Finding Fulfillment At Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Tranny son and Bi Daddy find true love.
1.9k words
4.52
22.7k
17
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Author's Note: I created this sexual train wreck deliberately. I wanted to imagine two completely sexually naïve and socially naïve man/childs who by circumstances were manipulated into accepting this highly charged and controlled sexual life style. You, my audience, understands how far from normal these circumstances and situations are. Just as they can't help themselves, I hope you can't either as you keep reading in disbelief but hopefully a state of arousal, matching theirs. Enjoy.

Geri:

I wake up feeling relaxed and wonderful. I realize that my Daddy's head is resting on my breasts and he is just waking up as well.

"Slept well?" I ask.

"Oh yes, better than I have in years. I made a bit of a mess....sorry about that?" Daddy says as he gets off of me.

I can see the dried cum all over my breasts and now feel it as well. There is even some on my face. "Well you will just have to clean me up." I cup my breasts and offer them up to him.

"Yes mistress," and with that Daddy begins to lick my breasts to get the dried cum off of them.

I begin to feel all warm inside as the erotic energy once again fills me. As his wet tongue flicks and licks the flesh of my bare breasts waves of heat shoots into my sex. Once he cleans me up, he takes a few nips at my flesh and then begins to suckle on my nipples which make me swoon. I shudder with pleasure and my cock grows to its full length. "Ohhh...Daddddyyy...but I still...have....some...on my face....."

"Well that will not do," he says as he begins to lick my neck and work his way up to my chin, my cheeks, my forehead, and then lick my lips.

I grab him and lip lock as we French kiss. I can feel his solid hot rod pressing into my flesh as we passionately kiss. We finally come up for air.

"Ohhh...Daddy...I love you, so much," I say breathlessly.

"Me too."

"And you know what?" I say with a giggle, still feeling a lingering effect of all that wine.

"What?"

"We need to eat..."

"Oh yes!" Daddy starts to make his way down my naked body kissing and licking my tummy as he approaches my erection.

"No...not that kind of protein, we need a decent meal, not another indecent one."

Daddy tries to pout and he looks silly, I laugh and so does he.

"How about," Daddy says, "I take us out to some fancy restaurant?"

"That sounds perfect. But, I think we need to put some other clothes on and maybe shower off the smell of sex."

"You might be right," Daddy replies.

"Let's get out of bed, get out of what little we are wearing, take a shower, and then get properly attired for public evening wear," I say. "So you need to get off me now."

"I guess I do," Daddy says as he gets up off of my warm naked body and then off of the bed. "I should finally take this off." I watch as he undoes the loop around his recumbent penis and balls so that he can take off that strappy thong. I love how it holds his cock and balls and yet it would still have the sensation of having that thong strap pressing into his ass. I must have him only wear things like that, it allows him to be naked and show off in front and yet have a thong strap to keep a plug up his ass. Daddy lets the strappy thong fall to the floor, and then takes the butt plug out of his ass. "This needs to be washed and put away as well. Mistress, may your slave help you remove your boots and your thong as well?"

"Yes slave, prepare me for my shower, and bring our toys into the shower so we can get them all nice and clean." Geri giggles. Once Daddy removes my boots, takes my thong off me, and pulls my butt plug out of my ass, we head into the shower, both of us naked and already hot. Our, I'm still getting used to that word, our shower is not a mere stall but a glass enclosed room with pink stone tile on the floor and walls, two fancy shower heads and two seats built into the walls. I toss the two butt plugs onto a seat as we step into the shower room, then turn on our shower heads and the warm water cascades down our bodies we present our naked bodies to the caress of the water as we each eye the other with desire.

"Let me wash your back and you can...do me," I tease Daddy with my words and reveal my own desire. I want him to really do me. Once we get our bodies coated with the warmth of the water, "Slave, come here and wash my back."

Daddy approaches with a bottle of body lotion, I turn my back to him and lean against a wall with my legs spread apart as he pulls back me wet hair to get access to my warm moist skin. He pours out the lotion and I feel it running down my back as his hands begin to slip and slide over my back soaping me up. He works his way down my back to my hips and then soaps up my spread butt. He works his hands all over my cheeks, and even slipping a soapy finger into my asshole. I moan softly with approval. "Soap up the butt plug and..." I just let the intention linger in the steamy room. He goes and gets it and then I feel the soapy silicon penis head press against my asshole and finally slip inside me. I rock my ass against his hand as he holds the penis plug in my butt. "Now it is my turn to wash your back."

He lets go of the plug and it briefly remains in my ass as he turns and spread his legs apart waiting for me to do him. I pour the body lotion over his back, watch the soapy liquid glide down his back, and reach the top of his buttocks. I then rub the lotion against his back and soap him up. I reach around with a soapy hand and clutch his balls and suds them up. I feel his penis grew as I suds up his shaft and work the suds into his pubic hair. I use the excuse of wash his body to work on his cock and balls, giving him a soapy hand job. Daddy moans with pleasure as I work my soapy hand up and down his hard on.

"Oh....yes....thank you Mistresssss...." Daddy moans as I continue to masturbate him.

Jack

Oh my god! Having Geri's tiny soft sudsy hands work the soap into my pubic hair, my balls and my erection is fantastic. I'm in heaven. His hands are so wonderfully delicate and yet firm as them make my cock so hard and hot. He slips and slides all over my cock, teasing my cock head and I can feel the cum boiling in me wanting release. Then I feel a hard cock press against my ass. It must be one of the butt plugs. I love Geri's tiny cock, but I do enjoy the feel of a big solid cock.

"Slave, do you like how this penis feels against your butt?"

"Oh yes!"

I feel Geri squeeze my balls as he pushes the slick hard silicon cock up against me asshole.

"Yes....Mistress...fuck your slave...please....I beg you...." Oh moan aloud drunk on wine and lust.

"Is that what's it's called, sticking a penis inside you is called fucking? You want me to fuck you with this penis, slave?"

"Yes. Please Mistress...fuck me...."

I feel the solidness of it slip into my asshole with a practiced ease. My body wants this.

"Ohhh...Mistress....fuckkkk...."

I feel Geri working my cock with one hand as he pushes the silicon cock deep into my ass and then pulls it out, and then back in....out...in... "Oh yes.....fuck me...."

"Slave likes being fucked?"

"Yes. Oh yes!"

"I am glad of that. I believe I have a strap on harness and toy just made for your pretty ass. However, now it is my time. Mistress likes to feel something solid in her ass as well. I want to feel it now. Would slave put his penis in his Mistress's ass?"

What? What did Geri say? Did I hear that right? "Mistress?"

"Mistress enjoys having the plastic penis in her ass, that plastic penis molded from my slave's penis, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress. It is the shape and size of my cock."

"Yes, and I want to feel the real thing in me."

I watch as Geri bends over and presents his wide ass to me. "I want you to take your penis and stick it in me."

"Oh Mistress I live to serve you." I say as I approach my son's soaped up ass with my soaped up erection. I bring my cock head up against his asshole and begin to push it in. "The first time may hurt a bit. You understand, Mistress? Although using the toys inside your ass will have gotten your asshole use to this."

"Yes....please...do it...I want to feel you....in me....now..."

I push my cock head against his asshole and feel it slowly making its way beyond the barrier. "Try to relax my darling Mistress...don't fight it, just relax...the tension in your body tightens it up..." I can hear Geri sigh and feel him relax and then I'm in! I'm inside his ass with that finally grunt and Geri's groan that becomes a moan.

I know it probably hurts him, but it's done. I'm inside his ass. I push in further, very slowly. I love the solid tightness around my hard cock. I love to fuck an ass almost as much as I love being fucked. I was only in his mother's ass a few times...not enough...she stop letting me...and then...she stopped letting me fuck her at all....but she and Martha...would fuck my ass....good times....Oh yes....I slip deep into Geri's ass and then slowly pull back. My son moans with joy as I begin the rhythmic flow of fucking. "Oh Dear Lord..."I moan with pleasure. He is incredible. This is better than my memories of his mother.

"Oh Daddy....Oh...Daddy....fuckk mee Daddy...Oh Oh...I am yours and you are mine....fuck me....oh..."

I put my hands on my son's wide hips to steady myself. I go in and out of my son's ass, my balls rub up against his ripe solid soft ass cheeks as I plunge deep inside him. God damn he is a great piece of ass. "Oh God you are a great ass! Oh Geri...you feel so good...."

"Yes...your...cock...inside me....is....oh...Daddy....we're like husband and wife now...I'm your wife...I truly am....oh Daddy I'm coming! Oh this is wonderful...cumming with you inside of me...I'm gushing....ohhhh my husband....oh..."

"Fuck yes! Wife! Fuck!" I burst out punctuating each thrust of my cock in her, his, wide ripe ass. "Fuck...I'm cumming...Oh fuck....do you feel it? Oh fuck!"

"Yes! I feel my husband's cum filling me....oh.....I love you....."

I cum and fill his ass and then we both begin to collapse. I struggle to hold onto Geri and keep him from falling over as I slip out of him and guide us to the floor to cuddle together on the tiled floor as the shower's warmth pours over us.