Finding Happiness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Junie had no clear memory of how long she hung there, her body lost in paroxysms of pleasure, her legs failing to support her. She had only the cloudiest of recall of being untied and gently urged and steered into the shower by her lovers. She only became fully aware of her surroundings as she sat cradled in Bob's arms as Donna gently washed the two of them. Intensely aware of Bob's eyes looking deep into her own, she whispered, "Oh, Master, that was so much better than I ever imagined."

Bob gave her a squeeze and held her tight. "You are an amazingly passionate woman. I am grateful to be able to have shared this experience with you, Sweet Junie, to have helped you touch infinity."

Junie paused and then whispered again, "Yes, that was it. It was infinite."

Donna laughed softly, "Yes, that is one word for it. Are you feeling all right, little one? How are your arms? You were putting a lot more stress on your shoulders than I liked to see."

Junie experimentally stretched and then rotated her arm. "They are a little sore, Ma'am, but I liked the ropes. It added a lot to be able to pull against them like that. It made it take over my whole body."

Donna smiled, her eyes looking inward, "Yes, I know what you mean. I like that too." A tiny shudder shook her. "But I don't want you injuring yourself. I did not like the way you were hanging like that with all your weight on your arms."

Bob's voice was thoughtful, "Yes I saw that too, but it would have been too disturbing for you to stop the experience at that moment. I will have to figure out some way to give you some additional support."

Donna pulled at Junie's hand. "Come on, wobbly legs, let's get you into bed. I want to put some lotion on your back."

Junie giggled, "Wobbly legs?"

Bob helped her to her feet. "You were pretty much out of it, little one. You could walk, barely; but, you weren't very steady on your feet when we moved you into here. I think wobbly is a good word for it. So wobble into your room and lie down. Donna is right; we should get some lotion on your skin and I expect you to crash pretty soon."

"Crash?"

Bob stroked her damp hair out of her face. "You will probably just feel sleepy, little one. You used up a lot of your energy."

Junie lay down on the bed letting her whole body go boneless as she felt Bob and Donna's hands gently rubbing the mint scented lotion over her tingling skin. She let her eyes drift shut and let her mind drift, her body feeling weightless. The last thing she heard as she drifted to sleep were Bob's words. "You are a treasure, Junie, you are our treasure."

She did not notice or hear when Bob reached to Donna and whispered, "I have not forgotten you, my goddess. Come with me."

*

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers