Finding Happiness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

He spoke softly. "I have been neglecting you, haven't I?"

Donna froze and then a tiny tremble shook her. "It's okay, I understand. She needs this attention and she is new."

"You will always be my goddess."

A tiny soft sob rose up in Donna's throat. "And you will always be my Master."

Junie watched as Bob gently took Donna's lips in his. When he released her he spoke softly, "Go and get the little vibrating egg. Make sure it has fresh batteries and then put it inside your sweet cunt. I know it will remind you of my love for you all afternoon."

Bob laughed as he watched both women walk from the garden their arms around each other's waists. Keeping two women busy and happy was going to be a challenge, but he had some creative ideas about that.

Junie watched Donna curiously as she put newly charged batteries in the controller for the egg. "Can I put it in for you, Ma'am?"

"You just want to make me crazy, like I was doing to you." Donna pulled her shorts off, lay down on the bed and nodded at Junie.

"I don't know if I so much want to make you crazy as torment myself, Ma'am. Just touching you is so sexy for me." Junie gently lifted one of Donna's legs and leaned down and lightly kissed her light pink folds. "I love the way you smell and taste. Just the sight of your beautiful pink flower makes my mouth water."

Donna shivered and sighed as Junie slowly pushed the egg deep into her opening, wiggling her fingers a little as she withdrew them. "You were already soaking wet, Ma'am." Junie promptly stuck her wet fingers into her mouth and made a soft, "mmm", sound as she sucked them clean.

Donna laughed and pulled up her panties and shorts, turning the control on high she put it in her pocket. "My sweet little lesbian, you have turned out to be dream come true."

Junie laughed and commented, "Lesbian? Maybe, bisexual for sure, but the way our Master has been tormenting my tits lately, I am so horny I could hump a... a camel. No disrespect, Ma'am."

Donna cracked up. "A camel? Now that is an odd image."

"I don't know where that came from, maybe it was the word hump... it seemed to go with camel."

"So you hump a camel, buzz a bee, dam a beaver?"

"...bark a dog? Oh no, here's a good one... purr a pussy... " Junie dissolved in giggles.

"Oh, I like that one."

"You would." Junie looked thoughtful, "Ma'am, when our Master spoke of his plans for this evening he said we should help each other prepare. He said you would know what needed to be done. What is it we must do?"

"Just make sure we are extra clean, inside and out."

"Do you mean we will need to take an enema?"

"Yes, have you ever done that?"

"Only for doctor things, the tests for colon cancer."

At the word cancer, a shadow dropped over Donna's face. Junie wrapped her arms around her Mistress and spoke softly. "Our Master spoke to me about the time you got sick. I am sorry; I forgot. I hope I didn't make you sad."

"It was a long time ago. It just was a really hard time for both Bob and me. I hated being sick. I hated that it was attacking what was female about me. I took all that rage and tortured Bob with it. I am still amazed that he stayed with me."

"He loves you very much, Ma'am. I see how he looks at you when you don't even notice, when you are asleep, when he talks to me about you."

"He talks to you about me?"

"Of course, Ma'am, just like he talks to you about me."

Donna laughed and squeezed Junie tightly. "You are a precious treasure, Junie. I am so glad we found you."

"Not half as happy as I am. When do we need to get ready for our Master?"

"Oh, probably not until after dinner, after the dogs are fed and put to bed."

Junie laughed. "Ah yes, the children, the parents must wait to play until the kids are asleep."

Bob walked into the bedroom and stopped, looking at them. They were both sitting on the foot of the bed with their arms around each other. "What have you two been up to?"

Junie giggled and piped up. "We were just talking, Sir, just talking about you." Donna giggled too.

Bob looked at his watch and then looked at Junie. "You might check your watch, young lady."

Junie glanced at her wrist and yelped. "My goodness, time flies when you are having fun." She jumped up and pulled the rubber bands with the little weights attached and began to pinch at her nipples to make them erect enough to wrap the bands around.

Donna pushed her hands away. "Let me help you with that." She leaned down and took Junie's nipple between her lips sucking until it was hard. "There you go."

"Thank you, Ma'am, that helps a lot." Junie was giggling as she put the rubber bands back on, little squeaks of pain leaking out between the bubbles of happiness.

After dinner Bob stood up and looked at Donna and Junie. "After you get done cleaning up in here, make a big pot of coffee. Then go get ready." He headed out and called to the dogs and headed out on his walk.

Donna laughed, "I will make the coffee; you finish cleaning up the kitchen. Meet you in the downstairs bathroom." Donna grinned, "Come naked, pretty girl."

Donna was in the bathroom when Junie came in from her bedroom. She had a big pitcher and she was stirring something inside it with her hand. Junie looked at her curiously. "I am just mixing up a concoction, Sweet Junie, a mild soap and saline solution. The salt will help keep it from stripping too many electrolytes from our tissues. The soap will help with the cleaning."

Donna began pouring a generous amount of the mixture into a red rubber bag that looked like a hot water bottle but had a long rubber hose coming out of the bottom. On the end of the hose was a white plastic nozzle. Donna saw Junie's eyes grow bigger as she looked at the equipment. "They haven't improved on this design in a century. Get on your hands and knees, sweetie."

As Junie got down onto her hands and knees Donna kept talking. "Go ahead and get your head a little lower. We won't put too much in this first time. How has your pooping been since you got here? Have you been regular?"

"Yes, Ma'am, actually I have been doing better. I think it's the fresh vegetables." Junie's voice faltered and jerked as she felt the hard plastic nozzle slip into her bottom. "I am eating a lot healthier since I have been here, lots more fiber."

"That's it, just relax. Good girl." Donna opened the simple clip and began to let the water run down into Junie's bowels. "That's good to hear. Have you gone today?"

The liquid flowing into her belly was warm and Junie began to feel a fullness and pressure. Her voice was soft and a little tense, "Yes, Ma'am, I went this morning."

"You are doing great, just a little more. Sometimes this can be very erotic feeling if you relax."

"I mostly feel embarrassed."

Donna gently pulled out the nozzle. "We will let that sit in there for just a little while and then you can go to the bathroom. Let me know if you start cramping." Donna began to mix up some more solution. Her eyes watched Junie carefully, an amused smile on her face.

Junie felt a little queasy, like she had the first inklings of an attack of diarrhea. She focused on keeping her anus clenched shut, worrying about the possibility of losing control.

Donna reached a hand down. "Okay, let's get you up on the toilet." Junie sighed in relief as she finally sat down, but then felt mortified at the noise of the water rushing out of her, making a loud sound as it hit the water in the toilet, and then the louder splash and smell as some feces passed out. She blushed and mumbled, "Excuse me, Ma'am."

"Don't be embarrassed, pretty girl. That was the goal of this whole exercise. It's all part of the fun."

Junie stared miserably at her feet. "If you say so, Ma'am."

Donna stopped and lifted Junie's face. "Sweet heart, in the famous words of our Master, 'It is all just crap'."

Junie began to giggle and then laugh out loud.

"Okay, one more time to make sure everything is squeaky clean."

This time as Junie felt the warm solution filling her insides Donna quizzed her about her experiences with anal intercourse. "You once said that you had tried it a few times with your husband, but it hurt. Tell me about that."

"It was during the last few years of my marriage. I think he hurt me on purpose. He did not use any lubrication and he was not gentle at all. He also did not give me any warning. It was all pretty traumatic."

"Why do you think he was trying to hurt you?"

Junie's voice faltered and dropped, "Things were not very happy between us. He hated the fact that I was..." Junie hesitated and looked at Donna. "He hated that I was fat. He would not make love to me. I would beg him to make love to me and I think he did it to punish me for forcing him to have sex with me." The last words tumbled out and Junie turned her face away, struggling with her humiliation.

Donna urged her up and onto the toilet, "He was so bad for you, Junie. He hurt a lot more than your ass. You want I should go kick his ass for you? I will be glad to do it for you, sister." Donna postured aggressively raising her clenched fists and punching at an imaginary opponent.

Junie sniffed and tried to smile. "I am sorry, Ma'am. I guess I am being kind of a wet blanket."

Donna shrugged, "I was asking some disturbing questions. I did not realize what I was bringing up."

"It was a long time ago."

When they were done Donna pulled Junie into the shower. "Let me wash you this time, pretty. Let's get ourselves all crazy turned on before we even get to our Master." Junie let herself relax as Donna sensually washed her from head to foot, and then massaged moisturizer into Junie's skin and then shaved her smooth. After the razor would slide over Junie's tender skin, Donna would kiss and lick, using Junie's technique to look for stray hairs and stubble. Junie stiffened and then shivered as she felt Donna's tongue lick across her anus.

Donna murmured against her flesh, "Relax, Junie, just relax." Her tongue pushed against the puckered brown star, working its way in deeper.

Junie felt a wave of heat rush across her and she moaned in excitement. "Oh, Ma'am, I had no idea that would feel so good."

Donna lifted her head and gave Junie a warning look, "Remember Master says no coming." Then smiling evilly she sucked Junie's clit into her mouth and began to tickle it with her tongue.

Junie squealed and fought to escape, whimpering. "No fair. You are fighting dirty. Please don't. Oh god, Ma'am, please don't. Stop!"

Donna let go of Junie and arched a brow. "Don't stop?"

Junie scrambled away from her, shaking her head. "You know what I meant. I can't stop myself when you do that. I have no defenses against you."

"We are taking too long in here anyway. Okay, you wash me, but no fooling around. We are going to make our Master wait. He hates waiting."

Junie made a face, "No fair."

Bob was standing next to a small wooden platform. He looked up and grumbled, "You girls certainly took your time in there."

Donna laughed, "It was my fault, we got to talking about some things and then I just couldn't keep my hands off our sweet girl."

Junie blushed and giggled, her eyes looking at the narrow platform. Her eyes flashed up to Bob's face with curiosity. He held out his hand to her, "Come here, sweet Junie. Step up here for me." Junie stepped up and stood balanced; the platform raised her up almost five inches, almost as tall as Donna. He kissed her lightly and chuckled, "Hey there, short stuff."

When Bob leaned to open the toy box and Junie noticed that there seemed to be a lot more new things inside. Bob saw her inquisitive eyes and laughed, "We do have some new toys. I do love to play with new toys." He pulled out some leather shackles. "I ordered these extra wide to help support you better." He carefully buckled the wide leather restraints around her wrists, then knelt and began to fasten two ankle shackles above her feet. Junie held one of the heavy, black leather bands up to her face and examined them. They were lined with fawn suede and had heavy stainless steel D-rings. She pressed the cool metal to her lips and inhaled the scent of the fresh leather.

Donna moved to stand behind, bracing and supporting Junie, kissed her neck and whispered, "I like the smell of leather, too." Junie could feel the length of Donna's body pressed against hers, her hands sliding over her skin. She whispered, "Raise up your arms, Junie, hold them wide and high." As Junie held up her hands, Bob clipped them to ropes hanging down from the rafters. Donna praised her, "Good girl, now spread your legs wide, but keep your feet flat on stage." Junie looked down and watched as Bob snapped the ankle shackles to rings set in the platform.

Junie felt exposed and just a little precarious perched up on the raised platform. Her skin was tingling and it seemed she could feel the air as it swirled around her. When Donna slipped the blindfold over her eyes, she shivered and a soft whimper rose in her throat. She swayed and caught herself on the ropes holding her wrists.

She could feel the added tension as Bob adjusted the tightness of the ropes holding her and then touched her face. "You know what is going to happen don't you, Junie?"

Her voice was breathless, "Yes, Master, you are going to do what I told you about, what I think about, being whipped and then you are going to take me anally." Again just saying the words sent a shiver of excitement through her. Her head tipped, sensing the bodies moving around her.

A soft tickle swirled down her back and across her ass and Junie surged against the ropes holding her. Almost without conscious thought she cried out, "Oh god, not tickles!" She squirmed and fought the ropes, a terrified squeal of laughter rising from her lips.

Bob's voice was a deep growl, "Don't laugh, Junie. Feel it. Just let the feelings flow over you."

"Yes, Master." Junie's voice quivered with the effort to obey, to change how she experienced the feeling of the light touch that was traveling over her body. When it moved around to her front and swirled up and over her labia she realized it must be feathers. Each touch left a trail of tingles behind it, somehow making the lights that sparkled in the back of her eyes dance in concert with the sensations. Junie was able to contain her giggles even when the feathers touched and teased at her nipples, but when it darted to her armpit she jerked and another shriek of laughter ripped from her mouth. She heard Bob growl from somewhere else in the room and the feathers left her body instantly. Junie realized it must be Donna who was lightly brushing her with the feathers.

A cooler more slippery sensation slipped across her back and the she felt the strands of leather slide across her face. Blindly she turned her face to follow the feeling, her lips kissing at the whip. Bob's voice was close now, his breath warm against her ear. "Junie, I want you to tell me how this is feeling. If it gets too intense, if there are places it feels better and places that just feel wrong. I want this to be erotic for you, but I also want this to take you places you have never been before. Remember your safe word, but it is just as good to tell me if something is wrong. Do you understand?"

"Yes, oh yes." Junie felt like her skin was itching in anticipation and when she heard the swish and the light thump of the flogger against her shoulder blades she sighed and leaned toward the sensation. There was the lightest of stinging sensations that lingered briefly and faded. At a predictable pace the swish and thump worked its way down her back and across the quivering cheeks of her ass. The tongues of the whip wrapped around her thighs, licking and kissing at the sensitive skin and then worked down to her calves.

The swish and thud of the flogger moved to the front of her body and the pattern broke. Randomly the tongues of the whip would seek out a target and move on, her thigh, her breast, then her side, and then back down to her thigh. Junie found herself tensed and trembling not knowing where the little shocks would illuminate the colors dancing on the back of her eyelids.

Bob's voice was almost an interruption, a distraction from her focus on her body, on her skin. "How are you feeling, Junie?"

"Oh, Sir, it is tantalizing but I want more, so much more."

"There will be more, my Sweet Junie."

This time the swish was sharper and faster and the strands of the whip snapped sharply against her, it seemed that it took a heartbeat for the burn and sting to register, like an echo coming back across the lake. The sting did not fade so much as mellow and spread, like warm honey spreading across her skin. Junie moaned, "Yes, that's nice. I like that." Again the pace and pattern down her back were rhythmic and predictable and again when he moved to her front they became increasingly random, snapping against her breasts, her inner thighs, her belly, even her tender underarms.

Junie felt a building tension, her whole body undulating under the waves of sensation, her cunt swelling, hot and throbbing. Each touch lit a fire behind her eyes and in her skin. The blows were coming faster and became more precisely targeted, snapping into her nipples and her labia. Junie found herself gasping and moaning with each surge of feeling.

Again Bob paused and again she felt his words as much as she heard them as he breathed into her ear, "Tell me again, Junie. How are you feeling?"

It was almost more than she could do to find words in the swirling storm of sensations. "Wonderful, it's wonderful."

This time the whip whistled as it cut through the air and the blow shook her, a crack and a flash of fire lighting up her skin. Junie let out a sharp cry of excitement as much as of pain. "Yes, fuck yes." As the whip made its way down her back, it set her on fire, leaving a trail of burning embers down her back. There was no piece of her skin untouched, unkissed by the lash. Junie was gasping and surging against the ropes, reaching out toward the pain, begging for its bite.

Junie felt the familiar warm soft length of Donna pressing against her breasts and belly. Donna's lips were on hers, feeding on her cries, murmuring against her mouth, "You are doing so good, sweet Junie. I am so proud."

Junie could no longer speak, her breath coming in gasping puffs, sweat coated her skin and Donna's skin glided over hers as she slid her mouth down to Junie's breasts and then down over her belly to the widely spread juncture of her legs. A crashing cascade of excitement swept over Junie, the flame of the whip licking against her back and ass, the heated brand of Donna's mouth pressed to her cunt and then the sensation of Donna's fingers slippery with lubricant probing and worming their way into her tight brown opening. Junie could barely stand; her arms and legs jerking convulsively against the ropes holding her spread wide, moaning with each gasping exhalation.

Donna continued to kiss and lick at Junie even when the blows of the flogger stopped and she felt Bob move to stand close behind her, the heated tip of his cock pressing against her ass, Junie cried out in a frenzy of excitement, "Yes, oh yes! Do it! Do it!" pushing back against him, impatient for the penetration she craved. As he slowly slid deep within her she groaned a deep primal sound and began to tense and tremble, contending with the sudden orgasm that threatened to sweep her away. Bob's voice was deep and compelling as he slowly began to thrust against her, "Don't fight it, Junie. Come for me, give me your passion."

Junie almost lifted herself up off her feet with the sudden contraction of her muscles. For what seemed like forever she hung there, lifted by the intensity of the sensations consuming her, the ropes holding her so helpless, the way it felt in her whole body when she pulled and fought to be free, Donna's fingers and tongue busy in her cunt, her whole skin seemed to be on fire, and most of all Bob's cock filling her with heat. A deep strangled groan was wrenched from her throat as she hesitated at the edge of the precipice of ecstasy and then threw herself over the edge, falling and spinning down, once again joining the stars in their orbits.

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers