Finding Happiness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Donna's eyes fluttered open and the hand that had been stroking her cunt froze and she made a soft choking gasp as she looked at Junie. Her voice was hoarse, "Oh fuck yes."

As she turned over, Bob handed Junie some lubricant, "Prepare your Mistress, Junie."

Junie gently spread Donna's cheeks and looked down and on impulse bent down and kissed the small brown star. She felt Donna quiver under her lips and, encouraged for her boldness, she curiously slid her tongue around and around. When she was rewarded with a soft moan she pushed and probed deeper, reveling in Donna's louder moans. Reluctantly she pulled away and using her fingers she gently worked the lubricant into the tight passage.

Leaning with his back against the headboard, Bob lifted Donna to straddle his hips facing away from him and slowly eased himself into her narrow passage. Junie watched fascinated as Donna gasped and shuddered, working his cock deeper and deeper in, and only stopping when he was buried all the way inside her. Bob spread his legs wide and lifted Donna's knees up, spreading her open. "Junie, come between our legs. Kneel there and fuck your Mistress with that cock of yours."

Donna groaned out, repeating his words, "Oh fuck yes, fuck me, Junie. Fuck me with that big cock of yours."

A shiver of excitement shook through Junie as she moved to between their legs. Looking carefully she stroked her fingers down Donna's cleft and then slowly slid her fingers into Donna's opening gauging and checking the angle. As she placed the end of the dildo against the opening and very slowly pressed forward, Donna groaned out. "Yes, that's good. Do that."

With each thrust Junie grew more confident and it seemed that, as she watched the waves of pleasure shaking Donna, she felt equal matching surges of warmth and tension in her own loins. Donna was talking to her almost continually, "Good, yes, harder, oh god, fuck yes." Junie found herself getting caught up in the rhythms and with each thrust of her hips she felt herself getting increasingly carried away with a building sense of potency. When Donna fell silent, Junie knew that she was on the brink, and the thought, the knowledge that she had done this, that she was making Donna reach that place was intoxicating. She found herself gripping Donna's hips, lunging at Donna in almost a frenzy of sexual fervor, soft growling grunts of effort being forced out between her clenched teeth.

Bob was surging under Donna, adding his slower more subtle movements to their primal dance, his hands over Junie's, holding Donna between them. His words spurred them on, "Yes, my goddesses, do not hold back. Give me your passion."

Donna's legs wrapped around Junie's hips and pulled her deep, grinding their pelvises together, and she began to convulse in the irresistible waves of her climax. Trapped in the primal embrace of Donna's thighs, Junie could not help but be pulled along, reflexively almost spastically trying to force herself even deeper, as she joined her Mistress, her own cries of joy blending with Donna's.

It had been oddly difficult to take off the harness and the phallus that protruded from her groin. Junie wondered at that. Why did she like having that thing on? Why did that patently silly fake penis seem to resonate with her? Why did it make her feel powerful and so damn sexy? She held up the thing and looked at it closely. Her legs and thighs ached and her ass muscles were trembling in fatigue. She knew she was going to be sore in the morning. This fucking was a lot harder work than she had anticipated. She shook her head in wonder.

Again Junie found herself tending to her Master and Mistress as they lay entwined in each other's arms. A wave of tenderness seemed to well up inside her as she washed them gently and then covered them with the blanket and crawled in with them, snuggling close to their warmth. She sighed in contentment. Somehow this was the best of all.

Junie was a whirlwind of activity all day Sunday. She had gotten up early and was busy cooking, cleaning and gardening before the sun was even up, anything to keep from thinking about the trip to Seattle tomorrow. She had pulled the SUV out of the garage and was washing it almost obsessively; working diligently at making sure every last crushed bug carcass was gone from the front grill and headlights. Bob came over from the garden and watched her for a while.

Junie paused and looked up, her hands still dripping with soap suds. "Is there something you need?" Her voice was a little high pitched and forced, her eyes a little too bright.

"No, I am fine, Junie. But I do want to know how you are doing. You are a little hyper today. Is it your trip tomorrow?"

Junie turned to the car and furiously scraped at a particularly stubborn spot with her thumbnail. Her voice was tight, "I am afraid I am going get afraid again."

The paradox of her words made Bob laugh. "Can you see how you are setting yourself up, Sweet Junie? You are already starting to fail and you have not even put your foot upon the path."

Junie's hands stilled, but she did not take her eyes off the car. Her voice was soft, "I know. That is the most infuriating, knowing that I am just making it worse and not being able to stop." She shook her head and giggled a harsh angry laugh. Standing up she picked up the hose and began to rinse the car off. "The more I try to not think about something the more it becomes the only thing I can think about."

"Then stop trying to not think about it. Decide to think about it. What are you going to do in Seattle?"

"We were going to go to two different wholesale fabric outlets. Mary was going to order some new stock for her store and we were both going to pick up some stuff for our sewing projects. Then we were going to have lunch and come back. Nothing hard really, but I never know what is going to set me off."

"Set you off?"

"It's hard to explain. All I know is that I have to get away, to get somewhere safe and familiar. My heart is racing, my mouth goes dry, and I have this odd buzzing in my head. I can't think. I don't even realize it until I find myself just turning around and walking away, running away."

"How long has this been going on?"

Junie turned off the water and hung the hose up. "I had a lot of trouble with this as a teenager. I missed a lot of school days, it wasn't the school work. It was the kids at school. They were pretty mean sometimes. Luckily I could do make up work at home and just ace the tests and pass that way. During my twenties and thirties it wasn't such an issue. I had bad days every once in a while, but I could stay home." She looked thoughtful. "And even if I started to panic, with the kids there was no way I could completely lose control. I had to be strong for them."

Bob pulled her to his chest and held her for a minute stroking her back until she sighed and relaxed against him. "Junie, you are strong. It is there inside you and you know that it is there. You will do fine."

"I hope so."

"No, Junie, you will do fine. Hoping that is just another way to think about failure."

"Yes, Sir."

Bob and Donna watched Junie as she pulled out of the yard and drove down the driveway in her little yellow sports car. Junie had been alternately talkative and energetic and then still and silent all morning. But she never took a backward step on her path and she had a determined look in her eye as she kissed them each goodbye.

Donna slipped her arm around Bob's waist, "Do you think she will be okay?"

Bob laughed and nodded. "Our girl is stronger than she knows. She will do fine. She will come back triumphant." He turned to her and smiled. "We have all day to ourselves, my goddess. Junie has packed a bunch of nice snacks for us. Let's load the kids in the car and all go for a hike."

Donna's eyes lit up. "You get the dogs and I will get the food. Where do you want to go?"

Bob's eyes twinkled. "No, you get the dogs. I will get the food. There are some other surprises I want to pack as well."

Donna's head came up and she looked sharply at him. "You know how I feel about surprises."

Bob laughed, "You love them. It makes you crazy trying to figure out what I am up to, but you love every minute of it. Now get that lazy ass of yours into the garage and make sure we have everything we need. Put in the dogs' backpacks. Let's make them work for their dinner tonight."

Junie had assembled a wide variety of snack foods; hard boiled eggs, little meat pies filled with chopped venison, mushrooms and herbs, cheeses, dried fruits, and nuts. There were even some rich, soft, chocolate brownies that were so dark that even Bob could not resist them. Bob nodded in approval. Junie had done great when he had mentioned he wanted something special to eat that would be easy to carry in a backpack.

He went downstairs and got a few items he had been thinking about from the toy box and, grinning, stuck a few extra freshly recharged batteries in the backpack.

Donna was in the bedroom lacing up her hiking boots and grabbing an extra pair of socks when Bob walked in. Her eyes were measuring as she looked up at him, her expression inquisitive. "Where are you thinking of going?"

"Not too far, there is that trail up to that little lake in the forest we hiked a couple years back. You know, the one that followed the creek up and there were those pretty waterfalls."

"Oh, that is a great idea, I had almost forgotten about that one."

"Hopefully, we will be the only ones there."

"That would be nice."

Bob put their favorite walking sticks and the rest of the stuff from the house in the SUV. Donna had folded down the back seat and moved up the partition so the dogs would have a little more room but, the back of the SUV was still filled with dogs. He laughed as Bump smeared his wet nose over the sparkling windows that Junie had obsessed over just the day before.

As Donna moved around to climb into the passenger seat, Bob caught her hand. His voice was amused, "No, my goddess, you are not quite ready to leave."

Donna froze and looked up at him, her eyes questioning, but then she smiled softly and relaxed under his hand. "What is it you have in mind?"

"I think your outfit is lacking something." Bob swung her around and trapped her against the car his hips grinding into hers, his eye's inches from hers. He could feel a tremble pass through her as his lips took hers. Only when she was limp and breathless did her release her and murmur, "Pull down those shorts and panties for me."

Donna's hands shook as she fumbled at the button on her shorts, but soon she slid them down to her ankles. Bob sank to his knees as she lowered her clothing, sliding down and pressing his lips to kiss her again. A low growl rumbled in his chest as he caught her scent and pressed in to spread her open, his lips and tongue demanding more. Donna struggled to stand, a soft gasping groan forced from her by the sudden onslaught of sensation.

Bob lifted his face from her and looked up at her with a carnivorous grin and sensually licked off his lips, "I didn't realize how much I missed the taste of you, my goddess. I find myself hungering for you. I will have to feast upon you until I satisfy this appetite." He reached into his jacket pocket and pressed the vibrating egg into Donna's hand. "Here, my goddess, put this inside you to remind you of my love until I can return."

He stayed on his knees and watched closely as Donna slid the egg deep inside, and then took her hand and licked her fingers clean. Then tenderly he helped her pull her panties and shorts up and buttoned the button of the shorts himself. "Now, I think you are ready." When he stood he looked closely at her face as he turned the vibrations on low, smiling as she blinked and squirmed a little.

On the drive Donna was uncharacteristically quiet, holding Bob's hand, idly tracing lines on his palm. Every once in a while she would lift his hand and press it to her lips.

There were no other cars in the parking area and Bob noticed that the sign marking the trail head was obscured by a clump of brush and weeds. All four dogs had their backpacks on and loaded with food and water for the hike. Bob did not put anything heavy in Honey's backpack, but made a show of putting in some lighter items like spare socks, a light plastic tarp and handkerchiefs so she wouldn't feel left out.

The trail was a little overgrown and, in many places they, had to detour or clamber over fallen trees. Donna spoke for the first time, "I had heard that they were cutting back on trail maintenance. This trail must have low priority, if this one is even on the list."

Bob agreed, "Yes, the world has seemed to have forgotten about this little corner of paradise. I think I like having it all to ourselves." He watched as the four golden retrievers walked along the trail with them. They were doing a good job of staying on the trail, carrying their backpacks like they had been trained to do. Even Bump only needed a few simple corrections to remember his lessons.

The trail threaded through tall mature evergreens, followed along a small creek and climbed steeply up the mountainside. It was another warm clear day, but deep under the evergreens the air was cool and still. They spoke little, treasuring the silence, but touched often, little caresses and hands to help balance as they climbed over the obstacles in their path. On more than one occasion, one would stop and silently point out a tiny miracle; an orchid, a woodpecker carefully scaling the bark off a snag, or just the way the light filtered down through the cedar branches. They would stop and stand hand in hand and share those magical moments without words and then move on.

The sound of the first waterfall echoed through the trees long before they reached it. It was small, only a few feet high, but the water fell free and tumbled down into a small round pool shaded by cedars. A beam of sunlight shone down through the trees and lit up a wild clematis plant that hung out over the dark water, the blue flowers shining like stars against the shadowed forest. As the dogs bent to lap at the cool water, they both stopped and sighed in perfect unison, and then their soft laughter echoed through the trees.

Bob spoke for the first time, "We are indebted to our girl for suggesting we take this day for ourselves."

Donna leaned against him, and giggled as she reached down and adjusted the vibrating egg, pushing it up inside a little deeper, "Damn thing keeps wanting to fall out." And then she sighed again, "Yes, I am glad we came up here. I had forgotten how beautiful it was here. A little part of me wishes Junie could be here to see these things too, but there is a part of me selfish enough to just want you all to myself for a little while too."

Bob gave her a squeeze. "It is not selfish. We are all needing to make adjustments. We are all giving up some things in order to gain others."

Donna turned and leaned close, wrapping her arms fiercely around him, her voice was low and trembling, "Sometimes... sometimes it seems like she is just so much better than me. She doesn't ever get mad. She always seems so obedient."

Bob held her close and gently swayed, "She is not better, my goddess. She is just different. She has a different spirit than you. And she is not all that good. Her training has only begun and everything is new. She is still excited and enthusiastic. As it becomes more routine and more like work she will have her little rebellious moments as well. I would expect her honeymoon to last a few months and then I would not be surprised if she does not start being a brat. At that time I will need your support to keep her from getting out of hand."

"It just seems like I can't compete with her."

"Compete for what, my goddess?"

Donna fell silent and then a shiver went through her. "Oh my god, I did not ever think about what it was I was competing for. And when you asked me that, the first thing that came into my head was you, I was competing for you." Donna pulled back and looked up at his face. "Even saying that is crazy. It means that somehow, someway, I doubted your love for me. I didn't even realize I had that in my heart." Her voice cracked and she whispered, "Forgive me."

"Of course you will be forgiven, my goddess, when you have forgiven yourself." His lips took hers again, soothing away the soft quivers of doubt.

They did not stop again until they reached the end of the trail by the small lake. The midday sun shone down on the perfect, clear, blue water. Now that they were out of the shade of the tall trees the air was soft and warm. Bob took the packs off the dogs and they threw themselves into the water and then found places to bask in the sun. Bob slipped his arm around Donna's waist and pulled her close. His voice was soft, "Take off your clothing, my goddess. Let the sun shine down upon your beauty."

Bob got out a thin square of nylon canvas and spread it on the ground in the dappled shade of some alders. On top of it he laid both their sweaters. Murmuring gentle instructions he lay Donna down upon the simple bed. Pushing up her knees he slowly pulled the vibrating egg from her and looking her in the eyes, licked the creamy nectar from it.

Opening his backpack he put the egg inside and pulled out a handful of rope. He placed one of their walking sticks to rest on the ground just below Donna's butt and tied her wrists to it, close to her hips. Taking the second walking stick he tied her ankles about two and a half feet apart. Then he began to pull the two walking sticks toward each other forcing her feet up closer to her hips, stopping just short of causing her pain. Last he tied a rope to each of her knees and the ends to the walking sticks pulling them wide. Smiling he looked down at her beautifully exposed cunt. "Comfortable? Does anything hurt?"

Donna blinked and swallowed. "Um, yes comfortable, nothing hurts."

Bob took off his t-shirt and bundled it up and put it under her head. "Relax, I will be back soon. Contemplate your lapse in your trust in my love. Think about how you will find forgiveness in your heart."

Donna lay back and looked up through the green leaves at the blue sky. High above a hawk glided in lazy circles, working the ascending air currents to gain altitude. Donna knew that once it was high enough it would head away, riding the wind on rigid wings to some far destination. For the tiniest of instants she looked down from its vantage point, seeing the expanse of dark forest, the tiny lake shining up like a sapphire, and her pale golden figure on display on the edge of the emerald meadow.

Bob returned and knelt by her side. Donna's eyes widened when she saw that he was wearing leather gloves and in one hand he carefully carried a handful of greenery away from his bare arms and torso. In the other hand he held a long flexible willow branch, trimmed into a sturdy switch. "Look, my goddess; look at what our mother has been so kind to put into my path. She has placed the instrument of your absolution in my hands." Donna nodded and swallowed nervously as she looked at the stinging nettles with dread. It was not the first time that Bob had used nettles and she clearly remembered the pain and then the infuriating itching and burning that took hours to subside.

Carefully plucking one leaf at a time, Bob rubbed and pressed them against her nipples. Donna closed her eyes and forced herself to relax as the sensation of the stings turned her skin to fire. As each second passed the feeling increased instead of eased, Donna opened her eyes and stared down at her swollen red nipples, the need to rub and scratch at them becoming maddening. When he touched a fresh leaf to her labia and then to the tender flesh around her anus a tiny whimper of apprehension vibrated in her throat.

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers