Finding a New Way

Story Info
Nana takes charge of her grandson.
2.6k words
4.07
112.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: story contains hard femdom BDSM elements.

It's been a very very very long time since i submitted a story and i appologise. I have many more stories to add since my last post and i thank those from the bottom of my heart who have left positive feedback just as much as those who have left negative. This story is a little bit different from my others but i hope you enjoy it all the same.

'Watch out you don't fall!' my nana called out from below me.

At this point I was near the top of the step ladder trying to fit a new light bulb into the socket dangling from the ceiling.

'Give me a hand nana and come and hold this old rickety thing.' I replied.

She crossed the hallway and placed her hands on my thighs to hold me. 'Hey I didn't mean I was old and rickety.' I laughed.

'Don't I know it.' she laughed back. 'Looks like someone has come out to say hello.'

I hadn't long been out the bath so I was only in my bathrobe when nana asked me to fix the light and the way she held onto my thighs open the gap at the front opened a little wider than normal causing my flaccid cock to poke out.

'Oops sorry about that nana." I laughed, 'But there isn't a lot I can do about it right now.'

'I know dear don't worry about it.' she said with a grin on her face. I could feel the wash of her breath on my dick and it twitched in response. 'Ooo look I think it wants a kiss.' she giggled.

'You are such a naughty woman, behave yourself and pass me that spare bulb.' I said

Doing as I asked she passed me the light bulb and in doing so she moved her head a little closer to my exposed cock which had now risen to half mast. I felt it brush against her cheek.

'Aw bless the darling has just kissed me on the cheek.' she giggled then moved her head so it brushed her other cheek. 'Oh how very continental it has just kissed me on both cheeks.'

'Nana I told you to behave.' I laughed.

'Hey don't blame me. It was your little friend that kissed me and not the other way around.' she replied with mock indignation and gave my rapidly hardening cock a playful swat.

'I'm sorry nana you are right. I will give him a good spanking later on for been so naughty.' I grinned.

'Oh don't be so cruel. Would you spank everyone who gave me a kiss.' she said with a pout.

'Of course not nana but he has been naughty and should know better.' by now my cock was fully erect and on full display.

'Aw look you have made him cry.' she replied. When I looked down I could see a tear of pre-cum trickling down the underside of my hard cock. 'Poor baby let me kiss those tears away.' she said and pursing her lips she leaned forward and kissed the end of my dick.

'Bloody hell nana what are you doing!' I exclaimed with shock.

'Shut up sweetness and let me comfort your poor little friend. You just concentrate on fixing that light.' she said rather throatily as she leaned in again to kiss my cock end.

As far as I was concerned the light bulb could wait as I watched my grey haired old nana kiss up and down the length of my shaft. 'See he isn't crying half as much now.' she whispered as she lapped a semi pearly droplet of juice from the tip of my dick.

'You are right nana as always.' I laughed. 'Perhaps I had better get down off this ladder now .'

'Ok sweetness. But first let me just make sure your little friend is happy.' as soon as the words left her mouth she sucked the bulbous end of my throbbing cock between here lips for just a second or two before she released me. With a big grin on her face she sauntered away while calling over her shoulder that she would get us a couple of cold beers from the fridge.

'well that was kind of unexpected and very welcome' I thought to myself as I climbed down off the ladder and refastened my bathrobe. As I put the ladder away nana walked by with the beers and gave a very naughty grin.

Nana was sat in the armchair when I joined her in the living room. I was surprised when she put on the radio instead of the TV. A little lamp tried its best and failed to light the room from its place in the corner.

Taking a long swig of beer from her can nana broke the silence. 'I've never kissed tears before but I must admit your little friends tasted nice and I hope he liked my kiss.'

My prick had gone down to semi-soft but was now rearing up again. 'Oh I'm sure he did enjoy your kiss.' I laughed nervously. In the back of my mind I was hoping for another one of her special kisses.

'Oh there he is again saying hello to me.' she laughed and pointed a finger at the front of my bathrobe. I looked down to find my cock had pushed its way through the loose folds. 'I hope you wont be spanking him later on because it really wasn't his fault.'

'You two seem to like each other so who am I to get in the way of a budding relationship.' I laughed back.

Nana took another long drink of her beer and putting the can to one side she slid off her chair and crawled over between my already parted knees. She rested her forearms on my thighs and leaned in for a closer look. 'Your little friend does look a lot happier than he did before.' she giggled.

'He doesn't seem to be complaining about all the attention you are giving him. I should have him flogged for been such a traitorous flirt.' I grinned. To emphasise my point I grabbed hold of my very hard cock and shook it hard.

'Hey you stop that. Leave him alone.' my nana scolded me and slapped my hand away. 'See you have made him cry again.' she said with a serious look on her face. 'Aw sweetness don't cry.' she whispered and gave my cock another kiss. 'He is a very nasty man and a bully. Don't you worry I will protect you.' she said and curled the fingers of one hand around my pole. Pulling it forward she slurped the head of my cock between her lips.

Keeping my cock in her mouth she looked into my eyes. 'You leave this poor little guy alone you bad man.' she said loosely around her stretched lips before sinking at least three inches in. then with unbelievable suction that nearly turned my balls inside out she released my throbbing cock with a loud pop.

For a few moments I watched her watching my cock as she stroked her hand up and down its length. 'Can you see how happy he is with just a little bit of comfort?' she asked and lovingly swiped her tongue over the crown.

'You two are getting along so well I'm beginning to feel like... oh my God!!!.' I gasped as she sunk my entire length in her mouth.

'There that shut him up didn't it.' she giggled 'I really don't know how you put up with all his yammering.' she laughed.

For the next few minutes she continued to stroke my very hard cock. Every time a drop of pre-cum tried to make its escape she would quickly lick it up. Her other hand had now dropped down to my heavy balls and would alternate between squeezing and pulling on them. I was in pure heaven. A part of me was amazed that she seemed to be able to separate her own grandson from his cock and treat each one as though they were not attached.

I certainly wasn't going to spoil it by opening my mouth so I laid back against the sofa and allowed her to do what she wanted. Nana could see that she had won the battle and gave a big grin. Cupping my cock she licked slowly and wetly down my shaft from the tip to my balls. When she reached them she took her time sensually licking all over them so that they were sodden with her spit.

I have to say it was fucking fantastic and the sensation was incredible when she sucked first one and then the other ball into her mouth. every time my cock pulsed and ejected yet another trickle of pre-cum she was quick to slurp it up. Of course by now nana knew I was very compliant and would do anything she wanted. Releasing my cock she moved her hands to the back of my knees and tugged. I followed her directions until my bottom was hanging off the edge of the cushion. Then she pushed upwards.

For a moment or two I didn't know what she wanted then it dawned on me. I'm ashamed to say that like a submissive girl I let her push my knees up to my chin. A bit of me was feeling very vulnerable and I was about to put my legs back down when she tickled my rosebud with the tip of her tongue.

Curling my arms around the back of my knees I held the position she put me in while her tongue licked all over between my ass cheeks. When she pushed her tongue into my asshole I heard a very loud moan that I'm sure was mine. I had never ever felt anything like it before in my life. At one point a fleeting thought popped into my head about how it would feel to be fucked then quickly disappeared.

Nana was ferocious in what she was doing. She had a hand on each of my cheeks and was pulling them wide apart as she sucked and tongue fucked my ass. Eventually she lifted her sweaty spit soaked face from between my cheeks and when she looked into my eyes I could see nothing but animal lust. I was aware that I had a puddle of pre-cum on my belly and nana must have also seen it because she leaned forward and slurped it all up.

Taking hold of my wrists she pushed my hands above my head and pinned me down. She put her face into the crook of my neck and bit down hard on the soft skin as she manoeuvred herself between my legs. I couldn't believe it but she was acting as though she was actually fucking me.

But what surprised me more was that I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her into me. I could feel my ass fluttering as though begging for her to enter me. She was grunting and moaning into my ear 'Do you want me to fuck you bitch? Do you want to feel my hard cock in your pretty little ass?'

She asked me a thousand and one questions and to each one I was nearly screaming out 'YES YES YES.'

I was in a lustful daze. To the point I was almost blind with lust. She was heightening every erotic emotion in me as she thrust her crotch against my ass in a fucking motion. Every crude word of cunt, bitch and slut reverberated through me. I could hear a scream of 'Oh please fuck me.' and I knew they were my words.

Suddenly my nana pulled away from me. She released my wrists and I was vaguely aware of her fumbling beneath her skirt. My arms were still locked around my legs in a very submissive posture but she quickly took hold of my wrists again with one hand while the other clamped around my throat.

'Next time you think about punishing your little friend I want you to think about this slut.' she spat in my face and then I felt a pain in my ass.

I looked up into her eyes with shock in mine but a sense of accomplishment in hers as the strap-on forced its way into my anal canal. So deliciously slowly. I was struggling to break free but her cock kept on with its invasion of my virginity.

I was pleading with her to stop as she nuzzled into my neck once again. Gently nibbling and teasing my flesh and my ears. 'I'm giving you what you want and im not going to stop so you might as well accept it and enjoy.'

I didn't realise the fake balls of the strap-on were pressing up against me until she started to pull out. It was only when the head was locked in my ass and she started to push forward again that I nearly succumbed. She looked into my eyes with a knowing look of one that knows I am hers as she took me.

I was aware of the texture of her skirt and the swish of her nylons against the back of my thighs as she stroked that cock inside of me. My mind was in turmoil as she pounded my ass. I wasn't gay so why was I enjoying this? Im a man so why am I getting fucked? But every time that cock rubbed against my prostate my defences dissolved.

After a few minutes she grabbed hold of my hips and span me around. With my ass in the air she asked me if I wanted to continue. Of course she already knew the answer as I scrabbled for her with nothing short of wanton lust. With a chortle she teased the head of the fake cock against my asshole. With a loud growl I pushed back and felt it slip into me once again.

Of course she had won. I knew it and so did she. All the while the torrent of abuse about me been a cock hungry slut continued. Damn she knew how to play me. I know it sounds bad but she was a fantastic fuck even though it was her doing the fucking. Even though in my mind I had cum a hundred times my balls had not had any release. Every time I was on the verge of spraying my spunk she would stop and hold me in a tight bear hug.

This must have gone on for easily an hour. I was whimpering and begging like a little school girl as she fucked me from every position possible before she took pity on me. Pulling the cock out of my abused ass she slapped my cheeks a couple of times and ordered me to turn around. I tried my best to be quick but I knew it wasn't quick enough when she scrunched my balls in her hands and literally span me around.

Once on my back she made an 'O' shape with her finger and thumb around where my balls met my dick and pulled down hard. That made my cock stand to attention like a saluting soldier. With a huge smile she dipped her head into my lap and swallowed my cock along with the torrent of spunk that erupted out of my dick like a volcano.

My hips bucked up and down as spurt after spurt of my man juice filled her mouth. I had heard of rainbow kisses before but until my nana moved up and kissed me deep and hard with her spunk filled mouth I never knew how good it would feel until it was given to me......

------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure in what catergory this story fits into so i leave it up to the wisdom of the site owners to label it. As usual please leave a comment or two and let me know if this story ends here or should continue.