Finding Happiness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Soon Donna was twisting and fighting at the ropes, the overwhelming itching and burning that tormented her nipples and crotch becoming an agony she could not bear. She knew from past experience that the only thing that would ease her misery was to eclipse one sensation with another, using either pain or pleasure to override the itch. For the first time she begged, "Oh god, Bob, it itches."

Bob knelt between her feet and nodded. "Yes, my goddess, I know. It will for a while. You forgot something very important. You forgot you are my goddess and that I am your Master. You doubted my love for you." He stood and carefully put the nettles to one side and took off his gloves. As he picked up the willow switch he tipped his head at one side and said in his soft neutral tone. "Perhaps this will scratch that itch. Do you want to see if it helps?"

Donna squirmed and whimpered, "Yes, yes please."

Bob carefully trailed the end of the willow switch along the inside of her thigh, slowly trailing toward the red and welted skin and the lightly tickling at the stings. Donna flinched and whimpered, but she strained and raised her hips up off the ground, forcing herself to arch up, offering her cunt to the blow she knew was soon to fall, the pain she craved.

Again she begged, "Please."

Bob began to lightly snap the switch along the insides of her thighs and then on the reddened flesh. Sometimes pausing and reaching up and teasing at her nipples with the same gentle tentative taps. Donna was surging and lunging up at the sensation, begging for more, soft incoherent babbles pleading for the stronger pain to override the unbearable itching that was tormenting her. "Oh god, harder, please harder. Make it hurt. Fuck, please hit me harder."

As the blows became more exacting Donna groaned in relief, the pain being infinitely more preferable than that pernicious itch that was tearing at her sanity. "Oh god yes, that feels so good. Don't stop."

Bob worked his way up and down the inside of each of her thighs and then would move to her breasts. Each blow made her jerk and gasp in pain, but the alternative was worse and whenever he slowed she began to wail in panic, begging him to continue. Finally he began to carefully snap the willow switch against the red swollen skin of her labia and lower on the stinging tissues around her puckered brown star. Donna's cries took on a frenzied excitement as she urged him to continue.

Her whole body was drenched in sweat and her muscles rigid and trembling. Bob's voice was gentle as he urged her to completion, "Come for me, my goddess. Let your pleasure bring your forgiveness to you."

Donna cried out in a hoarse voice, "Oh yes, love," as she succumbed to wave after wave of her climax. Bob did not abandon her, continuing to rhythmically snap the willow switch against her very center, not stopping until she was completely spent, limp and gasping on the ground.

Donna came to her senses with the sensation of coldness being pressed against her groin and she craned her neck to see that Bob was tenderly washing her, using an extra handkerchief and some of the icy lake water. Donna knew that the cold was only a temporary balm and would not cure the stings that were lodged in her flesh, but at least it would wash any of the stinging cells that may have been left on the surface of her skin. Already the itching was starting again and she squirmed against the ropes that still bound her.

"Oh god, it's starting again."

Bob leaned down from his position between her legs and pressed his mouth to her skin. After the cold his tongue felt like a burning brand and as he sucked her swollen labia and clitoris into his mouth Donna cried out at the sudden change in sensation. The heat of his mouth was amazing and the rush of excitement was more than she could encompass. Her whole cunt felt like it was on fire and the only thing that could ease her agony was this. The exquisite sensation of his mouth, both soothing and stimulating, lifted and tossed her. Almost instantly she was coming again, long deep convulsions of pleasure that seemed to come from deep within her.

Each time she would come to earth again and lay gasping for air, Bob would lift his mouth from her and ask, "Again?" And Donna would mutely nod in desperation.

Donna did not know how long they lay entwined in this embrace, this struggle to outlast the peak of her torment until the itching subsided to an endurable level. She did not know how many times she begged for Bob's kiss upon her tormented flesh. It could have been as little as an hour, but it seemed like an eternity.

When she finally said, "Enough, I can't take anymore. Please untie me." Bob nodded solemnly and quickly freed her. Donna raised her wrists to her face and grimaced at the deep red marks where she had struggled against her bindings. Bob carefully massaged her arms and legs, helping her stretch and bend to loosen creaky joints and then helped her to stand. Donna staggered on shaky legs toward the water and waded out into the icy lake and sat down with the water up to her neck.

The freezing water numbed her whole body and rinsed the sweat from her skin. When she could no longer stand the cold, she stood and walked back and knelt at Bob's feet. "Thank you; I don't think anything less would have been enough. You threw me into the fire and the only thing that could save me was your love for me."

Bob lifted her to her feet and pulled her icy cold body against his, warming and sheltering her. "I knew it was the right thing when our mother put it in my path. She gave me the poison knowing that I was the antidote."

Together they walked to the tarp and dried off using Bob's t-shirt and pulled on her clothes. They cuddled in the late afternoon sun and fed each other small bites of the picnic that Junie had packed for them.

As Donna's body warmed, the itching returned and she squirmed uncomfortably. Bob watched her as she reached down to adjust her shorts. When her hand slipped down inside to worry at the flesh between her legs, he reached down and caught her wrist. "You know that it will just make it worse if you scratch at it." Donna nodded miserably and allowed him to hold her hand.

The evening shadows were long when they got back to the SUV, and it was dark by the time they pulled into the long driveway to their home. Bob nodded in satisfaction at the sight of Junie's little yellow Miata parked in its usual place.

Donna practically ran into the house and was tearing through the medicine cabinet looking for the anti-itch cream she had purchased last time Bob had decided to use stinging nettles as a punishment. She saw Junie peering into the bathroom, her eyes curious. Junie asked, "Did you get stung?"

Donna nodded, "Sort of, I got into some stinging nettles." She sighed in relief as she spread the lotion on her nipples and then began to apply it liberally between her legs.

Junie looked confused, "How did you get stung there? Don't you know what stinging nettle looks like?"

Donna laughed, "Oh, darling Junie, it was not an accident. Our Master is not one to pass up any way to drive us crazy. I am sure you will find out some day."

Bob's voice came from the door way. "Actually let's find out something right now. Come here, Junie." He had on the leather gloves and was unwrapping some wilted green leaves. "Hold out your arm. I just want to make sure you are not allergic." As Junie obediently held out her arm he pushed back her sleeve and rubbed one of the leaves on the skin of the inside of her wrist.

Junie flinched slightly at the first stinging sensation, "I don't think I am. I got into stinging nettle a few times as a youngster and did not have any bad reactions." She ran a finger tip across the quickly rising welts on her wrist. "It hurts a little, kind of a burning pain but nothing too bad."

Donna laughed, "Well, it is a lot worse on your cunt and ass. And the worst part is the itching. That comes later."

Junie's eyes got a little big. "I bet."

Bob threw the wilted nettle leaves into the garbage and took his gloves off. "You look like you survived. How was your day?"

Junie smiled, "It was a long day that's for sure. I am exhausted. I decided to tell Mary straight away that sometimes I have problems with going to new places. I warned her that I might be really nervous. She was really nice about it. Somehow just telling her took a lot of the anxiety away. We talked so much about sewing and babies on the way to Seattle. I didn't even have a chance to get too nervous."

Bob nodded, "I knew you could do it just fine."

Junie giggled nervously, "Well, I don't know about fine. But I did it. I was scared a lot of the time. When I started to find excuses to wait in the car, Mary was really sweet and talked me into going into the store. She did all the talking to the people."

Donna stood up and pulled on a robe. "I am starving. What is on the dinner menu?"

Junie smiled a tired smile, "I have a tamale pie in the oven, ready to eat, and a big green salad in the refrigerator, Ma'am."

Donna put an arm around Junie as they walked into the kitchen, "Darling girl, you are a treasure. You had your big day and yet you have a wonderful dinner all ready for us."

Junie yawned and then shrugged as she set the table, "I made it yesterday. I knew I would be exhausted today. Being around new people and places always wears me out."

"Have you been home long?"

"Not really, I got back only an hour or so before you. I did stop for a while at Mary's house, helping her unload her stuff, before I came back and I was worried that you would be home waiting for dinner. When you weren't home I was a little worried something may have happened to you."

Donna laughed a rueful laugh and tenderly held her crotch in her hands. "Oh something did happen all right."

Junie frowned in concern and looked down at the rash on her wrist. "Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" She cautiously ran a finger across it and then idly scratched it lightly.

Donna cautioned her. "Don't scratch it. You will just make it worse. I am feeling lots better now. You can help me put on some more of that lotion later on tonight and it should be almost all better by morning. For me, a rash from nettles only lasts about eight hours. We will have to see how your skin reacts."

Junie obediently pulled her fingers away from the red bumps on her wrist and made a small face, "I see what you mean about the itching."

As they ate dinner Donna asked Junie about her trip some more. "Did you buy lots of nice fabric?"

Junie laughed, "I could have easily bankrupted myself, but I did get some things. I got some nice satin brocade for our corsets, something to make curtains with for my windows, and some canvas for that swing Bob and I were talking about. I also picked up some bones and busks."

Bob spoke up, "Bones?"

Junie laughed, "In the old days they used whale bone in corsets. It's all steel and plastic now, but they still call them bones. A busk is the fastener that goes down the middle that the laces go on." Junie looked thoughtful. "One of the women at the wholesale store told Mary that there was a demand for custom corsets, especially for large sized women. Mary said she thought it would be a great way to make a little money."

Donna looked up, "You go ahead and make ours and see how much of your time it takes up. I don't want you locking yourself up in your sewing room all day long with that demon television."

June giggled, "I haven't even bought it yet." She forced her face into a more solemn expression, "Yes, Ma'am, it was just something someone said. I guess I was just thinking out loud. I would never do anything that would interfere with my duties here with you. I guess I just liked the idea of maybe having my sewing hobby pay for itself a little." Her last words were a little wistful. Junie forced her tone to lighten and changed the subject away from her disappointment. "Anyway I have a ton of projects here to get done with before I could think about doing anything like that. I was thinking about asking you if you would like me to go through your closet and maybe alter some of your lawyer clothes into something a little more fun to wear."

Donna made a face. "I don't care what you do with those things. I hate them."

Junie laughed, "Well, I can't make them worse then and maybe you will like them better when I am done."

Bob put down his fork and sighed, "Another fine meal, Junie, thank you. I am going to go out and take the dogs out for one last walk, though I don't think they have all that much energy to burn off. After that I think I will turn on the hot tub. I feel like taking a soak."

Donna made a pot of coffee as Junie efficiently loaded the dishwasher and wiped off the counters. As Junie put the leftover tamale pie in the refrigerator she commented, "This will be good with poached eggs in the morning."

Donna pulled up a chair and climbed up to look on a high shelf in the pantry. Junie looked in the door, "What are you looking for, Ma'am?" "I know I had a bottle of Irish cream liqueur in here somewhere." Donna's voice was frustrated.

Junie laughed, "Oh yes, I put all the alcoholic beverages in the cabinet over the refrigerator. It is in the front row."

As Donna moved the step stool into the kitchen, she asked, "How do you remember where it is in the cupboard?"

Junie giggled, "It all comes from being compulsive, Ma'am. Its brand name starts with 'B' and they are alphabetized."

It was Donna's turn to laugh. "Alphabetized? I would have thought it would be by size or color." She looked in wonder at the sparkling clean bottles, arranged in neat rows in the cupboard.

Junie was giggling almost continually, "Oh, it could have been. But I did that when the FBI men were here and I was feeling especially orderly that day." Junie paused and thought out loud, "I wonder how Monica is doing? I should write her again." Then she laughed again. "Man, I can tell I am tired; my mind is all over the place."

As the coffee pot was finishing the last soft little familiar gurgles of its brew cycle, Junie got out some mugs and stood looking at them bemused, "You know what I am in the mood for is iced coffee. Do you and Bob like iced coffee?"

"I don't know. I have had some iced coffees that I thought were good and others that were too sweet. Go ahead and make up three and we will try them out. Remember, Bob is not a big one for sweets after dinner."

Junie had a tray with three tall, ice filled tumblers and a pitcher filled with a rich creamy coffee mixture and another filled with ice water ready to carry out to the hot tub when Bob came in. She poured a glass of iced coffee and offered to him. "Taste this and tell me what you think."

Bob sipped it and nodded, "This is good." He headed towards his bedroom, "The hot tub is going good. Get us some towels and come on out."

Junie quickly carried out the tray with the drinks to the deck and then scampered down the stairs to take off her clothes and grab the towels from the laundry room. By the time she was back both Bob and Donna were already sitting chest deep in the gently bubbling water sipping on their iced coffees. Donna raised her glass to Junie. "Splendid idea this iced coffee. I can taste the Irish cream in it."

Junie sighed as she eased herself into the hot water and tucked herself under Bob's arm. "Oh, this feels so good. But I think I could fall asleep and drown if I am not careful."

Donna laughed, "You and me both, sister. Today was a big day. Let's plan for an easier one tomorrow."

*

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers