Finding Her Ch. 1

Story Info
Man finds his true love again.
2.1k words
4.27
26.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George watched as the dancer on stage undulated her hips to the group of men in front of her, each man over-weight and bald believing that she was dancing just for him and him only. The truth was as far away from that as saint-ness was away from each of the patrons in the place. George took his eyes off the woman for one second to glance around the club. This was the den of evil for many of the men in the room. A place where they could go for a good time to break away from the monotony in their lives. There were no wives, no children, no bills waiting for them here, nothing but the beautiful flesh of the dancers, the hard drinks so often watered down, and the smell of cigarettes in the air. It was a place like so many others just like it in other cities.

A dime a dozen to be experienced by only the downtrodden. This was not a place for the business men or executives of the world. No, this was for the working class Joe, the one that drove the trucks and put out the fires as the song goes. Or in George's case, a FBI man on the look for his lady love. He chuckled at that thought. Who would have thought he would be in another low-down, cheap place like this on his night off. He couldn't seem to stop though. He had to find her, she haunted him every second. Her hair, the way it smelt and moved as she walked. Her eyes, the way they light up when he suddenly came home from work to surprise her. Her lips, oh her lips and mouth. He had told her many times that her mouth should have come with a warning label because she could almost kill a man with one try. She would laugh and lightly blush even though she had been told that exact thing many times before. He hadn't planned on falling in love with her, it had just happened. She became his everything, his one, and only thought. Too bad she had been a part of a case he was working on.

He returned his attention to the dancer on stage as she finished her dance up, naked now except for the g-string she wore and the sexy six inch heels on her feet. The woman's breast were large, with large areolas a dusky pink color that made George's mouth water. Hey, he was in love, not dead. The dancer came to stand right in front of George, thrusting her pelvis up down into his face, her eyes bright as she licked her lips, coercing him to take the ones from his pocket. He thought to himself, She is quiet the actress. Almost makes me believe she wants me. He fished the money from his pants pocket, not taken the time to look at it before he stuffed it into the top of her panties. The lady smiled and mouthed the words THANK YOU before rising to her feet and made her way off stage to the back.

An announcer made his way to the stage and reported that the next dancer would be on in 5 minutes giving the men in the audience a chance to head to the bathroom to um…hand business so to speak. George wasn't in need of that. He hadn't been able to do that since she had left him. She followed him everywhere, even his dreams and most mornings he woke up with a lead pipe in his pants. He could never remember the dreams but he always knew that she was the one in them. He sighed, his life in the toilet. He wanted her back so much but couldn't find her; she was as elusive as the flame. She had disappeared, leaving him to wonder if he would ever see her again, knowing that he shouldn't care. She had given him up without a backward glance, making him rethink everything they had been together. If she could leave without even saying goodbye, then she must not have loved him as much as she had said, right?

He shook his head trying to clear the thoughts that seemed to follow him everywhere these days. Most of the time, he could get through a whole day not thinking of her, but as soon as he returned to his apartment, the one he had shared with her on many nights, she was there to greet him. The smell of her, the slightest little touches that she had added without asking him first. She was everywhere but at the same time, no where. He slept in his recliner half the time simply because it was too painful to sleep in the bed that they had shared, the bed that most nights they didn't get much sleep in. He smiled slightly at the thought.

She had gotten him hard in ways that no one else had ever been able to. He grew erect at the thought. God, had she been able to make him rise to the occasion. He remember one time where she had dressed as a school girl, hair in pig-tails, feet in sexy heels, surprising for his birthday. She had looked the part, mostly because she was younger than him. Many years younger in fact, a constant fact that his ex-wife kept pointing out to him, but the age wasn't the reason he had enjoyed being with her. She had made him feel alive and that alone was worth the heartache he had experienced.

The sound of music announced the arrival of the next dancer and George returned his attention to the stage, bringing him back from his thoughts. The music was one that he had heard on the radio, a lively rap song that made George cringe as he actually listened to the lyrics. Something about putting a whole in a cop's vest, not the kind of thing that he liked to hear. Sighing, George turned his attention the woman that emerged from behind the curtain. He glanced at her, not letting his eyes land on her too long, just knowing that she wasn't the one, that is until he let the look of her sink in. He jerked his eyes back to the woman. Oh, God, that's her, she's here, he thought.

Standing at 5'3, a slight 100 lb figure with breast that seemed slightly out of proportion on her body, blonde hair that reached the bottom of her back and swirled around her, making her appear as if in a veil of light. She was a devil in disguise as an angel. Her body was made for heaven; he knew that for a fact. Danced as she was tonight, it was no wonder that every man in the club had grown quiet, watching her like the children must had the Pied Piper. She was dressed as the school girl, the one that she had been for his birthday. For a few seconds he was jealous but that past as soon as she began to dance, leaving him breathless.

She moved to the center of the stage with loose steps, twisting her hips this way and that, showing the men how nimble she was. Her eyes never settled on one man, never letting him think he was the only one, that is until she caught sight of him. He saw her falter for a few seconds; it was slight, and a move that wouldn't have been noticeable to the other patrons. He had seen her dance before, many, many times and he knew that she was too much of a professional to have set her body down in the way that she did at that moment. The misstep was over in seconds and she continued to move in her dance.

The only difference was that this time she was making her way toward him and him only. Her hands went to the buttons on her school uniform, toying with the thing just like she was toying with his emotions. He knew that this was move that she used on men when she spotted the high rollers, the one that pay a pretty penny for a lap dance. Her face was innocent, almost as if she had no idea what she was doing, but oh did she know…she knew just like any woman did. Watching her every move, George noticed the top two buttons on her shirt come undone, leaving only a few more to be opened. His fingers itched to undo them, exposing her beautiful breasts to the room. Her skirt moved against her bare legs just above the sheer thigh-highs. Shit, he loved her in thigh-highs, especially when she decided that she wouldn't wear any panties that day.

She came down the steps that led to the audience, moving her body in every movement possible. Never releasing his eyes, she continued until she was standing in front of him. During her walk, two more buttons had become released, letting him see the flesh between her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, SHE WASN'T WEARING A BRA, he thought to himself. George waited with baited breath as she walked around his table, and he sighed as her fingers, lightly touched his neck. Just that light touch and he almost came. She came to stand before him, watching him just as intently as he watched her, and then suddenly she twisted down before him bring her face extremely close to his crotch. He knew that she must have felt his erection but before he could care, she was back looking him in his face.

George parted his legs, giving her room to come between them, her legs on the outside of his. She squatted above him, rubbing her thighs against the material of his slacks. He had a sudden wish that they were both naked, sitting in his living room.

Just then, she reached down and took his hand, bringing it to the zipper on the back of her skirt. She allowed him to unzip her, never leaving his lap, not even after the zipper was undone. Not knowing what to do with his hand, he tested her by placing it on her hip, caressing her lightly. They both knew that the dancers were not suppose to be touched by the customers, and if it happened, the dancer was suppose to immediately break contact and move to another position. She didn't remove his hand so he moved the other hand to the opposite hip, now grasping her to him. She moaned, one that only he could hear, a moan that he had heard before. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Suddenly the house lights came up and the music stopped. George wanted to scream NO but one look into her eyes, he knew that this wasn't over. She rose from his lap even though he hadn't released her yet. Watching as she looked at the bouncer that was making his large body toward them, he grew even more erect.

She leaned in, close enough to whisper to him "Georgie, meet me in my dressing room in 2 minutes, ok?"

Not giving him a chance to reply, she turned and headed to the back of the club. Not that he would have said no, not that he could have said no. The way his penis was feeling, he knew that the only way to get it down was to get it inside of her. He ran her words through her words through his mind and it made him smile. She had been the only one that he had ever let call him that. Matter of fact, he thought she called him just because she knew it pissed him off, but at the moment he didn't care. He was just happy that she wanted him as much he wanted her.

George made his way to the room that was hers, and smiled at the name on the door. Chloe Sweet. She was sweet but she wasn't Chloe. Knocking lightly, he let himself into the room when she said come in. He looked around the little room that was her office in a way. There wasn't much to it, not like the one that she had back in NYC. He took the time to look at her, really look at her with the stage make up and he found that she was more beautiful if that was possible. She was everything he had ever wanted and in a few minutes she would be beneath him, screaming as she came. He closed his eyes tightly and headed toward her.