Finding Fulfillment At Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Tranny son and Bi Daddy find true love.
7.4k words
4.43
34k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Daddy is completely naked and I enjoy looking at his firm slightly hair body and of course I am admiring his golf ball sized hanging set of balls and his solid six inch penis. The only thing I'm wearing is my platform six inch high heels.

I notice Daddy keeps looking at me or silly...google eyes, like a loving puppy or...:"Why do you keep staring at me that way?"

"Ah...I didn't know I was...it's just...you're like a girl out of some of my favorite pictures and movies."

"Really? Explain?"

"Well, you have a beautiful face, lush lips, long lashes, cascading blonde hair, and then there is the killer body, that plump hourglass figure..."

"But...my breasts are so small..." I cup them both with my open palm to display them to Daddy.

"Oh no. They are just right. Some many girls have plastic ones. Yours are firm and a nice handful."

"But my butt it's too big."

"Oh no, that is your best asset. You must be a thirty six waist..."

"No...I'm fat, I'm a 37 waist because of my big butt."

"Not big, you have a voluptuous butt, lovely wide firm hips and great solid heart shaped bubble butt. Just like my favorite girls in those movies and pictures. If I took pictures of you, you would see how many guys would go crazy over."

I blush. "You are such a tease," pictures of me? I wonder... "Enough with this kind of talk, your making me all blush and hot, let's finish eating."

We finish our lunch of salad and chicken with the special dressing made from all our own cum loads, and I clean up. I notice that Daddy's penis is big and hard when he gets up from the table; he shyly smiles and shrugs "It just happened." I show him my little hard one and say it just happened to me too. We laugh together at our joke. I wash dishes and notice how Daddy just keeps starring and checking me out. I think he likes how I look. I wiggle my butt at him sometimes for fun. Then I direct him to inspect cupboards and the Fridge to prepare out shopping list

"Oh," Daddy bursts out, "We, ahh, need to find a new delivery service."

"Why? Mom and Martha said they provided excellent service, very accommodating and I just remembered it was always a weekend when they ordered groceries. Though, I was always distracted by Mom or Martha, we go out back and swim or play badminton or something. I never really got to see what was going on. I tried to find out, I do know that the delivery boys were cute, I managed to steal a glance at them through the patio doors. They delivered the groceries naked! That seems like that would be fun. So, why change?"

"Ahh...well...you...see...it...has to do with what...they made wear and what they made me do it...and well...how your Mom or Martha would dress up and ahh.."

"Everyone played dress up? That just sounds like fun. But if you got dressed up why were they naked? And, why did they agree to get naked? Is that normal with delivery services?"

"No, but your Mom and Martha always tried to do business with either Gay or Lesbian run businesses. This one was run by and hired Gay and Bi boys."

"What are Gay and Bi boys?"

"Gays are boys who like other boys, just like lesbians are girls who like only girls."

"And Bi Boys?"

"Bi's are boys who also find girls to be sexually attractive."

"Why did Mom and Martha always hire Gays and Lesbians?"

"That was because of Martha, she was a Lesbian."

"But Mom wasn't a Lesbian; she liked you as well as Martha."

"True, she was Bi, meaning she liked both girls and boys. But, she really mainly liked girls."

"Oh okay. Hey, what are you? And come to think of it, I wonder what I am?" I ask.

"Well, as for you, tell me," Daddy asks, "and answer truthfully, does seeing a boy naked or seeing a girl naked get you all tingly and excited?"

"Hmmm...well, I like seeing all the pretty things Mom and Martha wore, and how beautiful they looked whether they had clothes on or not. I wanted to be just like them. All pretty and beautiful but...I didn't get tingly or excited seeing them naked or anything."

"Hmm, so Son, when you get tingly and excited does that make your penis get big?"

"Usually."

"What makes you feel that way?" Daddy asks.

"Ahhh...well then...in PE in the shower room my penis would get big...well big for me that is...and I guess thinking back I wasn't just embarrassed but all excited by seeing then all naked. I...and...well...I..."

"Go on, son, you can tell me."

"Well, I did and I guess still do...feel all excited seeing you all naked...always had...is that bad?"

"Oh. No. Of course. Not. So, that just means you really like being more like a girl. You really like boys. So, you are probably Gay."

"If I like being a girl and like boys that makes me Gay?"

"Well, actually you are a Trans-sexual person. You are someone who wants to be other than the sex your body was born into you. You were born having a penis, you still do, but you really saw yourself as a girl and with those special vitamins you are now more physically like a girl. Except you still have a penis. Tranny's can be of both types, born girls who want to be guys and born guys who like you want to be girls. Some Trannies who become girls only like other girls, so they are Lesbian Trannies. You are a Tranny who is Gay or just like other girls who like boys. All depends how you think about it."

"Oh. Wow." All this grown up stuff I finally find out about. I still don't know why we can't use the regular delivery service?"

"I'm embarrassed, they will expect me to get dressed up and behave like I use to and they will wonder where your Mother and Martha are and such..."

"Didn't you like the dress up game?"

"Ahh...yes...I did...but...it's a grown up thing...and what we...did is for grownups...We kept all our kinky sex play hidden from you," Daddy says a bit embarrassed and yet looking for me to ask more.

"Well, what do you mean by kinky?" I ask.

"Well...there was a bit of being tied up and getting spanked and such, then..."

"There was more? What else?"

"Well...there were some water sports as well."

"Water sports? What could be kinky about playing in the swimming pool?"

"It's not about that kind of liquid...it all involves peeing."

"Really?"

"Yes...like enjoyed humiliating me and I got used to it and even liked the smell..."

"The smell? Of?" I don't understand, or at least I'm not sure what Daddy is saying.

"The smell of pee. It is kind of exotic and interesting scent. Let me explain...you know the CFNM thing, well sometimes they would invite a lot of girlfriend's over and I would serve them, naked of course, and one game was they would make me wear some panty hose and everyone, including me, would be drinking lots of beer and wine..."

"What was that about?"

"Well if you drink a lot of liquids then you need to pee and they would enjoy watching me need to pee but wouldn't let me go to the bathroom at all and then...well...you can guess what would have next, can't you?"

"You would have to pee," Oh, I say, when a light dawns, "But you said they wouldn't let you and you would pee in your pants, is that it?"

"Yes, and then they would all then take turns peeing on me as well. Sometimes they would put me in the small hot tub and pee in it with me in it, sort of piss soup, or piss stew with me soaking it all up."

"You liked all this, what did you call it? Oh yeah, water sports?"

"Eventually, yes. It is sometimes called golden showers, as in the color of piss when they pee on me or make me pee on myself. It feels so warm and very naughty. I have come to enjoy the smell of piss."

"Well...that is something for me to think about, So, all this is the reason why I was always distracted I never got to see what was going on. I didn't know about the dress up game or any of this kinky play. But, I'm all grown up now, aren't I?"

"Well, yes..."

"So, I can be the Lady of the house. I can play Mom and Martha's role in the game and you can still play your role. You liked the game didn't you?"

"Well, yes...if I have to be honest...but they made me do adult things...provide a big tip...which was a service...and..."

"You liked it yes?"

"Ahh, yes, "Daddy says all embarrassed.

"What kind of service?"

"A sex service."

"Oh? Really. I didn't know about this? Tell me! Tell me!"

"I'm embarrassed. I can't..."

"I won't laugh at you or judge you, please Daddy tell me. I'm all grown up now, so can't I know about this sex thing?" I beg.

Jack: This is a good time to start teaching him about such things. He really won't judge, since he has no idea what is proper or not. This will be fun, and I already told him I liked doing it, which is why I agreed to it all those years. I'm sure Ginny and Martha knew that I liked it. But we all pretended that I was being forced to do it. This will be great.

"Okay," I say, "But only if you promise not to judge or laugh at me or think badly of me. They made me do it, you understand. "

"I won't laugh or judge," Geri says, "I won't tell anyone, it will be our little secret."

"That's it. Our secret. I'll tell you a secret about it as well if you promise not to tell anyone."

"Oh yes. Please. You can trust me Daddy."

"Well," I try my best to feign reluctance. "I did learn to like doing it. I didn't at first but when I did it, it felt so good and I enjoyed it. I found out I was Bi."

"And, what do you mean by that, what is Bi?"

"Ahh...well...I love seeing a woman's body. I find looking at a girl naked and especially in clothing very much a turn on."

"You mean that you find me attractive, since I have a girl's body? Well mostly a girl's body."

"Yes, I find you very attractive."

"So, that means you are not Gay. I don't get it, why did you say you were Bi?"

"Well I found out that when it comes to sexual acts, I don't really like the look and taste of a girls pussy. I discovered that I actually prefer the look and taste of a penis, as well as liking the taste of cum, and I prefer and enjoy the way my penis feels inside the solidity of an ass, rather than the messier softness of a girls pussy. So, that makes me Bi."

"Wow. So, you like my penis?"

"Yes. I do. It is a very nice looking penis."

"Oh goody! That makes me real glad. Well. Since you like the games you played with the boys from the delivery service and since I'm all grown up now, I can participate in grown up things, then we will definitely keep the old service and do things exactly like you use to when Mom and Martha were here. I will be the new Mistress of the house!"

"You will have to dress up like they did if you want to play at being the Mistress."

"That's right. They wore special costumes for the delivery boy. You did too! Let's do it. You get on the computer and put in our order and I'll go get dressed. You too. Okay?"

"Oh if you insistent," Daddy says.

"I do. I...order you do obey me." I giggle when I say that. "Isn't that what they use to say?"

"Yes and I would say, Yes Mistress I will obey."

We both laugh.

"This will be fun!" Geri says "Only this time I get to watch you give that big tip. You always did that outside behind the closed front door. I always wondered about all that."

Geri:

I watch Daddy send over the grocery list. This is so exciting! I do like seeing Daddy all naked and looking at other naked boys. Always found their big penises very attractive. I didn't want one like that, but still always was excited to see them. Now, I understand why. Tranny, hmmm.

"So, Daddy, pour us both another glass of wine and then let's finish cleaning up and putting things away and then we can go get dressed up."

"What's left to clean up?"

"There is the salad bowl...there is just a bit left...do you want to lick the bowl?"

"No...not this time."

I giggle. "Good. Cause I do," I use my finger to get the last bit of, what did Daddy call it? Cum. I wonder if this is my cum or his? I like the taste either way. I finish cleaning it up and then say to Daddy, "Can you pick up my thong and get my butt plug off the counter. We can't have our delivery boy see our undies lying around, and I think I should carefully wash the plug up, right?"

"Yes. That is always a good thing to do, wash it up before it goes in and after you take it out. I have a question son, it might be embarrassing..." Daddy takes a sip of wine.

"That's okay Daddy, go ahead, and ask." I take a sip as well. I feel oddly hot and flushed is it from all this talk or is it the wine?

"Did you like wearing the butt plug? It was Martha's idea, correct?"

"Yes, she showed me all the toys and stuff and put it in me, and yes I did like it. Have you ever worn a butt plug?"

"Ahhh...well..."

"Now don't be embarrassed, isn't that what you told me?"

"Yes. Okay, yes. I liked it, eventually. At first it was odd, but soon I did like it."

I wash the butt plug with its well-formed circumcised penis head, just like Daddy's and mine, as we talk. I imagine it is a real penis as I wash it and recall how good it felt inside me. "I like it too. I think I understand the strap on harness in the toy chest. That was so Martha or even Mom could wear one of those dildo things and put it inside you? Did I guess right?"

"Yes." Daddy says getting all red and embarrassed at the thought, but his penis gets bigger as well. He really did like it. "Was having a butt plug in you part of the dress up game?"

"Well..."

"Be truthful Daddy."

"Well yes."

"Good. I want you to wear one for me. Can I put it in you?"

"I...guess so...Martha or Mom always did when we played Mistress and slave. I was the slave. That was part of the dress up game."

"Good. Let's go and you can show me what they had you wear."

He leads the way and I follow behind him, the sound of my high heels click on the wooden floors as I walk. It would be hard for me to sneak up if I am always wearing heels in this house with all the wood floors. You could hear me walk around all the time. We get to his room and he gets out his toy chest which holds his dress up clothes. I spy a butt plug that looks like it was tossed into the room. I wonder if it was inside of Daddy earlier when he was wearing his thong? Daddy lays out the items of his outfit. It includes a dog collar that has a ring to be connected to a leash and a leather thong like item as well. However, this thong is all straps and has no pouch to hold and cover ones penis and balls. It just has a loop where the pouch should be. I see a variety of butt plugs, differing in size in the toy chest. I pick out one that is almost the size of his own erect penis. "Have you worn this one before? It is very realistic in its shape. You could have been the model that it was made from."

"Actually, I was. It is very expensive but many of the others were custom made from a mold of my own cock," Daddy explains both with pride even while blushing.

I think there are ones just like it in Mom and Martha's and now my toy chest. "That is all you wore in this dress up game, as the slave?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Let me put the collar on you." Daddy sits on the bed's edge and I slip the leather collar around his neck and fumble with the latch a moment trying to get use to how it works. When I do, I can tell it is tight but doesn't seem to be uncomfortable to wear. I can tell that the leash would easily attach to the ring in front. "Now for your 'clothing'." I pick up the strappy thong with my thumb and forefinger and hold it out to him. "Show me how it fits on you."

"Okay." Daddy opens up the straps and fiddles with it till he gets it to be the way he wants it and then maneuvers his feet into the openings. He brings it up his leg. "I need to stand up to finish putting it on."

"Oh, of course." I back off and Daddy stands up pulling it up. The back of the thong has a wide strap that settles into the valley of his butt cheeks. He then maneuvers and pushes his balls and penis through the loop of the thong in front and fiddles with it till it fits him right. I see how it is like a tight ring around the base of his balls. It holds them up and actually seems to present them more prominently because of being ringed by the strap. His balls and penis look very nice that way. "I'm betting the strap is wide and strong in back so that it can hold a butt plug snuggly inside you, correct?"

"That's right."

"So, turn around...slave, bend over toward the bed, and spread your legs apart."

"Yes Mistress. Your slave hears and obeys."

I giggle. "Good boy." I take up a container of lotion and lube up the butt plug. Enjoying how well shaped and crafted it is. It does seem to feel and look like his penis. I get it to glisten from the lotion. I am getting all flushed and excited while doing this. I am getting turned on looking at Daddy with his butt sticking out and wearing that thong strap and dog collar.

He excites me. I guess I really am..., now what did he call me, a Tranny and one who like other girls really likes boys. My penis is getting all hot and hard. I touch the warm skin of his butt cheek and it seems like a spark shoots off it and flows all along my body. I pull down his thong in back to expose his asshole. I then take the silicon penis and bring it's penis head against the outer edge of his asshole. I gentle press it inward and his body seems to resist. I can hear Daddy's breathing picks up and feel his skin warm up. I look down between his legs and see his penis is getting bigger; he is aroused by all this as well.

There is a palatable tension in the air as if we are about to plunge into some new stage in our relationship. We seem to stop being merely Daddy and his son, but something else. I notice the diamond ring still on my finger that Mom gave me. She put it on me just as if it was a wedding ring. It somehow feels like I'm going to be a surrogate wife to Daddy. I think I like that idea.

"Daddy?"

"Yes son?"

"This is all okay with you, right?"

"Of course it is. This is a fun game, right?"

"Yes. I am liking it. I'm glad you like it too."

"I do."

"I love you Daddy." I bubble out.

"I love you too, Geri," Daddy sighs and his body relaxes as if his body accepts everything.

With that, I begin to press the silicon penis head into Daddy's asshole. The resistance disappears. It seems as Daddy's has agreed to our new roles as well. His body reacts and opens up for me. I hear Daddy sigh as it the head slips inside his ass. I push it in slowly. Daddy's ass takes the length of the shaft into him and quickly it is fully embedded in his ass. I pull up his thong and set it so that it can hold the base of the plug snuggly in his ass.

"There." I step back and look Daddy over with pride of ownership. "You really seem to be my slave now. Turn around and let me put the leash on you."

"Yes my Mistress."

---

Chapter Four

Daddy seems even more naked than before with his collar and strappy thong. Daddy's penis is all stiff now. I put the leash on the collar. "There. You look like a happy slave."

"I am, Mistress," Daddy says with a smile. I notice his silver wedding ring is on his finger. The edge work of it matches the delicate edge work on the band of the ring I wear. We have a matching set, like husband and wife.

"Daddy, has any one at work ever met Mom?"

"Actually, no."

"And you haven't been going out Mom much in the last few years, if I recall either."

"Let me think...no, not really. We didn't get out much."

"Mom and Martha went out together."

"Yes they did."

"So, if we go out together do you think people will think we are a couple?" I flash the wedding ring on my hand.

Daddy looks down at his own ring and then at the one I am wearing. Actually that is all I am wearing at the moment, other than my platform heels.

"I guess you are right. We will look like we are married."

"Great. It seemed that would be the impression. So, could you show me off to everyone as your young wife?"

12