Finding Happiness Ch. 04

Story Info
Fantasies met.
8k words
4.71
13.3k
3

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Chapter 4: Fantasies Met

Junie walked around and around her new, bright yellow, little sports car. She had an ear to ear smile that just seemed to grow each time she made a pass. The dealer was giving her a long speech about the features on her new car and she had an armload of paperwork clutched in her arms.

James Conrad had followed their instructions perfectly. There was a very nice CD player and an extended maintenance package. The little car was the most beautiful sunny yellow and the dealer told her she probably had the only yellow Miata in the state. The whole thing was hers, free and clear.

Junie giggled a long, happy, triumphant laugh. She looked at Bob and Donna, her eyes sparkling. "This makes all this almost worth it. So who wants a ride home?"

It was late in the afternoon. They had gotten everything done and the SUV held several boxes of her belongings salvaged from her vandalized apartment and the papers from her former job. A consignment lot was selling her car for her.

It had not been easy. Several times during the day Junie felt the waves of anxiety and nausea and had to stop and force herself to breathe.

All that was left was to go home. Junie felt like a huge weight was lifting from her shoulders. She was impatient to hit the road. The speech of the dealer was just so much babble that she had no interest in listening to. She turned to the man and abruptly thanked him and demanded he hand her the keys.

Turning to Bob and Donna she spoke up, her voice firm and clear. "Bob, would you please ride with me? I am going home now."

Bob gave her a big smile and made a sweeping bow. "I would be glad to accompany you, sweet Junie."

The air was brisk and cool in the early evening and Junie left the top up. The little car was nimble and surprisingly powerful, the slightest push on the gas forced her back in her seat, forcing a small shriek of glee from her lips. "Oh, Sir, this is wonderful."

Bob looked at her proudly. "I am glad that our Donna thought to extort this from that bastard. She has some of the most delightfully evil impulses. I think it is the lawyer in her." Junie giggled and nodded. "You will have to let me drive part way home."

"Any time you want."

"We will need to build you a carport for this little hotrod."

They were about half way home when Junie pulled over and switched places with Bob. As they jumped from the little yellow sports car and passed each other Bob pulled her to his chest and gave her a huge hug, and then took her mouth in one of his wildly intense kisses.

When he released her Junie swayed for a second and giggled. "My goodness."

As Bob adjusted the seat and reviewed the controls, touching the levers and feeling the accelerator and brake pedal with his foot. He grinned and commented, "I always wanted a little car like this."

Junie looked at him, "It was not that expensive. Why didn't you just get yourself one?"

Bob looked very thoughtful and spoke as he pulled the sports car out onto the highway. "I think Donna had convinced me that it was... um... wasteful for us to have two cars and we needed the SUV because of the dogs and it was the most efficient, environmentally aware choice. And she was right too. There was no reason for us to have two cars with just the two of us. All my life I would look at all the people that had fleets of cars parked around their houses and feel outrage at the waste and the disrespect for our mother."

Junie reached across the console and touched his hand where it gripped the top of the transmission knob. "Well, we have one now, and with the three of us, I think it is not such a disrespectful thing. I am sure that this car will be the vehicle of choice for those quick errands to town. It has great gas mileage, probably as good as the Escape."

Bob was really getting the feel for the handling of the Miata and was starting to push it through the corners of the windy road. He was smiling in satisfaction. He looked over at Junie with his eyes sparkling and he laughed and said, "We should name our new car."

"Name her?"

"Oh yes, I can feel her spirit. She is happy and eager to serve. She will be a wonderful addition to our circle."

Junie could not help but shake her head and laugh. Sometimes she did not completely understand all this talk of spirits and circles and yet it seemed to endear Bob to her all the more. "Okay, I have to definitely agree with you, she is definitely a she. She is yellow, but we already have a Sunny in our family."

"Sunny would have been a good name for her too, she is like the promise of new day." Junie stopped and then smiled broadly, "Aurora, let's name her Aurora. It is a sunbeam and it seems to fit just right in my head."

Bob nodded solemnly, "That sounds like a good name. I like the 'au' at the beginning for the golden color she is, and the 'roar' in the middle is how she talks to me." He pushed down on the accelerator and they flew home.

Junie was not surprised to see that Donna was not home yet. She felt a little flush of guilt that Donna had to drive all the way home by herself. They parked the little car beside the garage and took the dogs out for a long walk, letting them get some much needed exercise. Junie noticed that Honey seemed to be moving slower and staying closer.

"Is Honey doing all right? She looks tired."

"The puppies inside her are growing very fast right now. She probably is feeling tired or more accurately, a little drained, low energy."

Junie nodded, "I remember that when I was pregnant; there were times when all I wanted to do was sleep. That was difficult with the other kids always needing something."

"I kind of envy your experiences. To be able to hold the creation of a new life in your body must be the most beautiful of things."

"There are no words to describe it, Sir. It was the most important, most rewarding thing I have ever done." Junie sighed, "And the hardest was letting it go. Having them grow up and become independent, leave my nest, was painful." Junie slipped her hand into his. "Donna once wrote me she could not have children. Why?"

"We were busy with our corporate pirate lifestyle. We always spoke about having time for family, for children later, after we got the brass ring, after we made the big killing. We were young and we felt invincible. Then she got sick, her lab results were botched and they caught it late. She probably would have had to have had the hysterectomy no matter what, but we had to fight the doctors so she could keep her ovaries, or at least one ovary. She refused to be 'castrated' as she so indelicately put it."

Junie squeezed his hand, "I am so sorry, Sir."

"I nearly lost her. At first I was afraid she would die and then she was so angry. She kept trying to push me away, to drive me off. She had some idea that she failed me, that I had to go find another woman who could give me children."

"What did you do?"

"I just wouldn't leave. I let her fight with me and I fought back, but I refused to leave. She was not at all rational. She was insanely cruel and sarcastic, harping on me continually for anything and everything. I finally got fed up and something snapped. I took her and tied her up and beat the crap out of her with my belt and told her that she was going to stop this bullshit and start treating me with the respect and obedience I deserved. The strangest thing happened after that. We were both so wildly turned on we ended up fucking like wild animals all night. After that night, it seemed like all of a sudden everything was simpler and Donna began to act completely different. She was still sharp and edgy, but underneath was the gentleness and lovingness that had gone missing for so long."

"It's funny, but that gentleness and lovingness is all I see when I am with her, Sir."

"I have seen her try to get you, but you are a genius at not fighting with her. I love to watch her try to tease you and you just open yourself to her and absorb her little jabs. Your loving acceptance of her is beautiful to watch. I learn from watching you."

"I do see it when she does it to you."

"Junie, remember she is the one still balancing in the middle. When she pushes against me it is as much to check that I am still there to keep her in check, as to test me or struggle against me. You must also remember that Donna does not have your natural submissive nature. You instinctively know your role. Donna has had to learn each step of the way. She has a duality to her spirit. She could have easily been a dominant in a relationship. It was her fate to be bonded with someone who could never have let that happen."

As they made their way back toward the house, they could see the lights of the SUV driving up the driveway. Junie slipped her arm around Bob's waist, "Thank you for talking with me about this. I see how much you love her."

"She is an amazing woman, smarter than anyone I have ever met, except perhaps you."

"Oh, Sir, I am not all that smart. I barely went to college for a couple years studying secretarial stuff."

"You keep up with her verbally. I see you play those pun games with her. You are amazingly talented at making things; cooking, sewing, even the simple act of giving of yourself, for you, is an art form. There are dozens of kinds of intelligence and yours compliment hers. Let's go unload your stuff from the car and then you should cook her something nice."

Donna had the back of the SUV open and was just starting to unload the boxes out of the back when Bob and Junie walked into the garage. "I see that you guys made good time." Her voice had that familiar crisp bitter edge to it.

Junie could not help it. She giggled and then ran up and wrapped her arms around Donna. "I love you so much! I missed you all the way home." Junie took the box from Donna's hands. "I love my car. You were so smart to think of making that bastard buy me a new car. You are the best!"

Donna looked at Junie with a puzzled look on her face. Her lips quivered with a smile that she seemed to fight for a few seconds, before she shook her head and laughed. "I missed you too, little one."

Junie noticed Bob looking at her with wonder. She winked happily at him and busily went about arranging her small stack of belongings on the shelves in the garage. He nodded at her and smiled in approval.

Bob had finished the framing and drywall of Junie's new bedroom and sewing room. At her request he had built in an extra large closet in her bedroom and the sewing room had a whole wall devoted to storage cupboards.

Junie had painted her sewing room bright white and had strong lights put in. She had laughed when Bob had asked her why not yellow, telling him that she wanted to be able to see what she was doing and that it was easier to see the true colors of the fabrics with a white background.

Her bedroom she painted a soft rich wine color on the interior walls and asked to keep the natural stone on the exterior. Her bed was king sized. Bob had told her in no uncertain terms that he wanted room for all three of them, no matter where they may end up. If he decided to sleep with his 'bitches' he wanted everyone to be comfortable.

The plumbing contractor had finished making a nice big bathroom with a walk in shower with multiple shower heads.

Junie brought up a question that had been nagging her since she had come to live with Bob and Donna. They were sitting around the dinner table and Junie carefully spoke the question that she had been rehearsing in her head. "Sir and Ma'am, one of the things I liked to do before I came to live here was watch movies. If it would be permitted, I would like to purchase a television and a DVD player so I could watch movies while I sew."

Donna hardly looked up from the seafood pasta, "I don't have a problem with that."

Junie smiled at her words, but her eyes never left Bob's face, waiting for his permission. He was staring at Donna, his eyes surprised. He looked at Donna and added, "Sure it might be fun to watch a movie every once in awhile."

Junie was very aware that there was some kind of undercurrent going on in the conversation, but was not sure exactly what was happening between Donna and Bob. She bent over her plate and concentrated on taking small bites, every once in a while looking up through her lashes as Donna seemed to carefully avoid Bob's eyes.

Bob said it again, "I think it will be fun to have a television to watch movies on." Junie noticed he emphasized the word television.

Donna flushed and pressed her lips together and then muttered, "Sometimes people can change their minds about something. Anyway it is not our way to inflict our beliefs on another person. If Junie wants a TV, she should be able to have one. It will be down in her space anyway, not like it will be up here in the middle of things."

Bob laughed and wrapped his arms around Donna. "I promise it won't let any demons into our house, my goddess." He looked at Junie. "Our Donna has some very strong political beliefs that television is at the root of all that is wrong with our society. I distinctly remember hearing her say at one point that she would never live under the same roof as one of those demon boxes. And I really can't disagree with her. But it will be nice to watch a movie now and then." He grinned devilishly, "Maybe we could make some of our own?"

Donna grimace and looked up from her plate. "You would have to be the star."

The last contractor had finished the work on the basement room addition and Bob was impatient to move his 'dungeon' back into the basement. Junie was helping him and together they were putting the last few bolts in the St. Andrew's cross, anchoring it to the floor and ceiling in front of the big fireplace.

After it was up Junie stood for a minute rubbing her hand across the wood, her face thoughtful. Bob moved to stand behind her, pressing his body against hers, crushing her against the wood. He leaned down and murmured, "Did you miss it?"

Junie shivered and whispered back. "Yes, very much."

"We have been busy with building your room and trips to town. We have been neglecting your training haven't we?"

Junie felt a delicious thrill of fear and excitement. "Yes, Master."

He kept her trapped there, his voice was deep and his breath hot in her ear. "Tell me what you think about. What do you wish someone would do to you?"

Junie was trembling almost continually. Her voice as a hoarse whisper, "I think about you, Master. I think about you tying me and whipping me until I scream and scream and then you take me anally." Just saying the words out loud made a tiny convulsion of excitement shake through her, a low whimper rose up in her chest.

Bob eased the pressure holding her to the cross and turned her to face him. "I promised you once to help you fulfill all your fantasies, my sweet Junie. This is one that will be a pleasure." He leaned down and took her mouth in his. Junie writhed against him, all her senses on fire. After he released her he laughed and whispered, "But it will be later, not now."

Junie felt a frustrated wail of protest start to rise up and she quickly strangled it down. "Yes, Master."

Junie was busy in her sewing room working on a pair of tailored steel gray slacks. She was muttering around a mouthful of straight pins about how much she hated pockets.

From the waist up Junie was only wearing one of her peek-a-boo bras. She was having to work carefully because she was wearing rubber bands around her nipples had a little fishing weight dangling off each tender swollen nubbin. Each time she would accidentally bump one of the little weights or her nipple, she would wince and flinch back.

Donna pulled up a chair and watched as Junie meticulously sewed the pockets into the pants. "If you don't like pockets, why do you put them in?"

Junie giggled around the pins, "Oh, Ma'am, I like pockets. I just hate to sew this particular style of pocket. I really hate pants without pockets in them."

Donna nodded, picking up a scrap of cloth that Junie had set aside, running it through her fingers. "Have you ever made a corset?"

"No, Ma'am, but I have looked at patterns. I am sure I could. Would you like for me to make you one?"

Donna grinned and nodded, "Yes I would, but I also want you to make one for yourself. But no rush on that, go ahead and get the clothing you need made. I think you should make replacing the clothing you lost a priority."

"Yes, Ma'am, I would need to talk with you about styles and fabrics anyway. Corsets come in a wide variety of styles. But it does sound like a fun project. We could have matching corsets."

Junie looked up at her wristwatch and made a rueful smile. "It's time to report to our Master for him to take my rubber bands off. I will be right back, Ma'am."

Donna laughed, "I will come out with you. He is certainly making a project out of your poor nipples. Do they hurt all that much?"

Junie giggled and looked down at the almost cherry sized nipples sticking out of the holes carefully crafted in her bra, "Only when he wants them to. Most of the time it's an itchy achy feeling, but when he takes them off it is pretty intense for a while. He has had me keeping them on for 30 minutes and then off for 30 minutes. It is when the rubber bands go on and then the first five or ten minutes after he takes them off that it is the most... um, distracting. But that is almost more from being so fucking horny than my nipples hurting. He seems to like keeping me all atwitter."

Donna followed Junie upstairs and out into the garden. Junie stood by Bob and waited silently as he worked his way down a row, thinning the tiny carrot seedlings. Once he was at the end he stood and beckoned Junie to him.

He looked at his dirt covered hands and shook his head. "Junie, just take them off yourself and keep them in your pocket." Junie reached down and took both bands off simultaneously. She flinched and pressed her palms against her nipples pressing in, slowing the rush of blood to her tissues, her eyes were clenched shut and her lower lip was trapped between her teeth.

Donna moved closer, her eyes on Junie's face, a feral hungry look on her face. "Sweet Junie, you look so delicious right now."

Junie opened her eyes and smiled at Donna. She lifted her hands from her nipples and looked at Bob as she murmured, "Perhaps my Mistress would like to taste?"

Bob nodded in approval as Donna leaned down and took one of Junie's nipples between her lips and nursed softly. Junie gasped and breathed carefully through her open mouth, letting the pain flow over her. "Oh, Ma'am, that is so nice."

Bob laughed and then cautioned. "No fun and games, my sweet bitches. Save your energy for tonight. I have something planned for tonight. In fact, for tonight I think you two should help each other get all prepared for some ass play. Donna, you know what to do. Show Junie. Just no coming you hear me?"

Junie gasped out, her voice throbbing with excitement as Donna continued to kiss and suck at her nipples, "Yes, Master."

Bob looked at his watch. "Put the rubber bands back on in 30 minutes. Donna, that's enough, let her be for a while."

Donna reluctantly stopped playing with Junie's breasts and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Yes, very delicious. I am going to eat you up, little girl." She made a hungry growling sound and tickled Junie's belly. Junie screamed and giggled, twisting in Donna's arms.

Bob pulled Donna away from Junie and pressed her to his chest, his face inches from hers, his hands making dirty smears on her bare arms. "Perhaps you did not hear me, my goddess?"

Donna met his glare for a second, her eyes filled with excitement and challenge and then she faltered and leaned her head against his chest. "Yes, Master, I heard you. I was just playing. I was going to let her go."

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers