Finding Her Master Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

Using his other gloved hand, cupping her breast as Robin growled from her gagged mouth as he dragged the tips of his fingers across her hard swollen nipple. Her hips were moving faster as Joe heard the slight sound of buzzing come from her covered pussy. He saw the remote lying on the table.

Robin could not see the evil smile she loved as he picked it up and selected the next setting. Robin went wild as the vibrator sped up, her hips moving faster off the table. She was so close to climaxing that he had to torment her further. He grasped her hard pebble giving it a hard twist pulling it away from her breast. Robin groaned deep in her throat as he twisted her nipple hard, causing her body to arch up from the table.

Leaning down towards her neck the faint aroma of her scent tickled his nose. His lips brushed against the side of her neck and she moaned deeper in her throat as she turned her head away. When she exposed her neck to his mouth he kissed her neck. His mouth slightly open, Joe nibbled the side of her exposed neck. Robin was lost in the moment as she felt the stranger tormenting her body bite her, her mind racing with the thoughts of her fear racing in her mind.

Joe moved his head down her heaving chest, his tongue dragging across her rock hard pebble. She thrust her breast up to his waiting mouth. She felt his warm lips around her nipple as he sucked it deep into his mouth.

"Ohhhh, ggodd, yesss, suck it please," Robin tried to say through her gag.

Joe slowly closed his teeth around her hard pebble as his tongue flicked across the tip. She tried to force more of her breast in his mouth, her fingers clenching into balls as she pulled on her chained wrists.

Joe released her nipple from his mouth and blew his warm breath over the wet throbbing pebble. He watched as she ground her ass hard on the table trying to reach the explosion that was so close to bursting through her. Robin was in agony, some stranger was using her in her mind and her body loved it. The images in her mind felt real to her and his touch was making her body come alive.

Running his fingertips over her heaving breasts, he scraped his short nails over slowly over her rock hard pebbles. With each pass of his fingertips, Robin groaned pushing her chest higher. He should be really upset with her that she did this to herself and he was going to teach her a lesson. Robin did not realize that her Sir had come in and found her. No words were heard in her fogged mind.

She was on the verge of exploding when she felt the vibrator inside her going full speed. Robin's wave crashed as her fear turned real, someone turned the vibrator to full speed.

"Who is doing this to me? Who are you?" her muffled screams demanded from behind the gag.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers