Finding Elvis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough," I said firmly and looked at the girl. "She's just teasing you. We're going out dancing, alone, and then I'm going to drag her home, alone, to lick her like a popsicle."

The waitress stepped back and her eyes bugged. She dropped tickets everywhere while trying to get ours. I couldn't help it. I joined right in with Gretchen's laughter as the girl rushed back into the kitchen.

"I take it back. We are so bad," I chuckled. "Is it the water around here? Everyone seems so naïve."

"I'm not naïve," Gretchen insisted. "I've been around the block."

"Hmmm. How much did that car cost you?" I asked.

"With or without the discount for services rendered?" she shot back, not thrown at all by my sudden change of topic.

"Fair market value, Sport," I laughed. "I want to know how much those gang bangers just boosted you for."

She stood up with a squeak and stared at her car outside, all alone and unmolested. She frowned at me and swatted my hand. "Don't scare me like that!" God, her chest was hypnotizing. "Hawk. Hawk! Yoo hoo? Up here!" I looked up and blushed. If I blushed twice in 15 minutes then this woman was definitely getting to me. Her eyes twinkled. "Like what you see? Come on, let's blow this joint." She tossed a twenty on the table. "Just to make up for teasing her like that."

We went back out to the car and climbed in. "To answer your question, it's about a quarter of a million, I think. It's a business investment, though."

As she started up the car, I raised my eyebrow in disbelief. "Really? Uh huh."

"No, really!" she insisted. "With the level of clientele I work with, showing this level of affluence actually increases business enough to more than cover the cost of this car and the ones that came before it."

With a chirp of tires, she pulled into traffic and headed towards the strip. Now that is was dark, other expensive and fast looking cars were putting in an appearance. I think I even saw a DeLorean. The ladies of the evening were starting their shift, city ordinance or no.

"How much do you pull in a year, if you don't mind my curiosity?" I asked at last.

"Let's just say I don't have to work this way and keep my class of living anymore and I haven't for years." She glanced over. "My rates are pretty high, but I don't have trouble filling my dance card for a half the nights in a week. I have a tiered rate that runs from four thousand an hour to forty thousand for twenty-four hours." She laughed at the look of astonishment on my face. "Look on the web. Porn stars get half that and advertise for anyone to see. The really classy women ask for more and get more business. I'm double their rate and the wealthy men pay it without a qualm. Daddy will be paying my base, and a fifty percent penalty for pre-empting my schedule like this, and another fifty percent levied on the higher rate if we decide to have sex, all for you to have the pleasure of my company for this next week."

Now I almost vapor-locked. That was close to half a million dollars without sex! "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "For that kind of cash, these guys could have women draped all over themselves. You're great looking, but why pay out that kind of cash?"

She smiled, not offended. "A few reasons. One, they think it is a rush having the daughter of Hans Werner on their arm, or in their bed if they can manage it. If I sleep with one of them professionally, it's even more expensive for them. Two, the more expensive something is, the more a certain class of men want it. Three, I'm a really good date. When I'm with someone, the world really does revolve around them. I'm interested in so many things I don't have to fake interest. I'll talk about everything from stamp collecting to bondage. And I dance really well."

She revved the car and powered across the street and into a club parking lot. She popped out of the car and handed the keys to the attendant. "Hi, Kyle! How's Jenny?"

The large black man grinned and took her keys. "Jenny's fine, Miss Gretchen. I'll tell her you asked about her."

She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "She's, what, five months along? Six? Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?"

He shook his head. I couldn't tell with his skin tone if he was blushing, but I would bet money on it. "She doesn't want to know; says it would spoil her fun."

Gretchen laughed and shooed him away before she headed to the roped off area where a line of people snaked around the building. Another large black man, this one really large and bald as an egg, opened the rope for us.

"Miss Gretchen, welcome back to Club Gitmo! You and your friend have a wonderful evening!"

"Thank you, Jimmy!" she said with a wide grin before making her way into the packed dance club.

"Club Gitmo?" I asked her. "Like the place in Cuba?"

She nodded. "The owners liked the name and cribbed it."

The place was as hip as I could ask for, if I were about ten years younger, but that didn't seem to bother Gretchen. She moved through the crowd like a pro of the dance club circuit, greeting people and giving hugs to more people than I knew in the whole world. How many people did she know in this town?

As if she had read my mind, she turned to me and placed her mouth to my ear. "I have a really good memory, almost perfect. It really comes in pretty handy," she told me before she turned back to meeting and greeting.

When we finally edged our way up to the bar, we were wedged together face to face. She might not have any experience with women, but she knew how to work a man and that was serving as a fine substitute right now. Her soft breath caressed my cheek while those magnificent tits were rubbing right against mine. I know she could feel my nipples poking through my dress. In fact, it was suddenly obvious that neither of us were wearing bras and the cloth between us was so thin and silky that I could tell she was at least interested. I grabbed my lust with both hands and forced it down. I was not going to throw myself at this woman! I was not! I hoped. No! I wasn't!

She leaned in and spoke into my ear again, the only way I could really understand her with all the dance music. "Drink?" Her scent flowed straight from her hair to my pussy. I was drenched and I could feel my clit throbbing with desire. Oh God, this was going to be hard.

"Yeah, good idea," I enthusiastically agreed. It might give me some space to get a hold on my rampaging hormones before I took her in the middle of the dance floor.

She ordered us two highballs and we sipped the tall glasses while I brought my body back under control. The warm feeling of the alcohol slowly spread fire along my limbs and the arousal started dampening down.

"Why are we here?" I asked her during a pause in the music. "Surfing for guys?"

She smiled that smile that made me want to be naked and rubbed herself against me. "No, silly. We're here to dance and I don't dance with other people when I'm out with someone."

My throat dried up and I had difficulty speaking. "Gre... Gretchen, this isn't a lesbian bar. They might..."

She laughed. "Silly, girls dance all the time. They even dance sexy sometimes to work up the guys around them." She trailed one finger across her pouty lips in a way that over-rode my senses and fired up my sex drive again. She leaned over and slid her lips across my cheek to my ear. "What's the matter, Hawk? Afraid you'll lose control? I can see you're attracted to me and that excites me. Dance with me!"

We shotgunned the last of our drinks before she dragged me out and onto the packed dance floor. I didn't know the number they were playing and I didn't care. It could have been a polka and I would have been out there shaking my thing with her. Maybe that drink wasn't the best idea. I wondered if what happened in Vegas really did stay in Vegas.

I had been right, I decided. She was a dancer, and she wasn't kidding when she said she was a good dancer. Her body moved with a kind of grace and ease that only many, many hours of movement can give. She danced like a kung fu master did katas, a master on the floor. She raised her arms over her head and danced seductively in front of me. I clomped and tried not to step on her feet. I felt like a complete idiot, but I didn't care. If idiocy was the price for this dance, I'd cheerfully pay it. That dress flowed around her lush figure in ways that would make a man blow his load just looking. If I'd had anything more than my thong on to give me more friction, I would have been in serious trouble. As it was, I ached with need as I watched her troll me in toward her, wrapping an arm around my waist.

Her voice in my ear raised the heat in my loins. This shouldn't be happening, not to the old Hawk. I used to do the stalking. I had been the alpha. How the last three years had changed things. Before Ted and Lisa, I had just coasted and now another woman was calling the shots. If I was going to regain my self-confidence in the dating game, I needed to get back on top. Figuratively speaking. I frowned. What had she said? Her eyes laughed at me and she repeated herself.

"You're really fit, Hawk. A hard body. I like hard bodies against my soft skin." Her smile curved her lips and she kissed my ear. Nipped it.

God! I wanted to touch myself, but I was not going to just roll over like this! I took charge and wrapped my arms around her, dancing with me controlling the tempo. She still managed to rub against me in ways that were probably illegal in public. She really was trying to seduce me! I felt like I was losing the control to keep from ripping that little dress off her and dropping to my knees right here with everyone dancing around us. I forced myself to pull back.

"Let's go back to your place," I said huskily. "Just to talk. I'm not this easy."

She pulled my arm close and started for the door. "You're the boss," she said back with the same heat in her voice. "And as long as you say no, it's no. But I've never had someone hold out for long when I say yes."

She leaned against me and whispered in my ear. "And just to be explicitly clear, I'm saying yes. Personal, not part of Daddy's deal."

I wondered if I had better call Ted and Lisa or at least leave a message. I wasn't sure I could keep holding out. If I caved, I wouldn't be coming home tonight. And if I did cave in, I wanted some time to get to know her right.

12