Finding Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Her daddy isn't involved, so she finds a new one.
3.9k words
4.31
37k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey gorgeous, can I buy your next drink?" I turned my head, flipping my long black hair over my shoulder. My lips tugged at the corners, a ghost of a smile.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrugged, making room at the crowded bar for the handsome stranger. He was definitely older, but still handsome as hell.

"Are you kidding me, Luc? He's old enough to be our father!" My sister whispered frantically in my ear.

"Sarah, I'm pretty sure that only skeeves out girls who had fathers growing up. If ours turns up, tell him I've found a new daddy." I rolled my eyes at my older sister, before turning back to my new drinking companion.

"Hi, I'm Lucy," I stuck out my hand, leaning against the bar. He grasped my hand gently, like I was a china doll he was afraid to break. I must've given him a look, the kind that says, You've got to be kidding me, because suddenly his blue eyes narrowed and he tugged my hand roughly, making me stumble into his chest. His free arm wrapped around my waist, his hand resting on my slender hip.

"Hello, Lucy. Surely you don't give all your daddy's this much attitude," He said roughly, though I could feel his silent laughter in his chest. I could feel my cheeks redden; I hadn't thought he could hear me! At the same time, I could feel the dampness growing between my legs at his sudden dominance, making me press my thighs together. His eyes darkened at my little movement, only distracted for a moment when the bartender set down my fresh drink. His hand left my hip, and I found myself missing the firm warmth. He picked up my glass of whiskey on the rocks and raised it to my lips. My dark brown eyes stayed locked onto his stormy blue ones as the liquor swept past my lips.

"Good girl." His voice rumbled against me, sending a shiver down my spine. He set down my empty glass and ran his fingers through my hair. I'd left it down straight tonight, the ends just curling under my breasts. I nearly purred, biting my bottom lip and staring up at him. He leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss, tipping my chin up with his fingers. Before I could push it further, he released me and stepped back, leaving me breathless. He reached into his pants pocket and dug around, pulling out a business card. Slipping it into the pocket of my jeans, he gave me a smile.

"Call me tomorrow, Lucy. I want to take you out." And then he was gone. Dissolved into the crowd like he'd never been here at all. A sharp elbow dug into my ribs, making me gasp and cringe.

"Damn it, Sarah, what was that all about?" I snapped, rubbing my side.

"What the hell, Luce? Are you really going to call him?" She demanded, grabbing my face with her hands.

"Uh, yeah," I grinned, going cross eyed at her. "Come on, let's dance before we head home," I said, grabbing her hands from my face and dragging her away to the dance floor.

"Ooh my head," I groaned, holding my head in both hands, elbows resting on the kitchen counter. Sarah was in no better condition than I, just a few feet over.

"Silly girls, going out, getting drunk. You act like boys, not young women," Mother clucked, banging around in the kitchen.

"Ieh, Mommy please, quietly!" Sarah whined, letting her head sink to the table. I watched our mother through squinted eyes, trying to let as little light in as possible. She moved with such grace around the kitchen, her silky black hair pulled up into a tight bun. Her skin was still smooth, barely any lines or wrinkles, her brown almond eyes the same as her own and Sarah's. They got their appearances from their mother, and their inheritance from their father.

I reached into the pocket of my silk kimono-styled robe, pulling out the business card from last night.

"Mark Tellar," I mused aloud, reading from the piece of cardstock.

"Please tell me you're not really going to call him," Sarah groaned, looking up at me.

"Of course I am. He was handsome, well dressed, and bought me a drink. I'm going to call him right now," I decided, standing up and heading towards the stairs. I tucked the card back into the pocket of my sleeve, bouncing up the stairs.

"Oof. Damn it, Lucy!" I smacked into a hard chest, nearly falling backwards down the stairs. I grasped for the hand rail, instead a warm, unfamiliar hand grabbed mine.

"Steady, child. One would think you're two, not twenty-two," a firm, annoyed voice grumbled.

"Sorry, Father," I muttered, quickly adjusting my disheveled robe and looking down at the stairs. His shoes, shiny and black, said he was going to work. He ignored my apology and stepped around me, going on down the stairs.

I sighed, rolling my eyes and running up the rest of the stairs. I didn't care if I'd inconvenienced him for a minute, I was about to give my new potential daddy a call. Sitting on my bed, I grabbed my cellphone and punched in the number on his card. It rang a few times, before he answered.

"This is Mark." Yikes. He sounded a bit like father, all business.

"Hello, this is Lucy... You told me to call today?"

"Oh, Lucy, good morning!" His voice warmed instantly, making it easier to breathe. "I'm so glad you called. I want to take you out tonight, say, 6? Wear something lovely, classy, but that I'll want to rip off of you at the same time. Text me your address and I'll pick you up."

Before I could say another word, he hung up. I was left staring at my cell, a bit overwhelmed. Suddenly it vibrated, startling me into the present. Mark had texted me, telling me again to send him my address. I did, and grinned, looking at the time. I had plenty of time to prep.

In the bathroom I let the robe slip from my shoulders, hanging it neatly on the door. Turning the shower on, I looked myself over in the mirror as steam began to fill the room. My straight black hair concealed my 36 B cup chest before I swooped it up into a high bun to keep it dry. My nipples were a soft pink compared to the light latte caramel color of my skin. I stood on my tiptoes to get a more full look at my body, being only five feet and one inch made it hard to see. My waist narrowed in, then flared out at my hips. My ass was toned and rounded from squats at the gym, and my legs were firm and slim from running. Looking back up at my face, I smiled. My lips were a full, dusty rose color, my nose small and pert. My eyes were a dark, deep brown, a little large for my face, and framed with dark lashes. Not bad for 22, overall. Stepping into the shower, I sighed in relief. The hot water slicked back my hair as I lathered up my washcloth with vanilla cupcake body wash.

"Mmm," I moaned quietly, running the soapy cloth over my breasts, my nipples hardening instantly. I bit my bottom lip, dipping my hand lower, skimming the cloth over my flat tummy.

"Hurry up, Lucy! I have to get ready for work!" Sarah pounded on the door, shaking me from my desire. I groaned and yelled out that I'd just be a minute. I quickly finished lathering and rinsing, shaving everything bare and smooth. Turning off the water and wrapping up in a fluffy towel, I shivered and opened the bathroom door.

"All yours, babe," I grinned, patting Sarah on the cheek. I could hear her grumbling as I swept into my room, shutting the door behind me.

I took my towel off and used it to wrap my hair up, hoping it'd dry faster. Grabbing a bottle of vanilla spice lotion from my dresser I smoothed it over my skin, standing in front of my open closet, trying to decide what to wear.

I decided on a deep red peplum dress, strapless with a deep sweetheart neckline. It fit tight around my chest and torso, the side panels flared out giving my shape a dramatic curve, the skirt tight, ending about five inches above my knees. I tossed it on the bed, along with a black pair of peep toe pumps. Digging into my lingerie drawer I pulled out a black lace thong and stepped into it, pulling my tight ass cheeks apart so it swallowed the lace between them. Next I pulled out a matching strapless bra, wrapping it around my chest so it pushed the girls up nicely. Sitting at my vanity, I waited for my curling iron to heat up while I applied makeup. A subtle smokey eye and black winged liner, accentuating the almond shape of my eyes and a dark red lipstick on my full pouty lips. I curled my long hair into big soft spirals, curling around my breasts.

"Ahem." I looked up from my reflection and saw my sister in my mirror.

"Hey Sarah. What do you think?" I asked her, dabbing at my lipstick.

"You look good. Not too slutty, but like you know everyone wants to fuck you." She said, leaning against my door frame.

"Good!" I grinned cheekily, getting up from my vanity bench. I stepped into my heels, then into the dress. Wiggling it up over my hips and pressing the top to my chest, I turned my back to my older sister.

"Zip me up?" She swept my hair out of the way and I felt the cool metal zip up over my skin. I leaned forward and adjusted my bra, pushing my tits up to give a good, but not trashy, view of my cleavage. Standing up straight, I gave my hair a flip for volume before spritzing with hair spray then perfume. I grabbed my staple black Coach purse and tossed my cell phone, lipstick, wallet and keys.

The door bell rang just as I reached the foot of the stairs. I suppressed a grin and opened the door, finding the handsome tall stranger from last night standing on my porch. I drank in his tan complexion, dark brown hair speckled with grey, strong jaw with just a bit of stubble. He was wearing a smart black suit, it went well with my dress.

"Hello, Mark. Would you like to come in?" I asked politely, opening the door wider.

"No thank you, Lucy. Please, come with me," He was crisp and polite, like he had been on the phone this morning. I nodded and followed him out to his car, a sleek sports coupe. He opened the door for me and I stepped in, my dress riding up my thigh as I did. His bright blue eyes widened for a moment, locked on the now exposed flesh of my thighs. He blinked hard, and when they opened again they were dark and intense. He shut my door and walked around, getting into the drivers seat. I looked at him out of my peripheral until he grasped my chin in his hand and pulled my head up to look at him.

"You've done very well, Lucy. I'm looking forward to tonight," He smiled, leaning forward and giving me a very gentle kiss on the lips. I sighed softly when he pulled away, already aching for more than the fragile ghost of a kiss he'd just bestowed upon me.

"And I will reward you, later, when I don't have to worry about messing up that amazing lipstick that I hope to see wrapped around me later tonight." He said with a smirk as I gasped, cheeks flushing. I knew I'd do anything he asked me to at this moment. I craved his approval, his touch, his praise, and I would do anything to get it.

We pulled up to a fancy Italian restaurant, and a valet opened my door to help me out. As I placed my hand in his and looked up, I could see the young man struggling not to look up my dress as he pulled me up. Mark was by my side in seconds, his arm wrapping possessively around my shoulders. I leaned into him instinctively, smiling up at him. He lead me into the restaurant, where we were quickly seated in a secluded booth near the back. Instead of sitting across from me, he sat beside me, very close. When the waiter came to the table, Mark quickly ordered a red wine to be brought to us. He tasted it, approved and we soon each had a glass, with the bottle chilling in ice beside the table.

"Drink up, Lucy," He smiled, clinking his glass with mine. I arched my eyebrow at him, sipping from the glass. It was deep and delicious.

"Are you trying to intoxicate me, Mark?" I asked him teasingly, wetting my lips with my tongue before taking another sip.

"Only on my delightful company, of course," He grinned, refilling my glass. When the waiter returned, he looked to me to be sure I'd had time to glance over the menu.

"I'll have the steak salad, please, no dressing," I told him, handing over the menu and taking another sip from my glass. Mark ordered his meal, before he too handed the menu to our waiter. His hand draped itself around my waist, pulling me in close against him. I smiled, snuggling close to his chest. I could feel his chin in my hair, as he breathed deep in the scent of my perfume.

"Oh, Lucy. You're a wonderful girl, you are," He murmured into my hair, making me flush with pleasure. His hand on my waist dipped lower, fingers dancing around the edge of my dress. "You look so beautiful in that tight little dress, I absolutely can't wait to see what you have on under it," He continued, his voice growing husky towards the end. I murmured my agreement, breathless and tipsy. He straightened up as the waiter returned with our meals, but his right hand remained on my left thigh. He picked up his fork with his left hand, and began eating.

"Part your legs, Lucy," He murmured, taking a sip from his glass. I looked up from my plate, fork frozen in mid air, halfway to my mouth. The look in his eyes was one not to be taken lightly. I finished taking my bite, as my legs slid apart slightly. His hand ran up my thigh, then down between them. I nearly choked on my salad when his fingertips grazed my lace-clad pussy.

"Steady baby," He murmured, taking another bit of his dinner as he stroked my pussy lips, leaving me panting.

"Drink your wine," He told me, tugging my panties to the side as he began to stroke my naked flesh, dipping in between my lips to find out desperately wet I was. I whimpered into my glass, taking a deep drink that nearly drained the glass. His finger skimmed my clit, causing my hips to buck up beneath the table slightly. He held in a chuckle, his hand leaving the crevice between my legs as my cheeks flushed, eyes burning with need. He brought his middle finger up to his lips and sucked it into his mouth, making me groan.

"Finish your dinner, Lucy," He told me, planting a kiss on my temple and turning back to his dinner. I was panting the rest of the meal, I scarcely remember finishing my salad, though I do remember drinking more wine, trying to subdue the ache between my thighs. After an eternity, he paid the bill and we were off again. In the car, his hand rested on my leg, thumb drawing lazy circles across my skin. I was so hot, I thought I might combust.

Thankfully he pulled into his drive way soon enough. He parked and got out, walking around to let me out. Leading me up to the nice, impressive house, I was so on edge, desperate for the release I craved. Once inside, he shut the door calmly, before turning and pressing me up against it. His hips pinned me against the cold wood of the door, his hands on the sides of my chest, roaming up and down to feel my shape. One hand left my side and swept my hair aside, his lips suddenly on my neck. I moaned, feeling his teeth nick at my sensitive skin, my back arching and pressing myself closer against him. I could feel his arousal through his suit pants, pressing into me but not quite into me.

"Come with me, little one," He murmured into my ear, before giving the lobe a tug. I whimpered and nodded, mumbling a breathless "yes" as I took his hand. He led me into his bedroom, before turning me around so my back was to him. He slowly unzipped my dress, the cool air kissing my skin. As it fell to the ground, I looked at him over my shoulder and could see his blue eyes smoldering in the dim light.

"You've been a good girl for Daddy today, Lucy. Good girls get rewards," Mark smiled, kissing my bare shoulder. His hands skimmed my waist, grasping my ass cheeks in each hand. I moaned softly as he kneaded my ass, before he pulled me hard against his erection. I felt so hot in my black lace lingerie and heels, grinding my ass back against his hard cock.

"What do you want for a reward, Lucy?" He asked me, voice thick with lust. I kept grinding against him, looking over my shoulder into his deep blue eyes.

"I want to suck Daddy's cock, please," I told him, biting my bottom lip. I could feel his cock twitch against my ass, pleased with my answer.

"Anything for you, baby girl," He grunted, stepping back from me. His hands quickly undid his belt, letting it fall to the floor. He unbuttoned and unzipped, pulling out his hard, thick cock. My mouth watered at the sight. He wasn't all the way hard yet, but still bigger than I was accustomed to. I dropped to my knees, my hands going to his thighs as I leaned forward, kissing the head of his cock softly. I looked up at him, sucking his cock into my hot, wet mouth. My tongue swirled around his girth, making him stiffen in my mouth. I moaned, feeling his length grow, hitting the back of my throat. My head bobbed up and down eagerly, loving the velvety feel of his cock on my tongue, my pussy dripping in my panties.

"Alright baby, that's enough for now," He moaned, running his fingers through my hair. He pulled himself out of my mouth, my lips curling into a pout. He smiled, pulling me to my feet.

"No pouting baby girl, let Daddy take care of you," He nudged me onto his bed, kissing me deeply. His tongue invaded my mouth, grinding against my own. I moaned against his lips as he laid me down onto the soft blankets below. His lips left mine, trailing down my neck to my breasts. He tugged at my bra, pulling it down around my waist. Immediately his lips wrapped around one of my nipples, sucking it into his mouth. His tongue bathed my nipple, making me squirm with desire. His fingers tweaked and pulled at my other nipple, making me gasp and whimper.

"Please Daddy," I moaned, my back arching, pushing my breasts into his face.

"What is it baby?" He nuzzled my breasts, kissing down my chest to my stomach.

"Please, make me cum," I whimpered, feeling my skin heat up, the source coming from my needy cunt.

"Should I make you cum like this?" He asked, his fingers rubbing my clit suddenly, making me cry out. He slipped my lace thong down and off, tossing it onto the floor. His fingers pushed into my tight pussy, well lubricated by my hot need.

"No Daddy, not like this," I gasped, hips writhing on the bed. No matter how good it felt, I wanted to cum around his thick cock for the first time.

He stood up, unbuttoning his shirt agonizingly slowly, taking it off and tossing it onto the floor with my panties. He stripped his pants and boxers off, as well as his dress shoes and socks. He tugged my bra from around my waist and down over my hips, leaving me in nothing but my heels. Leaning down, he gave my pussy a quick lick, making me grasp and tug at the sheets.

"Legs up, baby. Hold onto your ankles and pull them down towards you," He murmured, climbing up onto the bed in front of me. I wrapped my fingers around my ankles, tugging them down around my ears. His right hand caressed my ass, his left hand holding onto his thick cock and pumping it slowly. He suddenly slapped my ass cheek sharply, and I cried out, my pussy dripping. He leaned forward, rubbing the head of his dick against my pussy, smearing my wetness. I whimpered, looking up at him with need. He leaned in more, the head pressing against the tight opening of my pussy. I moaned deeply as he began to ease in, feeling my tight pussy stretching over his thickness. Once he was about half way in, he pulled out, making me whimper. A smirk played on his lips as he tweaked my nipples, plunging suddenly into my pussy. I cried out, tightening around his cock. He groaned, pushing deeply into me, bottoming out with his balls against my ass. He began to thrust hard, his head grinding against my g-spot with ever thrust. My tits jiggled in time with each thrust, earning little slaps to my nipples, turning my breasts pink.

He stuck his thumb into my mouth and told me, "Suck." I did, my red lips puckering around his digit, my tongue swirling around it as it had his cock. He growled, looking down at me, black heels by my head, his thumb in my mouth and his cock buried in my tight little pussy. Suddenly flipping me over onto my front, he slapped my ass, making me cry out in surprised pleasure.

12