Finding Her Master Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

She heard it ring twice before he answered, "Hi, my pet."

Robin's thighs clenched tight as his voice floated in her ear, "Mmmm hi, Joe," she said.

"Hello, my pet, do you miss me that much?" Joe asked her.

"No, I mean yes, I do miss you. Oh Sir, I have great news. The firm promoted me to junior partner this morning," Robin excitedly said, adding, "But the sad news is that I have to go to Chicago tomorrow for a few days," her voice suddenly becoming sad.

"Congratulations, pet! You earned it, I am so happy for you," Joe said to her.

"Joe, can we have dinner tonight at my house? I have to leave early tomorrow morning and I want to spend the evening with my Sir," she asked.

"What time do you want me there, pet?" Joe asked her.

"Dinner will be ready at six-thirty, Sir. I have a special dessert planned for you," Robin purred.

"See you then, pet," Joe replied, then he added, "I am very happy for you, love you," ending the call.

Just the sound of his voice saying 'love you' made her pussy muscles clench, some of her wetness flowing into her panties. Her body trembled as a small stroke of lightning went straight to her clit. The sound of Pattie's voice by her office door startled Robin.

"Congratulations, Robin," Pattie said, adding, "Mr. Fitzpatrick, is here to go over your cases."

"Thank you, Pattie, show him in," Robin replied.

Robin stood up from behind her desk, smoothing out her dress with her hands. Dan Fitzpatrick the new attorney entered her office.

"Congratulations, Miss Harding," Dan said to her.

"Thank you, please have a seat," Robin said adding, "It is nice to meet you."

After about an hour, Robin had given Dan the cases she was working on presently. Telling him that her secretary would assist him with any questions he had. During their meeting Dan told Robin a little about himself. He was the captain of his college hockey team and was scouted by a few major teams. He wanted to become a lawyer and keep playing hockey as a hobby to help him relax. Dan was single, never married and as he put it, never found that special woman.

Dan stood up to leave when Robin noticed a tattoo on his wrist. It was a shark holding a hockey stick with the number six on his jersey. Robin escorted Dan to the door, thanking him for his help while she was going to be out of town.

Robin tried to concentrate on her work, finally giving up at two o'clock. Placing the new case in her briefcase, Robin took the remaining files to Pattie for filing. On her way to the parking garage Robin thought of her special dessert for her Sir. Her thighs felt the gush of her juices flow down then as she thought of what she was going to do.

Reaching for her cell phone, she had an idea. Joe answered on the second ring, "Hi, pet."

Just then her nipples got hard. Her pussy muscles clenched and sent more of her wetness to her already soaked panties. "Joe, do you mind stopping by the restaurant where we had dinner Friday night? I have to go over this new case and pack for my trip. I will have them place the order under your name," Robin asked in her seductive voice.

"Sure, my pet," Joe answered.

"Thank you, Sir. I will see you when you get my house. Love you," Robin said ending the call.

Robin looked at the clock on her dash, she had time to pack and go over the file before she had to be ready for Joe at six-thirty. Walking in her front door, she placed her briefcase on the table by the door. As she undressed, her hands stroked down her body and her Sir's image flooded her mind. She folded her clothes neatly taking them to her bedroom. Robin liked to be naked in her house and knowing that Joe would want her to be naked when he arrived sent chills down her body.

Robin packed the clothes she would need on her trip and placed her suitcase on the floor. It was time to prepare for Joe's special dessert.

Standing in front of her open closet door, she reached for that one special corset, the one she would wear for the first time. This one was going to be worn when she found her Sir, her lover. The soft black leather corset started just under her breasts and ended just above her hips. It had leather straps that encircled her breasts and went around her neck. It had three leather straps with silver buckles in front that covered the zipper securing it around her waist. On the shelf in the back of the closet, Robin picked up her black leather hood. This hood covered her eyes but left the mouth area open and available for use. The hood went down to her neck and was secured by a silver buckle with a d-ring for a leash.

Picking up her chastity belt on the shelf that would hold the vibrator in her swollen dripping pussy, when it was locked on her there was no release without a key for the pad locks. She then picked out her five inch black open toe stilettoes. These shoes had an attached three inch wide black ankle cuff.

Robin laid the items on the bed and walked over to her dresser, opening the drawer that her stockings were in and chose a pair of sheer black stockings with the seam going up the back of her legs. The tops of the stockings were finished off in black lace. Robin laid these items next to her corset.

Robin went to her night stand, picking up her leather wrist cuffs and her ball gag. Opening her night stand drawer, she pulled out a six inch chain to attach to her wrist cuffs and six small pad locks all keyed the same. Taking three lengths of rope from the drawer, she placed them on the bed. The last item she chose was her six inch remote vibrator.

Robin went to the bathroom and selected the light scent that her Sir loved, placing her finger over the top, getting just a drop on the tip. She traced her fingertip down between her breasts, the light scent tingling in her nose. Her legs shook a little as she walked back to her bed. Robin sat on the edge of the bed, taking one stocking in her hand carefully rolling it up. Lifting her leg up, she felt the smooth texture of the stocking as she placed it over her foot, her pussy getting wetter as it slowly went up her up leg. Then slowly, she slid her hands over her leg smoothing out the sheer fabric. She rolled the second stocking up and placed it on her other leg, smoothing it out with her hands.

Robin felt her pussy spasm, sending a small flood of her juices down her inner thighs as she picked up her corset. Placing the breast strap around her neck, the cool leather touching her back as she wrapped it around her body sent a shiver up her spine. When she placed her breasts through the openings of the corset, her rock hard pebbles jutted out. Holding the front of her corset in her hands, she aligned the ends of the zipper. As she pulled the zipper up feeling the corset tighten around her midsection, her fingers began to tremble as she buckled the three straps in front.

Sitting on the bed, Robin placed her five inch stilettoes on her feet, wrapping the cuffs around her ankles to secure them to her ankles with two more locks. Her hand reached for the chastity belt on the bed as she stood up on her wobbly legs. Placing the belt around her waist bringing the buckle to the front, she used another lock for her waist. The strap hung down in back caressing the crack of her ass and she spread her legs as wide as she dared.

Robin picked up the vibrator, rubbing the sides of the vibrator between her wet puffy pussy lips coating it in her juices. Slowly she let the tip slide down her wet slit until it touched her hot wet tunnel. A small moan escaped her mouth as the vibrator slid slowly inside her aching pussy. Her pussy muscles clamped around the smooth shaft as it bottomed in her, some of her wetness coated her thighs even more.

Reaching between her open legs for the strap, she pulled the strap up between her legs, bringing the end up to the buckle in front. Robin pulled it tight, forcing the vibrator deeper in her hungry pussy. Giving it and extra tug, Robin placed the strap in the buckle. Using another padlock, she locked the strap in place holding the vibrator deep inside her.

Robin tested the vibrator by pressing the remote, her thighs clenching tight as it came to life inside her. She couldn't hold back the moan from the sensation of the vibrator tickling the walls of her hot pussy. Quickly she turned it off and picked up the remaining items off the bed.

Walking towards the dining room, she felt the vibrator move inside her and it almost made her climax as the tip rubbed her cervix. Her unsteady legs barely holding her up as she reached the dining room table. Robin placed the items in her hand on the table and took two lengths of rope in her hand.

Kneeling down at the end of the table, she tied one rope to the table leg, placing the loose end up on the table. She tied another rope to the other leg and placed the loose end up on the table. As she stood back up, a wave of electricity surged through her making her gasp.

Robin walked to the other end of the table, tying off the last rope to a ring she had under the table. Measuring out the right amount rope to hold her wrist chain Robin made a loop knot. Placing the end of her six inch chain through the loop, laying it on the table where her hands should be.

The last thing Robin had to do was write a note for her Sir.

My Sir,

I have your dessert prepared, but could you let yourself in? I'm a little tied up at the moment.

Love, Robin.

Finding a tack she pushed it through the note.

Robin smiled as she walked to the front door, her heels clicking on the tiles as she walked. The vibrator that was invading her wet hot pussy was sending jolts straight to her nipples and made them throb. Robin opened the door, pushing the tack into the door. Quickly closing it behind her, Robin had to lean against the door from the sensations coursing through her body.

A small wave of nervousness surged through her. She had a frightening thought. What if some else reads the note and walks in on her bound body? She would be helpless to resist.

Robin almost opened the door to rip the note down, but something inside her made her leave it there. Robin walked back into her kitchen to get the dinner plate and silverware for her Sir's dinner. She grabbed the chilled wine from her refrigerator and a wine glass from her cupboard.

"Well now or never," she thought to herself as she walked back to the dining room table.

Setting the plate down on the table she arranged the silverware and wine glass where her Sir would sit. He would have a lovely view of his pet's wet chastised pussy while he ate his dinner. Robin laid the keys to her padlocks by his empty plate.

Robin turned her back to the table and lifted her ass up to the cold surface. Moving her body to the center of the table, she moved one leg to the rope laying there. Holding the rope in her hand, she ran the loose end through the D-ring on her ankle cuff. Pulling the rope tight, she tied the rope to the ring making three knots to keep it secured. Robin had to scoot her body down the table a bit while she moved her other leg towards the rope. The base of the vibrator pushed higher into her soaked pussy. Her pussy contracted around the vibrator and made her moan deeper. She was not finished preparing herself and was on the verge of a climax.

Leaning over her outstretched leg, she picked up the rope and threaded the loose end through the D-ring on her ankle cuff, tying her ankle tight with three more knots. Robin tested the strength of her knots by pulling on her legs, the ropes held her ankles tight.

Placing her hands behind her back on the table, Robin lifted her ass off the table and pulled her ankles tight against the ropes. Her hands trembled as she wrapped the wrist cuff around her wrists. She placed an open padlock in each wrist cuff D-ring. With a sudden wave of fear surging through her body, Robin picked up the leather hood, laying her ball gag and another padlock on her thigh so she could find them when her hood covered her eyes.

Her trembling hands raised her hood over her head, slowly pulling the soft black leather down her face. As the hood slowly covered her eyes sending her into darkness, a wave of apprehension and fear surged though her over stimulated body and the aroma of the leather went up her nose as the hood completely covered her face. Running her hands over the leather, smoothing it over her face, Robin felt for the buckle that would secure around her neck.

Her fingers searched for the padlock, picking it up from her thigh raising it up to the ring by the buckle. That sound of the lock clicking shut rang loud in her ears. Running her tongue over her dry lips, Robin picked up her gag from her thigh. Holding it in shaking hands, Robin opened her mouth wide as the ball touched her lips. Pulling the ends behind her head, she buckled the straps tight. Before lying down on the table, Robin felt for the remote and turned the vibrator on slow speed.

The vibrator came to life suddenly in her wet pussy and a deep guttural groan came from behind her gagged mouth. Robin's pussy clamped tight around the vibrating intruder, sending a torrent of her pussy juice down the crack of her ass. Robin carefully moved her arms over her head and her fingers felt for the chain that would lock her to the table.

Placing the chain's loop in the hasp of the lock, her fingers turned the body of the lock and clicked it shut. A wave of fear coursed through her body, she could stop now and release herself from the bonds that held her to the table or snap the final lock around the chain and take her chances that it would be her Sir that found her on the table in this position.

Using her wrist that was already locked to the chain, her fingers found the last loop of the chain. Taking a deep breath through her nose, Robin placed the chain in the hasp of the lock. After one final deep inhalation of breath, Robin tuned the lock and clicked it shut. The noise of the lock clicking shut sealed her fate. Robin was now totally helpless to whoever entered her house.

She felt her pussy walls spasm as another wave of fear surged though her entire body. Robin had done self-bondage before when the need to feel her ropes against her body coursed through her and no one was around to give her what she needed. She always had an escape, a free hand or a carefully placed ice timer that would release her means of escape.

This time she was helpless to the first person who came in. This time the key was down by the empty plate for her Sir and too far for her cuffed hands her reach. She was totally helpless. Robin pulled on her bonds and tested them again. She was not going to get free of her bonds unless someone released her.

The knot in her stomach tightened as she struggled on the table. Her sharp intakes of air through her nose had her chest heaving; her nipples swelled with blood throbbing which caused her to moan longer and louder behind her gagged mouth.

Her ass ground into the table trying to push the vibrator further into her aching pussy, she was on the verge of losing the control to hold back the impending explosion that would rack her body. Just then her phone rang, she ignored the ringing. The only thing she wanted was to let the explosion happen and she was so close.

Her Sir's voice filled her ears, her climax she desperately needed crashed. His voice was garbled coming through her hooded ears.

"Hi, my pet, I won't be late, wait for me," Joe said to her answering machine.

What she thought she heard through the hood was, "I will be late, eat without me."

"No! You can't be late," she tried to call out, the words muffled by her ball gag, "Noooo, come to me, Sir, I need you!"

Robin began to panic. Sir was going to be late. How late? Why was he going to be late? She pulled on her bonds trying to find some way to release herself from her bonds. She wanted to call him. She needed him.

Sweat covered her helpless body as she laid there in disbelief that her Sir was going to be late. Her pussy was in spasms as the fear gripped her body. Her muscles were tired from struggling on the table. She could feel the puddle of her juices on her ass as she laid there.

An image formed in her mind of a stranger coming up her driveway. His face obscured by a mask. She saw him slowly reach out for the front door handle and turn the knob, the sound of the door slowly opening, the sound of his footsteps as he walked closer to the table. Her chest heaved from her heavy breathing through her nose, the vibrator still inside her trapped pussy tickling that secret spot inside her.

Her mind seeing him reaching towards her shaking body, "Noooooo," a pleading moan tried to escape her gagged mouth.

Her body would come alive as he would touch her corset and make her arch her back from the table towards his hand. Her hard pebbles throbbing as he would drag a finger across them making her pussy flood around the vibrator.

Her head shaking side to side as she imagined his warm breath on her lower neck. Her body betraying her as she struggled on the table from the thought of feeling the leather glove on her breast, causing her to moan deep as she raised her hips higher off the table. The sudden bolt of pain going straight to her clit as he would cruelly twist her hard pebble making her groan deep in her throat as the knot in her stomach began to grow.

The heat began to build between her spread legs and the table shook as she fought the climax that was building deep in her stomach at the thought of some stranger taking what he wanted from her helpless body.

"Robin must be in the shower," Joe thought to himself as he ended the call and placing their dinner in the bag on the bike. Joe turned the bike into her driveway and parked the bike by her car. He left his helmet on the bike, just leaving his gloves on. Taking their dinner with him, Joe walked up to her front door. Noticing the note on the front door, Joe pulled it from the tack and read what she had written.

While his hand rested on the door knob, he read her note she had left there. Slowly Joe turned the door handle and pushed the door open. Hearing his pet's moans coming from the dining room, he closed the door behind him and locked it, walking towards the sounds coming from the dining room

He came to a stop when he saw her tied to the table with her gagged hooded head. He was shocked to the point of almost dropping their dinner to the floor.

His pet's bound moaning body struggling on the table had his cock hardening painfully behind the zipper of his jeans.

"So this is the special dessert she had planned," he thought to himself.

Keeping his steps light and his breathing even, hoping she couldn't hear him, he made his way to the doorway. On the table was his pet. Completely secured to the table, his pussy covered by the chastity strap, the slow hum of a vibe stuffed into his pussy, a ball gag and hood covering her face. The Dom in him was pissed at what she had done. She was HIS to tie up. He did not give her permission to do self-bondage.

Robin did not hear his footsteps as he walked to the kitchen with the food. Joe placed the packages on the counter and walked over to her struggling body. He watched as she writhed on the table pulling on her bonds. Her moans getting louder as her hips moved on the table. Joe saw her sweat covered body and the puddle of her juices under her ass.

Standing beside the table, he reached over and touched her inner thigh. He watched as her deep groan filling his ears as she raised her thigh to his touch. Her head shook from side to side as he ran his gloved hand up her inner thigh towards her covered wet pussy. He reveled in her moan of pleasure as he pressed on the chastity belt and feeling the vibrations under the strap. Slowly Joe traced his fingertips up her covered slit towards her stomach.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers