. The woman, probably in her late forties, gave me an odd look when she saw the spot on it. I tried to look innocent, but she knew what it was.

"Please, only try clothes on in the dressing room next time, hon." Jessica started laughing, overhearing the conversation. Mike just shook his head as he pulled me out of the store, Jessica tagging along behind.

12